Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nikki's wannabe crush Milton resembled Michael E. Knight. Wonder that silver fox is up to these days?

He is on GH (every now and then))and is gorgeous.

• Like 4
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Now that Michael is Diane’s attorney, Christian will have to hand over all the incriminating evidence that Chance found 

holy shit! No wonder we haven't seen Nick with Christian. He went to law school and now he's an attorney.  J/K I know its a typo. But it could be true. 😉

• LOL 14
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

holy shit! No wonder we haven't seen Nick with Christian. He went to law school and now he's an attorney.  J/K I know its a typo. But it could be true. 😉

Christine of course but I’m now using ChatGPT to write my posts 😜

CharGPT is really Skynet.  If you see Arnold in a leather jacket and sunglasses, run like hell. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 7

Poor Dummer, forever to wonder if her mother was lucid enough to feel pain in her final hours.  Not to worry, duckling, your mother was never lucid one moment of her life.  It's looking like the apple didn't fall far from the nut tree, either.  

Minority party here, probably, but I was happy to see Allie.  Her utterly normal behavior was a breath of fresh air IMO.  Finally, someone who didn't have a catch in their throat as they told of some previously unknown and unbelievable memory where Phyllis wasn't a slathering, snarling dumpster-humping loon.  

What's with Noah complaining that he missed the memorial?  Unless he was planning to do a happy dance, why would he give a rats ass that Phyllis was dead?  She didn't exactly go out of her way to EVER make his life, or his mom's, easier.  

Susan Walters again turned in an exquisite performance.  Diane can be a pain the ass, but SW is such a good actor.  And, she wears prison garb with a panache not previously seen in GC.

1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Nikki, you arrogant elitist, how many times did Michael defend you, when you were actually guilty.  The way Nikki and Victor where acting, if it was me, I would tell Victor to stick Nikki’s nose up his ass and quit.  

What is with the way Show has been writing Nikki?  For a while now, Show has written her as consistently unlikable.  She's snooty and arrogant and it's not a good look, especially for someone who started out they way she did.  If she thinks anyone in that town has forgotten that she began her GC life on a stripper pole and her husband's introduction which included his prediliction for feeding rats to the man he had tied up in his basement, then she might want to pull her nose out of her ass and think again.

Nikki used to be smarter than that, though, not much.

I'm glad Michael took the case, he's always terrific in a court room.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9

I agree with previous comments, that Alison Lainey's Summer is a massive upgrade over HK. I sort of wish that she could've been on screen with GT's Phyllis because then they could've both been tolerable, halfway decent characters at the same time. At least until this faked death/Jeremy Stark shit hit the fan. MS plays her like a delusional narcissist, I wonder if GT could've played this out any less awful. 

MS totally mismatched for this Summer, and TPTB are really missing their chance to flesh S(D)ummer out to be something more than a Phyllis clone/bootlicker. Though sometimes, children of narcissists can unfortunately turn out to be exactly them. Probably what the show is going for. 

I'm not crazy to see Sharon with Chance, but him banging Summer while she's married would be much worse. If only because once Abby & Devon find out that Chance banged a married chick, they're gonna likely screech hypocrite at him. They were both dead wrong and they still felt some type of way about Chance retaining anger at them not long after busting them. So no thanks show, and wtf would that even be called? Chummer? 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, boes said:

Minority party here, probably, but I was happy to see Allie.  Her utterly normal behavior was a breath of fresh air IMO.  Finally, someone who didn't have a catch in their throat as they told of some previously unknown and unbelievable memory where Phyllis wasn't a slathering, snarling dumpster-humping loon. 

^^^This. And I'll join you at that table Boes! I'm sure last year I might've felt differently, but I guess after months of increasingly stupid, braincell killing plotlines I'm up for any hint of normalcy or just characters that I don't dislike or hate.

For the first time in years, I'm actually impressed with Diane, she had way more patience with Summer than I would've. Grieving or not Diane should've dragged Phyllis right to Summer's face. Phyllis was not some patron saint and Summer knows fuck all other than half-assed conspiracy she & Chance pulled out of their dumb asses. Girl sit the hell down. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

Chummer

Hee!

Yeah, I don't think Chance will get with Summer because she's too much like spoiled princess like Abby. But perhaps he will continue to offer her a friendly ear for all her grievances against Diane and Kyle and Jack. Maybe he'll give her temporary safe haven at the Chancellor Estate too. But I could see Summer developing a crush on Chance despite knowing he's banging Sharon like a screen door during a hurricane.

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
On 4/17/2023 at 7:40 PM, Waldo13 said:

Crispy probably channeled her inner Rodan (caw caw) and Copperhead and went postal on Stark. 

I’m waiting for the monkeys with a keyboard to explain why Crispy is trying to get rid of the body instead of using a self defense explanation. Why wouldn’t Crispy blame everything on Stark and she had to go along with his plan because he threatened to kill her family.  Wouldn’t that allow her to be a heroin and reunite with her children. 

Because that would be too much like right?

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

@NinjaPenguinsI go to the gym three days a week, and my husband comes home for lunch so I have to time around his schedule.  Usually he comes home 12:45 and I have to watch the show b/c that's all they play unless  want to watch ESNP {as if}  

I watch it in subtitles, and have to say your scripts are/dialogue way WAY MUCH BETTER than the crap that's on my screen!

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Seems to me that Michael wouldn’t have taken the job if Victor and Nikki hadn’t acted like complete jackasses. Great work idiots!

I also enjoyed the return of the world’s most boring couple. It’s interesting to see how this case is affecting the relationships of a lot of people in town. Allie was rational. Noah told The Bouffant, “Even of your mother didn’t kill Phyllis, it’s still her fault.” One out of two ain’t bad.

Diane’s restraint in the face of Summer’s vitriol was commendable. Oh, but there will be hell to pay when the truth comes out. Despite wishing that a satellite would fall on the character’s head, I think the actress playing Summer is doing an excellent job.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, SiouxB said:

He’s over on GH playing a lawyer named Martin Gray who is the sister of Laura Spencer and he’s dating Lynn Herring’s Lucy....Sadly he has not been on lately and actually is very rarely on ....but when he’s on, he’s fabulous and yes he is still a Silver Fox 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

THIS! ☝🏼Tad Martin is aging gracefully.😉

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, nasir jones said:

Seems to me that Michael wouldn’t have taken the job if Victor and Nikki hadn’t acted like complete jackasses. Great work idiots!

I also enjoyed the return of the world’s most boring couple. It’s interesting to see how this case is affecting the relationships of a lot of people in town. Allie was rational. Noah told The Bouffant, “Even of your mother didn’t kill Phyllis, it’s still her fault.” One out of two ain’t bad.

Diane’s restraint in the face of Summer’s vitriol was commendable. Oh, but there will be hell to pay when the truth comes out. Despite wishing that a satellite would fall on the character’s head, I think the actress playing Summer is doing an excellent job.

Okay? They were definitely treating Michael like some flunky-house slave. So now we get a trial where the victim attempted to murder the prosecutor, the defense attorney was BFFs with the victim, and the defense attorney went to prison for trying to rape the prosecutor. Seems legit.

Have to disagree about the most boring couple though, Nate and Elena are all the sleep aid a girl could ever need. 

Why am I watching this.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Can someone show Victoria the way back to the ferret farm she escaped from before Nate reveals his true entitled, opportunistic, and ambitious side towards her, and sues her bony ass for workplace sexual harassment? You know, I take part of that back, because ferrets are cuter. Yay and yes to Tucker for reading Miz Ashley Abbot about her nasty, controlling, ego inflating interactions with him! Don't feel one minute of regret, Tucker. Ashley pretty much treats everyone else that doesn't conform to her "standards" the same way. Sharon's face freeze is painful to observe. Why someone would want to be so out of touch with their own face is really concerning, IMO. What happened to Johnny and Connor? Off playing with Christian? Well, at least we don't to have to be tortured with any advances in the coupling of Billy and Chelsea. Oops, sorry if I jinxed us! Hoping the show having Tucker sell out to Grampire doesn't mean Tucker is really leaving the bright lights of GC. Just like TPTB to give us something nice, only to take it away.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 3
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Did we have to be subjected to Natey Nate Nate and Cruella a second time?  Once was more than enough 🤢🤮

Why did they exile Mariah and Tessa to the tack house when it would have been much more convenient, for all, to stay in the apartment. The apartment has two bedrooms and more room would not be required for many years. It just shows you that Chelsea/Nostrils is a more important story line than Mariah and Tessa. 

It’s just like Y&R to give us a day of crap to make us wait about what Crispy is up to. I don’t give 💩💩about Ashley/Tucker, Natey Nate Nate/Elena, and Natey Nate Nate/Cruella are doing. 

What a shitty boring episode. Even an appearance by Mariah couldn’t polish this turd. 

HK and AL have a complete different look as does MS and GT. I agree that AL and GT would have made a better mother daughter combination. As HK, Summer would be hard press to be seen as a person of substance, AL does have the ability to be seen as substantive there is still that ability to be a snowflake.  Sort of the same thing goes for GT and MS. GT was a more substantive Phillis.  GT lacks MS’s ability to be manic, animated, and psychotic. Summer seemed to be made more mature, by AL, and Phillis was reverted, MS, to being well let’s just say Phillis.  I can’t tell you exactly why HK was replaced. Maybe for a contract dispute or for taking Summer in a different direction.  MS to GT back to MS is probably the more substantive Phillis had to fade back to her original form. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Much better dress on Audra today. I thought she looked chic in her long, bodycon sheath.

But then Abby showed up in her hot pink nightmare. Yikes. Poor Dominic's eyes. 👀

Audra stays sticking these little verbal shivs in Victoria. And Victoria can't really call Audra out on it without exposing her actual shadiness wrt Nate. Whee!

How convenient for Nate that he can blame Nick's gruff behavior toward him on the shock of Phyllis' death versus Nick knowing what Nate's up to with Vikki. This effing guy.

You're right, Nate, Elena does deserve better. Way better than your lying, cheating a$$.

Lol, did Nate think it was Casual Monday at NE? Maybe he wanted to wear clothes that are easier to get out of when he's screwing his boss on her desk.

Uh oh, it might be curtains for Tucker. Sigh. So what exactly did Ashley accomplish by acquiring his debt?

AYFKMWTS? Abby is a grown woman who hardly needs her mommy and daddy giving her the 3rd degree about her living arrangements. Devon isn't some bum who lives in a van down by the river. 🙄

Elena confiding in Audra is so weird to me. She needs a better galpal too.

Ew, Tucker's making a deal with the devil. He must be hella desperate. You better come get your man, Ashley.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

It’s just like Y&R to give us a day of crap to make us wait about what Crispy is up to. I don’t give 💩💩about Ashley/Tucker, Natey Nate Nate/Elena, and Natey Nate Nate/Cruella are doing. 

What a shitty boring episode. Even an appearance by Mariah couldn’t polish this turd. 

this was the 2nd day of keeping us hanging about Phyl and the body. Also keeping us hanging about the sex of Sally's baby after making a big deal out of the appointment.  If today's show was a live stage performance I'd be throwing 🍅🍅🍅

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9

Did Nate and Victoria consummate or was Nick successful in pulling off a cock block?

The door was locked and so Nick knocked, and thus the cock was successfully blocked. ☺️

Actually though, Victoria and Nate had only reached the petting stage with no genital contact. Nick only caught them in an embarrassing state of dishevelment.

I don't understand Nate at all. Surely Victoria isn't going to put up with him teasing her forever. Eventually he'll have to put up or shut up, right?

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I don't understand Nate at all. Surely Victoria isn't going to put up with him teasing her forever. Eventually he'll have to put up or shut up, right?

Under normal circumstances I'd agree with you, but Nate really does think he's all that and more.  

And he's ego-inflated enough to actually believe that his big brain is SO BIG

giphy.gif

that Vic is as in awe of it as he is himself.  He still she thinks she hired him for his I.Q and not his shoe size.

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Hoping the show having Tucker sell out to Grampire doesn't mean Tucker is really leaving the bright lights of GC. Just like TPTB to give us something nice, only to take it away.

I'm hoping when Victurd gives the company to Adam, Tucker will stay and run it with him.  Those two could be quite a pair.  They could give GC's excuse for a corporate world a run for their money.

21 hours ago, Julyolo said:

Yay and yes to Tucker for reading Miz Ashley Abbot about her nasty, controlling, ego inflating interactions with him!

Amen to the amen.  I was cheering, too.  Her conditional flirting (give me what I want and I'll be nice to you) makes me retch.  Her shiny (fake) smile fell into a million pieces when he said he was going to sell the company and I cheered more.  Also, what does Tucker see in that bitch?  Is love really that blind?

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Did Nate and Victoria consummate or was Nick successful in pulling off a cock block?

I would bet that only Natey Nate Nate “consummated” the union but it was in his pants. Even if Natey Nate Nate was able to consummate, Cruella only has the “Big O” when she’s fucking over Adam. 

• LOL 17
On 4/17/2023 at 7:54 PM, Gam2 said:

I’ve been thinking for some time now that it was beyond time for EB to retire.

The storylines for this show have become tedious re-workings of storylines from 20+ years ago, so I think it's time for this show to do a major change over, like the one it did back in 1980, when the well-off Brooks family and the working class Foster family (with the exception of Jill Foster) were phased out and the wealthy Chancellor and Abbott families, and that despicable, contemptible, unfaithful wife abuser, Victor Newman, were introduced - phase the Newmans, Abbotts and Chancellors into background status, and phase in characters that viewers can truly relate to, like all those unseen employees of the Newman's, Abbott's and Chancellor's who have mortgages to pay, children they can't afford to send to boarding school, and who get to comment on the off-screen goings on in the Newman, Abbott and Chancellor families.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 4/19/2023 at 2:05 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I don't think Chance will get with Summer because she's too much like spoiled princess like Abby.

And there's also the fact that Summer is Abby's niece, so Chance getting together with her might seem a bit incestuous, even as the uncle-by-marriage kind.

1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

All I have to say after today's show is Nick is such a dick.

Nicholas Newman,the last bastion of male chauvinism - you're my woman, and that means I own you.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 4/19/2023 at 11:40 AM, One Tough Cookie said:

Usually he comes home 12:45 and I have to watch the show b/c that's all they play unless  want to watch ESNP {as if} 

My cable provider has a record function, so that's what I do - I find it helps to watch it when I can fast forward past the truly boring parts.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

And there's also the fact that Summer is Abby's niece, so Chance getting together with her might seem a bit incestuous, even as the uncle-by-marriage kind.

Nicholas Newman,the last bastion of male chauvinism - you're my woman, and that means I own you.

Summer does have a history of getting it on with a quasi-uncle though.  When Phyllis was married to Jack, Billy would have been her uncle.  The viewers were later (after Phyllis left Jack for that master class rom-com affair with Nostrils) treated to one of the most distasteful things I've seen on tv when Summer pursued Billy and did the deed with him.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Tippi said:

Summer does have a history of getting it on with a quasi-uncle though.  When Phyllis was married to Jack, Billy would have been her uncle.  The viewers were later (after Phyllis left Jack for that master class rom-com affair with Nostrils) treated to one of the most distasteful things I've seen on tv when Summer pursued Billy and did the deed with him.

Also, Billy was her uncle when he was married to Victoria.

I usually don’t care when Victor gets his 80 year old underwear in a bunch. He’s been in some paternity predicaments himself. However, this time he was on point. Nick and Sally are my least favorite couple and their horniness is annoying. The girl is pregnant with his nephew after all. Her and Adam light up around each other.

So my dear sweet Danny Romalotti left without a proper goodbye. DAMN YOU WRITERS.

But back to horniness, nothing says let’s get it on like my mom just died right Daniel?

You would think Nikki never worked the pole, was in a cult, a drunkard, and banged Deacon Sharpe. The way she speaks about Sally is disgusting 

I really wish Adam had punched Nick in the nuts when he whisked Sally off to the doctor appointment. Scumbag. Asshole. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

Devon: They see me workin’.

Esther: This is exactly what Mrs. C would have wanted.

Lily: And Neil.

@@@@@@@

Daniel: So, like, make sure you get on the plane and stuff.

Lucy: Duh.

Daniel: Portugal is pretty far away, so it was nice of you to fly all the way here to Podunk City.

Lucy: I loved Phyllis. Blows raspberry while choking on laughter.

Daniel: Oh, sure. Me too. Totally.

Lucy: She was cray. Her teeth scared me. Hey, you’re still wearing the bracelet.

Daniel: Most parents don’t throw away gifts from their children. I still remember Mom taking a Christmas ornament I made in school and doing a 360 dunk into a dumpster with it.

Lucy: Twatter says that dumpsters were a big part of Phyllis’ life.

@@@@@@

Victor: Baby. Baby baby. My pweshus widdle Nikki.

Nikki: I talk about markets in Bahrain because I’m a sophisticated, worldly, powerful business woman.

Victor: K.

Nikki: All done. Give me some of that musty old sugar.

Victor: You won’t believe the gossip I just heard. Adam knocked up Nick’s girlfriend. Can you imagine! I haven’t been this scandalized since I farted in front of Marie Antoinette!

@@@@@@@

Adam: That for me?

Sharon: It’s cute that you think every gift is for you. Very Newmanish. This is for Mariah and Tessa.

Adam: I was relieved to see they still exist. I was kind of worried that a bunch of uptight fuckwits wished them out of existence.

Sharon: I know what you mean. Look at the misogynistic tire fire you’re forced to participate in.

Adam: Speaking of which, Sally and I will be finding out what we’re having. Nick is inexplicably going to be there too, presumably to pee on Sally’s midsection. I’m going to grin and bear it, though, because I play the long game. I can outwait a shit-flinging bonobo ‘s spite driven relationship.

Sharon: Very commendable. You’re making the right decisions for the right reasons. I do think, psychologically, Nicholas’ scrotum could use firm support from your foot.

Adam: You just get me.

@@@@@@@

Nick: POUT. SULK.

Sally: How did my big man sleep?

Nick: Not good. Had bad dream. Banana chasing me with toilet brush again. Wearing assless chaps.

Sally: You know, I think all chaps are technically assless.

Nick: Boobies no correct pee-pee. Sad more now.

Sally: It has been a rough week. Are you upset about tomorrow? Because I invited my child’s father to my ultrasound? I feel terrible, not making this more about you.

Nick: Hold on. I’m struggling to unclench my jaw.

@@@@@@

Devon: Okay, we’ll take some paint and make a line down the middle of the office. We’ll each have our own space, our own division and we’ll have complete autonomy there.

Lily: Fair. I’ll take the Herp department while you tackle Derp Industries.

Devon: So, uh, how’s Daniel doing? Has he started living his life according to what his dead parent would have wanted? It really is soothing.

Lily: He’s struggling. When you think about what Phyllis would have done, it could be anything from cawing to vehicular homicide. It’ll get worse before it gets better.

@@@@@@

Lucy: I could stay.

Daniel: You don’t know what you’re saying. I haven’t been back long and look how miserable I am.

Lucy: I’m worried that you’ll stop taking care of yourself because you’re so caught up in your feelings. Like in Portugal, when we’d find you sitting in a bar somewhere, drooling with a mustard bottle perched on your head.

Daniel. Jesus. It was one time.

Lucy: It was funny when Mom said, Pardon me, Daniel, but do you have any Grey Poupon?

Daniel: I’m going to be fine. I just need to adjust to a world without Phyllis in it. I could always pick up a phone and call her whenever I needed a migraine. Sometimes you didn’t even need to reach out to her. You’d wake up at 3 a.m. and see her sitting on the edge of your bed, just staring through you.

Lucy: God. You know, if you get lonely and sad and need to talk and I’m at school or something, I bet Lily would be happy to listen.

Daniel: Very subtle.

@@@@@@@@

Victor: Did you know about this?

Nikki: Summer told me. Nasty little gossip, but what can you expect from the loins of a feral serf?

Victor: Why the hell didn’t anyone tell me? I am owed all information about everything and everyone everywhere. Yougotthat?

Nikki: I was merely protecting the Newman seed from your impotent, angry flailing. Even though it is a seed from the lesser line of Adam, one must secure the legacy and the vessel that holds the legacy.

Victor: This woman could be the destruction of our family!

Nikki: It’s not like she comes from a long line of vampire hunters. Does she?

Victor: I have tangled with the Van Helsing family for centuries. People don’t know the true story. The whole damn family has red hair and an affinity for snakeskin.

Nikki: The best way to handle this little tartlet is calmly and strategically. Let it play out. Our Nicholas is rather a brute and a boor, no doubt due to his brief sojourn in public schools. Sally will soon find him intolerable.

Victor: That money grubbing harlot is hedging her bets by luring in both of my sons! Nicholas must see through this charade!

@@@@@@

Nick: I have generously accepted that Adam is the father of your child.

Sally: Gosh. I’m swooning.

Nick: I need to get to the office to lecture my sister about offering up her lady flower around the office. Dad made me co-owner of her virtue.

Sally: You could stay and have joyless sex with me, after which I will reassure you that breaking wind during intercourse only enhances the sensation.

Nick: Tempting. I’ll offload this natural gas at the Newman pipeline though. We’ll meet Adam at the cafe. I ask that you maintain a respectful distance from him while not under my direct supervision.

@@@@@@

Sharon: Do you want a boy or a girl?

Adam: I’m honestly happy either way.

Sally: Nick’s not here? I don’t know what to do or how to function.

Sharon: Oh, sweetie. The longer you keep that monkey on your back and on your front, the longer it takes for your brain cells to return to full productivity. I could have gotten my psych degree 20 years ago.

Sally: I have Degree deodorant.

Sharon: Gotta take this call from Mariah. Good luck, guys!

Sally: Nick was going to stop at Newman. Maybe he got lost.

Adam: The man gets lost in his own pants.

Sally: I heard you and Sharon talking. Do you really not have a preference when it comes to the baby’s sex?

Adam: Absolutely. I’m excited and happy no matter what.

Sally: If it’s a boy, we can name it Crimson Lights.

Adam: Oh dear. Well, if it’s a girl, we can name it Chamomile after all that tea you drink.

Sally: I don’t get it.

Adam: We can name the child together after we’ve looked it over. A name is just the beginning of this parenthood journey.

Sally: Nick wrote down a list of potential names, but it got stuck to his shoe. Everyone in the restaurant pointed and laughed.

@@@@@@@

Devon: Where’s Lily? I thought we could take a lunch.

Esther: She took a break. I think she said something about needing a snack.

Devon: Damn. Well, do you want anything from the food court? I’m feeling like a big spender today.

Esther: I’m brown bagging it. Before you ask, yes, this is a bottle shaped sandwich.

Devon: Interesting. Would you care to finish your syrupy thoughts about family?

Esther: I thought you’d never ask. When Mrs. C found out you were her grandson, it rocked her world. For a while there, she was stuck with Billy Abbott as a grandson. For her, it was like going from canned clams to prime rib. You were kind of shirty about it though.

Devon: I was young and stupid.

Esther: She did everything she could to connect with you, even learning sign language.

Devon: I remember. It blew my mind to see her sign “Nick Newman is what would happen if a mullet became human. Don’t tell his mother I said that.” I never did.

Esther: Katherine and Neil would be so proud that you and Lily smooshed their companies together.

@@@@@@

Nick: Charade? What charade? Are you guys playing charades without me? No one ever wants me on their team.

Victor: This damn Sally Spectra charade. You’re having an affair with a woman who is carrying your brother’s child. What the hell is wrong with you?

Nikki: Let’s all take a deep breath-

Nick: Mom, I love you, but I wouldn’t inhale too deeply. Dad, however, can suck farts through a straw.

Victor: This woman, this agent of destruction, this demon vagina is just out to land a Newman!

Nick: My personal life is none of your business. Where’s Victoria? I need to discuss her bad taste in bed buddies.

Victor: You and Victoria are always being assholes to Adam, k? That’s what this is about, isn’t it? You’re dating Sally to spite your brother. You don’t want him to have McCall and now you’re trying to steal his child.

Nick: I had nothing to do with McCall. I don’t even know what that company does. I’m content handling Newman’s buttplug division. By the way, me and Sally and Adam are handling our business like grown ass people.

Victor: I saw you at the coffee shop, playing your alpha male games and flaunting your cherry red ass cheeks to establish dominance. I invented these moves, k? At the beginning of human history. You saw Sally and Adam flirting and bonding so you inserted yourself between them to make a jackass sandwich.

Nick: And I was right to do so. You give Adam an inch and he’ll take a mile. You give him a mile and he’ll take two miles. Give him two miles and - 

Nikki: We’re just trying to protect you from this vicious she-devil. Stealing sperm from one man and then consorting with his brother like a common whore. Pish tosh, I say.

Nick: Adam drove her off before this baby thing happened. I just innocently wandered into Sally’s tunnel of love and am nobly tolerating his bullshit.

Victor: What do you think is going to happen? Are you going to marry her? Try to raise Adam’s child and make a little family? Those are his choices to make! You disrespect him and you disrespect me with this nonsense!

Nick: I gave Adam permission to raise his child! Victoria isn’t here, so I’m going to blow this pop stand. Leave Sally alone, you old goat!

@@@@@@

Daniel: Please, god, don’t let this be Chelsea. I can’t look at one more sketch of Nostrils: The Game.

Lily: It’s me, fresh off a pleasant morning of blowing smoke up my brother’s tailpipe! How are you?

Daniel: Eh. Summer is a whirlwind of self-righteous vitriol and paranoia, and I just feel… strangely content with all this newfound silence. That just makes me feel guilty.

Lily: Did you have breakfast with Lucy and see her off?

Daniel: Yeah. She kinda wanted to stay, but her mom would kill me if she didn’t have Lucy to share the burden of Paul’s latest pantsectomy.

Lily: She texted me from the airport.

Daniel: I’m so embarrassed. My daughter shouldn’t be parenting me.

Lily: It’s called love. And this is called a kiss as hot as permafrost.

@@@@@@@

Nikki: You played that all wrong.

Victor: You approve of our son and that trollop?

Nikki: Of course not. But if you keep acting like a pissy pants, you’ll be cut off from your grandchild. I know how devastating it is for you to lose your posessions.

Victor: Why can’t Nicholas just find a nice blow-up doll? I bet if I convinced Adam to buy one, Nicholas would be all over it.

Nikki: Those three are a beer keg. Let it sit long enough and it will go flat and skunky.

@@@@@@@

Sally: Well, I guess he got held up at Newman. We should go.

Adam: Trust me. He got some body part stuck in the vending machine. I should ask if you’re sure you want to leave, lest Sir Banana Butt accuse me of monopolizing you.

Sally: I just noticed something. Tea makes me pee. They rhyme, but pee is spelled p-e-e and not p-e-a. What do you suppose it means?

Nick: Boo-ya! I made it, bitches. I’mma physically display my dominance again by slinging an arm around Sally. Dad invented this sweet move. That dick.

Adam: Great. Good times. What a classy trio we make.

Nick: It’s my new tie, bro. The poop emoji is a bold fashion statement. My mechanic Christian bought it for me.

• Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Lucy is such a cutie. I wish she'd stick around longer.

Oof, Sharon's double chin. 😼

How is Sally affording a GCAC suite? Does she even have a job or is Adam or Nick paying for it? Seems like managing the Newman brothers' places in her life is her job now.

Given the way Nick clearly neglects his young son Christian, you'd think Sally would be worried about his involvement in her future child's life. I can't believe he spent the night with her and was only concerned about going to work.

Nikki is being a lot more generous toward Sally's pregnancy than I would've expected, especially since she doesn't consider Adam a "real" Newman like Victoria and Nick.

Lily and Devon's professional and personal rapprochement. Ehhh. Too easy IMO.

Wait, what? No way is TGVN worried about the Newman name being scandalized over some baby mama drama. The Newmans have been one of the messiest families GC for decades, and he started it all by marrying a stripper.

It's a scary time when I agree with Victor's read on a situation. I think he's 100% correct on Nick's motivation wrt Sally. It's all one-upsmanship over Adam.

Aw geez, here comes the Lily and Daniel grief sex. KMN.

Pssht, since when has that ever stopped one of these GC fools? Healthy boundaries are for poor people. 😈

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Of course Lucy loved Crispy because she lived far enough away, from Crispy, to interact with her. Yes absence does make the heart grow fonder.  The monkeys with a keyboard won’t let Lucy stay in GC because she’s too good of an actress and smarter than the average bear.  Today Lucy actually made Daniel look like a better actor.  Conversely Sally, no matter how much she tries, she can’t make Banana Breath look like a better actor. 

Victor Victor Victor are you having a senior moment.  Don’t you remember that Banana Breath married Sage who gave birth to Adam’s child?  Victor let me ask you. When was the last time you actually gave 💩💩 what other people thought about you or your family?  You don’t even give a 💩 about what your children think of you. The paragon of virtue you are not!  Very profound Nikki by hitting Victor right between the eyes. Sally’s baby will be your grandchild and you don’t want to be cut out of his or her life. 

When did Lily cut her hair?  I don’t like it at all.  Is Daniel that much better, for Lily, than Nostrils?  It’s a toss up because Daniel and Nostrils are both loss souls. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I actually love Lily’s shorter hair. I’m sick to death of the long, parted in the middle, barrel curled backwards, string of hair hanging down in their faces HAIR DON’TS every other woman on every other show wears.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

When Victor is the voice of reason, it’s time to make yourself an alcoholic drink and lay down, for the end of days are surely near. Victor calling out Nick’s caveman behavior and diagnosing it as being based on his hatred towards Adam made me tingle in a way I’m unfamiliar with watching this show.

Even Sharon witnessed Nick’s jackassery at the end. It dawned on me that Dummer’s recent petulance was inherited from both parents, not just the felonious femme.

The writers are really reheating the stale old relationship of Nick and the Dumpster Humper, with Sally in place of the latter. Pretty much all they do is have sex. Sally clearly notices Nick’s petulance, but refuses to do the right thing. (Which is kicking him to the curb since she’s a person, not a toy to keep away from Adam. She has more important things to worry about than Nick’s immaturity.)

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

Man, Captain Bligh, oops I mean Victor, is really getting paranoid in his old age. How the hell can he feel so threatened by Sally? Someone needs to adjust his meds.

And it looks like Lily must have gotten gum stuck in her hair. Again.

It was nice to see Esther again. It would be nice if they gave her a chair, though.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
4 hours ago, Js Nana said:

My cable provider has a record function, so that's what I do - I find it helps to watch it when I can fast forward past the truly boring parts.

I also dvr it, but based on what I see at the gym, I usually delete it!

Today was bboorriinng.

eta:I was honestly afraid Sharon's face was about to burst when she opened her mouth.  Or tried to smile.  What a shame a woman feels she has disfigure herself like that.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Love 3

I really admired the way Nick pulled off the double douche today. He was most certainly dropping by Newman to once again harangue Victoria about Nate, yet gets a hair across his ass when his parents criticize his love life.

Then, after Victor describes in exacting detail his primitive dick waving bullshit towards Sally and Adam, he toddles his ass over to Crimson Lights and engages in the exact same behavior.

I’m sick of watching that garbage bag stuffed with manpain mope on my screen while Sally, now apparently dead inside, coddles and reassures him. That he could possibly think his acceptance of Sally’s and Adam’s situation matters fuck all to anyone just blows my mind. Adam has shown remarkable restraint in not clown pounding Nick as he zealously attempts to police his younger brother’s behavior.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it would be nice if show could follow up on Phyllis’ shocking act of velourocide. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

I don't think Nick's contribution to Sally's pregnancy has been properly acknowledged.  Everyone, including her, has said how she's gone into this pregnancy not knowing anything about how to care for an infant, or bring up a toddler, but these last, long, grueling, odiferous months with Nick has been like a baby boot camp for her.

Because of Nick, she's now intimately familiar with what to expect, and how to deal with a baby.  She's become an old hand at dealing with a cranky or sleepless baby, midnight feedings, how to know when baby needs changing, spoon-feeding, spills, throw-ups, pretty much all of it.  The only thing she hasn't gotten down pat yet is bathing and that's because the big baby she's with is still allergic to water. 

I've got no doubt she douses him with baby powder every chance she gets.

Poor Daniel.  Losing Phyllis must be so hard.  She was always just a phone call, or a satanic incantation away.  Now he can only see her in his nightmares.  That's gonna take some time to get over.  Lucky for little Lucy, she still has her other grandma, Sheila Carter waiting somewhere in the wings. 

I know that Dummer would want to be there to commiserate with her brother, but right now, she's trying to get some much needed rest. 

giphy.gif

And Kyle's gotten an expert in to help with that.

giphy.gif

Come on, Dummer, you need some sleep, baby, you've been up for days planning the perfect memorial for velociraptor and then raving manically about Diane.  You need some sleep so you can get up and do it all again tomorrow.

Luckily, Daniel's got Lily.  Who, it seems has had a near fatal hair mishap but here's hoping she pulls through.

Devon is right back where he started from, back at Chancellor/Winters.  Which makes me realize that we've all sat through this insufferable and seemingly unending storyline in which, at the end, NOTHING HAPPENED.

Hooray for the writing staff!  At least we can count on them to consistently give us storylines that go round and round in circles and never go anywhere.

I'm glad Nikki reminded Victor of what's really important here, and that's remembering that Sally's little bundle of joy gives him yet one more opportunity to ruin another young life, to stamp it with his own brand and undermine its parents whenever he needs to be amused.  And, he has a new audience for the "tossed from an open car by my parents into the only German-speaking orphanage in Wisconsin".

Yougotthat, baby?? 

Edited by boes
  • Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

One thing regarding last episode, I didn't have time to watch until today. 

Ashley/Tucker was only appealing to when I thought she was being serious but if she's not, I'm glad Tucker called her out. Ashley making Tucker jump through hoops when she herself was obsessed enough with Victor to steal his sperm. Victor a man that has done "crappy & despicable" things to her family for years, her brother in particular.....yeah Ashley I'm gonna need you to have several seats.

Now onto today's shitfest: 

Wtf did Sharon have on?

The actress who plays Lucy is pretty good & I hope she comes back. Given her fucked up family tree, she seems pretty normal so far. Thank goodness for Heather. 

As long as Sally is with Nick she will probably always get on my nerves, or at least 50% of the time she will. The more she babies this prick's invalid feelings the more she annoys me. 

13 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Nick has always been a Neanderthal but he’s ramped it up here. I don’t know if it’s the writing or the way JM plays it

Even though I think, Nick having a stick up his dudebro ass where Adam is concerned is hardly new, even before Faith's kidnapping. I do imagine JM is playing it up (by a centimeter, not very much) cos he wanted his douchebag of a character something to do. So his gripping of Sally might be a subconscious way of gripping onto this gross story no one asked for. It'll be funny if this backfires on JM and Nick ends up with more haters lmao 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Our Nicholas is rather a brute and a boor, no doubt due to his brief sojourn in public schools.

😂😂😂😂😂That sums up Nikki perfectly.

Your post today was top notch! Too many hilarious lines to quote or Id just be copying the whole thing.

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 6
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Is Sharon wearing a silk bathrobe with suede boots? 

Yeah really! What an odd choice.

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oof, Sharon's double chin

😄 I feel guilty laughing at that because I have a double body. But oofah, she is looking very odd these days.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
16 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

You would think Nikki never worked the pole, was in a cult, a drunkard, and banged Deacon Sharpe. The way she speaks about Sally is disgusting.

Sally is the new Sharon in terms of being a dumping ground for extra helpings of Nikki's toxicity. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, MsMalin said:

All I have to say after today's show is Nick is such a dick.

Yeah.  What was the point of meeting at the coffee house if they were going separately anyhow?  Although, after seeing how his parents acted, I'm not surprised he's such a mannerless clod.

17 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

sitting at a desk where her daughter was humping a married man not 48 hours ago

When Victor first perched on it, I was hoping he'd slip off and then comment something like 'what is this slime on the desk?'

Rant for today:  Ok, so we are out of the Gobbling Pigpen and into GCAC suites. (Did they have to fumigate the whole building because of Nick and Sally?  Inquiring minds want to know.)  However, still using the same set decorators, I see.  Daniel's, Sally's, Phylth's and Tucker's suites all have the same potted palm (you could turn it, guys, to make it look a little different) the same white flower arrangement on the buffet table, the same bowl of roses on the other table (switch them, ffs!) the same color of sheets, duvet, couch, etc. SAME DAMN ROOM.  The only thing different in any of these rooms is the people.  But one thing that they really paid attention to was the brass door plate. (This is like that 4 x 8' wall art that they changed out in the GP.) Yes, they have different numbers on them (side note:  Sally and Daniel seem to be right next door to each other), and they make sure the room occupant stands in front of the door so MollyB can see that it's really a different room.  Oh, thank you, Soap Gods.

• LOL 16

Yeah, while the shower was nice, it was also another reminder that Sharon and Abby no longer have homes. Because there's no reason to shut down the main part of a restaurant for an event with six people. 

And I chuckled at the end of Billy and Kyle's fight when Kyle thanked him for trying to get his mind off of Diane by presenting a stupid idea. They both sounded sincere. I would almost call it a sweet moment. lol

Edited by tanyak
  • Like 12
  • LOL 2

Not the first time Jack went HAM and threw a chair, right? Ooof, did Abby wear this year's Easter Parade dress to the baby shower? What was that bit about when Chance was standing around, was he trying to get a clue in general, or specifically? Sadly, I have a low level suspicion Mariah may be going to the same Botox clinic Sharon lives in South of the border, down Mexico way. Nostrils and Big Boy Kyle in the same scenes could be used to torture confessions out of criminals, just "No," show. Then the preview of next week's coming events, "Phyllis, gone too soon. But not long enough for me." 

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I also didn’t appreciate Abby running the show when it was Sharon’s idea to give the party and Abby should have just been an invited guest even though it was at her restaurant...I just felt she was acting like the MC...I don’t know.... some thing about the whole party was just depressing with only three scrawny guests and honestly the only saving grace was that adorable baby 👶🏻 

Abby’s dress was hideous and Mariah wasn’t looking too good either

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Apparently new mommies Mariah and Tessa have lost the ability to see through windows. Or Abby headed them off before they could notice the party waiting inside Society. Sure Jan. 🙄

Aria must be on the same "all pastries, all the time" diet as Harrison, hah hah. She's a hefty newborn. (And is she played by twins like Dominic was? Her little cap made me nervous. 😉)

Something doesn't seem right to me about the DA, the primary detective, and the accused's lawyer having a casual sit down at the coffeehouse. It's a murder prosecution, not a jaywalking case.

Gosh Diane, it's too soon to be giving up. You need the support of the people who love you. They believe in your future not in prison for a crime you didn't commit, even if you don't.

Is Billy already making trouble at Jabot? Again? Oh wait, he was just giving Kyle a brief opportunity to focus on something other than Diane and Summer. Golf claps for you, William.

Noah said Allie was stuck at the lab. Okay, so she hasn't started living a scion's life of leisure after all. Good.

Not sure Billy should be encouraging Chelsea to drop in on his job whenever she wants. She could become a huge distraction with her random crazypants issues.

Wow, Jack is FED UP! Everybody stand back! He might start using contractions while he's yelling.

Re the previews: WTAF? Not only is Phyllis revealing herself to be alive to Summer, she's doing it a public place? That better be a dream sequence. Grrr.

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4