Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, boes said:

Ho kay, I just started today's shew and I'm getting steamed already.

BY NOW, Nick and Sally should be using the appropriate greetings, and Sally, since she's pregnant, should already be attired in the Victor Newman Future Grandchild lounge wear, 

giphy.gif

not still wearing pants as if she's not a defiled handmaiden in need of bonobo guidance and protection.

Nick knows enough to not greet an incubator with "Sup".  From now on, it better be, "Blessed is the Fruit" and Sally better be answering, "May the Lord Open".

Don't make me call Aunt Lydia, I mean, Phyllis.

I think I just pissed myself

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
3 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

They thought they were related growing up. For all of their lives, at that point. Then as soon as they found out they weren't related - wham bam thank you m'am. 

He had the hots for Lily too. I know they aren't related but that was ick too although not as bad. I guess we could nickname him Woody Allen Jr.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

I had to laugh when Sally said a smell could be contributing to her headaches. I hope it’s not bananas since Banana Breath reeks of bananas. 

Well, thank you, Waldo13.  I was actually eating banana nut bread while reading these posts.  Now, I'll probably always think of Nick when I eat banana bread in the future! 😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Do you know what’s worse than Copperhead trying act drunk and pathetic?  Nothing absolutely nothing! 

Dayum. Now we know.

The one thing I really loved today was the woodpecker doorbell at the Abbott Cabin.  It’s available on line so I’m going to order one. 

Woody Woodpecker Kiss GIF by PortAventuraWorld

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

They thought they were related growing up. For all of their lives, at that point. Then as soon as they found out they weren't related - wham bam thank you m'am. Who does that? That's just gross and about as incestuous as you can get without it actually being incest. Devon is a regular cast member, Tyra wasn't. Regular cast members are held to higher standards and viewers are more invested in what they do.

Yep. Who does that, indeed? Oh, I know. Some little creep who has no boundaries. He had a crush on Lily, which Ican probably forgive because he was young and the foster family was new to him. But he also screwed his father’s wife. 

In terms of his longevity being a sign of his popularity, can I introduce you to Phyllis? lol

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 7

oh man. When someone raves about killing someone in public it's soon to be curtains. First the drippy insta love story of Jack and Diane will end in a ooey gooey wedding that will set off certain psychotic people and  the WTD story will be joined by WKD story. This is just a guess but...

I wish Phil had gone to Chance and offered to set up a sting on Jeremy only to be in danger and make her kids and Capt Save-a-ho feel a twing of regret as they scrape her off the pavement in front of The Grubby Peacock.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, crowsworks said:

I wish Phil had gone to Chance and offered to set up a sting on Jeremy only to be in danger and make her kids and Capt Save-a-ho feel a twing of regret as they scrape her off the pavement in front of The Grubby Peacock.

If this were to happen, all they'd have to do if they have a twinge of regret is buy that woodpecker doorbell, crank up the volume and it'd be as if Phyllis never left.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 14
23 hours ago, mjt626 said:

Are Tessa and the baby still in Oregon? If so, why? Tessa and Mariah have access to three private jets, which would allow them to bring the baby home.

And Mariah didn't send her mother a picture of the baby, announcing her arrival when she was born? Like, seriously?

The whole scene left me with so many questions, too.  Has the adoption gone through and are T&M legally mommies?  Why is Tessa still in Oregon?  Why is Mariah not in Oregon?  Is Delphine going to deny T&M motherhood with surrogate remorse?  Is CBS that scared of blowback they can't let a same sex couple adopt a baby on screen? (But they have no problem with letting two brothers bang the same woman...)

18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Come on! Stark let himself into Phyllis' room while she was passed out? AFAIC trespassing = immediate 9-1-1 call.

I thought it was Stark's room because all out of work felons have a room at the Grandiose Poot.  Hard to tell if it was Phlyth's room or his since I don't know which 8 x 4 foot crappy hotel art print is on her wall.  Everything else looks the same so that's the only way I can narrow down the identification.  Of course, he hadn't made himself comfortable by taking off his coat and tie, so maybe it is Phylth's room.  OOOooo.  Tension.  Is Stark going to get Diane murdered by the Phylth?  Beats the tension of "is Sally going to lose that damn baby?"

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Thank you for starting my weekend on a HIGH!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, MollyB said:

The whole scene left me with so many questions, too.  Has the adoption gone through and are T&M legally mommies?  Why is Tessa still in Oregon?  Why is Mariah not in Oregon?  Is Delphine going to deny T&M motherhood with surrogate remorse?  Is CBS that scared of blowback they can't let a same sex couple adopt a baby on screen? (But they have no problem with letting two brothers bang the same woman...)

I thought it was Stark's room because all out of work felons have a room at the Grandiose Poot.  Hard to tell if it was Phlyth's room or his since I don't know which 8 x 4 foot crappy hotel art print is on her wall.  Everything else looks the same so that's the only way I can narrow down the identification.  Of course, he hadn't made himself comfortable by taking off his coat and tie, so maybe it is Phylth's room.  OOOooo.  Tension.  Is Stark going to get Diane murdered by the Phylth?  Beats the tension of "is Sally going to lose that damn baby?"

pure gold!

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, MollyB said:

I thought it was Stark's room because all out of work felons have a room at the Grandiose Poot.  Hard to tell if it was Phlyth's room or his since I don't know which 8 x 4 foot crappy hotel art print is on her wall.  Everything else looks the same so that's the only way I can narrow down the identification.  Of course, he hadn't made himself comfortable by taking off his coat and tie, so maybe it is Phylth's room.  OOOooo.  Tension.

Most likely both of those idiots are in the wrong room. It's probably Daniel's room.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
8 hours ago, MollyB said:

Is Stark going to get Diane murdered by the Phylth?

I think I hate myself for saying this, but could Diane be setting up another fake death and using Jeremy and Phylthy, and this time framing Phylthy? No one should have to wonder this, but the show is just so damned repetitive and ridiculous.

• Like 6
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

I can’t believe a long time ago, I used to like Nick. Now he is absolutely disgusting. Stalking Sally and getting his feathers ruffled because Adam has the audacity to check on his baby mama. She ought to be ashamed of herself too. Rolling around with her baby’s uncle, it’s disgusting. 

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I can’t believe a long time ago, I used to like Nick. Now he is absolutely disgusting. Stalking Sally and getting his feathers ruffled because Adam has the audacity to check on his baby mama. She ought to be ashamed of herself too. Rolling around with her baby’s uncle, it’s disgusting. 

Yes disgusting is right. Never liked JM and he is such a bad actor. To think he went to the producers and complained he wanted a storyline for his character. This is what they came up with!

• Like 6
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

As a character, Nick is forever ruined. It must be nice if you can go to the writers, whine, and then get your way. I keep preaching that he needs to be gone for at least awhile. Let things air out. It might be nice to see how many acting jobs/roles he could line up on his own. He has been propped and spoiled by the “writers” for way too long.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

At the beginning of Friday's episode, when Phyllis was giving Summer and Daniel a thousand reasons to have her involuntarily committed, a man walked into the lobby of the Goofy Pensacola and I would have sworn it was Ron DeSantis!  Then I noticed he was taller than 4'7" and determined it couldn't be him.  As much of a ham as Phyllis is, I have always liked the dynamic between her, Michael, and Lauren, so I actually enjoyed those scenes.     

I guess Jeremy found Phyllis passed out by the dumpster and carried her back to her room.  Or his room.  There's only one room at that dumb hotel, so let's call it their room.

On 3/4/2023 at 1:27 AM, crowsworks said:

oh man. When someone raves about killing someone in public it's soon to be curtains. First the drippy insta love story of Jack and Diane will end in a ooey gooey wedding that will set off certain psychotic people and  the WTD story will be joined by WKD story. This is just a guess but...

I think that's a good guess, for the reasons you stated, and because Jack is not allowed to be happy for more than 20 minutes.  It's in EB's contract.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

I guess Jeremy found Phyllis passed out by the dumpster and carried her back to her room.  Or his room.  There's only one room at that dumb hotel, so let's call it their room.

🤣 I know, they can't buy a few different kinds of pillows and vases to make the room different? It's so fucking lazy. It would be embarrassing to be the set dresser on this dreck of a show.

I assumed that Stark/Syphllis - let me just call them Stank, okay? - scene was a dream. Was I wrong? I confess I barely pay attention to show nowadays.

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
21 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

N/M SweeP--a mitsake.

Just when I think  MS's acting could get anymore annoying she's trying to play a sloppy drunk, and it's cringe-worthy.  I've never seen acting ssoooooo bad since my son's 8th grade version of "Mame".

I really liked the color of Lauren's blouse, but she could have worn a more supportive bra.  But the color was great.  And I might regret asking this but how {AND WHY} Copperhead and  Lauren related? Or will I be sorry I asked?

Jack and Diane--can't help it, I'm rooting for those crazy kids kids!😏

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5

She should have him set up a trust fund for the baby before the sibling rivalry gets out of hand and the poor kid gets lost in the shuffle.

Both Adam and Nick will likely set up trust funds for the kid. I think Nick will want to keep looking like Sally's hero, while Adam will simply want to take care of his child's future.

Regular cast members are held to higher standards and viewers are more invested in what they do.

Higher standards like pushing a woman out of an ambulance? Or arranging for a woman to be sexually assaulted for weeks by her husband's doppelgänger and when called on it, asking if she'd been enjoying herself until she found out? Victor is put forth by TPTB as the face of Y&R now. Am I supposed to be invested in his decades of bad behavior? Ehh, not so much.

Some little creep who has no boundaries. He had a crush on Lily, which Ican probably forgive because he was young and the foster family was new to him

It would not be unusual for someone who bounced around in the foster care system during their formative years to have difficulty forming appropriate boundaries and healthy attachments. Devon has probably needed therapy for a long time. Him and half the other characters.

But he also screwed his father’s wife. 

Shall we make a list of all the characters who've screwed their in-laws? Might be quicker to list the ones who haven't.

terms of his longevity being a sign of his popularity, can I introduce you to Phyllis? lol

If this is in reference to my original comment, I did not say longevity was a sign of popularity. I said it speaks to TPTB's satisfaction with the portrayal and acceptance of the character. Devon is not as widely loathed as he seems to be here or he likely would've been dumped from the show by now.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I did not say longevity was a sign of popularity. I said it speaks to TPTB's satisfaction with the portrayal and acceptance of the character.

I mean, there's almost nobody worth rooting for nowadays on show.

PeePaw: Tired ass has-been who slurs his lines, and probably reads them off his phone of virility. He should have been written out like a decade ago.

Jack: Plays the same moronic idiot every time he's written into a romance. He spouts a lot of bravado but almost never delivers. All talk, no action makes for a dull boy.

Assley: I used to like her, but now she's trying too hard to be a playah. Pass.

Devon: Renegged on his adoption agreement in a most a disgusting way. He can fuck right off, #yougotthat !

Noah & Ali: Like watching toothpaste harden up in your sink drain.

Mariah & Tessa: Bor.Ing.

Diane: About the best I can say about her is the actress is beautiful and aging gracefully, but I'm tired of her victim character BS.

SyPhyllis: No words needed here folks.

Michael & Lauren: Like watching paint dry.

Dummer & Bouffant Boy: Dumb & Dumber.

Sharon: Relegated to dispensing gag worthy 'advice' from her throne at a coffee house.

Sally/Adam/Magilla Gorilla: Just stupid. Nobody cares at this point.

Chloe: See above.

Manjaw: Bitch please. Without sleeping with someone high up, we'd have been rid of this human canker sore years ago.

Billy: I just can't with this bitch.

Lily: My Pretty Pony aint so pretty anymore, is she?

Jill: Yes, they've even ruined Jill, if you can believe that!

The only bright rays of sunshine on this shitfest are the rare time Gloria and/or Tracey show up. Other than that, I don't give even a half a micron of half a fuck over any of these characters right now.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2

Even though I can't stand her daddy Summer did a good job with Sally. What did she expect, Summer loving the idea of her being pregnant with Uncle Adam's baby.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Diane: Did you just propose?

Jack: Yeah. It’s a harder addiction to kick than the pills, tbh.

Diane: You’re caught up in the moment, what with Jeremy’s terrifying tree branch attack and all.

Jack: That wasn’t - you know what? I’ll be back.

@@@@@@

Phyllis: I’m… in a room. Is it mine? Sally’s? Tucker’s? Why are they all identical? Oh, Jeremy. What happened?

Jeremy: I saw you drunkenly stumble out onto the street. Michael made as if to go after you, so it’s weird that he didn’t catch up.

Phyllis: Oh god, did I get into a car? Being intoxicated and getting behind the wheel is dangerous. It’s so much easier to hit your target when sober.

Jeremy: Nah, you just faceplanted in the middle of traffic. I managed to get you out of there before karma rolled over you. Security has probably uploaded the footage to YouTube.

Phyllis: Big deal. I’m the star of the infamous Monkey Man and Raptor Woman sex tape.

Jeremy: That was you? The price of bananas still hasn’t recovered in at least nine countries. But I digress. This incident could have been so much worse.

Phyllis? Are you threatening me? Threatening me? Because I will burn this whole fucking hotel to the ground with you in it. Try me. Just… try me.

Jeremy: I learned some important lessons in prison as I sat there for six years fuming and seething with bitterness. I learned that those feelings could be honed into a powerful weapon against the person who wrecked my shit. With focus and a revenge plot comes serenity.

Phyllis: Serenity now, insanity later.

Jeremy: I’ll let you in on my plan, but not so the audience can hear. That might be interesting and I know that doesn’t fly in Genoa City.

@@@@@

Billy: Nephew Buttbiscuit!

Kyle: Uncle Buttbiscuit!

Billy: On your way to work?

Kyle: Met with some vendors. Well, a vending machine. I wanted the Payday but got the fucking Zagnut by accident. What are you up to?

Billy: Contemplating the mysteries of life, mysteries such as “should I get a job?” or “when is it acceptable to bang someone you saved from suicide?”

Kyle: I think my parents are banging right now.

Billy: Your dad told me all about it. I gave him the much sought after buttbiscuit blessing and told him to get after it.

Kyle: Why?

Billy: My motto is Why the Hell Not? What’s your beef?

Kyle: Well, I don’t know if I can trust my mom. She’s always sanding my hair when I fall asleep.

Billy: Dude, I can relate. Well, I can re-write history to make it seem like I relate. My mom, Jill, was an ogre. My dad was awesome. He always refused to sign the consent forms for my nostril reduction surgery. Why couldn’t my mother accept me? Why did she have to always call me her little anteater?

Kyle: We should talk more often. We’re a lot alike.

Billy: Hey, if you see Jack, tell him I’m seriously considering his proposal.

Kyle: Jesus Christ, he proposed to you too?

@@@@@@

Sally: I’m knocked up. But it’s not with your sibling, Summer. It’s your cousin.

Summer: Oh thank god. I think I speak for the whole world when I tell you to drop dad’s ass like a hot rock.

Sally: That’s not happening. We’re still together and I’m so happy. So very, very happy. Your father is everything I could have ever wanted. My standards are decidedly low for some reason.

Summer: I figured you for a gold digging, social climbing slutty slut, but it appears you’re just using my dad to cockblock Adam. How selfish.

Sally: I’m not using Nick. We have a real connection. He even let me go out on my own today.

Summer: Taking advantage of my dad’s kind, generous, protective nature. So typical of someone born without the right last name.

Sally: Your dad is Nick Newman, right?

Summer: Enjoy your chaos. I’mma flounce.

@@@@@@

Adam: I can’t stop thinking about what a dick my brother is. Holy shit is that guy unlikable. Oh fuck me sideways, I’ve summoned him.

Nick: We meet again. Twice in the same day.

Adam: You can count to two now. Impressive.

Nick: I’m going to sit down. See, I peed on this table earlier, so it’s my territory. Get it? GET IT?

Adam: No, Nick, I don’t. Explain it to me through interpretive dance.

Nick: I’ll just drink out of this comically large glass instead. Did you know Sally now dabs a little of my penile perfume on her wrist before going out? Just to let all the horndogs out there know what’s up.

Adam: I thought we were cool. We were getting along better. I even pulled your finger once and almost died in a burrito haze. Now you’re acting like a flaming dickbag. What gives?

Nick: Look, we’re basically on the same page here. Thing is, I can’t read. And I just worry that you’ve bought a whole different book and expect me to write a book report.

Adam: What?

Nick: I’m going to pretend you demanded to go to ALL of Sally’s doctor’s appointments. That’s way out of line.

Adam: Fuck you.

Nick: Just because it’s your kid doesn’t mean you get to insinuate yourself in Sally’s life. I’ll schedule your time together and chaperone any interactions. Like any machine, an incubator can only handle so much stress. I’ll be measuring that too. Any questions?

Adam: Nah. See, I’ve experienced personal growth. I’ve been introduced to the consequences of my actions. Now I get what’s important in life. Chew on that like it’s your cud, caveman. Bye.

Nick: Charge my hilariously sizable drinking vessel to his bill, would you?

@@@@@@

Phyllis: Your plan is bad and you should feel bad. I could lose everything.

Jeremy: Sorry. I’d hate for you to give up your sweet job, busy love life and adoring family.

Phyllis: I’m going to leave now. I just saw myself in the mirror and feel compelled to root through the hotel’s trash cans.

Jeremy: Well, at least the trash panda didn’t outright refuse me.

@@@@@@@

Jack: I’m back and brimming with romantical notions!

Diane: Thank god. I’ve been watching the world’s most boring montage.

Jack: I got a ring. Bet you didn’t see that coming.

Diane: We can’t get married. I’ll just make you a target for Stark.

Jack: When I’m in love, nothing can stop me. I must propose. It’s like an involuntary bodily function.

Diane: When you put it like that, how can I say no?

@@@@@@

Billy: Phyllis. You look like total ass.

Phyllis: Yet you used to be all over this. Funny, huh?

Billy: I have no discernible sense of humor. Are you alright?

Phyllis: Fan-fucking-tastic. Where’s Jack?

Billy: He and Diane are back together. You dig?

Phyllis: I’m aware.

Billy: Allow me to massage salt deeply into your gaping emotional wounds. Diane has moved in with him and they’re off on a weekend fuckfest. Things are going super well with those two crazy kids. Yeah, I can’t remember my brother ever being this blissfully happy. Phyllis?

Random Groin Pommel hotel room

Phyllis: I want to watch the world burn.

Jeremy: Let me find my matches. LOL! Just kidding. It probably won’t get any more risky than planting overdue library books on Diane.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 11
On 3/5/2023 at 8:12 PM, One Tough Cookie said:

Phyllis has close friends? surely an oxymoron!

Sphyllis doesn't have any friends. Just a few who tolerate her toxic existence because they are on a mission from the Baby Jesus. I guess in her world that's the same thing as having besties.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 12

Great job Billy “Bloody Useless” Abbott, because what we needed was for Phyllis to become even more stupidly dangerous, as Stark’s accomplice.

Show made Sally so stupid! Why couldn’t she just let Nick handle telling Summer? 

And just what I was desperate to see, a penis measuring contest over a baby. 🤮 🤮 🤮 

I guess the Jack and Diane thing with the retrospective scenes, was to be seen as completely romantic, but all I could think about was how Jack will end up broken-hearted, no matter what happens with/to Diane.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Great job Billy “Bloody Useless” Abbott, because what we needed was for Phyllis to become even more stupidly dangerous, as Stark’s accomplice.

Show made Sally so stupid! Why couldn’t she just let Nick handle telling Summer? 

And just what I was desperate to see, a penis measuring contest over a baby. 🤮 🤮 🤮 

I guess the Jack and Diane thing with the retrospective scenes, was to be seen as completely romantic, but all I could think about was how Jack will end up broken-hearted, no matter what happens with/to Diane.

Forcing me to shut the computer off and run to my DVR.  How much bleach will I need?

• LOL 9

OMG, Summer, Harrison is still not your son. Stop it. (Free Tara!) But you're about to get a quick refresher from your biggest enemy on how parentage actually works.

Jack has come a long ways with Diane, from "I will never forgive you" to "marry me." Diane is nothing if not patient.

Diane must have a basic, cheap cellphone if she can't block Jeremy's number.

Billy, Jill was interested in being a mother, just not one to you. It's like she saw the future and knew you'd turn out to be a complete waste of time.

Lol, did Jack buy that engagement ring at the same convenience store where he picked up rhe champagne? The ring box didn't look very expensive to me.

Bet that tiny bottle of water Jeremy pulled out of his mini bar for Phyllis cost $20. She didn't even offer to reimburse him for it. 🤨

Even a broken clock is right twice a day so dim bulb Summer having a clear take on what Sally's up to with Nick wasn't surprise. Stevie Wonder could see it.

Aw geez, a super-duper secret plan to get Diane that the viewers are not privy to. That must mean JG hasn't figured out what it is yet, or it's laughably bad.

Nick thought he was going to give Adam a come-to-Jesus moment but Adam schooled Nick speechless instead. Tee.

Bleh, not a fan of Diane's engagement ring. The stone was too big for the band, IMO.

Wonder whether Billy will ever find out he triggered Phyllis into joining Jeremy's big take down scheme against Diane? What a happy-go-lucky moron.

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

I have to say that Copperhead is looking really good today 😜.  Much better than usual.  

The main reason for me calling him Banana Breath is the way he walked into Society today. With one arm, he’s playing pocket pool and the other arm swinging causing his body to move side to side. 

I always laugh when seemingly random encounters are not random at all. Banana Breath sashays into Society and stops to talk to Adam waiting for his takeout.  It seems like nobody calls ahead and only comes in when their order is not waiting for them.  Now we have Summer buying a breakfast treat for Harrison, at CL, and runs into Sally. What, Mrs Martinez is on strike and she can’t make homemade breakfast treats which are better than the ones at CL.  Finally, there is Nostrils and Kyle at The Grand Albatross where Kyle just happens to have meetings with vendors. What Jabot/Marchetti don’t have a posh meeting room in their office building?  Nostrils has this flippant attitude when he tells Kyle that he’s seriously considering Jack’s proposal.  Nostrils just had to say he was still in the consideration stage not in the acceptance stage. To Nostrils, Kyle is just a useless tool because Kyle reminds him that he saw Summer naked and “tasted” her in an intimate way.  

Does Stark realize that Copperhead falling down drunk, in the middle of the street, is probably one of the least offensive thing that Copperhead has ever done.  Of course Copperhead is in. Was there any doubt. 

Summer telling Sally she couldn’t be more selfish 🤔.  Summer should know since she holds a PHD in that subject.  Summer, do you realize that the baby will be your niece or nephew.  Do we know how Summer feels about Christian in Adam being his biological father?  Like daughter like father or the other way around, Banana Breath is telling Adam not to be selfish when he’s the one being selfish and keeping Adam away from Sally. Banana Breath, your projecting your feelings onto Sally by telling Adam it’s what Sally wants when he’s the one telling Sally what she wants.  Then Summer accuses Sally of causing chaos. That another subject Summer is very familiar with since her mom has a PHD on that subject.  Summer has no right to say anything bad about Adam.  What has Adam ever done to Summer that’s anything worse than what Summer has done to Adam.  

Diane gets this threatening message from Stark but of course she won’t bring it to Chance nor tell Jack. 

Copperhead and Stark should get alone famously since they both think alike. They justify their shortcomings by blaming someone else. No Copperhead it’s your vindictiveness that had brought you down and Stark, Diane didn’t bring you down. It was the day that you decided to become a felon is what brought you down.  

As an aside, I wasn’t a big fan of Seinfeld and has to look up what SW looked like when she was on the show. SW aged very gracefully. I only watched to see Kramer and George’s father, Frank. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

As an aside, I wasn’t a big fan of Seinfeld and has to look up what SW looked like when she was on the show. SW aged very gracefully. I only watched to see Kramer and George’s father, Frank. 

I never watched the show, so I didn't get the reference.  I personally do not like Jerry Seinfeld, but I do enjoy SW.

• Like 6

Could anyone read the menu items on the society menu? It looked like one page and considering almost everyone gets all their meals from there, not a wide selection. 

How dumb are Adam’s baby mamas? Ones with Nick and the others with Billy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

Holey moley, Sharon was being aggressively snarky with Billy today. I almost winced on his behalf. Almost.

Summer's satin blazer dress. Cute but maybe not on her. Again, I don't think she has the legs for such short outfits. Lily could work it though.

Your "objective point of view," Sharon? Girl, bye. You will always feel some type of way about the woman who tried to kill your late husband. And who later was lowkey attempting to pull him away from you.

Poor Adam, unwelcome everywhere he goes lately. But he's probably the last person to be trying to warn Chelsea away from Billy.

Kyle being willing to give Sally the benefit of the doubt about the circumstances of her pregnancy. Unexpected. 🤔

What crawled up Sharon's hiney this morning and left her in such a cranky mood? She went in on Adam the same way she did with Billy. Dang, Sharon, take a chill pill.

Adam's right. Letting Sharon insta-analyze you seems to be the price of admission into her coffeehouse. It also must be against her professional ethics.

Ugh, this viewer did not need another scene of Lily and Daniel propping Chelsea's new involvement in Omega Sphere. IMO Lily should resent how Chelsea inserted herself in Lily and Billy's troubled relationship, and balk at embracing Chelz in any way.

Daniel giving Lily real talk about her dire situation with Devon. Also unexpected. And then Nate was revealed to be eavesdropping nearby. Geez, does he have ultrasonic hearing?

Nick said he loves all of his children. Guess that includes the one he already stole from Adam.

How thick is your head, Lily? Again C-W is not "your" company. 🙄🙄🙄

• Like 9
  • Love 7

Why should I be surprised that Summer is just like Copperhead. They both can hold grudges with the best of them and they are at their happiest when they are angry. Once again I have to tell Summer, her dress is a few inches too short.  Plus peach is not her color. On that note, forest green is definitely Sharon’s color. 

Banana Breath, tell Summer that you were in a sexual relationship, with Sally, and were “reeled in” way before Sally got pregnant. Next is Summer going to bastardize Sally’s use of sex to “reel in” her father.  

Did I hear Chelsea say that she would design the visuals?  Excuse me, but isn’t Daniel a professional artist that would want to use his own visuals?  If Chelsea’s visuals are anything like her Chelsea 2.0 designs, the game is doomed. 

Why do I get the feeling that Nostrils is upset that there could be anyone else in Chelsea’s life but him?  Is it I just don’t like him or is it just his smugness. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6
(edited)

Wow, we can start calling Nick "Aunt Lydia", because that seems to be the role he'll be playing in Sally's life.   

4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

How thick is your head, Lily? Again C-W is not "your" company.

And she said it about three times today!  The funny thing is that one of Devon's suggestions was that Lily leave Chancellor and run Hamilton Winters (her actual family company) with him, which she instantly dismissed as a loyalty test.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

thought the green outfit she was wearing was smashing.

Yes, it was, and I was surprised to learn on Worn on TV that it's a dress made to look like a skirt and top. Don't think I've ever seen that done with a leather bottom before. The top fabric has to be heavy and/or strong enough not to get stretched out of shape by the weight of the lower half of the dress. Anyhoo, nice find by the wardrobe people. (Or is JG doing that job now too? 😉 )

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/1/2023 at 7:58 PM, boes said:

Susan Walters played Dolores on the "Junior Mint" episode of Seinfeld.  She was Jerry's girlfriend, whose name he'd forgotten.    All he could remember was that her name rhymed with a female body part.  Hence, him calling her Mulva.

Star Trek Facepalm GIF

Served me right for skipping Seinfeld show 😂 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Adam's right. Letting Sharon insta-analyze you seems to be the price of admission into her coffeehouse. It also must be against her professional ethics.

She has no professional ethics because she has no profession.

I cracked up when either Billy or Adam acknowledged her "experience and training" as a professional.  I realize that I stopped watching the show for a long time but I don't remember when Sharon went to school or in-field training.  What is this experience they speak of? A stay in a mental institution and group therapy does not make you an expert. So far she just meddles in everybody's lives and justifies it with being a therapist-kind of.  Chelz is moving into the same zone with her "I can help other people because I almost jumped off a building and now I am experienced and an expert in the field of mental health."

17 hours ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Josh Marrow brings down every scene he is in

Preach it.  When he showed up at the door with a scowl and a we-need-to-talk I yelled for her to slam the door in his face.  He's going to cruise around town and confront everyone who dares cause stress to his not-his-baby mama? This will seriously cut into his sexy times with her, won't it? 

This show has become a traveling neurotic narrative of fucked up people.  

• Like 7
  • Fire 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

don't remember when Sharon went to school or in-field training.  What is this experience they speak of? A stay in a mental institution and group therapy does not make you an expert. So far she just meddles in everybody's lives and justifies it with being a therapist-kind of.  

Sharon becoming a therapist has happened completely off-screen. However, there have been relevant comments dropped into the dialogue along the way. At first she was just taking some psychology classes. Then it was mentioned that she'd completed her bachelor's degree. Later the audience was told she had earned her master's degree. And finally, not too long ago Sharon (I think) said she had clients who she saw at her office. The office is apparently not inside the coffeehouse.

I don't know why whoever's been writing this stuff thinks having Sharon informally analyze people in a public, non-therapeutic setting gives validity to the claim she's an actual professional. Seems to me they're making a mockery of therapy.

People tell Sharon personal stuff over coffee, assuming that it's in confidence due to her status as a licensed therapist, but then she turns around and gossips about them. The only person she doesn't do this to is Nick. Heck, more than once she's closed the coffeehouse and cleared the place out just because he showed up needing to talk, RIGHT NOW.

And yeah, one would think Sharon's own history with severe mental illness would prevent her from being licensed to treat people. I don't know how that works IRL. But at the very least she shouldn't be analyzing people who she has or has had personal relationships with because IMO she cannot be objective. She's basically offering her biased opinions.

• Like 5
  • Applause 7

Seems to me show has given up on writing any interesting story for Sharon.  But then again, they've given up on writing any interesting story for any character.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Tippi said:

Seems to me show has given up on writing any interesting story for Sharon.  But then again, they've given up on writing any interesting story for any character.

Well, they apparently are cooking up a romance between Chance and her. Great. Another contrived, not well thought out couple. Because we don’t have enough of those already. 
Lily said “thenk yew” today 🤓. Pairing her up with Daniel? Who saw that coming. They have the same conversation every time they talk.

• Like 8
  • LOL 7