Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I’ve been living in Asia for years, and when I first moved, I wasn’t shocked to see that the trope of white, Western men coming to seek out young, Asian women is often true. I was, however, surprised to learn that white, Western gay men are just as gross and come seeking young, Asian men to date. That’s why the age difference squicks me out with Kenneth, and I fear this might be his fatal flaw. Just as Ed and David are creepy straight guys using the inherent power imbalance to snag young, hot girls, I’m afraid Kenneth is the same type of creep. I hope he proves me wrong, but I’m not holding my breath.

• Useful 5
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Did I miss why Armando isn’t coming to the States instead of Kenneth going to MX?

The US isn't welcoming Mexicans with open arms... 

• Love 9

I mean, if dad is selling his house, I’m thinking his money will go far in Mexico.  Maybe a crossover episode with House Hunters International for a B&B.  I’d be angling for an awesome FREE vacation spot.  I miss travel...I’m going to Walmart to get a baby pool and a bag of sand...

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

The beaches were gorgeous and the rest was kind of scary

I live about 30 minutes away from Andrei and Libby. I know you are jelly. Hoping to run into the Moldovan at the mall. A girl can dream. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Off topic, if you haven’t watched the Mabel and Olive videos on YouTube, you definitely need to. Two Labrador retrievers and the voiceover from their sportscaster owner. Hilarious.

The Office Meeting via Zoom one was hysterical.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Off topic, if you haven’t watched the Mabel and Olive videos on YouTube, you definitely need to. Two Labrador retrievers and the voiceover from their sportscaster owner. Hilarious.

I've seen those on Twitter. So cute!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I live about 30 minutes away from Andrei and Libby. I know you are jelly. Hoping to run into the Moldovan at the mall. A girl can dream. 

Remember that creepy Chris that dated scabby Abby with the underwear? He works at the dmv about half an hour away. I’m relocating to Georgia so I can stalk Zied and win him over with my lovely smile 😊 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3