Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I have a young friend from Moldova, she lived with us for a short time when she was a teenager (chaotic home situation), she's like a daughter to me and my husband. She came here with her family when she was 9.  She goes back every couple of years, she LOVES it there. Chisinau, the capital city, is a lovely town with bars, cafes, museums, green space, and not crawling with tourists. She goes to her grandma's home in the country and adores the culture and the village life. Libby's ignorant family makes me stabby.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

How would going to Chicago, which is not where Jess is from, give Colt an accurate picture of her life? Didn't he visit Larissa in Brazil?

He just wants to get laid. His pick up lines are awful.

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I missed it where did Colt fly to?

Chicago 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

We need fresh blood, we already know this lots dysfunction. Except for Pole. I want to see Pole run and hide in chicken coops

So much dysfunction. Plus they have an aversion to cleaning and keeping their son safe. Definitely need some fresh blood.

Jess is not much different from Larissa. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

So much dysfunction. Plus they have an aversion to cleaning and keeping their son safe. Definitely need some fresh blood.

Jess is not much different from Larissa. 

Colt 2.0 is not much different than the old Colt.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I'm so tired of seeing the knees wrapped in plastic with poop looking cream smeared on it on the computer ads.

Better than the earwax! 

So, here we come, Chantel/Pedro redux. "I want Asuelu to have a better relationship with my parents". Meanwhile the whole family is the "I Hate Asuelu Club". Yawn. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

How would going to Chicago, which is not where Jess is from, give Colt an accurate picture of her life? Didn't he visit Larissa in Brazil?

I thought they met in Mexico, but I might be confusing them with another couple 

• Love 2