Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E17: Greece is the Word

• Start Topic

Kenya and Marc announce their divorce before the ladies’ Greek vacation, so Kandi and Cynthia ask the women to be on their best behavior, but the ask is nearly impossible for Nene and Marlo. After the bomb shell announcement, Kenya shows up to Greece in good spirits, but instead of a sunny trip, the shade comes out

Airdate 03.08.2020

I don’t know anything about celebrity divorce, but, for the life of me, I can’t understand how or why Marc would have “force[d] [Kenya’s] hand” in making a statement.  So what if he puts out a statement?  Kenya doesn’t have to respond.  Silence is golden.  I think she wanted to respond, and he publicist encouraged her to.  That’s completely different from having your hand forced.  She’s not really a victim here.  

What I really don’t like is when a wife tries to scare off her husband’s girlfriends (a la Lorraine Bracco in Goodfellas) and what Kenya apparently did here.  It seems very degrading.  Divorce him.  If you really feel like it’s a mistake he can somehow come back from, somehow, which is foreign to me, but if there are children...get a legal separation and only see him during therapy sessions.  Calling other women that he apparently wants to be with more than you is something I couldn’t bring myself to ever do.  I would never live it down the way I could live down a divorce. 

• Love 15

I really wouldn’t appreciate someone bringing their baby on a girls trip.  The baby’s not going to remember her mother’s dream vacation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22

Given the beastiality rumors regarding Dennis, Porsha probably shouldn’t have mentioned that she was glad Dennis didn’t go on the trip because of the number of cats that were there.

• LOL 18
  • Love 4

Even though Marlo’s breasts were hanging straight down at the airport and in Greece, she looked extremely good in that 90’s throwback outfit.  This, and last week on WWHL, may be the best I’ve ever seen her look in nine years.  Her hair, her earrings, her shirt, was everything.  I love a woman who ages downwards.  Gives the rest of us hope!  

Eh to the idea of competing for rooms (or “rums” as Kenya pronounces it).  It’s immature and it lost its novelty now that it’s become a “thing” on Bravo.  I’m over it.  

That house they were staying at was gorgeous though.  I doubt it was in Athens proper.  I’ve spent some time over there, and it’s pretty urban.  Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. 

Holy cow, I didn’t realize Eva wasn’t there until 37 minutes into the show!  And the only reason I realized she wasn’t there was because part of the room competition was to eat something gross, and I remembered there was a challenge to eat something gross in Japan on Eva’s season of America’s Next Top Model, so I was wondering how Eva would do, and I realized she was too pregnant to be there.  Maybe Eva will move to that farm that Shamari and DeShawn were sent to before they start filming for next season...

Why would Nene, who already had an ugly divorce on TV, and practically had another one last season (during which time she informed the entire viewing audience that Gregg would not eat if Nene wasn’t swanning all over the world), have marriage advice for Kenya?  If anyone was in a position to give marriage advice, it would be <hard swallow> Kandi.  

Does anyone know what Noelle is doing out in LA?  I’m just curious if she’s still in that college that Cynthia and Leon brought her to last season on the east coast.  

Woww, Kenya and Nene are two sides of the same asshole coin.  It’s mind-boggling.  If this show goes on long enough, they will be best friends at some point.  It’s inevitable.

Aside from that minor dust-up at the end, they were all being...decent people this episode?  I posted last week that they had nothing left to show this season, but I was wrong!

• Love 7

I don’t know anything about celebrity divorce, but, for the life of me, I can’t understand how or why Marc would have “force[d] [Kenya’s] hand” in making a statement.  So what if he puts out a statement?  Kenya doesn’t have to respond.  Silence is golden.  I think she wanted to respond, and he publicist encouraged her to.

What confused me about "forcing her hand" was that it sounded as if Marc ran to press about their separation without discussing it with his wife first! If that's how it went down, then I could see why she would have to release a statement as well.

Wow, you know it's bad when the uber driver kicks you out of the car.

I wasn't a fan of Kenya calling Marc's side piece, either. To the surprise of no one, of course Marc was dicking down someone else back home. He's a part time husband and father who has nothing but contempt for his wife. But Ken is always directing her energy and anger towards the wrong person.

I dunno, I wouldn't be comfortable with my child sleeping in another hotel. I doubt it was far away from the villa, but still.

And I'm also over room drama on these shows. As long as the room is clean, who cares? You're staying in a goddamn villa, and you'll be seeing the sights anyway, so besides sleeping and showering, you'll barely be in the room.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Axie said:

Given the beastiality rumors regarding Dennis, Porsha probably shouldn’t have mentioned that she was glad Dennis didn’t go on the trip because of the number of cats that were there.

Omg, I thought the same thing, lol.

I'm sorry I'm sure Kenya is going through it, but she's clueless in how her actions shape people's views of her. Yeah, I dont want to see a woman treated poorly but Kenya's own treatment of women and rubbing their nose in shit to give her a storyline is completely disgusting. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Vanderboom said:

This. Tanya's a much bigger person than I am, because I'd have nothing to do with Kenya after she insulted me like that and tried to humiliate me.

Ironically, Kenya has said that Tanya deserves a peach over Ne-Ne.  She says Tanya's interesting, a little quirky and has a dark side. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

So.....putting aside the fact that Marc is a big ole asshat, how good do we think the D is?  Like on a scale of 1 to 10?  Asking for a friend.....

giphy.gif

#yesimshallow

I think Marc is 100% dick.

• LOL 15
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

So.....putting aside the fact that Marc is a big ole asshat, how good do we think the D is?  Like on a scale of 1 to 10?  Asking for a friend.....

giphy.gif

#yesimshallow

I cant see Marc being a good lover, he gives selfish vibes. Like he is good looking so he has never had to really try to please a woman. I just think hed be a lame lay. Lol then brag how good he gave it to you and ask for a sandwhich.

• LOL 7
  • Love 16
(edited)
6 hours ago, Axie said:

I think that was the point. She's been low-key shading him ever since they got back together LOL. Which...it would be easier just to dump him but I guess she's committed to this whole "kids having the same father" thing.

Kenya...I don't care. No sympathy, no glee, just indifference. She's treated almost everyone and their man on this show like shit so *shrug*

That room shit...just no. I'm 40 years old. I'm not competing for shit. 

Edited by ridethemaverick
  • Love 10

Cynthia should know better than attempt to play peacemaker w/ Kenya and Nene.  Nene would love to hear Kenya’s pain and Kenya isn’t dumb. Those two despise each other. You can’t make fetch happen.  Now Nene is all pissed off she got snubbed. Sometimes people interfering makes things worse. But, if it wasn’t this trip it would happen another time. These ladies are too wild for me! 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

I think that was the point. She's been low-key shading him ever since they got back together LOL. Which...it would be easier just to dump him but I guess she's committed to this whole "kids having the same father" thing.

Kenya...I don't care. No sympathy, no glee, just indifference. She's treated almost everyone and their man on this show like shit so *shrug*

That room shit...just no. I'm 40 years old. I'm not competing for shit. 

It's funny how this story mirrors that of Matt. Both Matt and Marc are filmed raging at Kenya, but Kenya's response is always muted. Matt was just an misunderstood young man, and Marc is unknowingly irritated all the time. As usual her narrative becomes vague and disconnected.

We have seen Cynthia, Kandi, Lisa, NeNe Sheree, Phaedra and Porsha have serious blowouts with their husbands/finances. Their approach to the menfolk may differ than their approach to women they are fighting with, but it's recognizable.

But Kenya who has done the following:

1. Went after Porsha and her marriage due to Porsha giving her the wrong title

2. Actively flirted with Apollo just after Phaedra comforted her about Walter and continued to engage Apollo after Phaedra asked to not to.

3. Pulled the seat that Kim Fields was sitting in and attacked her with gay rumors about her husband.

4. Took great pleasure in outing behavior about Tanya's fiance (were they even mad at each other before this?) and because Tanya retaliates, Kenya calls her a c*nt and brings the supposed side piece to confront Tanya.

5. Taking offense at Eva's comment, she attempts to regift a baby gift in the messiest way possible.

6. I don't even remember why she and Nene are enemies, yet she has no fear of provoking Nene who is always willing to come for her. Excluding Nene with a thank you in Greece when Nene attempted to civil, was a clear declaration of war.

Yet concerning Marc, she's some pod person. Whenever she talks of the relationship, the presence of Kenya is unrecognizable. 

Seems next week Kenya will be recognizable as she taunts Cynthia.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
10 hours ago, TexasGal said:

That villa is gorgeous.  But good god, always the room drama on housewives trips.  

I wonder if the babies and their caretakers are staying in the same hotel?  

It was so beautiful! Kenya mentioned there was no room in their villas so they stayed at a nearby hotel...

10 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Even though Marlo’s breasts were hanging straight down at the airport and in Greece, she looked extremely good in that 90’s throwback outfit.  This, and last week on WWHL, may be the best I’ve ever seen her look in nine years.  Her hair, her earrings, her shirt, was everything.  I love a woman who ages downwards.  Gives the rest of us hope!  

Eh to the idea of competing for rooms (or “rums” as Kenya pronounces it).  It’s immature and it lost its novelty now that it’s become a “thing” on Bravo.  I’m over it.  

That house they were staying at was gorgeous though.  I doubt it was in Athens proper.  I’ve spent some time over there, and it’s pretty urban.  Anyone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. 

I thought the same thing about Marlo; went from zero to ten really fast! My caucasian partner thinks the Atlanta women are by far the prettiest of all the housewives.

A good friend of mine from Massachusetts also pronounces rooms "rums".

I agree that was not Athens proper, but nearby on the coast. Looked like what they call the Attica Basin / Riviera Coast...

• Love 2
7 hours ago, janie2002 said:

Like he is good looking so he has never had to really try to please a woman. 

Some anec-data: The worst I ever had was with an actual model. Beautiful, but the D was trash. (I was in college. Maybe he’s better now.)

Marc is fine, but he really doesn’t seem to like Kenya. Plus didn’t she say they weren’t doing it at all once Brooklyn was born?

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

I don't even remember why she and Nene are enemies

I only  know this because I'm doing a re-watch, but Kenya and Nene started falling out after Nene's couples party because Nene accused Kenya of starting the big fight by getting out of her seat.  Kenya, on the other hand kept pointing out that the fight would have never happened 1)if Christopher Williams hadn't grabbed her arm like a bouncer trying to throw someone out, prompting Brandon to stand up for her (because everyone else claimed Chris never touched her and if he did, it must have been her fault, <insert eyeroll>) and 2)if Nene hadn't shifted the conversation randomly to encourage Chris' wife to confront Kenya when all the questions asked prior were fun couple type questions.  And how dare someone challenge Nene, especially now that she fresh out of TWO shows in Hollywood <insert other eyeroll>.  Up until this point, they were very good friends.  But also, around this time, Kenya and Marlo of all people started getting close and Nene wasn't having that, because how dare Marlo choose Kenya over her because if she's not friends with someone, then you can't be either.  Kenya spent most of that season and the next one trying to offer Nene an olive branch to regain her friendship and Nene does what she does in saying what she said and treating Kenya like shit, so Kenya started to return the sentiment, especially after Nene partnered with Portia and Phaedra to try to take down Kenya at the reunion (ending up in Kenya literally getting dragged! lol!). Edited to add: Nene was also the one who *suggested* to Phaedra that Apollo lied about lying about the infamous texts and Kenya offering to give him head.  This happened around this time period.   I think Kenya tried one more time after that, where Nene said she was willing to move on and they hugged and had drinks, but then at the next event, she iced out Kenya and straight up ignored her.  Kenya brought it up at the counseling session with Dr. Jeff that Nene arranged for the girls to take care of all "their" problems (cause she didn't have any; they needed counseling, not her, lol!), and of course Nene denied any wrong doing and said that she and Kenya were never friends anyway.  After that, Kenya was definitely done with trying and they officially became nemeses. 

All of that being said, I am totally not surprised that Kenya wasn't willing to "fellowship" with Nene.  Nene only wanted to do it so she could revel in the fact she can give poor old Kenya some marriage advice, because her life and marriage are perfect.  If it was me, she would have gotten much more that "no" and it definitely would have included a "fuck that."

giphy.gif

I have to say, I was cracking up when Kenya thanked everyone at that table except for Nene.  Even when in pain, Kenya's was still on her shade game.  

image.png.69041c2993e6bd175ab33ec3c7dc9b59.png

1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

Plus didn’t she say they weren’t doing it at all once Brooklyn was born?

Yeah, cause he's too busy fulfilling the urges of these other chicks out here.  

Edited by luckyroll3
I keep remembering shit.
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I only  know this because I'm doing a re-watch, but Kenya and Nene started falling out after Nene's couples party because Nene accused Kenya of starting the big fight by getting out of her seat. 

I think there was tension brewing before that, though. Nene was giving Kenya tons of attitude once Kenya arrived on account of Kenya being so late. And I don't think it was due to Nene being such a stickler for punctuality. It might have been due to Kenya and Marlo already becoming friends?

But also, around this time, Kenya and Marlo of all people started getting close and Nene wasn't having that, because how dare Marlo choose Kenya over her because if she's not friends with someone, then you can't be either.

Of course, Nene tried to spin that is "You can be friends with her, but the 3 of us will never hang out together.

That was also the season where Nene and Marlo and Kenya had their weird...whatever happen at the Baily sporting event or whatever it was called?

• Useful 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

I think there was tension brewing before that, though. Nene was giving Kenya tons of attitude once Kenya arrived on account of Kenya being so late. And I don't think it was due to Nene being such a stickler for punctuality. It might have been due to Kenya and Marlo already becoming friends?

There was tension, but it wasn't because of Marlo and it wasn't on Kenya's end.  It was because Nene felt the producers were promoting Kenya as "the star" of the show instead of her.  That's why Nene was so hot when Kenya showed up late because Nene thought production gave her a later start time than everyone else so that Kenya, the star, could make an entrance.  This was all eventually revealed in that season's reunion, where Nene learned what they all eventually learn:  the producers aren't loyal to anyone except the storyline.  

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Useful 6
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Airdate 03.08.2020

I knew it ! I said it , I knew it ! Marc has other women, this is the reason he always wants the baby in the bed with them, refused to take vacations with Kenya without bringing the baby. The baby was just a barrier for him so he wouldn't have to touch his wife ! Marc is a real piece of work, I hated to see her so hurt, but she has to get a grip on life and move on from this, he's so not worth it. 

12 hours ago, Axie said:

I was thinking the same thing Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 6
12 hours ago, TexasGal said:

That villa is gorgeous.  But good god, always the room drama on housewives trips.  

I wonder if the babies and their caretakers are staying in the same hotel?  

No the babies are at a different hotel, they are in a Villa and there weren't enough extra rooms. I don't care about the babies on the trip as long as I don't have to take care of them.  

(edited)
17 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

This. Tanya's a much bigger person than I am, because I'd have nothing to do with Kenya after she insulted me like that and tried to humiliate me. Nene continues to prove Eva's comment from last season right; if it's not about Nene, she doesn't care. Kenya's a terrible person, but if you're going to offer her the olive branch,  don't throw a hissy if she doesn't run to your side right away. How long has Nene been an adult?

I so agree, Nene said she has  SUPPOSEDLY REACHED OUT TO KENYA 8 TIMES and each time she was  ignored, I guess this was the breaking point for Nene with Kenya.  I would not try to reach out to her , I would just wait until she's ready and that may never happen. What I hate is when the other ladies try to force something to happen and it goes left every time. Just leave it alone please. 

Edited by byrd
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

I only  know this because I'm doing a re-watch, but Kenya and Nene started falling out after Nene's couples party because Nene accused Kenya of starting the big fight by getting out of her seat.  Kenya, on the other hand kept pointing out that the fight would have never happened 1)if Christopher Williams hadn't grabbed her arm like a bouncer trying to throw someone out, prompting Brandon to stand up for her (because everyone else claimed Chris never touched her and if he did, it must have been her fault, <insert eyeroll>) and 2)if Nene hadn't shifted the conversation randomly to encourage Chris' wife to confront Kenya when all the questions asked prior were fun couple type questions.  And how dare someone challenge Nene, especially now that she fresh out of TWO shows in Hollywood <insert other eyeroll>.  Up until this point, they were very good friends.  But also, around this time, Kenya and Marlo of all people started getting close and Nene wasn't having that, because how dare Marlo choose Kenya over her because if she's not friends with someone, then you can't be either.  Kenya spent most of that season and the next one trying to offer Nene an olive branch to regain her friendship and Nene does what she does in saying what she said and treating Kenya like shit, so Kenya started to return the sentiment, especially after Nene partnered with Portia and Phaedra to try to take down Kenya at the reunion (ending up in Kenya literally getting dragged! lol!). Edited to add: Nene was also the one who *suggested* to Phaedra that Apollo lied about lying about the infamous texts and Kenya offering to give him head.  This happened around this time period.   I think Kenya tried one more time after that, where Nene said she was willing to move on and they hugged and had drinks, but then at the next event, she iced out Kenya and straight up ignored her.  Kenya brought it up at the counseling session with Dr. Jeff that Nene arranged for the girls to take care of all "their" problems (cause she didn't have any; they needed counseling, not her, lol!), and of course Nene denied any wrong doing and said that she and Kenya were never friends anyway.  After that, Kenya was definitely done with trying and they officially became nemeses. 

All of that being said, I am totally not surprised that Kenya wasn't willing to "fellowship" with Nene.  Nene only wanted to do it so she could revel in the fact she can give poor old Kenya some marriage advice, because her life and marriage are perfect.  If it was me, she would have gotten much more that "no" and it definitely would have included a "fuck that."

giphy.gif

I have to say, I was cracking up when Kenya thanked everyone at that table except for Nene.  Even when in pain, Kenya's was still on her shade game.  

Lol !!! I don't think Nene believes her marriage is perfect.  She herself was quick to point out that she has been there and done that , she even Divorced Gregg and remarried him later but just last season, she was contemplating divorcing him again.  However I doubt her sincerity but I know they all felt bad while secretly laughing behind her back . It's hard to feel compassion for Kenya because she is an assassin and does not care who she has to take down. Truthfully though, Marc is an ungrateful asshole. 

• Love 4
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Leaving it alone though doesn't secure a contract for next season, though 😉

True, but they will go left anyway even without help from anyone because they are arch rivals, they naturally can't exist in the same space without friction, trust me, this will take care of itself   

Edited by byrd
(edited)
2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Some anec-data: The worst I ever had was with an actual model. Beautiful, but the D was trash. (I was in college. Maybe he’s better now.)

Marc is fine, but he really doesn’t seem to like Kenya. Plus didn’t she say they weren’t doing it at all once Brooklyn was born?

I believe it stopped when she was pregnant. She said he was turned off by the growing belly. I don't think her belly had anything to do with it. Marc does not like Kenya , not sure what happened between them, but he's a control freak, and I think he's jealous of his wife. 

Edited by byrd
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

It's funny how this story mirrors that of Matt. Both Matt and Marc are filmed raging at Kenya, but Kenya's response is always muted. Matt was just an misunderstood young man, and Marc is unknowingly irritated all the time. As usual her narrative becomes vague and disconnected.

We have seen Cynthia, Kandi, Lisa, NeNe Sheree, Phaedra and Porsha have serious blowouts with their husbands/finances. Their approach to the menfolk may differ than their approach to women they are fighting with, but it's recognizable.

But Kenya who has done the following:

1. Went after Porsha and her marriage due to Porsha giving her the wrong title

2. Actively flirted with Apollo just after Phaedra comforted her about Walter and continued to engage Apollo after Phaedra asked to not to.

3. Pulled the seat that Kim Fields was sitting in and attacked her with gay rumors about her husband.

4. Took great pleasure in outing behavior about Tanya's fiance (were they even mad at each other before this?) and because Tanya retaliates, Kenya calls her a c*nt and brings the supposed side piece to confront Tanya.

5. Taking offense at Eva's comment, she attempts to regift a baby gift in the messiest way possible.

6. I don't even remember why she and Nene are enemies, yet she has no fear of provoking Nene who is always willing to come for her. Excluding Nene with a thank you in Greece when Nene attempted to civil, was a clear declaration of war.

Yet concerning Marc, she's some pod person. Whenever she talks of the relationship, the presence of Kenya is unrecognizable. 

Seems next week Kenya will be recognizable as she taunts Cynthia.

Kenya's loyalty is to herself only. A very vindictive nature and will hold a grudge forever. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

giphy.gif

Yeah, I think the fellowship plan was too much interference by Cynthia. But making it a point to deny a thank you to Nene when the woman managed to engage in small talk and offer an gesture of sympathy was a dick move on Kenya's part

• Love 8
(edited)

You know, as bad as we are supposed to feel for Kenya, was I the only getting fake vibes from the whole thing? I mean, I doubt she and the asshole she married would have a child as part of her storyline, but i almost felt like Kenya has been acting this whole season. I mean, I'm probably wrong, but still...

Also, Emirates business class to Greece via New York...

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 10
(edited)

I'm sorry but Kenya coming for every one of these peoples relationships with no care of what they were actually going through and taking GLEEE in it ... No booboo you get no special treatment . you loved trying to rip apart everyone else and now you think you should be off limits?? .. you made the bed now you gotta lay in it ... if any of the ladies says anything they have every right sorry not sorry

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 15
16 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

What I really don’t like is when a wife tries to scare off her husband’s girlfriends (a la Lorraine Bracco in Goodfellas) and what Kenya apparently did here.  It seems very degrading.  Divorce him.  If you really feel like it’s a mistake he can somehow come back from, somehow, which is foreign to me, but if there are children...get a legal separation and only see him during therapy sessions.  Calling other women that he apparently wants to be with more than you is something I couldn’t bring myself to ever do.  I would never live it down the way I could live down a divorce. 

Girl?  The irony.    When Phaedra was damn near stalking her life talking about stay away from my husband!! Kenya's response was a dry:  I ain't married, tell ya husband stay away from me.   The thing is I agreed with her then but bish how it taste? 

giphy.gif 

16 hours ago, Axie said:

I really wouldn’t appreciate someone bringing their baby on a girls trip.  The baby’s not going to remember her mother’s dream vacation.

And me.  But shid I belong to a different tax bracket.  I travel to get away from my baby lol!

1 hour ago, Iguessnot said:

Yeah, I think the fellowship plan was too much interference by Cynthia. But making it a point to deny a thank you to Nene when the woman managed to engage in small talk and offer an gesture of sympathy was a dick move on Kenya's part

wellthisisbecauseshesadick.  

I wanna give her some fux but I'm fresh out.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10

When Phaedra was damn near stalking her life talking about stay away from my husband!! Kenya's response was a dry:  I ain't married, tell ya husband stay away from me.

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Girl?  The irony.    When Phaedra was damn near stalking her life talking about stay away from my husband!! Kenya's response was a dry:  I ain't married, tell ya husband stay away from me.   The thing is I agreed with her then but bish how it taste? 

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

wellthisisbecauseshesadick.  

Yup! She is and has always been a dick.  That's one thing she's never hid.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Boofish said:

So  Marc is treating Kenya the way Kenya treats everyone else *Kayne shrug*

Kenya's baby looks my age. For context, I am 53.

Oh noooooooo. Brookie is a cutie pie.  By the way you must be a really cute 53 year old.  

• Love 6
21 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I don’t know anything about celebrity divorce, but, for the life of me, I can’t understand how or why Marc would have “force[d] [Kenya’s] hand” in making a statement.  So what if he puts out a statement?  Kenya doesn’t have to respond.  Silence is golden.  I think she wanted to respond, and he publicist encouraged her to.  That’s completely different from having your hand forced.  She’s not really a victim here.  

I love this post.

I will share a little tmi but wth, my husband had an affair and we separated a few years ago.  I never spoke to the other woman. The idea of calling her and degrading myself by letting her see me hurt or angry was never going to happen. I of course had words for my husband but once I got it out of my system I never again let him see me cry over that BS in front of him.  That's the only advice I have given friends.  Never hand over your power to the other woman by calling and begging or threatening her, she dont care.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15