Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I never liked Nina the little slut ever since she slid in between Ryan and Victoria. I guess I hold grudges.

Did you like Nina when she slid between Cricket & Philip? That is when I first disliked her, but I grew to like her later as a confidant. Acting with a brick wall with lame scripts must be hard. But, like Mary Williams, she can be annoying, but who doesn't know IRL someone's mildly interfering mother like that? So it rings true, sort of like George Costanza in Seinfeld - you know people like that so it is a relatable experience.  Phyllis, however, is not amusing or entertaining.

Edited by Denize
  • Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

what's with this fraternity bs over at C-W?  Are there no women working there?  Devon seems so convinced he's such a perfect & great guy -- then how about hiring some top level women execs, Devon!  

Hey, there's plenty of women at C-W:

• They have Esther the part-time C-suite receptionist. She shows up occasionally to give advice no one asked for, on matters which are either none of her business or beyond her knowledge.
  • Heather, a veteran attorney in both GC and Portugal, is on the C-W legal team. (Though she may be looking for a new job soon after Lily finds out what Heather's been up to with Lily's boyfriend.)
  • Lily is the co-CEO but who knows how much longer that'll last. Her ex- boyfriend and temp co-CEO Billy has been getting rather problematic lately, and Mamie's stirring up a counteroffensive.
  • And then there's Abby, restauranteur and new C-W board member whose qualifications mostly = Devon's life partner and baby mama.

Frankly I think a woman with true C-suite credentials would look at the messiness of C-W and give it a hard pass. Hard.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

You brought up something I hadn't thought of -- there really are no convincing mothers on this show. 

The problem is a lot deeper than that. Since JG took over, all the women are bitches. They tend to be evil, manipulative and crazy as well, and victimize the men. It is a sad state of affairs over at cbs and Sony that this shit is being sanctioned.

• Like 5
  • Angry 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1

It is a sad state of affairs over at cbs and Sony that this shit is being sanctioned.

Allegedly the people at CBS are largely left over from when Les Moonves was running the network. He's the one who had to leave because his long history of sexually harassing, assaulting, and otherwise mistreating female employees was publically exposed. There used to be a woman specifically in charge of the daytime programming and presumbably that person ran interference to keep the worst of the toxic stuff off the soaps. Now the bts word is that Sony is deeply involved in both soaps, to the point of tweaking dialogue and the daily progression of storylines. If all that's true, CBS and Sony aren't sanctioning what's going on, they're pretty much causing it.

It'll be telling what happens with the new soap opera in development at CBS.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 4
13 hours ago, Denize said:

Did you like Nina when she slid between Cricket & Philip? 

While I can't stand what they're doing with her character now, it always gives me a giggle when Phyllis refers to weepy Christine as "the bug".  Loved that she also said "the bug" has no sense of humor.  When would she have time to laugh when she's always crying?  Besides does Danny have any sense of humor either?  He's too busy applying makeup & hair color to have a laugh.  And man, doesn't Danny always looks so pained now?  Um, maybe all that hair dye & makeup is painful??? 

Nicholas & Phyllis?  Idk, gotta be better than Phyllis being an AARP groupie, going after elderly has-been sorta "musicians".

Ugh, Nicholas is yet another one of those that think he's such a great guy & clearly he isn't.  Er, how many times did he cheat on Sharon?  18 billion times or 19 billion times?  Oh yeah, you're a real swell guy, Nicholas!  OK, maybe he is in comparison to a straight-up a-hole like Adam -- ah, but then again Satan is a nice guy too in comparison to Adam so . . .

• Like 9
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Allegedly the people at CBS are largely left over from when Les Moonves was running the network. He's the one who had to leave because his long history of sexually harassing, assaulting, and otherwise mistreating female employees was publically exposed. There used to be a woman specifically in charge of the daytime programming and presumbably that person ran interference to keep the worst of the toxic stuff off the soaps. Now the bts word is that Sony is deeply involved in both soaps, to the point of tweaking dialogue and the daily progression of storylines. If all that's true, CBS and Sony aren't sanctioning what's going on, they're pretty much causing it.

It'll be telling what happens with the new soap opera in development at CBS.

This makes me wonder if the Michael Muhney/Hunter King incident would have been handled differently today.  Certainly seemed to have been handled very, very quietly.  Michael Muhney was pretty convincing as Adam -- maybe too much so?

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
On 3/8/2024 at 9:02 PM, One Tough Cookie said:

Who will get taken hostage? My bet is on Michael.

Of course it will be Michael who gets kidnapped or shot. He told Victor in the preview he promised Lauren he'd be safe.

• Like 3
  • Wink 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, pvandal said:

Of course it will be Michael who gets kidnapped or shot. He told Victor in the preview he promised Lauren he'd be safe.

and Michael wanted police backup, but Victor said no, and Victor's bad choices always seem to hurt others, not himself. Let's hope Michael doesn't lose the one kidney he didn't donate to Danny.

Edited by Denize
  • Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 3/10/2024 at 1:04 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

You brought up something I hadn't thought of -- there really are no convincing mothers on this show.  Phyllis?  Please, she needs an introduction to her kids -- or does she even remember she has kids?  Ashley rarely ever mentions or thinks of Abby.  Sorry, but MTS & AH have zero chemistry so their scenes are always awkward.  Actually, MTS's scenes with Claire are a bit better, but those hugs btw Claire & AH look so uncomfortable.

Victoria shipped her kids off to boarding school and almost never mentions Reed. If you were a new viewer (like they would ever get one ... lol) how would you even know she had kids?

Diane is too busy competing with her son for a job plus she played dead for years. They sent Sharon's kids, except Mariah, away. Noah who? I guess Lily goes and sees her kids.

MS really needs a haircut. I always thought she looked better with a bob she sometimes curled a little. Now she looks like someone auditioning for the Real Housewives of Orange County in 2009. Wardrobe needs to get her a Sky Top. 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Jordan, you had ONE job. You had the gun pointed at Victor. All you had to do was pull the trigger and put us all out of our misery. Presuming of course there are silver bullets in that gun. Otherwise Nosferatu will come back.

I refuse to even discuss Phylth and Dickolas. 🤮

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 17

Good grief, will this GC day ever end?

Nick out drinking alone instead of staying at home with his young child. Great dad. 😒

Phyllis took out her hair extensions and laid them on the public bar. Ew.

You have no idea, Claire. Since the last time you saw Nikki she's had a panic attack; gotten Jack out of bed to come over immediately; gone to an AA meeting to rant; and then, returned to the ranch nice and refreshed. All in the space of an hour.

$10 million! A new identity and passport! A chateau in the south of France! Man, talk about being rewarded for bad behavior. Jordan will be literally making out like a bandit, lol.

Whoa, Nikki's big hair back in the day!

Oh please, I doubt Victor was giving young Nikki the My Fair Lady treatment out of the goodness of his heart. He remade her into the model high society wife he wanted and thought he deserved. She was simply pliable enough to let him do it.

Aw, Phyllis hadn't changed after all because it was too hard! Poor baby.

So Victor gets to decide that Jordan doesn't have to go to prison for her crimes. What is this world?

Nick had to have known Phyllis would jump his bones if he went up to her suite. I think being dumped by Danny rendered Red both horny and desperate for an ego boost.

Bada$$ man in black Victor staring down a gun as if he's bulletproof. If ever there was moment for some Nike product placement, it's now. Just do it, Jordan. 🤠

• Like 4
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

This scheme of Victor's to bribe Jordan out of GC & the Newman family's lives puts him in the driver's seat of aiding and abetting a murderess evade arrest. Didn't people die in the fire Jordan set in the jail? Part of the storyline surrounding that fire was Victor awaiting news about Jordan's fate, while the authorities in Oregon sifted through the ashes looking.  Michael needs to be disbarred for assisting his #1 client by being complicit of this obstruction of justice.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Was I dreaming or did Nick actually do the right thing today and refuse sex with Phyllis? I actually liked how he handled her with maturity and kindness. This is a Nick I could get behind. 

Hilarious: Phyllis pulling out her extensions

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh please, I doubt Victor was giving young Nikki the My Fair Lady treatment out of the goodness of his heart. He remade her into the model high society wife he wanted and thought he deserved. She was simply pliable enough to let him do it.

She paid a steep price for it all. Theirs is a toxic relationship. I will not forget the cruelty he has subjected her to including wishing her dead. And he is still very controlling. Just look at his latest reaction to fixing her drinking and his jealousy of Jack.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Change here, change there, change just about everywhere!  Whew, so much change.  I can hardly keep up.

Phyllis has changed so MUCH, folks, but nobody will give her a break.  Nobody.  There she is, changing her widdle heart out and her kids are still leery about the woman who played dead and watched them grieve.

She's changing, and the woman she deliberately ran down and left for dead STILL resents her, can you believe that?  And the guy who she stalked and saddled with a fake paternity claim, while still almost as dumb as he was back then, even he will believe her only just so far.  Her favorite trained monkey, that lovable lug with the soul of an organ grinder and a brain the size of a circus peanut, the man who measures his I.Q. in dimples and considers a banana thong a fruit, even he put the kibosh on her Kiss.

Whats a girl gotta do to be accepted and celebrated as a psychopath in this town, anyway??

It might be time for Phyllis to accept reality and get herself her very own Mr. Kitty.  Worked for Patty Williams.  Sorta.

Nikki's changed from a small town Mazeppa, thumping with a trumpet to instead becoming a society matron drinking tea with an outstretched pinky and a head full of marbles.  Victor's changed from being a slim, trim figure of a man who kept in shape by all those trips to the basement to feed rats to his first wife's lover to a more seasoned man, content now with treating his family like rats in an emotional maze.

Yep, change is definitely in the air.  If it's not change, then what on EARTH is that smell???

Edited by boes
  • Like 6
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Victor sets a meeting with Auntie Jordan near BlueFang🕷️’s favorite dumpster. Instead of bringing security or the GCPD, Victor drags Michael along.  “God Only Know” how Auntie Jordan, a wanted felon, is able to get a gun.  Victor could have gotten Auntie Jordan, arrested on the spot, but nooo “The Beat Goes On”.  Now what is Victor’s final solution for Auntie Jordan?  Is it really “Free Bird” or Bazinga?   

In recapping the story to Claire, we get the Eliza Doolittle/Professor Henry Higgins vibe.  While playing the piano, I would have expected Nikki to start singing “I Could Have Danced All Night”.   

BlueFang🕷️is not enough?  I would say that BlueFang🕷️ is too much. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I'm bored

You ain't the only one!

So was Phyliis taking off false lashes & a few extensions supposed to be some big deal?  Fell flat to me.  Now, if she ripped off a full wig to reveal a bald head, then pulled off surgical tape behind her ears to reveal a saggy face, and then slipped off 6 layers of Spanx to show off a plus-size body . . . that woulda been a big moment!!  What we got was dull, dull, dull.

Watch out, cuz ole Vic is wearing his leather jacket, so we're in for fireworks, right?  Nah, all we got was some dumb plan Perry Mason would've quickly rejected as never working -- and that woulda been in 1960!  Why do I think any one of us here could write this show better than the crap we're seeing?

Offering Jordan a house in France that he could get police to track down in half a sec?  Swell idea, Vic!  Oh, and all Jordan can think of is that the house will be booby trapped?  Sheesh, this is so dumb.

Anyone notice that Tuck seems to think by saying "oui" he's speaking French fluently?  Btw, if he's supposed to be such a mogul, why does he only have a teeny room that barely fits a bed, a chair and a booze table (EVERYONE on this show needs to have booze nearby).  So what's the deal, Tuck -- can't afford a suite?  What a loser.  But I guess Audra (always in her backless outfits) & crazy, crazy voices-in-her-head Ashley will keep on chasing after him.  Oh, but that's only after Ashley drinks herself silly, while babbling loudly to herself at the nearest bar.

Um, with Jordan, I'm smelling another Sheila.  Jordan gets sent to jail for crimes against Newmans & anyone near them, breaks out of prison or gets released somehow & then  . . . rinse, lather, repeat.  Yawn.  I really am bored.

• Fire 3
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Victor sets a meeting with Auntie Jordan near BlueFang🕷️’s favorite dumpster. Instead of bringing security or the GCPD, Victor drags Michael along.  “God Only Know” how Auntie Jordan, a wanted felon, is able to get a gun.  Victor could have gotten Auntie Jordan, arrested on the spot, but nooo “The Beat Goes On”.  Now what is Victor’s final solution for Auntie Jordan?  Is it really “Free Bird” or Bazinga?   

In recapping the story to Claire, we get the Eliza Doolittle/Professor Henry Higgins vibe.  While playing the piano, I would have expected Nikki to start singing “I Could Have Danced All Night”.   

BlueFang🕷️is not enough?  I would say that BlueFang🕷️ is too much. 

Throw in some creepy Vertigo vibes too.  Vic looked so creepy to me back then.  Did Nikki say she was a stripper?  Oh no, guess she's too much of a lady now to admit to that, eh?  Maybe "adult performer"?  Nope, she didn't say that either.  Nikki did look very Barbie-ish.  But ole Vic's intentions were just soooo honorable, eh?  And Nikki never ever considered his wealth as an attraction, eh?  Oh no, Nikki would never have done that.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I figured out who Cole (J. Eddie Peck) kind oflooks like to me - it's Parker Fennelly (1891-11988), an actor who appeared in Pepperidge Farm commercials between 1956 and 1977:

image.png.809f8d04d773e756835343c5447f35a1.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Yeah, looking at poor J. Eddie, it's really hard to picture he was once quite a beauty.  Now that he's not young & hot anymore, his lack of any acting talent is way too obvious.  He's also really dull.  I predict him being written out cuz every scene he's in he looks so dazed & confused as to why he's there.  And he has zero chemistry with AH, but then again, does she have chemistry with anyone -- other than herself?

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Parker Fennelly at 86 looked less dazed, confused & dull than J.Eddie at 65.  I had to look that up - he'll be 66 in October, but looks closer to 55, so I'll give him that. I think it is the mouth hanging open that makes him look confused. I keep waiting for a fly to fly in and see if he notices.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
16 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Michael needs to be disbarred for assisting his #1 client by being complicit of this obstruction of justice.

I got the idea that there is a different plan than the one Viktor presented to Jordan when he asked Michael if everything was in place.  No way Grampire is going to let Jordan have enough money to eventually destroy him.  Case in point:  Jill giving Mamie a million to disappear.

17 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I'm bored

As I was (and have been for weeks) right up to the point when Phylth pulled out the hair extensions.  Nick's expression and the sheer disregard for any other patron of the bar got me a good laugh.  I had to rewind and enjoy it again.  I will say MS nailed the drunk narcissist persona as she was multi-tasking whining and undressing.

Cheap sets rant:

• I don't understand why we see a gold platter every time the revolving-suite door is opened.  And we don't see them lined up in the hall in front of every other room.  That's a lot of gold plates.
  • The alley that we are now in with Jordan looks eerily familiar as the one behind the bar, sans gasoline can.  I still want to know how Jordan transports herself from the nice side of town to the tenderloin so quickly.  Is she living in the dumpster?
  • Please can we have Nikki and Claire bond somewhere other than the claustrophobic, overstuffed living room?  I want to see Claire's bedroom/suite.

Mild rant:  Nikki waxed on poetic about how Claire was a Newman, so all her misdeeds could be forgiven because the Newman gene evidently helped her to see the light and do the right thing.  Her good deed wiped out the other nasty things she did.  Well, Adam is a Newman, too, and he has more than made up for his sins with his actions.  How 'bout bringing him into the Newman fold, huh, Nikki?

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
11 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

"his lack of any acting talent is way too obvious" .."every scene he's in he looks so dazed & confused as to why he's there."  And he has zero chemistry with AH, but then again, does she have chemistry with anyone -- other than herself?

So.  He fits right in. 

• Wink 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I haven't been watching a lot thanks to real life stuff but I happened to catch the show live today and was surprisingly entertained. But then I always love a good tasering.

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

I never thought I would enjoy a Phyllis scene but hungover Phyllis in her sunglasses nursing a Bloody Mary was kind of funny. 

33 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I haven't been watching a lot thanks to real life stuff but I happened to catch the show live today and was surprisingly entertained. But then I always love a good tasering.

The tasering was delightful.   I just wasn’t sure who I wanted to get tasered.

• Like 5
  • LOL 17
(edited)
On 3/12/2024 at 9:26 AM, MollyB said:

I still want to know how Jordan transports herself from the nice side of town to the tenderloin so quickly.  Is she living in the dumpster?

See, I'd like to know how Jordan Cuckoo for Cocoapuffs has a perfect red manicure. How does one access money to get even a cheap ass mani when they're on the run and a certifiable psychopath?

Also, why does Cole always look heroin chic?

Why am I still watching this dreck?

ETA: When PeePaw was standing over Jordan in the cell of doom and he leaned forward, in my head I heard him bark at her, NO SOUP FOR YOU! NEXXXXXXT! Anyone else?

Edited by surfgirl
  • LOL 14

Basically it’s the same shit on a different day. 

Nostrils is still an arrogant prick and Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ and Chance are not made for each other contrary to what BlueFang🕷️ thinks. 

It’s Bazinga but of Auntie Jordan’s doing. 

Now that Victor got the drop on Auntie Jordan I understand why Victor didn’t have her arrested in the first place. Victor doesn’t trust prisons in either Wisconsin or Oregon, so he’s probably going to send Auntie Jordan to the same prison he sent Marco.  

I’m still wondering how Auntie Jordan got a gun and how she found that basement where she was going to lock Victor away?  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Chance is getting to be full of himself.  Is it terrible that I would love to see Billy, of all people, take him down a few pegs. What a waste of a character they have made Chance into.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Sun's out, guns out. How you doin', Chance? 😋

What the what were those boots Nikki had on? OMG, no. Nanook of the North you are not, Nik.

Victor had nerves of steel to be able to drive with a gun pointed at him from the passenger seat.

Jordan sure was running her mouth about the whole ugly saga between her, Claire, and the Newmans. For all she knew Victor was using the car's recording function via Bluetooth. Not smart.

Phyllis in those ridiculously gigantic shades. Drama queen. 🙄

Not sure why Michael needed to tell the Newmans Jordan was holding Victor hostage. Not yet anyway. IMO all it was going to do was make them feel mostly helpless.

Lol, the look on Billy's face when he realized Chance had gotten him some Summer last night. And this morning. 🥳

Yep, Chance cracked Billy's face like a pro. "Nobody missed you, Billy. Sorry not sorry."

Adam bringing the real talk regarding Claire. It'll be amazing if he turns out to be right about her and she is playing the Newmans again. (I'd rather Claire and Adam become partners in crime though.)

Jordan made the classic Bond villain mistake: wasting time taunting instead of just getting on with it. She was done in by her own yappy mouth.

Shut up, Billy. I'm looking forward to the day Chance is running the Chancellor empire and you're the one who has to fall in line.

Finally, JG. Use of GPS tracking could've ended this Jordan b.s. months ago. Yeesh.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

why does Cole always look heroin chic?

Huh, I've been thinking it was coke. He doesn't really sniff much though. 🤔 (Seriously though, I hope JEP is okay.)

always love a good tasering.

Yeah, no one should be afraid to let their freak flag fly. 😏

Mild rant:  Nikki waxed on poetic about how Claire was a Newman, so all her misdeeds could be forgiven because the Newman gene evidently helped her to see the light and do the right thing.  Her good deed wiped out the other nasty things she did.  Well, Adam is a Newman, too, and he has more than made up for his sins with his actions.  How 'bout bringing him into the Newman fold, huh, Nikki?

^^^All this. I think Nikki only gives Claire a pass because they share DNA. AFAIC Claire and Adam should realize they're both always going to be the highly-educated outsiders and unite to take over NE.

Can you imagine how much better Chance is in bed than Kyle?

Summer looked more satisfied than she has in years. I ain't mad at her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Phyllis should be sending ButtBiscuit the best fruit basket she can buy, or the latest nasal hair trimmer, something special, because it's not often that someone else is the most obnoxious person in a room that has Phyllis Summers in it.  But ButtBiscuit managed to be just that person today.

He out Rico-Suaved Rico Suave today, what with his needling Phyllis for being the female version of himself, walking like he was in tap shoes and most of all, for that tongue clicking thing he did when he was talking to Chance.  He didn't exactly say, "Stick with me, Kid, and I'll take you to the top" but he was very close.

He may be Jill Abbott's bounced-on-his-head baby boy, but I wouldn't bet on Jill favoring him over Chance in a showdown.  The gulf between her choosing her annoying, loser son over her bronzed hero of a grandson is wider than the space between his nostrils.

3 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Something I expect Kyle to be imagining very soon.   One bouffant is due to fall flat very, very soon.

Nick, all will be forgiven if you lock both Jordan AND Victor in that room and throw away the key.  Go home and tell them all Victor and Auntie J ran off together.

In any case, he should hang on to that taser.  It'll come in handy the next time Phyllis comes on to him.

Edited by boes
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, boes said:

He may be Jill Abbott's bounced-on-his-head baby boy, but I wouldn't bet on Jill favoring him over Chance in a showdown.  The gulf between her choosing her annoying, loser son over her bronzed hero of a grandson is wider than the space between his nostrils.

2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I mean she was always favored Cane (her fake son/ex stepson) over Billy. All the time.

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, boes said:

The gulf between her choosing her annoying, loser son over her bronzed hero of a grandson is wider than the space between his nostrils.

😂👃

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
8 hours ago, tessaray said:

Hate to admit it, but I was too.  Still, Vic doing this trap without police & depending on Nicholas (really??) was so stupid.  Still, I kinda liked Vic mostly silently listening to looney Jordan's babble while smugly smiling.  Figured he musta had a tracker.  So why didn't dopey Jordan?  Sorry, I'm thinkin' too much here , , ,

Clearly, Colleen is having fun playing this loon.  Guess after playing perennial victim Barbara for over 30 years, can't blame her.

Idk, Phyllis in the bug-eyed Jackie O shades gave me a quick giggle.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Not just better, with Kyle you get hair gel on your pillow.  Yuck.  And he won't move any way that'll mess his hair up.  Yuck again.  No thanks, Kyle.  Probably why Audra ran back to loser Tuck & his tiny er, room . . .

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
9 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

The tasering was delightful.   I just wasn’t sure who I wanted to get tasered.

I should clarify I enjoy fictional tasering, especially by Parker on the original Leverage. (Real life - totally different story.)

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

When Jordan woke and wasn’t tied up or shackled I thought she’s gonna escape again. I think it’s been great with CZ on the show and it looks like she’s having fun but I don’t think JG knows how to end the storyline. 

• Like 14
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, boes said:

He may be Jill Abbott's bounced-on-his-head baby boy, but I wouldn't bet on Jill favoring him over Chance in a showdown.  

I'd forgotten that Chance is Billy's nephew (and had been married to Billy's niece; what a family wreath).  Billy should remind him of that fact (or what Summer was like in bed) in the showdown and see how far that gets him.

I keep wondering when the Board will start asking what all the new executives, in positions made up just for them, actually do at C-W.

Edited by Denize
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 3/10/2024 at 3:04 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

You brought up something I hadn't thought of -- there really are no convincing mothers on this show.  Phyllis?  Please, she needs an introduction to her kids -- or does she even remember she has kids?  Ashley rarely ever mentions or thinks of Abby.  Sorry, but MTS & AH have zero chemistry so their scenes are always awkward.  Actually, MTS's scenes with Claire are a bit better, but those hugs btw Claire & AH look so uncomfortable.

So yeah, Tricia is filling a definite void.  Is she going a bit overboard with her overly concerned mother shtick?  Maybe, but keep in mind, when she's acting opposite Chance, it's like she playing to a brick wall -- sure, a beautiful brick wall, but still a brick wall.  So I'll forgive Tricia for over-compensating -- at least for now.

I need to catch up on the last two days, but I co-sign all of this. I really enjoy Nina and Chance's scenes and it finally hit me "why." It seems like a real mother-son relationship. Is she a bit fussy and overbearing? Maybe. But it's also a very warm relationship. And he doesn't fly off the handle because he knows she means well. As someone else said, we know of lots of these relationships in real life. The kid may occasionally roll their eyes, but wouldn't trade their mom for anything. It really hits a note that the other parent-child relationships seem to lack. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, tanyak said:

So yeah, Tricia is filling a definite void.  Is she going a bit overboard with her overly concerned mother shtick?  Maybe, but keep in mind, when she's acting opposite Chance, it's like she playing to a brick wall -- sure, a beautiful brick wall, but still a brick wall.  So I'll forgive Tricia for over-compensating -- at least for now.

Apparently the only emoting Chance does now is in the shower with Dummer. And by emoting I mean...nevermind! Speaking of shower scenes, that was really out of left field wasn't it? It felt like I should avert thine eyes lest I see something I should not see. This show rarely does a good sex scene and that was suddenly so over the top IMO, though it appeared the actors were enjoying it. Just sayin'. But seriously? I don't care if Chummer can give good shower scenes, I'm over these two schmucks like a stale bagel. Be gone already! I'd love for Kid Pomp to sasahy his candy ass back to Dummer so we can have Kummer (hehe) back, those two deserve one another for sure!

And speaking of, are there like no children left on this show now? Kyle's Little Lord Fauntleroy hasn't been seen in months, he's probably upstairs getting his curls hot ironed. And Katie and Johnny are gonezo. We haven't laid eyes on Baby DomDom in months, and does Chance even remember he was Baby Daddy to DomDom? It's ironic, isn't it, that Chummer both have babies that aren't really theirs. Oh oh! I don't wanna jinx anything here but...

• LOL 14