Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Oh man I forgot about this annoying pregnant chick. She has one of those weird upturned noses. 

Mr Angry is next to me, and every couple I’m like oh, you’re not going to believe these dickheads.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Oh man I forgot about this annoying pregnant chick. She has one of those weird upturned noses. 

She lived in Whoville for a while, too.

• LOL 8
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Like a Who from Whoville (Dr Seuss). It can be cute on some, I think she’s a perfectly nice looking young lady. 

My mom wants to know how Jihoon can afford to dye his hair if he doesn’t have a job. She thinks Taeyung is too precious. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I don't know about the other nations, but in Japan the George Floyd protests have led to demonstrations about the civil rights of other races in Japan.

Japanese peeps don’t like the Korean minority 

• Love 1

So basically Arielle is just going for stupid reaction faces?

i don’t like her, I hate when one parent unilaterally makes decisions like religion. It’s like Tiffany “your daughter will be in America!”

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Ariela can't visit a search engine and learn about Ethiopian religions?

But she did find out that there are no epidurals where she's going!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I don't know about the other nations, but in Japan the George Floyd protests have led to demonstrations about the civil rights of other races in Japan.

There are also lots of problems with ethnic Koreans in Japan. They've been treated like second class citizens for generations. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kendi said:

But she did find out that there are no epidurals where she's going!

Well, it's not Epidural Orthodox Christian, after all.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I dated an Indian guy named Amit once upon a time. He was not married. 

Or so he said.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Maybe it’s because I chose to be a single mom via adoption, but I just don’t understand the reasoning that makes these women try to turn vacation sex into a lasting relationship where they move across oceans just because they get pregnant. It’s doomed from the start!

• Love 15

She stood up for you Sumit because she’s a desperate old woman trying to recapture something. And Sumit you lied and lied and lied. She’s pathetic for staying with you. I hope your parents continue to give you a hard time.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Maybe it’s because I chose to be a single mom via adoption, but I just don’t understand the reasoning that makes these women try to turn vacation sex into a lasting relationship where they move across oceans just because they get pregnant. It’s doomed from the start!

::waves:: fellow single mom via adoption here too!

• Love 9
(edited)

So, Jenny is older than Summit's mom. Yikes!  I have two sons. In all fairness, I would be livid if one of them were to bring home a woman who is older than me.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 9

Sumit will be so busy washing Jenny’s hair and cutting her toenails that he will have no time to look in on his parents.  And all this is before she gets really elderly!

• LOL 6
  • Love 7