Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Risky Business

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

I was saying that Rose’s sister may have that perspective, not that it was a fact.

I have heard of young women marrying men around 70 with the hope that he would die in a couple of years. They divorced.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Leilani said:
On 3/3/2020 at 11:46 PM, magemaud said:

E30AB4D1-2A5C-436B-8994-D6818B4C3B22.jpeg

Read more  

Darcy's head looks like it was photoshopped onto the body with no neck.

Come to think of it, Darcey's entire body looks photoshopped next to Stacey, like they're not even in the same row of seats! And what's the Chanel thing in between them? 

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

I was saying that Rose’s sister may have that perspective, not that it was a fact.

Yeah, I imagine in her experience, living in an impoverished setting, men don’t live well into old age. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I loved how Stacey was low key trying to make Darcey feel worse. "What else could he be lying about!" "Maybe he never loved you!" Like damn, girl. She knows which buttons to push. 

oh Stacey was totally enjoying the situation!

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, judylo said:

I have to say, though, that both Stacey and Darcy looked better in this episode than in last week’s.

More time to crash diet.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 3/4/2020 at 7:19 AM, Zevious Zoquis said:

The comment Rose's sister made that looks don't matter "because he's rich" was pretty on point.  Not to mention sad...this poor girl is willing to do just about anything to get out of her current circumstances including pretending to love a golem.  I mean Ed can't really help the way he looks, and in some ways he seems like an OK guy, but he's definitely taking advantage of her situation...

And she is taking advantage of him. 

• Love 4
(edited)

In addition to what everyone else said about the issue, I don’t know how TLC’s lawyers are allowing this casting. On the franchise’s other way show, one of them was married!!!  The fool who went to India is really in danger from the family of this man’s wife.   In this show, there appears to be evidence about domestic violence in the past and a case pending currently.  Can you imagine the lawsuit if he hurts this girl???  And if this information is public, Varya seems very smart.  She would certainly know how to look on the Internet to get information about this guy. I find it strange that she would not have done that and found what I found with very little looking.  I thought that her friends’ advice was spot on and it shows common sense on her part that she followed it.

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

A "contestant" having a police record is nothing new for this show. For example, Paul, and I'm sure there were others. Instead of vetting people to make sure they have no skeletons in their closet, I think Sharp does just the opposite and looks for people with a shady past which they think will make for good entertainment. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
22 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

And what's the Chanel thing in between them? 

Most likely a knockoff.

Now I realize it's somebody's clutch purse. I thought at first that Darcey wasn't wearing a seatbelt, but now see that it's under her boobs. I don't see Stacey's, though. Didn't she learn a lesson from Synjin getting pulled over in CT? 

4 hours ago, Kid said:

In addition to what everyone else said about the issue, I don’t know how TLC’s lawyers are allowing this casting. On the franchise’s other way show, one of them was married!!!  The fool who went to India is really in danger from the family of this man’s wife.   In this show, there appears to be evidence about domestic violence in the past and a case pending currently.  Can you imagine the lawsuit if he hurts this girl???  And if this information is public, Varya seems very smart.  She would certainly know how to look on the Internet to get information about this guy. I find it strange that she would not have done that and found what I found with very little looking.  I thought that her friends’ advice was spot on and it shows common sense on her part that she followed it.

We are talking about a completely different country with different internet capabilities, though. When I was in Russia although I had access to the internet it wasn't quite the same as it is here. Lots of websites that I take for granted in the US, UK, and most of Europe were blocked in Russia. I couldn't, for instance, access my local or state newspaper among other things. It was very frustrating. Even the search engines were a little difficult to maneuver.  It's like with Rebecca's friend telling her to do a background check on Zied. Unless he had some international crimes, he's not going to show up in the same reports that an American would. Our databases are location specific. I am willing to give her a slight benefit of the doubt on this one. Although he had previous crimes, many of the articles

I've read about him are fairly recent-as in they only came out once the show wrapped and a "cast" was announced. I'm not really sure what information was readily available online, not to mention accessible to her, when they first got together. 

I can give her a slight pass. TLC and Sharp, however, had more than enough information of his (birthday, driver's license, social, previous address, etc) to conduct a thorough background check on him. 

• Useful 10
  • Love 12
On 3/5/2020 at 1:50 PM, Spike said:

The YouTuber scolded her mom for bringing her a croissant because she is supposedly on a diet but then when we saw her in a coffee shop she had bought herself a croissant.  

Yes, but her mother brought her a yummy looking CHOCOLATE croissant but she bought herself a plain one. But what she REALLY loves is Pizza! That reminds me, check out her You Tube videos. She’s quite full of herself. I hate her already 

• LOL 13
  • Love 6

Does the bisexual YouTuber (too uninteresting, already forgotten name) think we can’t tell she’s not 19 years old? At least when Darcey tries to act younger, it’s entertaining.

I think Ed is a predatory creep banking on his (alleged) “fun” “personality” mitigating the perception of his truly gross activities (staying at the home where a woman half his age shares a bed  with her not yet school-age child, packing a bunch of lingerie for said stay and acting like it’s a selfless gift for her, lying to her both outright and by omission) in his pursuit of Rosemarie. And I still can’t help but think “could be worse, at least she’s not with Geoffrey!”

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Yes, but her mother brought her a yummy looking CHOCOLATE croissant but she bought herself a plain one. But what she REALLY loves is Pizza! That reminds me, check out her You Tube videos. She’s quite full of herself. I hate her already 

Plain ones are full of butter too.  It’s what makes them flaky.

2 hours ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Does the bisexual YouTuber (too uninteresting, already forgotten name) think we can’t tell she’s not 19 years old? At least when Darcey tries to act younger, it’s entertaining.

I think Ed is a predatory creep banking on his (alleged) “fun” “personality” mitigating the perception of his truly gross activities (staying at the home where a woman half his age shares a bed  with her not yet school-age child, packing a bunch of lingerie for said stay and acting like it’s a selfless gift for her, lying to her both outright and by omission) in his pursuit of Rosemarie. And I still can’t help but think “could be worse, at least she’s not with Geoffrey!”

Yeah and at least he can’t overpower her.  She can drop kick him across the room.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Darcey furiously pounding on that treadmill as if her very life depended on it was EVERYTHING.  😂😂😂

Like if she loses a few pounds Tom will drop to his knee and propose, like her excess weight is the root of her problem...for her it is what is on the outside.  I would never be snarky about anyone wanting to be healthy but she just does not look inward at all.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Spike said:

Plain ones are full of butter too.  It’s what makes them flaky.

Well, I know that, but she might consider the non-chocolate ones less caloric.

I thought it was interesting that her friends stressed her “many, many failed relationships” so it appears the common denominator is HER. 

• Love 11
On 3/5/2020 at 4:34 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Yeah, I’m so pretty over the lesbian couple before they started, they’re both so boring and I never want to hear her singing again.  Lame

Are you saying that you don't love pizza? 😂

• LOL 3
36 minutes ago, Pixilicious said:

Are you saying that you don't love pizza? 😂

She will love the spread at the Tell All.  Danielle took her slice with her.

• LOL 12
(edited)
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

6D4002BD-D956-433B-8F50-F4D64B270B8E.jpeg

Understatement of the Year...

Hey Usman...use those as  lyrics in your next BabyLove inspired rap song....

How about...

"Your pannus slapping time to the rhythm of our love...."

Hope Usman sees this and Lisa allows him to give Humbo partial writing credit....it would be an honor to write for a celebrity

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, RealReality said:

This has always been Stacey's way and it's why I don't like her.  And I also suspect that the relationship between her and Florian isn't as amazing as she makes it sound but she just likes the idea of being "engaged" and in a relationship because she can gaslight Darcy with those things. 

I still stink Stacey looks far worse than Darcy right now.  

"I will pray for you, I will buy the slim fast for you girllllll."

I am rewatching last week's episode,  can't believe the matted, fuzzy horse tails on both Darcey and Stacey.  And those glasses!  I never thought I'd say this but Angela's hair looked better( at least at the Tell-Nothing).  Those trashed, parched wigs need to go straight in the bin.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
(edited)
On 3/4/2020 at 3:06 PM, Spike said:

I have guilty pleasures too.

Ha ha, we all do, I listen to music made for people like 30 years younger than me....little nasx, Ariana grande, Taylor swift and just some downright cringey stuff from Britney Spears (but my lip sync of "not a girl" is lit!)

But I mix it in with some clash, lizzo, Nas, xzibit, little Kim and NIN so no one knows!

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Ha ha, we all do, I listen to music made for people like 30 years younger than me....little nasx, Ariana grande, Taylor swift and just some downright cringey stuff from Britney Spears (but my lip sync of "not a girl" is lit!)

But I mix it in with some clash, lizzo, Nas, xzibit, little Kim and NIN so no one knows!

Hey I listened to Rick Springfield’s greatest hits the other day.  He had more than I remembered.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Did you catch the title to the song Sojaboy wrote for Lisa? It's "I Love You." Isn't that original? 

You've gotta start thinking like a Yahoo boy.  That title is perfect because you can easily customize it with a comma and a name.

Example - "I love you, Lisa" "I love you, Nancy" "I love you, Patricia"

I'm not sure if the comma is grammatically correct, but it feels right. 

1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

The  Original Title is "I Love You, (insert your name)"

LOL, I was scooped!

• LOL 8
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

You've gotta start thinking like a Yahoo boy.  That title is perfect because you can easily customize it with a comma and a name.

Example - "I love you, Lisa" "I love you, Nancy" "I love you, Patricia"

I'm not sure if the comma is grammatically correct, but it feels right. 

LOL, I was scooped!

I had "I (state her name)love you."  In fact, I sing that song using my name instead of "Lisa"and it works too.

• LOL 2
(edited)

OMG  Darcy is so needy, so desperate, and so easy!  No wonder she's alone. She would be suffocating.

Why do these people keep searching for people "out of their league??"  If you can't find it here, you're not going to find something real somewhere else. Sheesh!!

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 8

I'm so confused about 90 Day again. I'm watching "risky business" but, didn't I already watch this? It's new? I don't get it. What is going on? I always feel like this with 90 day. They are playing to too many channels or something. 

Stephanie is SO PRETTY. I love her hair and face and everything. It's really hard to be a lesbian-- BUT, I do think she's on the show because her agent told her too. It's real, but strategic, to get camera time and promote herself.

Darcey's hair is atrocious. She's very cute, but she's starting to look like an 80's crack head. Unless she's going to be a sugar mama, she's not going to get a good looking younger guy, IMO. It's not sure what she offers a man. She's not the prettiest lady, and she doesn't have the best body. She's homely, with A LOT of plastic surgery, stocky, and nothing is really working together. That's not her age, it's just the way it is. She needs to be more interesting and have more game to get and keep the guys she's chasing. Her anxiety and insecurity are through the roof. Again, my opinion. 

• Love 17
40 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Oh those lips!  They both are bloated and overdone.  Disgusting.

How do you suppose a caricature artist would draw Darcy and Stacey anyway since they already look like caricatures?  Or they could even go pose in wax museums and I think they'd fool a lot of people.  They both must truly have some body ID psychological issues because how do they look in a mirror and not see that something is clearly wrong?

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

Usman:  "We are going to see the most beautiful woman in the world."

Friend:  "To you."

Usman:  "Lisa physically is not what I expected.  She has more belly than I was expecting."

Heh!

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I'm so confused about 90 Day again. I'm watching "risky business" but, didn't I already watch this? It's new? I don't get it. What is going on? I always feel like this with 90 day. They are playing to too many channels or something. 

Stephanie is SO PRETTY. I love her hair and face and everything. It's really hard to be a lesbian-- BUT, I do think she's on the show because her agent told her too. It's real, but strategic, to get camera time and promote herself.

Darcey's hair is atrocious. She's very cute, but she's starting to look like an 80's crack head. Unless she's going to be a sugar mama, she's not going to get a good looking younger guy, IMO. It's not sure what she offers a man. She's not the prettiest lady, and she doesn't have the best body. She's homely, with A LOT of plastic surgery, stocky, and nothing is really working together. That's not her age, it's just the way it is. She needs to be more interesting and have more game to get and keep the guys she's chasing. Her anxiety and insecurity are through the roof. Again, my opinion. 

Those boobs out all the time is not a nice look for her age.  Not classy, or even sexy.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Usman:  "We are going to see the most beautiful woman in the world."

Friend:  "To you."

Usman:  "Lisa physically is not what I expected.  She has more belly than I was expecting."

Heh!

Wait, didn’t Lisa say he saw her naked body and we better believe he was turned on?  Wonder whose naked body he saw because if he’s just seeing her belly now, then what did she show him. Lol 

Edited by lasandi
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8