Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Holy cow, she's spilling the Ultimate Tea.  Coltee doesn't have a biggee!!!  

Oh I could have told you that.  He's got the shitty attitude of somebody who's mad at his own shlong.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Who is going to pay for this destination wedding?Not all folks have lots of vacation time and certainly don't want to fund a trip to somewhere they don't want to go to, plus buy clothes and such. Because the bride and groom want it like that.

But according to Elizabeth's father, her sisters are all married to wealthy men! They drive Mercedes! 

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I watched the first few minutes of the preview on TLC and then I said bag it, I will wait to watch the rest of it in chat because it's boring without snarking on it here.

I probably wouldn't watch this dumpster fire at all if not for you, my snarky peeps. In fact, you are probably my entire social life these days. 

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

You guys are all right!! She had a TON of work done.

And in Miami, Pao is positively seething with envy. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Why do all of them have one droopy eye? Is that bad filler or Botox or something?

Botox spreading or bad injection paralyzing the nerves that effects the muscles around the eye or filler that has migrated and pressing down on nerves that affect muscles around the eyes...

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I probably wouldn't watch this dumpster fire at all if not for you, my snarky peeps. In fact, you are probably my entire social life these days. 

I definitely wouldn’t. You guys are my life.

• Love 7

Mrs. Moldovian's ( Libby?) sisters are still biatches. He was being jovial and the whole family was acting like jerks.

Not liking how Larissa's Botox has affected her. Did I just hear she misses Colt? And Eric was cheap? Cheaper than Colt? Shizzle!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, kendi said:

I have a soft spot for Aseulu. He reminds me of guys I grew up with who always made me laugh.

I love Asuelu. I think he's adorable. Kalani and her horrible family can miss me. 

He always has a a smile. 

• Love 5