Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Andi27 said:
22 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I thought they met in Mexico, but I might be confusing them with another couple 

Ah, thanks for the correction!

What I meant to say was that they met online and both traveled to Mexico to meet in person 

• Love 4

Note to Andrei:

Tradition says son in laws should mow the lawns when they get free rent from the father in law.

Tradition says husbands should be bread winners and not mooching off the father in law.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
35 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Yes, Lysol. I have a few questions. Where can I find your spray and your wipes? Because they've been MIA from the stores since March.

The distilleries/breweries here in San Diego stopped making their hard liquors and beer and started making hand sanitizers and disinfectant in March. I prefer having the spray disinfectant and bar towels for cleaning rather than wipes. Diluted bleach with water in another spray bottle and I'm set.

• Love 2
(edited)

IIRC, Elizabeth's Mom paid for most if not all of the first wedding to put on a nice event for Libby, the family, and their friends. And Libby has been the only one working, she's been paying for everything they live on. Andrei has a hell of a nerve. I get a bullying and potentially violent vibe from him. Stay firm, Lib and Chuck, and don't pay for this crazy second-wedding scheme. It can wait until they are more settled. And as a start, a baptism could be done in a Russian or Eastern Orthodox church in the U.S., from what I read.    

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kendi said:

The distilleries/breweries here in San Diego stopped making their hard liquors and beer and started making hand sanitizers and disinfectant in March. I prefer having the spray disinfectant and bar towels for cleaning rather than wipes. Diluted bleach with water in another spray bottle and I'm set.

I love Lysol, I use it in shoes, gym bag the closet etc. Now I can't find it anywhere

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kendi said:

That's what I do, water, bleach and a spray bottle.  Cheaper and more effective.

• Love 2

Andreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiii and Libby are cute on Pillow Talk.  IRL, that asshat is still a controlling, passive-agressive butthead!

And that smoochie sound coming from Colteee before the "hotel room" experience, is just... vomit inducing!

But you guys are hilarious!!! Have a great week!

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have a young friend from Moldova, she lived with us for a short time when she was a teenager (chaotic home situation), she's like a daughter to me and my husband. She came here with her family when she was 9.  She goes back every couple of years, she LOVES it there. Chisinau, the capital city, is a lovely town with bars, cafes, museums, green space, and not crawling with tourists. She goes to her grandma's home in the country and adores the culture and the village life. Libby's ignorant family makes me stabby.

Me too. Moldova is a beautiful place with lots of rolling countryside and vineyards. And the capital still feels untouched by throngs of tourists while still maintaining, as you said, cafes and museums. 

• Love 9