Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Peppermint said:

I haven't finished my review of Genoa City Genealogy . I'm sure it will reveal that these two are half-step-second-cousins-thrice-removed and their offspring will be fatally flawed. Oh, ne'er mind, that's the fate of the all denizens of GC. Carry on, children.

We may be safe because Nikki and Nina came from the other side of the tracks. The question would be whether Philip Chancellor I or II ever ventured over to that part of town or to wherever Phyllis came from. But Victor seems to know where all the dive bars and cheap motels are located, so perhaps the  Chancellor founders did too.

Edited by Denize
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

The Danny/Cricket/Phyllis story features three possibly fifty-something adults that peaked at 30.  MS is a distraction (not in a good way) in every scene she appears in; and Show just will not let the character mature. So in addition to Ashley's multiple personalty, we are going to the other tired trope of the vixen/bad girl terrorizing her supposed arch-enemy due to a man. Audra could very well replace Phyllis as the resident GC vixen/bad girl. And add layers to the character. Make it happen! 

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

I was hoping that the Society Showdown would be the last gasp of this Carter's Little Liver Pills-inspired storyline of late middle-age love and angst, but going by Phyllis's ending threats, I guess we have more to come.

Phyllis tried to end Christine all those years ago by renting a car and doing a hit and run.  This time, I expect the crime to repeat itself on Double Coupon Tuesdays at the Genoa City Hy-Vee Supermarket.  But this time, Phyllis won't be driving any sooped up motor she rents under her time worn alias, Phyll Erupp, but will instead be hunting Christine down driving  

this.  

Pile Up on Aisle Three!!  There's an unsung hero in whoever is the bagger at check out that day.

So did Aunt Jordan hoof it over to Vic's house on foot?  In the snow, lugging a full can of gasoline?  Or did she call an Uber?  Maybe she's got one of those electric carts, too!  I'd love to see her and Victor giving each other chase in  those.

The drama just won't quit.

Mock me, I fully accept it may be necessary, but I didn't hate Dummer and Chance.  Not at all.  I had a momentary pang when I thought of how awful this would be if we had the previous actress playing Dummer in this scene.  But this Dummer, not so bad.

Beats the hell out of having to watch her and Kyle or Kyle and anybody go at it. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Did you see the look on Victoria’s face when Claire suggested she talk to Adam?  It was like she just shit in her silk panties.  

Is it me or does anyone else think that BlueFang🕷️ is as unhinged as Auntie Jordan?  It’s like they use the same vocabulary to spew their  vitriol. 

I guess Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ is to virtuous to where a black bra.  If you ask me Chance and Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️ are trying to make their kissing look real but the harder they try, the more it looks forced.  Sorry Summer❄️❄️❄️❄️, but if you were that good, Chance would have been the one that fell asleep not you.  

I’m finding it quite hard to eat all the shit that the monkeys with a keyboard keep feeding us about Auntie Jordan. Now we suppose to believe that Auntie Jordan just happens to find an abandoned container of gasoline, next to BlueFang🕷️ favorite dumpster, somehow transports it to Victoria’s house and sets Victoria’s house on fire.  

• Like 12
  • Applause 2

I really enjoyed the scenes between Chance and Nina. More of that please. Also when Amanda sat down, all three had good chemistry. Let's have Chance and Amanda together. So much pretty.

• Like 11
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Geez, who leaves a jug of gasoline sitting in the alley behind their building?

I know, right?  The entire Prevert Nation echoed this question.  My next thought was how was she going to get to Vic's place.  I mean, the house is nowhere near the neighborhood of the bar, that's for sure.  Did she climb into a Lyft?  Take the bus?  And....where the fuck do people like her and Phylth get all this money to carry out their crazy plans?  Is there some kind of government program that subsidizes this?

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
(edited)

So, Victor, I guess you owe Victoria a new house now. 😱

Who does Abby think she is dropping in on Tucker late at night, uninvited?

Not sure what Abby hoped to accomplish by yelling wild accusations at Tucker. As far as he should be concerned, it's the same old, same old from her. Abby has never liked Tucker, to put it mildly.

Sigh, Victor. He just couldn't allow for the possibility his flawless plan to catch Jordan was full of flaw. And now poor Victoria, Katie, and Johnny have lost their home. Thanks a lot, Grandpa!

Oh, okay, Abby has decided GC isn't big enough for her, Devon, Dominic, Ashley, and Tucker. Tucker is banished! Bah, go home Abby. You're not helping.

Whoa, Ashley heard those voices in her head again and she visibly shifted into something else. Her face and demeanor changed. 😯

Wonder how long it'll take for Jack to figure out what's going on with Ashley. She switches personalties almost before his eyes.

Oh FFS, Devon and Abby at the GCAC hashing out the Tucker drama AGAIN, like neither of them has bigger menace to deal with. O hai Mamie.

Of course Victor rendered himself blameless for triggering Jordan to burn down Victoria's house. But why is it even up to him to catch Jordan? Seems to me the feds would be in charge of the manhunt now. She's committed a string of major felonies across at least two states, and what Victor's doing is vigilante b.s.

Looks like Diane has about had it with Jack playing hero for Ashley and Nikki. Why does he have to go to Nikki whenever she calls? I don't think that's expected AA sponsor behavior. Hmm.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 8
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

My next thought was how was she going to get to Vic's place.  I mean, the house is nowhere near the neighborhood of the bar, that's for sure.  Did she climb into a Lyft?  Take the bus?

Right? Plus she's been carrying a bag with whole changes of clothes, jackets, wigs, and hats. How has she lugging that around all over town? Geez, I think Jordan needs to be the next new MCU or DCU villain because she has superhuman powers apparently.

Let's have Chance and Amanda together. So much pretty.

Yeah, I was trying not to notice their chemistry. I like them both but I think Chance is not Amanda's speed. And I was surprised at how effusive Nina was toward Amanda. I didn't realize she knew Amanda like that.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I wish Tucker had asked Abby if she was going to hit him with a car again when she said he’d have to deal with her. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 14

Enough of Ashley’s mental heath and her relationship with Tucker.  Now even Abby has to defend her mother but she doesn’t realize that what everything you say to Tucker just rolls off his back.  

I like to know how Auntie Jordan got to Victoria’s house?  It’s pretty much off the beaten path.  I know it’s devastating Victoria, but, like the ranch house, it will be much better or exactly the same. 

Claire wants to work with children. I could see that but why hasn’t Nikki mentioned that Claire can go back to being her assistant while receiving her training. 

Victor, I got a great idea for you. You know that Auntie Jordan is in GC, so hire a lot more security guards to look for her. Leave no rock unturned beside using your power to get the GCPD more active in pursuit of Auntie Jordan. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh gosh yes I noticed the unintended smolder when Amanda and Chance crossed paths. Come on! show! Make it a thing

Ugh, I did not like seeing Ashley/ED shift personalities. Why can’t she just outwit him by keeping him off track personally wisely but not mentally ill personality wise??

Edited by stewedsquash
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

Not only questioning how Jordan got to Victorias,but how did she get away from the scene of the crime?

Well this is the GCPD. They were looking for a redhead (if they were even looking). She dumped her clothes in Phyllis’ dumpster and probably just casually strolled to the next block and got an Uber. ‘pay no attention to the woman in the backseat with a fan of gasoline. this is not the woman you’re looking for.’ 🤣

• Applause 2
  • LOL 14
2 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I want to know where Jordan is getting her money? Or has that been established and I just zoned out?

Her character on As the World Turns was rich. Maybe the money transfers from soap to soap. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 15
11 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sigh, Victor. He just couldn't allow for the possibility his flawless plan to catch Jordan was full of flaw. And now poor Victoria, Katie, and Johnny have lost their home. Thanks a lot, Grandpa!

One less set TPTB need to worry about.  V&C will probably move into the ranch and hang out in the livingroom all day. Have we even seen Johnny & Katie since they were shipped off to boarding school last Fall?

• Like 10
  • Love 1
(edited)

She dumped her clothes in Phyllis’ dumpster

Lol, Phyllis will never live that down. Frankly I was surprised Jordan didn't run into Red in the alley after Danny basically told her to go eff herself.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • LOL 9

@babyhouseman Do you find it odd that Jordan is pretty much James Stenbeck now? Doing to Nikki what James always did to Barbara Ryan? 

ATWT was my beloved soap and I miss it every day. I watched until it was ruined and seriously mourned it when I stopped. 70’s 80’s 90’s were a mixture of live watches/rushing home from school/videotaping galore times. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sigh, Victor. He just couldn't allow for the possibility his flawless plan to catch Jordan was full of flaw.

Wasn't the plan to lure Jordan to the house so his CrackHead Security force could capture her?  What, were they on break?

16 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Not only questioning how Jordan got to Victorias,but how did she get away from the scene of the crime?

I'm beginning to believe in the superhuman powers mentioned by Joimiaroxeu.  She has the power to transport herself and her baggage anywhere.  Explains how she got to WI from OR so quickly.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Denize said:

One less set TPTB need to worry about.  V&C will probably move into the ranch and hang out in the livingroom all day. Have we even seen Johnny & Katie since they were shipped off to boarding school last Fall?

Thought the very same thing about the fire at Victoria's house. I can't remember seeing anything there since Nick bounced Ashton Locke's head off the fireplace. Kudos to JG for explaining why we won't see that set again. Guess there's no way he could have sent the house to boarding school, or to tend to a ailing out of town relative. I'm still watching and trying for the sake of the years I've spent watching this show (sunk cost fallacy) but it's getting more difficult. No character, corporation, or couple is ever fleshed out enough anymore for me to develop the emotional investment I need to feel anything, before the conclusion of any particular storyline has been force fed to me. Just my opinion.

• Like 11
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

Just noticed we have some new reaction emoticons. Can't wait to use them.

What the he'll time was it on yesterday and today's episode? We had Jack in his jammies, the fire in the dark then Nikki saying everyone went to bed. Mariah and Tessa were at Society ready for dinner, then Ashley was at Tucker's room. Then we have Jack and NIKKI at an AA meeting. Are those held at all hours of the day and night? Or were Nikki and Jack the only 2 there? Funny that NIkki went on a tear telling about Seth being murdered and her hatred of Jordan but we didn't hear a peep from her audience. Then she goes home and Victor rolls in and she says she thought he was in bed. But he is going into the office to make a phone call to a different time zone. Jack goes home and Ashley slinks in.  It should be around 3 am by now.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

And next weeks previews show Phyllis kissing Nick. She sure got over Danny fast. Must we see Phyllis in heat with Nick again?

• Sad 6
  • Angry 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5

So are we going to have a Multiple Personalities Ashley™️ again, or what? She was  Annie the diner waitress after one mental breakdown, so I wonder who "she" is now? I guess it's 2024, so she needed to have another mental breakdown, poor lamb. She usually gets about one per decade, it seems.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MsMalin said:

And next weeks previews show Phyllis kissing Nick. She sure got over Danny fast. Must we see Phyllis in heat with Nick again?

I hope not.

She's Changed, dontcha know.

• LOL 12
(edited)
23 hours ago, MsMalin said:

And why didn't the cops check out the vicinity, including the back alley where Jordan slowly changed clothes while talking to herself and left evidence in the garbage bin?  Why weren't they looking for witnesses and the driver!

Edited by Denize
  • Like 4
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3

Tucker, my guy, like Nikki you need to learn how to use the block function on your phone. Stop taking Ashley's calls!

Victor's crack security team strikes again. How could a guard mistake Tessa for Jordan? Jordan must have 30 years on Tessa. Yeesh.

All of a sudden Mariah and Tessa are talking themselves out of staying in the Tack House. Meh, their living on the Newman ranch never did make sense to me. Guess that's another set about to be retired.

Oy, I think Nikki's monologue at the AA meeting had Emmy bait written all over it. Some of that stuff she said, Nikki probably shouldn't have been sharing while Jordan is on the loose and her crimes are still active police cases.

Audra in another black outfit. Hmm.

Calling Connor's psychologist! (Dr. Alcott of Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois 😏)  Sounds like Ashley has a touch of the OCD too. She's decided she and Tucker are going to remarry?

I didn't realize Victor actually got rid of all the booze in the house. I thought he had only locked it away. What about his special reserve tequila?

Paris is one direct flight across the Atlantic. Audra making such a big deal about it doesn't jibe with her established personality to me. Besides, Ashley could follow her and Tucker to France. <shrugs>

Re the previews: TMW your girlfriend shows up by surprise while you're having a cozy dinner with your daughter and the ex you've been screwing. Fasten your seatbelt, Daniel. Update your resume, Heather.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 14

^ yeah, I probably wouldn't love it if my husband had his footie pajamas on ready to crawl into bed with me and then ran over to rescue Nikki for the next few hours. He went to the ranch, then to an AA meeting then back to the ranch. We NEVER see Jack in his PJ's so it already had to be quite late.   I wonder where they found money in the budget for the pjs.

• LOL 18

Double your pleasure double your fun with Ashley/Tucker and BlueFang🕷️/Danny. Pairings made in obsession and delusions. 

Why all of a sudden are they going to make Mariah and Tessa move out of the tack house?  Is it because they are going to have Victoria and Claire move in?  

Next week there will be more shit shoveled with the Auntie Jordan saga. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

She was  Annie the diner waitress after one mental breakdown

I was thinking she was someone else one time but couldn't remember the details. I think Victor found her there. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Double your pleasure double your fun with Ashley/Tucker and BlueFang🕷️/Danny. Pairings made in obsession and delusions. 

This is just so annoying and so trite.  I forgot today was Friday and just saw it.  Christine vs. Bluetooth, Audra vs. Ashey--seriously producers, can't you be a little more creative?

So Ashley sits at the bar talking to herself and the bartender gives her a drink???

Lilli is back next week.  That seems like a short leave to me, but things might get interesting, oh wait.  Another triangle.

Who will get taken hostage? My bet is on Michael.

pass me a drink.  Everyone else has one

eta: Tucker do not change your plans because you are concerned about Ashley.  You will be playing into her {nutty} hands.  

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 6
  • Applause 5

Hey  Victor, it's not 1982, you can make a call to China without trekking to the office.  Er, and why doesn't Nikki know this?  She is the head of Newman Media, right? 😉

The only thing more shocking than seeing Jack in a robe (still rubbing my eyes over that one) was seeing Audra in a robe & not something/anything backless!

So will MTS get an Emmy for the AA meeting bit?  Thought it was kinda much.  She started getting so over the top, thought she was gonna say she wanted to strangle Jordan till her eyes popped outta her head -- Freddie Krueger-style.

Oh no, not another soap split personality storyline!  This is the best they can come up with for Ashley?  And now she's acting like a whiny teen.  First Phyllis acting like a groupie, now Ashley?  Ugh.

Amanda is fierce.  She's badly needed on the show now, which seems to be taken over by weepy whiners.  And why oh why have they made Mamie so cynical & hostile & angry?  And a pot-stirrer?  Mamie was such a warm, wonderful character -- what the heck happened???

Tricia Cast is awesome.  I love her scenes with Chance.  He's so beautiful & she's such a good actress.  Btw, despite the supposedly steamy bed scene, are Summer & Chance just about the dullest soap couple ever?  Maybe not ever, but wow, they are dull together.

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

Hey  Victor, it's not 1982, you can make a call to China without trekking to the office.  Er, and why doesn't Nikki know this?  She is the head of Newman Media, right? 😉

A) Victor was lying to his sweetheart whose name can't remember, or
B) during the call to Asia he needed to reference documents which were only at the office, or
C) Victor assumes Nikki is stupid. See A above.

Who will get taken hostage? My bet is on Michael.

So that's why Victor's taking Michael with him to meet with Jordan. I figured it was to use Michael as a human shield since in the previews we see Jordan pointing a gun at them. Hope Michael's wearing a Kevlar vest under his coat because so far Victor's plans to stop Jordan have 100% failed.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)
9 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

are Summer & Chance just about the dullest soap couple ever?  Maybe not ever, but wow, they are dull together.

Chancesom is the personification of the adage "beauty is only skin deep" because his acting is, well.......well, his acting...........

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 9
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Why all of a sudden are they going to make Mariah and Tessa move out of the tack house?  Is it because they are going to have Victoria and Claire move in? 

That makes sense. I was thinking the opposite. The way Tessa went on about that farm house in the boonies I thought they were going to move to Claire's old digs.

9 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

That was so WTF that he had to go to the office to call another time zone. Maybe he's too frugal to make a "long distance" call from home. (TGVN should be using some uber technology developed for the military that's not available to us regular folk yet, not sending faxes and keeping his phone numbers in a rolodex.) No home office at the ranch? And remember, Nikki can't even block a caller on her cell phone. Come on JG, even AI wouldn't write people to be so out of touch with common phone basics in a post pandemic society.

Now that Seth is gone I can feel safe to watch an occasional episode. And what did I see? Nikki and Jack sitting alone in a darkened room pretending they were at an AA meeting and Ashley completely bonkers and no one noticing. Maybe I won't be back to watching once a week.

• Like 8
  • Love 6
(edited)

I thought Victor lied to Nikki because he was going to phone crazy pants Jordan and didn't want her to know?

But what do I know?

eta Tucker: Two words:  RESTRAINING ORDER

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
23 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Just noticed we have some new reaction emoticons. Can't wait to use them.

Still don't have a very much needed vomit one...

"Is it because they are going to have Victoria and Claire move in? "

Still say that Claire ain't no way, no how gonna wanna give up the walk in closet, en suite bath and full service kitchen for the Tacky House.  And where will Katy and Johnny  live?  Don't tell me this is a four bedroom tack house.

Edited by MollyB
had to add.
  • Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Katie & Johnny were shipped off to boarding school in September & haven't been home since. So luckily they are "safe" from the fire.

Edited by Denize
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

My guess is that because Nikki went on a tirade in a roomful of AA members (🤔) about how she wanted to see her dead, Jordan will end up murdered and Nikki will land in jail.

• Like 8
  • Useful 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

That makes sense. I was thinking the opposite. The way Tessa went on about that farm house in the boonies I thought they were going to move to Claire's old digs.

That was so WTF that he had to go to the office to call another time zone. Maybe he's too frugal to make a "long distance" call from home. (TGVN should be using some uber technology developed for the military that's not available to us regular folk yet, not sending faxes and keeping his phone numbers in a rolodex.) No home office at the ranch? And remember, Nikki can't even block a caller on her cell phone. Come on JG, even AI wouldn't write people to be so out of touch with common phone basics in a post pandemic society.

Now that Seth is gone I can feel safe to watch an occasional episode. And what did I see? Nikki and Jack sitting alone in a darkened room pretending they were at an AA meeting and Ashley completely bonkers and no one noticing. Maybe I won't be back to watching once a week.

First: I won’t explain it very well but I think the new technology hinders good stories. 
Second: I have fast forwarded pretty much the whole Claire/Jordan/Seth scenes. I have no idea what the story is by watching, only by reading here, skimming those comments even. I am not sure where they are heading with Jack and Nikki. Whether it’s a jumping off point for Diane to have a different direction or what but I hope it’s not a Nikki Jack hook up.

I am going to lean in with Tucker, Audra, and Ashley. They have to chops to make it work. One thing that is irritating me is the actress who does Audra seems to have turned Audra into Carrie from King Of Queens. There is a noticeable shift in her mannerisms and speech. 

Mishel(sp) Amanda seems to be having a blast so I hope she sticks around. Looking forward to Lily next week. Keep Amanda, Lily, Heather etc in Amanda’s orbit and not Phyllis.

@One Tough Cookie yes to restraining order! 

Edited by stewedsquash
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I thought Victor lied to Nikki because he was going to phone crazy pants Jordan and didn't want her to know?

But what do I know?

eta Tucker: Two words:  RESTRAINING ORDER

Oh yeah, but I think he woulda been more believable saying he had to go to Seven Eleven to pick up some milk, rather than saying he had to go to the office to make a phone call he could easily make in the teeny-weeny Newman living room -- maybe under one of those pillows Nikki stuffed with booze (for privacy)?

While I'm not sorry to see Seth go -- I always thought in every scene with him --- why is Nikki pouring her heart out to Santa?  Felt bad for Brian Gaskill to lose the gig.  Seems like his acting career was pretty much in the dumper.  Guess it's tuff to go from hot young guy to 25/30 years later turn into Santa Claus.  Well, maybe in December, GH, Y&R or B&B may call him back . . .

So I'm wondering if the writers are looking back 25 (or 30?) years ago at the Sheila eps for inspiration on Jordan storylines.  Um, will Colleen be another lifer on this show and Jordan will be coming back forever to torture the Newmans?  Ugh, hope not.

OK, Abby warns Tucker to stay away from her mom.  Didn't Summer do the same a few weeks ago?  Who's next to do this to Tuck?  Claire?  Victoria?  Mariah?  Chance?  Oh, the possibilities are endless, but I shudder to think about it!

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Tricia Cast is awesome.  I love her scenes with Chance.  He's so beautiful & she's such a good actress.  Btw, despite the supposedly steamy bed scene, are Summer & Chance just about the dullest soap couple ever?  Maybe not ever, but wow, they are dull together.

I really, really dislike the Nina scenes. OK ... we get it. 🙄 You are a worrier. Busy body, overbearing mother is GC's newest Mary Williams. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

As I watched awesome Amanda totally take down the boys club at Chancellor-Winters, I thought -- what's with this fraternity bs over at C-W?  Are there no women working there?  Devon seems so convinced he's such a perfect & great guy -- then how about hiring some top level women execs, Devon!  

Nate had a pretty accurate description of Devon.  His character has changed.  He's hostile, cunning & combative (just like Aunt Mamie now).  I liked him better as a decent, straight-forward, nice guy.  He thinks he's that, but he ain't.

Is Billy as bad as Devon thinks he is?  At least right now, I'm not seeing it.  Seems kinda boring.  But don't go by me, I miss Billy Miller (RIP) who was always so adorable (sniff).

• Like 10
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I really, really dislike the Nina scenes. OK ... we get it. 🙄 You are a worrier. Busy body, overbearing mother is GC's newest Mary Williams. 

You brought up something I hadn't thought of -- there really are no convincing mothers on this show.  Phyllis?  Please, she needs an introduction to her kids -- or does she even remember she has kids?  Ashley rarely ever mentions or thinks of Abby.  Sorry, but MTS & AH have zero chemistry so their scenes are always awkward.  Actually, MTS's scenes with Claire are a bit better, but those hugs btw Claire & AH look so uncomfortable.

So yeah, Tricia is filling a definite void.  Is she going a bit overboard with her overly concerned mother shtick?  Maybe, but keep in mind, when she's acting opposite Chance, it's like she playing to a brick wall -- sure, a beautiful brick wall, but still a brick wall.  So I'll forgive Tricia for over-compensating -- at least for now.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

Am I the only one who is dizzily hopefully happily welcomely rooting for a return to couple hood of Nick and Phyllis?  Our national soap opera nightmare will be over.  I think they enjoy working together; both have off-putting chemistry  (see eeewww) with other cast members  - so if we can't have couples we love; let's have a couple we love to hate.  

Edited by Kemper
  • Like 3
  • Angry 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3