Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E12: Coliesa's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

When she's walks those pants are moving like a big bag full of wildcats.  And honey, no don't buy that off the shoulder dress.  And honey, don't buy leggings with an elephant print.  And honey, tunics a can be your best friend.  With black leggings.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

We need a TLC show where a tattoo artist fixes the pounders' bad tattoos.

I think Kat Von D (sorry can't remember how to spell her name) had a show with other tattoo artists where sometimes they "fixed" bad tattoos.  

This woman would be a great candidate for that show.... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, 88Keys said:

We still have the Insta Model coming up.

And next week is Dominic who lives in a van with his brother. I don't know if he's the Insta Model but I'm guessing...no.

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Why do these people with hamhock arms always wear sleeveless shirts? There has got to be stretchy sleeves on some tops to cover them.

Cause they sweat an ocean every day !!  LOLOLOL 🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Thank you, Coliesa, for not completely disappointing me. She did better than I expected and her attitude at the end here is good. This also followed her for only half a year instead of a whole year. I hope she keeps making progress.

Thank you, all my pounder friends, for giving me something fun for the evening and getting my mind off the extreme anxiety of the past several days. I'm glad you're all here. Stay healthy, peeps!

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

At 500 pounds, she is not going to find something off the rack. 

She might, at Woman Within. They have very extended sizes. But at David's? Hell no.

• Love 3