Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

So I guess Noel's girlfriend was supposed to appear pretty vapid and silly but frankly, she seemed to be too good for Noel/Noah.  She had a personality, she was warm to everyone, and friendlier than he deserved.  

Also, the woman can act.

Show may not have intended it, but IMO, the joke is on Noel.

It looks like Ashland is going to call Victor's bluff.  Can the Black Teeshirt of Virility be far behind?  Will Show bring out the big guns and have Victor carry the Steel Briefcase of Doom as well?

I think I could like Bag of Hair if he spent all of his days shirtless and slouched in a chair, glistening with spray tan and his mouth SHUT.

I mean, 

giphy.gif

Number One, 

giphy.gif

Edited by boes
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

I love RN and I actually enjoyed Victoria with RB’s Ashland. I really hope there is some way we can keep RN’s Ashland. I think it was stupid of Y&R to fire RB. I realize that RN has had chemistry with every other actress he’s been paired with, but unfortunately I don’t see it with AH. Still, we need to keep RN’s Ashland. I hate that Victor always wins. 

• Love 9

Another day with my BFF, the FF button. 🙄

The baby, Beely & Lili, Beely & Traci, then Beely & Lili ... yawn. 

All I can say is that in Jack's scenes, I was just hoping that Keemo (the original Keemo!) would come through the front door. I'm sure it's his kid (or one of his kids) that has set this up, and Phyllis is the one who's keeping the reunion from happening up to now. Go TF home, Phyllis. Jack is a serial monogamist and can't be single for too long, which is the only reason why he's glomming onto you.

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
(edited)

This show has become one giant suck machine.  Jack hasn’t given a rat’s ass about Keemo for 25 years, but now, all of a sudden, we’re supposed to believe his moaning and crying ?  Sorry, no freaking way.  Again, I think it’s a lack of writing talent and they’re grasping at every stupid trick to get something on air.  If all this crap is just to introduce a new character for someone’s girlfriend, they could have just had her show up and knock on Jack’s door, rather than have Jack go through all this lunacy. 

I hate Devon, Buttbiscuit, Hair Ball and all the lame stories around them.  They need to write another story about a big party and have the venue explode to get rid of a lot of these idiots. 

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Useful 2
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

This show has become one giant suck machine.  Jack hasn’t given a rat’s ass about Keemo for 25 years, but now, all of a sudden, we’re supposed to believe his moaning and crying ?  Sorry, no freaking way.  Again, I think it’s a lack of writing talent and they’re grasping at every stupid trick to get something on air.  If all this crap is just to introduce a new character for someone’s girlfriend, they could have just had her show up and knock on Jack’s door, rather than have Jack go through all this lunacy. 

I hate Devon, Buttbiscuit, Hair Ball and all the lame stories around them.  They need to write another story about a big party and having the venue explode to get rid of a lot of these idiots. 

image.png.a4142adedc473b881f2fc6f0b33c476d.png

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

I hate Devon, Buttbiscuit, Hair Ball and all the lame stories around them.  They need to write another story about a big party and have the venue explode to get rid of a lot of these idiots. 

A nice juicy murder would not come amiss. Back in the day, that's what writers did when the stories ran out of steam.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
(edited)

Funny how the hotel rooms in LA look exactly like the ones in the Gooey Puncture. Phyllis must've have felt right at home.

Billy, it's not that Devon doesn't want to share HWG with Lily, it's that he doesn't want HWG to be absorbed by CI. If Lily wants to work with Devon so badly, let her quit her job as CEO of CI and go back to work at HWG again. Nah, that'll never happen because for some reason Lily wants to have power over Devon. Just like Neil would have wanted. Sure. 🙄

Meanwhile, WTAF? Billy's not allowed to disagree with any of Lily's business decisions? She came at him with a quickness to make him back down on saying he had doubts about the merger idea. I don't think it bodes well for their relationship if she's pulling rank on his opinions. Dang, Lily. Retract the claws.

Devon, Dom is fussing because he can't stand the sight of your half sleeve. Poor thing is probably scared his bio-dad is in a motorcycle gang. 😼

I think Jack should've left that house once it got dark. What if one of the neighbors thought there were squatters in there and they called the cops? Jack could prove he's related to the person who owns the house but that doesn't mean he had permission to be in there. Or, what if the person who sent the texts swatted him? Oy, those headlines: "SWAT Called on Unoccupied Suburban LA Home; Dazed CEO of Wisconsin-Based International Cosmetics Company Caught Alone Inside and Questioned by Police for Possible 5150 Hold"

A zen den? Oh puhleeze, Billy's probably on the spectrum and he's never been diagnosed. Apparently meditation is considered a viable treatment though. However, knowing Billy, his trying to find his inner peace will turn him up to 11. 😵

Aw, geez. No, Devon! Neil wouldn't want you to hand over his legacy to Jill and CI. Lily is working your heartstrings for her own benefit because she's trying to impress Jill and prove herself worthy of her promotion. Ugh, AFAIC this merger plan is utter b.s. and I HATE it. 👿

And Traci, you shut up about it too. When did you get the idea you're some wise old sage who knows what's best for everyone? Grrr. 🤨

Okay, enough of PB's Emmy reel soliloquies. Get on with it, Show.

I have pretty much liked Lily and Billy as a couple. I think they prove the adage that water seeks its own level. 😏 However, I seriously hope they break up over this merger mess. IMO Lily's ego is swelling by the day and it's likely going to squeeze out both her brother and her boyfriend from their places in her life. <fingers crossed>

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

A nice juicy murder would not come amiss. Back in the day, that's what writers did when the stories ran out of steam.

Yes! But all of the stories have run out of steam. And now Jack is in the same category as Devon;  right now I can’t stand seeing him or hearing him. A juicy murder would be welcome - we should start a pool to see whose demise would be most satisfying.

Dom ailing a bit? A light at the end of the tunnel of this debacle.  The doctors who have actually gone to an accredited medical school will realize that a 100% match on whatever it was means Devon could not be the father. Stitch could return, be arrested yet still create havoc. Abby could be a happy single mom and Dom will be healthy. And we need never speak of any of this ever again.

KLovesToShop - you said it all.

Has Sharon been back-burnered? Lily now seems front and center with the sexy times and camera time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Yes! But all of the stories have run out of steam. And now Jack is in the same category as Devon;  right now I can’t stand seeing him or hearing him. A juicy murder would be welcome - we should start a pool to see whose demise would be most satisfying.

I think the emotional favorite would be Buttbiscuit because of how much a lot of us hate the actor. But I'd hate to see a legacy character gone so I'd go with Ashland.

• Love 7

I sincerely tried to watch today’s show but I hit the mute button when it started and never released it. I cannot STAND watching Jack cry over and over and over about Keemo when we haven’t heard a word about this person for the last 25 years! Y&R is so B. O. R. I. N. G. 

• Love 22

Lily/Nostrils take a break my ass. They take a break from taking a break. 

Why is Traci fretting over the memories that someone left for Jack while she was all gung ho looking into Dina’s past that also brought back sad memories for Jack. 

Does becoming a CEO of major corporations means that your so called smarts to give way to ego?  First Olive and now Lily.  Lily made Amanda Chief Council based on friendship not on sound judgement.  Lily wants to merge with Devon bases what she thinks is good for her and can’t understand why it wouldn’t be good for Devon.  

Doesn’t anyone with half a brain with TIIC understand that Bowie’s immune system is still compromised and that it’s not a good idea to keep him anyplace where he can be in excess contact with germs. Lily puts her face in his as does Devon and Lily than gives Bowie a germ ridden teething ring she finds in his bag. 

I agree with the hotel room looking much like the one at the Grand Albatross. At first, I though Rodan the Petty was back in GC. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And Traci, you shut up about it too. When did you get the idea you're some wise old sage who knows what's best for everyone? Grrr. 🤨

That's been Traci's M.O. for YEARS now. She's exhausting.

• Love 12

Damn didn’t Jack used to be edgy? I admit I skipped several decades of this show. I’m SURE he was why when Terry Lester played him. Did they turn him into a wimp when PB took over, or is it more recent? 
smiling Jack with a little mischief = sexy.

Super-sensitive and overly-considerate Jack? Not so much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Damn didn’t Jack used to be edgy? I admit I skipped several decades of this show. I’m SURE he was why when Terry Lester played him. Did they turn him into a wimp when PB took over, or is it more recent? 

There was a time, over on TWoP, where some people were calling him "Aunt Jack".

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Another day with my BFF, the FF button. 🙄

The baby, Beely & Lili, Beely & Traci, then Beely & Lili ... yawn. 

All I can say is that in Jack's scenes, I was just hoping that Keemo (the original Keemo!) would come through the front door. I'm sure it's his kid (or one of his kids) that has set this up, and Phyllis is the one who's keeping the reunion from happening up to now. Go TF home, Phyllis. Jack is a serial monogamist and can't be single for too long, which is the only reason why he's glomming onto you.

Betcha that 'bump' he heard was chemo being held prisoner in the attic or basement 

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

Dom ailing a bit? A light at the end of the tunnel of this debacle.  The doctors who have actually gone to an accredited medical school will realize that a 100% match on whatever it was means Devon could not be the father. Stitch could return, be arrested yet still create havoc. Abby could be a happy single mom and Dom will be healthy. And we need never speak of any of this ever again.

From your lips to the MWTs paws...

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, Kemper said:

Amen 👍👍

I expect TIIC, since soap operas are character driven, to be disingenuous when it comes Lily being qualified to run Chancellor, Olive to be qualified to run Newman/Locke, and Amanda qualified to be the head corporate lawyer. What sticks in my craw is how cavalier they can be with Bowie’s health issue, Sharon’s cancer, and Ashland 2.0’s cancer recovery if he had cancer in the first place.  It’s 100% correct to say that Devon is a 100% match if he’s Devon’s father. In addition, as I posted before, it’s very wrong for Bowie to be out of the hospital in less than a week let alone to have Devon and Lily to stick there faces near him or touch him.  He should be in his nursery with his no longer existing nurse at Abby’s house.  As for Sharon, there is a quick incision and a Flintstone Band Aide and she’s cancer free.  Ashland 2.0 if he had cancer in the first place goes from being on death’s door with stage 4 cancer to being happy and healthy in less time to than he needed to grow a beard.  In recent memory only Faith’s kidney transplant and Lola’s liver transplant had believable medical procedures.  

Soap operas, by nature, are character driven but there is no substance to a lot of characters do to shit ass writing and story lines.  Since most action films are action oriented, I can suspend by disbeliefs when action characters do unbelievable abnormal things such as Beatrix Kiddo killing all those men in sword fights, Luke using the force to blow up the Death Star, Iron Man’s arc reactor heart, and James Bond in anything he does. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Ugh! Smilin' Jack Abbott is now Simperin' Jack Abbott. Please make it stop, Show!

I'm so disappointed in this storyline. I've been joking about the absent Keemo for years, and now that Show has chosen to bring him back, this is how they've chosen to do it.  I was actually looking forward to seeing him again someday. 

• Love 16
15 hours ago, Kemper said:

we should start a pool to see whose demise would be most satisfying.

$100 on Devon.  It would solve so many problems. And it would be fun to watch the emotional depths (rain puddle) that everyone would reach in under an hour.

Another hundred on NotBilly.  I just think he needs to be gone....forever if they are not going to recast with RealBillyMiller.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

we should start a pool to see whose demise would be most satisfying.

I'd put $1,000 on Victor because I think if it were done right it'd be the beginning of the end of the Newmans.

And by "done right" I mean it would happen on live TV, broadcast and streamed to the entire world. Both before and after the procedure there'd be DNA tests done by random scientists and doctors to prove the body was actually Victor's and not a doppelgänger.

Then the corpse would be cremated and the ashes mixed with nuclear waste. The resulting toxic glob would be put on a rocket and blasted to outer space. After the rocket reached a certain safe distance it would be exploded remotely. At that point a worldwide holiday would be declared and everyone would party like it's 1999 again. 😉

Oh, and I'd also put a cool hundy on Phyllis.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

Devon’s demise might be a waste because he is usually background noise. Might. Phyllis is the leaking faucet, the constant irritant. Begone. She inches out Devon by a nose.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Devon’s demise might be a waste because he is usually background noise. Might. Phyllis is the leaking faucet, the constant irritant. Begone. She inches out Devon by a nose.

I would say more of a beak and a wing. Caw Caw. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Victoria coming in hot! She's kinda right about one thing though: Nikki can't really be trusted to have her back if it means going against Victor's wishes.

Lauren coming in hot too, lol. Hot like a call girl's cooch after she's finished her morning shift. 😼 I guess that dress looked too matronly for Sally so Lauren got to wear it.

Staying on the clothing front, does Victor have a whole closet full of black shirts and baggy black suits? It's practically his uniform lately.

Wow, "pisses" is allowed on broadcast TV now? 🤬

Lauren, what part of "consigliere" do you not understand? But yeah, Michael being streetwise doesn't mean he knows how shady activities roll down in South America. That's unfamiliar turf for him. Does he even speak Spanish?

Nate really doesn't know Ashland very well except by reputation. He's been swayed by the hard sell Ashland's done on him to make them instant friends. Like Victoria, Nate probably doesn't want to accept that he's likely been made a fool of for the price of a trip to Italy and free food & drinks at Society and the coffeehouse.

Wait, what? Why would Victoria call Michael Baldwin? She knows his loyalty is to Victor. She apparently doesn't know Michael is possibly missing, possibly courtesy of her husband.

Wonder if Nate has ever looked a true sociopath in the eye as he listened to their litany of lies? Ashland's betting he hasn't, it seems. Meanwhile, so Nate has seen Ashland's medical records.  But has he viewed valid ones or the ones Ashland paid to have falsified?

Heh, Victor gave Lauren the side-eye like, "Pssht. Your forgiveness is the least of my concerns." Lauren, hon, you're out of your depth with Victor and you know it. Maybe you should go see Chance. He speaks Spanish and can do all that Jason Bourne stuff, ha ha.

Goodness, Vikki, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Even Batman couldn't save you now that you've essentially handed over your family's company to Ashland. Yikes. 🙁

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
48 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Victoria coming in hot! She's kinda right about one thing though: Nikki can't really be trusted to have her back if it means going against Victor's wishes.

Lauren coming in hot too, lol. Hot like a call girl's cooch after she's finished her morning shift. 😼 I guess that dress looked too matronly for Sally so Lauren got to wear it.

Staying on the clothing front, does Victor have a whole closet full of black shirts and baggy black suits? It's practically his uniform lately.

Wow, "pisses" is allowed on broadcast TV now? 🤬

Lauren, what part of "consigliere" do you not understand? But yeah, Michael being streetwise doesn't mean he knows how shady activities roll down in South America. That's unfamiliar turf for him. Does he even speak Spanish?

Nate really doesn't know Ashland very well except by reputation. He's been swayed by the hard sell Ashland's done on him to make them instant friends. Like Victoria, Nate probably doesn't want to accept that he's likely been made a fool of for the price of a trip to Italy and free food & drinks at Society and the coffeehouse.

Wait, what? Why would Victoria call Michael Baldwin? She knows his loyalty is to Victor. She apparently doesn't know Michael is possibly missing, possibly courtesy of her husband.

Wonder if Nate has ever looked a true sociopath in the eye as he listened to their litany of lies? Ashland's betting he hasn't, it seems. Meanwhile, so Nate has seen Ashland's medical records.  But has he viewed valid ones or the ones Ashland paid to have falsified?

Heh, Victor gave Lauren the side-eye like, "Pssht. Your forgiveness is the least of my concerns." Lauren, hon, you're out of your depth with Victor and you know it. Maybe you should go see Chance. He speaks Spanish and can do all that Jason Bourne stuff, ha ha.

Goodness, Vikki, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Even Batman couldn't save you now that you've essentially handed over your family's company to Ashland. Yikes. 🙁

I think the whole agreement will go away as it is based on Pillsbury Ashland's defrauding Victoria, which will probably finally be exposed when Michael is back from Broadway..... oops, meant Peru. Show reportedly closed February 13th. 

Edited by Julyolo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
26 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

I think the whole agreement will go away as it is based on Pillsbury Ashland's defrauding Victoria, which will probably finally be exposed when Michael is back from Broadway..... oops, meant Peru. Show reportedly closed February 13th. 

When did it start? I hope he did well in it. It certainly explains his 'do.

• Love 9

So there was a behind the scene confrontation between Victor and Olive. This would have been a heck of a lot more interesting than Lily and Devon spreading their germs all over Bowie or hearing about Nostrils insecurities about his job if Chancellor and Hamilton/Winters merge.  To think of it, we haven’t heard how this would effect Devon’s partnership with Banana Breath on New Hope, Devon’s clinic, or Neil’s and Jack’s foundation to help the addicted. 

Olive’s ego has now caused her to have brain fog. Nikki actually has made some pretty good points about Ashland 2.0 but the brain fog keeps those points from reaching the part of her brain that is responsible for compression.  It actually stimulates the part of the brain that is responsible for stubbornness.  Good for Nikki for being the one to storm out of Society. That put Olive on notice instead of the other way around.  As I said, Olive’s brain fog got her to allow her to have Ashland 2.0 to sign the contract.  Was there any doubt?  

Natey Nate Nate is more astute than I thought. Natey Nate Nate actually picked up Ashland 2.0 painting himself into a corner about his accomplishments over the Newmans.  The other thing I don’t like about Ashland 2.0 is his acting style. He’s not a smooth as Ashland 1.0. Because of Ashland 2.0’s cadence he seems to be reciting his lines instead of articulating his lines.  I’m not quite sure if Natey Nate Nate buying what Ashland 2.0 is selling. Olive, Natey Nate Nate is only the Chief of Surgery not the Chief of Oncology nor the head of the hospital beside Natey Nate Nate has been friends with Victor a lot longer than Ashland 2.0 and has been through a lot of medical drama with the Newman family. 

Lauren thinks she’s hot shit but she’s just lukewarm diarrhea. Lauren is another business owner who’s achievement was handed to her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

March seems to be the most boring month of the year so far for Y&R. It's my birthday month & this is the best TIIC can do? Lol but I thought March/April were supposed to be one of the better months of the year for soaps because that's usually when the fallout of sweeps week happens. But I guess that's impossible when the sweep weeks themselves were flops. I was even too bored to drag Buttbiscuit, Douchevon, & Lily yesterday. 

I still hate how they did Keemo but Jack's poor sap act & moaning just leaves me apathetic toward it all now. If Keemo were alive I'd let it go, because there'd be some pay off. But Jack has no edge to him anymore and for what? No other (male)character/actor fills PB/Jack's shoes in that respect, except maybe MG/Adam and he's bogged down by his family's nonesense. At least Phyllis wasn't so insufferable this week.  

What a statement. I can't stop thinking of this since I read it. He is the least attractive person on tv. Perhaps ever.

^^^^And TPTB seem to think that pairing him with Lily, Victoria, (GT's)Phyllis, or even S(d)ummer makes him look better. Like no, making all of these women out of his league, with better options(yes even Sumdum) simp for him is asinine. 

On 3/9/2022 at 2:06 AM, boes said:

So I guess Noel's girlfriend was supposed to appear pretty vapid and silly but frankly, she seemed to be too good for Noel/Noah.  She had a personality, she was warm to everyone, and friendlier than he deserved.  

Also, the woman can act.

Show may not have intended it, but IMO, the joke is on Noel.

Spoiler

They probably brought her in to show how "low" Noel is willing to stoop to get over Tessa and to pave the way for Allie(Jack's granddaughter) so her golden cooch can save Noel from his own choices. The new female character isn't even on the show yet and one of her first big SL's is going to be about being the magic cure to the poor lovesick male thirsting over his future sister-in-law & getting with with women who forget his name(which I would find somewhat offensive if it was Robert Adamson's Noah, but RG? I'd forget his name too). Because of course those were his only two options. I think the most insulting part of this will be that once Noah falls for Allie, everyone will act like the months he was thirsting/ogling after Tessa didn't happen. The 2nd most offensive part of this is, we'll be subjected to another Abbott/Newman love story because OMG that has never been done B4!1!1 FML 

Lol I liked the girl too. Noel 👎👎👎

Edited by Skarzero
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Good question!  I'm 99% sure that Nate has not seen Ashland's real medical records.  I'm not even sure that Nate has seen ANY records.  When Victoria said (assumed?) that Nate had seen her husband's records, Nate's response was deliberately vague and ambiguous.  "Everything I've seen supports his diagnosis."  He didn't say he'd seen records and may have been speaking only about symptoms he saw Ashland exhibiting.  He may also have been following the Newman lead and protecting Victoria until he is more sure of his facts. I expect we will learn more in the next week or so. 

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Natey Nate Nate is more astute than I thought. Natey Nate Nate actually picked up Ashland 2.0 painting himself into a corner about his accomplishments over the Newmans.  The other thing I don’t like about Ashland 2.0 is his acting style. He’s not a smooth as Ashland 1.0. Because of Ashland 2.0’s cadence he seems to be reciting his lines instead of articulating his lines.  I’m not quite sure if Natey Nate Nate buying what Ashland 2.0 is selling. Olive, Natey Nate Nate is only the Chief of Surgery not the Chief of Oncology nor the head of the hospital beside Natey Nate Nate has been friends with Victor a lot longer than Ashland 2.0 and has been through a lot of medical drama with the Newman family. 

Yes! I was watching and saying today: "Wow, Dr. Nate is really playing this situation well - cautious, observant, choosing his words carefully, making sound judgments."    
As for Nate buying what Ashland is selling, I'm sure that Nate is NOT.  And, from watching Ashland's face as the scenes played out, I'm also sure that the devious Locke-ness monster know that Nate is no longer buying his lies.  From Nate's subsequent conversation with Elena, it seems that the doc just wants more proof before making a final judgment. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

What did TIIC do with my Jack?  Why did TIIC have the debonair strong executive, who can stand up to Victor, turn into a clueless sniveling idiot. Jack, all the signs are there to figure out that Keemo was not alone and mostly has people in LA he cared for. Did Jack ever contemplate that Keemo was married and had children of his own?  Do you know what worst of all is Jack declaring Rodan the Petty his savior. Maybe back when she helped getting off drugs but not for this. For me, Rodan the Petty actually heightened his anxiety.  Are TIIC trying to confuse an old man?  Jack calls Allie and leaves a message on the phone telling Allie his name is Jack.  Allie calls Jack back agreeing to meet him at the house.  Allie walks in seemingly not to know what is going on. Is this the same Allie Jack spoke to or are we going to find out there was someone else pretending to be Allie to get them to meet?  

Devon, blow it out your ass you selfish bastard. You can show up at Abby’s to request an unscheduled visit with Bowie but when Abby comes to your place wanting to take Bowie HOME, you want a heads up.  Chance 2.0 you also should blow it out your ass for making excuses to take Bowie HOME. Sorry for the inconvenience Devon.  WTF??!!  And there we have another fuck you moment for Devon. Who the fuck are you to opine on Chance 2.0’s state of mind when your state of mind is to be a selfish prick. In addition, how does he know what Bowie feels or doesn’t feel. Devon thinks that Bowie likes Jazz but maybe Bowie is a fan of classical music.  Hold the phone, Devon has legal access to Bowie anytime he wants?  When did this happen?  Wasn’t the agreement alone time once a week?  This is a multi multi fuck you day for Devon.  If Devon tries for sole custody, he would be the biggest piece of shit in CG. Maybe even a bigger piece of shit than Ashland 2.0.  Devon stay in your lane and worry about your own state of mind and not Chance 2.0. Your obsessing over things you really can’t control.  IMO, Devon is as damaged as Chance 2.0. They are both mourning over a loss. 

Question:  Christian that hard up that he has to pick Sharon as his favorite adult?  

Chance 2.0 has PTSD and survivors guilt and TIIC are portraying Chance 2.0’s plight with honesty and the dignity it deserves. I just wish TIIC would have treated Sharon’s cancer and Bowie’s blood disorder the same way. If Ashland 2.0 actually has cancer, then that also a travesty in how the story was treated. 

As Rey the Chin is talking to Chelsea, Rey the Chin is looking at Chelsea like a prime rib he wants to devour. 

As an aside, there are more Minnesota Wild fans in Wisconsin than Chicago Blackhawk fans. There is an AHL (American Hockey League) team in Milwaukee known as the Admirals. They are affiliated with the Nashville Predators of the NHL.  The AHL plays  very good hockey. Beside Milwaukee being much closer than Chicago, the best seats are about 1/4 the price of a Blackhawk ticket. But I’m assuming that Connor would want to go to a Blackhawk game since Rey gave him the sweater (jersey). 

• Love 18

Looks like overnight Phyllis went and got some more fillers put in her face and lips. And a light spray tan. Priorities: she haz dem.

Poor wee Dominic, getting bounced back and forth like a rubber ball. No wonder he's cranky.

Huh, I thought Sharon looked good today with her hair pulled back in a medium high pony. 🤔

Chance, Dominic is a child. It's not his responsibility to prop up your adult mental health. I can't believe Chance used his therapy appointment as an excuse to take Dom home early from Devon's place. AFAIC that crap definitely needs not to become a habit. 😐

Look at Devon low-key shading Chance to Sharon and Rey. Ehhh. At least they both gently slapped him down a notch or two.

Jack Jackie Jack Jack Jack. Haven't you heard? Nobody walks in LA. 🤡

Huh, I liked Sharon's zipper clutch bag too. 🤔

Okay, Connor Floyd (Chance) was getting his Emmy reel scenes today with Dr. Huffman. Bravo.

Survivor's guilt. Why you, Chance? Why not you? You'll drive yourself batty trying to answer questions which have no answer, or whose answer you're not meant to know. 😐

Chelsea said she found a manufacturer for her new line of unfashionable rags. I shudder to think what kind of miserable sweat shop that place must be. 🙁

Sole custody? Oy, Amanda, you're quite the sh!t-stirrer. You know darned well Abby would not stand for letting Devon have sole custody of her son. Even suggesting it hypothetically is trouble. I'm thinking you need to work on separating your role as an attorney from your status as Devon's girlfriend because you are 100% failing at objectivity. 🤨

Um, Sharon, you better come get your man. Chelsea is grinning and batting her eyes and worming her way into your marriage. Rey isn't stopping her so you might need to. Just sayin'. 😯

It's Allie! Finally! Based on her behavior today, unless she was putting on an act, it sounds to me like maybe a third party has been working to bring her and Jack together. Hmmm. 🥳

• Love 17

I already like Allie.  She seems as unwilling to put up with the bullshit as I've gotten.  Did Jack seriously not consider that Keemo might have left a

Spoiler

daughter?

I think Amanda might just have punched a hole through Devon's smokescreen to the truth by asking him if what he really wants is full custody, that this worry about Dom's feelings is a cover for what he really wants but knows he can't -and shouldn't - have.  Amanda naming it, putting it out there into the light might just be the thing to help him cool his jets.

I tthink Amanda was telling Devon she's not buying what he's selling, in a loving but direct way.  He sure didn't like hearing it, whatever the case.

Or not, and next week I'll be regretting this post.

Maybe he'll go full steam ahead, head first until he finally hits that brick wall.  Both Devon and Chance need to stop treating the lil' hamburgler like a sentient barometer and call themselves out on their own crap honestly.  And Abby needs to define her parameters with both of them.  

So Sharon is Christian's favorite person?  Maybe that's because he's only got Phyllis to compare her to, or maybe it's because he's still locked in the garage? 

In any case, the kid needs to get out more.  But NOT with Faith and/or Moses, or they'll have him whittling, canning apples and playing marbles like a well brought up boy from the 19th century.

Speaking of Little House on the Prairie, look who walked into Crimson Lights.

giphy.gif

Chelsea Lawton, Genoa City's answer to Nellie Oleson.  And she's set her sights on Pa.

Sharon is not going to like that.

giphy.gif

No sirree BOB.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 15
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Did Jack ever contemplate that Keemo was married and had children of his own?

Wouldn't info like that be in the online obit/memorial Jack saw?

Allie walks in seemingly not to know what is going on. Is this the same Allie Jack spoke to or are we going to find out there was someone else pretending to be Allie to get them to meet?  

Yeah, right? And also, huh? So if Allie wasn't sending him the texts and left the box of selective memorabilia then who did? I thought it was supposed to be her doing this nonsense.

Question:  Christian that hard up that he has to pick Sharon as his favorite adult?  

That was so sad. I just figured it's supposed to be foreshadowing of yet another reunion of Sharinsane and Dick in a Box. But at least it was an excuse to get Rey Rey and Chelsea together. Barfo.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

I truly cannot understand where this baby storyline from hell is meant to go.  Devon's hissy fit and stabbing his friends in the back being a complete success, I thought, was basically the end of it.  Even his number one apologist Amanda (accurately) pointed out he's still looking for more.  

Again, with the  negative vibes...OMG, shut the fuck up.   Everyone in GC would have lost custody of their kids if that were real, but this pissant and fellow Dad Bro Chance insist on making this a thing.  

I was ok with Jack showing some emotion with this Keemo story, but this was dragged out way too long.   In terms of the Aunt Jack (lol) thing, I get what people are saying with the constant sad sack attitude. 

I get the sense they don't know or particularly care how to actually write for him in a compelling way.   Being a passive mope is no fun, but I couldn't stand tense/bitter Jack from a couple of years ago.  We already have the anthropomorphic turd calling itself Victor lumbering around, so I don't think GC needs another angry, "edgy" old man either.   Personally, Tristan Rogers plays the coolest old guy type character I've ever seen as Robert Scorpio (though interestingly no way as Colin), but I don't know if that's PB's vibe.  

LMAO at Abby and Chance's last scene....Chance's head RIGHT on the boobage.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

Dickvon can choke and so can Chance, but giving credit where credit is due, his therapy session felt real & I enjoyed it. If only we got that Chance more instead of him being a Dickvon bootlicker. "I would've liked a heads up" Umm and? So? Who gives a damn what you would've liked? Abby would've like not being stabbed in the back by your bitch ass in the first place, but not everyone can get what they want. Unless they're you Douchevon, (or Nostrils/Victor). I thoroughly enjoyed Amanda being allowed to have some sense today, but what the soap gods giveth, they will taketh away. With all the narrative whiplash and Devon propping, Amanda feels less like a character than she ever did to me. But today was a better day, she called him out, albeit with kid gloves, and said he was inventing things to be worried about. The sole custody thing is something she only asked him because he's acting so butthurt over Dom's parents coming to pick him up. She was allowed to notice and question him this time. She didn't say she'd help him if that's what he wanted (though she could someday if that's what the writers want, god forbid). Just if that's what he was angling for and I didn't appreciate but wasn't surprised at his deflection of it. And Devon's pissy, passive aggressive vibes are just as bad, if not worse than Chance's negative trauma vibes. So he can join Nostrils in the perpetual "Sit the fuck down and choke" club. 

Allie seems so far so good! She also seemed in the dark about Jack, if it wasn't her behind the texts then my interest is peaked as to who it really was. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
On 3/11/2022 at 7:22 PM, boes said:

I think Amanda might just have punched a hole through Devon's smokescreen to the truth by asking him if what he really wants is full custody, that this worry about Dom's feelings is a cover for what he really wants but knows he can't -and shouldn't - have.  Amanda naming it, putting it out there into the light might just be the thing to help him cool his jets.

I tthink Amanda was telling Devon she's not buying what he's selling, in a loving but direct way.  He sure didn't like hearing it, whatever the case.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I can just copy your comment, because now I don't have to type all that myself, lol!  Amanda was looking at him like she was starting to realize she may have created a monster, because he's starting to go WAAY past what she thought he wanted.

But we all knew Devon was headed down this road, right?

• Love 17

So I'm reading this article (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59216104) and at first I'm thinking, well, there's still hope that Dickvon's jizz wasn't used to create little Dom Deluise. Then I'm thinking, what if they do what happened in this article, the parents find the couple that the fertilized egg belong to and who got their fertilized egg and the couples switch babies on their own? It would make for a great soap story line, but it wouldn't solve the problem of Dickvon being the bio-father and wanting the fruit of his jizz, the jizz that he donated and originally signed away the rights to, and is now trying to take from the arms of its parents. But even if this is all they did it would be hysterical that Dom's not his or Abby's biologically.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 3/11/2022 at 10:04 PM, Skarzero said:

Allie seems so far so good! She also seemed in the dark about Jack, if it wasn't her behind the texts then my interest is peaked as to who it really was. 

Makes me wonder if Keemo is not really dead and this was a ruse to get his father to notice him again. Or maybe Allie's mother wanted to ensure that Allie got $$ that would be coming to her as Jack's granddaughter. Why wasn't Allie mentioned in the obituary? Did Keemo have other children by other women? Did Phyllis sniff Allie to see if she was the perfumed person who was in there earlier?

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
On 3/8/2022 at 6:50 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Chance's hair is something. I wonder how much product he has to use and how many hours he has to spend in front of a mirror to get it to look like that? Since he's not working I guess he has plenty of free time.

Don't care. To me he's hot. And bonus points--he was shirtless.

So not into the Jack story and frankly don't care.

Devon's girlfriend is  a consummate shit stirrer extraordinaire

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Love 15

But we all knew Devon was headed down this road, right?

The "we" that does not include me, anyway.

I don't see Devon wanting to take Dominic from his mother. He knows there's nothing to justify it. Dominic is not being abused or neglected, and Chance is getting therapy and appears to be pulling himself together. And, Dom's got several families of people who can step in if for some reason both Abby and Chance become incapable of taking care of him. (Though it's odd to me how the show has been keeping Abby and Chance fairly isolated. If it was pandemic-related I should think the need for the strong protocols would be waning now.)

In my view, 98.928958929% of that full custody nonsense sprung from Amanda's imagination. She's got her own abandonment issues that I believe are clouding her judgment, in the form of her imagining how Devon can "rescue" his child in the way that Amanda's father wasn't able to rescue her.

AFAIC, wrt Dominic, Devon needs to be getting legal advice from someone who isn't his girlfriend. Amanda's not objective due to her own paternity issues and is likely going to steer Devon right into some unnecessary trouble.

Don't care. To me he's hot. And bonus points--he was shirtless.

Heh, the problem for me is that Chance isn't shirtless often enough so most of the time I'm distracted by his hair. There's a lot going on on his head and it's cracking me up. He can't work because of his PTSD but he sure can keep his hair styled. Okay, Chance. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, the problem for me is that Chance isn't shirtless often enough so most of the time I'm distracted by his hair. There's a lot going on on his head and it's cracking me up. He can't work because of his PTSD but he sure can keep his hair styled. Okay, Chance. 🙄

Priorities!!

giphy.gif

• LOL 17