Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Risky Business

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 hours ago, Liamsmom617 said:

Rick’s music and lyrics are actually quite clever, especially on “Working Class Dog”. My Spotify and iTunes/Apple Music libraries are full of his music.... and I am unashamed.

I unabashedly love Rick Springfield. My all-girls, Catholic HS personally tried to bring back a revival.  One of my favorites is Human Touch with Sally having a love monkey on her back. Then there is always Love Somebody and Affair of the Heart. Not to mention I’ve Done Everything for You. I miss my IPod now. It also had my Bobby Brown and New Edition classics - don’t judge (like I’d care anyway).

Back to 90DF - I think every season (including all variations) needs a Nigerian boys Greek chorus. I think it was awesome this version actually seemed to dress up to meet slovenly Lisa. I did notice despite all the “kissing” - Usman was definitely avoiding her tongue like it was the coronavirus.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Now I’m really mad - since my long lost IPod had all my Broadway showtunes as well.
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Colfrmb2 said:

I was surprised that Stacey was driving a low end Nissan or something similar and not a Euro sport vehicle... or Tesla.  They are so into image.

They try to be... but everything is pleather and fake knockoffs people shill in the alleys of NYC.

I was embarrassed for Yolanda when she was trying to figure out where William went and said, "I'm gon' jump on the 'gram!"  

• Love 15

It might have been the preview for next week -- Lisa makes a comment about how this isn't the way a celebrity lives. She seems really hung up on that part of him. No one outside of his town in Nigeria has heard of him. He's not famous. It is hilarious that she thinks some famous rapper is in love with her. 

She looked horrible when she got off that flight. It was so gross to watch them kiss. I just can't even with both Lisa and Angela. These Nigerian men have them wrapped around their pinkies. They are very stupid women. Interesting that we've seen two very similar women in these relationships -- rough looking early 50s, domineering. I'm 54, look a whole lot better than either of them and I wouldn't for one minute buy some young guy being head over heels for me -- no matter what country he was from. 

His friends are great for a giggle. Hope they tag along all the time. They are his real entourage -- not the 100s of fans Lisa believes follows Usman around all the time. 

• Love 23
21 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

They try to be... but everything is pleather and fake knockoffs people shill in the alleys of NYC.

I was embarrassed for Yolanda when she was trying to figure out where William went and said, "I'm gon' jump on the 'gram!"  

Plus I believe they live with their dad.

11 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

It might have been the preview for next week -- Lisa makes a comment about how this isn't the way a celebrity lives. She seems really hung up on that part of him. No one outside of his town in Nigeria has heard of him. He's not famous. It is hilarious that she thinks some famous rapper is in love with her. 

She looked horrible when she got off that flight. It was so gross to watch them kiss. I just can't even with both Lisa and Angela. These Nigerian men have them wrapped around their pinkies. They are very stupid women. Interesting that we've seen two very similar women in these relationships -- rough looking early 50s, domineering. I'm 54, look a whole lot better than either of them and I wouldn't for one minute buy some young guy being head over heels for me -- no matter what country he was from. 

His friends are great for a giggle. Hope they tag along all the time. They are his real entourage -- not the 100s of fans Lisa believes follows Usman around all the time. 

Usman is better looking than Michael for sure though.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Why didn’t Big Ed get the shorter hair and less scruffy beard look that he had in the one  photo he sent her. Even if he’s a bit older, balder and grayer, it countered the neck situation. Watching Rose  pluck those bills out of his wallet and pocket the change.... nothing subtle there. She’s in it for the $$$. She got that same robotic voice and expression that Juliana has. She’s a cold one. If Ed should have a health crisis, I see her stepping over him, pulling the wallet out of his pocket and walking away. 

Everything free in America!!! Everyone rich in America!!

Ed would deserve it. He's sniffing around a young woman overseas. He could have easily tried in the States. Most of the time I don't believe these ppl are that desperate. They just don't stay in their lane.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, KateHearts said:

I actually think the Silva twins go for the high end knockoffs. Probably paid around $500 for their fake Chanel bags. I’m a bag whore (couldn’t care less about clothes, shoes or jewelry). Nothing with ostentatious logos though (not a fan of the obvious ridiculous Chanel “quilting” either). My most expensive is a gorgeous  $4K Bvlgari - that I’ve now had them repair 4X (I’m now angry again). My favorites are mostly no-name handmade bags in the $400 range. Mr. DC (he knows me) pointed out a social media post where she had a “crocodile Hermès Birkin” front and center. That’s a $70K bag - if you can get it. Sure Darcy.

Full disclosure - when I retire and cash out on my house (see unfortunate, but good for me DC gentrification - I’m now in Affordable Housing to save my soul), I want a Hermès Kelly. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I want a Hermès Kelly. 

I do too but sometimes I just want the money to be able to buy the Kelly bag.  DC gentrification can be a wonderful thing on the selling end, I wish you many Hermes Kelly bags.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

snd my other question for this show... does no one get jet lag? Flying to the other side of the world, i would be exhausted and honestly I probably wouldn’t want my true love meeting me for the first time at the airport. I want to get to a hotel, take a nap and shower so I won’t be a complete beeyotch meeting someone. But maybe I’m just old. 

9 hours ago, RealReality said:

I agree, I just spent like $1000 on a plane ticket to see my true love, but I don't wanna spring for an uber to the hotel?  

All of these people KNOW they are stale after a long flight which leads to birdbaths and Angel perfumigations in the airport bathroom. 

Go to the hotel, shower, nap and meet up for dinner when you can look your best.....this is DOUBLY true if you've been fudging your appearance with filers and light rings.....you're gonna need all the help you can get when you finally meet in person.  

I think there are three reasons why they always meet at the airport looking and smelling all sweaty and disgusting.

1. They're on a TV show that requires them to meet at the airport for dramatic effect.

2. The Americans on this show are not "suave" and smooth enough to know they will make a better impression after a nap.

3. (Perhaps most importantly). The Americans on this show are not sophisticated international travelers and could easily run into difficulty getting from international airport to their hotel alone.  Years ago, oil companies flying workers into airports in Nigeria used to take extreme security measures so that their workers didn't get kidnapped at the airport. Like the workers were told  "A Nigerian contact will greet you holding a sign with your name on it, but don't go  with him unless he also says this secret password, so you can be sure your contact wasn't murdered by thugs who stole his sign with your name on it so they could greet you at the airport and kidnap you."

I recall meeting an Australian guy who worked for DHL in Nigeria who said "If you don't have someone to meet you at Lagos airport, you're f*cked."

I've only taken a taxi from Benin to Lagos Airport, not from Lagos Airport, but it would be terrifying for a white American redneck lady to just land there and try to get a taxi on her own to the hotel. At a minimum, she'd want a hotel car/shuttle to pick her up. But some dude could see her in the arrivals hall and say "Your hotel car is this way, follow me" and then she'd end up getting fleeced/robbed.

Moscow and Manila airports also aren't free from scammers and dodgy characters.  These naive, socially inept Americans who are prepared to propose marriage to people they haven't met need a lot of handholding should not be allowed out of foreign airports alone.

• Useful 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I agree with you for the most part. Look at Jenny from Jenny and Larry. We all questioned her but last update, they got married and she seemed happy as his family is so kind to her. Its not a fancy life,  but its stable. Is he mister exciting? Not really but she didn't do too bad as he isn't old, is in decent shape and is kind. 

I always said this about Larry and Jenny. He's no ball of fire, but neither is she. They'll go to Applebee's or Chili's once a month for date night, go grocery shopping and to Walmart on Saturday, and they'll have a quiet, pleasant life. She'll go to community college for a modest credential--bookkeeping or dental assisting. She'll work part time and between the two of them they'll have enough. 

2 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Not a big fan of that theory, huh? 😆

Couldn't he do just as well on YT in Australia?

He could have a counseling degree....🤔

Well, he's been there for at least 10 yrs, right? Or since college, whichever came first. He's 38. Seems a little old to just pick up and start over. IDK. And I doubt his exwife will let go of the child as easily as he implies.

So he went to Australia for uni. He's 38. So, twenty years. Is he running from the law? 

3 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

recall meeting an Australian guy who worked for DHL in Nigeria who said "If you don't have someone to meet you at Lagos airport, you're f*cked."

I remember hearing, years ago, that Paul McCartney was mugged and almost killed in Lagos. Linda kept screaming "He's Beatle Paul, don't kill him!" Probably saved his life!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Varya seems smart and quite attractive to me.  Lazy eye?  Didn't notice...or if I did I found it appealing.  She's got a nice mix of sophisticated and quirky/goofy.  I also thought the yellow suit looked good on her.  Not only that, but I respect her resolve to stay at her friend's rather than with the weirdo - although I suspect maybe the TV crew played a part in that.  I think maybe she's "been clued in."  He's a really strange person.  

It's so funny when people on this show express utter dismay about the state of their relationships and then in the same stream of dialogue also list all the many negative things about those relationships.  "What in the world could have happened here??  I thought we were soul mates!  I thought he loved me!  I mean we haven't actually had much communication recently because we blocked each other three weeks ago but I thought he was the one!!"  lol

I couldn't be less interested in the girl-girl thing.  And usually I love that!  lol

Lisa and Usman...gag.  ugh...ick.  Oh man...it's gonna take a lot of beer to wash that segment out of my memory banks.  She's well and truly disgusting.  

I don't have anything at all against Rose using Ed.  More power to her.  If he's stupid enough to think she's into him for anything other than a ticket to a better life he deserves whatever he gets and I hope it works for her.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

haha yes so was I!  Sounded so dumb...and why would she think he'd respond there when he hasn't anywhere else??  Does she think maybe now the phone part of his phone is broken as well as the camera part?!  🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Why didn’t Big Ed get the shorter hair and less scruffy beard look that he had in the one  photo he sent her. Even if he’s a bit older, balder and grayer, it countered the neck situation. Watching Rose  pluck those bills out of his wallet and pocket the change.... nothing subtle there. She’s in it for the $$$. She got that same robotic voice and expression that Juliana has. She’s a cold one. If Ed should have a health crisis, I see her stepping over him, pulling the wallet out of his pocket and walking away. 

Everything free in America!!! Everyone rich in America!!

Yep.  Rose pulling the bucks out of his wallet made me sick.  WTF do they think?  We go to school, have student loans, mortgages and work hard for our money and teach our kids the same.  It don’t grow on trees.  I don’t like her already .. greedy little bitch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I just thought Rose grabbed Ed's wallet to pay for something because he's unfamiliar with the currency. I admit I've done that myself in a foreign country a couple of times, just opened my wallet and let the cashier take out what was needed (and as far as I know, I wasn't ripped off) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Yep.  Rose pulling the bucks out of his wallet made me sick.  WTF do they think?  We go to school, have student loans, mortgages and work hard for our money and teach our kids the same.  It don’t grow on trees.  I don’t like her already .. greedy little bitch.

No typical Filipino actions. Especially in this place where Big Ed doesn't know the street language. I will assure you her mother did similar with her father and her sister with any boyfriend she had. People make the mistake of thinking their cultural norms are universal. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, BallisticNikki said:

Well, he's been there for at least 10 yrs, right? Or since college, whichever came first.

The florist mentioned that Ash has been a good customer for 15 (or was it 16) years. 

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Didn’t he have a phone conversation with Darcy in which he pretty much broke off the romance and said let’s just be “friends”? He bitched that she called him at 4 a.m. his time and sent tons of texts. How  is she now pretending that they still a couple.

Yes, but that was before they reconnected at the Tell All and Darcey claims he wanted to "give it another try." 

• Love 1

Agreed, no harm no foul when Rose took over to pay...She did it to save BigEd's face...

From a Psychology Today article

The phrase to "save face" has been around a long time. It's been part of English vernacular since the 19th century. The concept is a core social value in Asian cultures, among others. The meaning has remained stable across time. Saving Face signifies a desire—or defines a strategy—to avoid humiliation or embarrassment, to maintain dignity or preserve reputation.

Rose did it out of respect to her elder boyfriend so the vendor wouldn't think he was too stupid to know the currency....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

The price mentioned was 180 pesos, which equals $3.55. Not exactly a fortune.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, humbleopinion said:

Agreed, no harm no foul when Rose took over to pay...She did it to save BigEd's face...

From a Psychology Today article

The phrase to "save face" has been around a long time. It's been part of English vernacular since the 19th century. The concept is a core social value in Asian cultures, among others. The meaning has remained stable across time. Saving Face signifies a desire—or defines a strategy—to avoid humiliation or embarrassment, to maintain dignity or preserve reputation.

I think it is more the woman controls the budgets 

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Yeah, and only an idiot stands in a market in the Philippines holding an open wallet full of cash like that. She was doing the guy a favor. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Geoffrey was pissy because Varya was avoiding/withholding sex from him...rejecting/embarrassing him (this was being filmed) after he flew so far to not have her give it up willingly and wantonly....Why wasn't she as passionate in person?

He was going to pout and reject her homemade dish, no matter if she put slop on the table.

Tit for tat.....

• Love 2
1 hour ago, jackjill89 said:

She looked like a grandma when she got off the plane with her hair up and grey roots.

And he is sooooooo not a star.   20,000 followers?    Snort.  You aren’t considered an “influencer” without at least a half a million followers.    There are over 190 million people in Nigeria.  Whoever said he isn’t known outside is city was right.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

The name Williams is so r*******, you'd naturally overlook the short form of "Will" is written proof that he is deceased. Isn't 300 pounds considered rather trim for Americans these days? I'd imagine Canadians aren't much better, but since the weather is so depressing for 9 months of the year, there's almost nobody outside anyways.

Completely confused. Who is 300 pounds? Who is Canadian? Are we watching the same show? Willaims is dead? How do we know that? Not one of your entire post makes a lick of sense or refers to anything in the show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11

Soja Boy Usman will never be able to withstand his roommates' gestures, eye rolling, and outright laughter over Lisa, especially because of her gross behaviors, never mind her "little bit more belly."

Does Avery expect Ash to curtail his Playa Options just because she's there? Good luck with that!

Big Ed, please come back home before your Big Heart is broken. Rose (aka, Kreenie 2.0) isn't feeling it. 

Here's what I'm tired of: Nigeria and the Philippines (and/or backwater Brazil).

Doesn't anybody from Monaco or Tahiti want to come here?!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Here's what I'm tired of: Nigeria and the Philippines (and/or backwater Brazil).

They go to France

• LOL 2
15 minutes ago, Raja said:

They go to France

I was joking! Just thinking about better scenery.....🌊🏝️

Re: His car. Ash might not earn so much as a "relationship counselor," but he might make a decent wage as an Aussie "Julian." 😉📞🕶️💲

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Ucross said:

Completely confused. Who is 300 pounds? Who is Canadian? Are we watching the same show? Willaims is dead? How do we know that? Not one of your entire post makes a lick of sense or refers to anything in the show.

Yolanda used to be 300 pounds, the author is Canadian, and “wills” are read when you are deceased.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Ucross said:

I watch the show while I type, so I'm constantly basing what I'm saying on single sentences that they say, which I know nobody else does, so I'm aware there's a ton of quotes that nobody is going to remember, not to mention so much of what I'm saying is based on purposely misinterpreting everything said so I can write something stupid.

Yolanda said she was 300 pounds; I'm Canadian, which I suppose I will have to keep mentioning in every subsequent post. Williams being dead was a stupid joke based on the short form of his name being "will" - the several dozen stupid things written before that should've indicated I was kidding. If nothing I've said refers to anything in the show, I seem to have miraculously guessed everybody's name correctly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

Oh, then maybe he doesn't understand the exchange rate because he was looking downright salty.  He sent her like $5k worth of stuff when they were chatting online, he shouldn't be mad over $4 that might help get him laid.  

I bet she prefers the dress she picked to to Wal Mart lingerie he picked out for her to prance around in. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Soja Boy Usman will never be able to withstand his roommates' gestures, eye rolling, and outright laughter over Lisa, especially because of her gross behaviors, never mind her "little bit more belly."

Does Avery expect Ash to curtail his Playa Options just because she's there? Good luck with that!

Big Ed, please come back home before your Big Heart is broken. Rose (aka, Kreenie 2.0) isn't feeling it. 

Dude, ash is living his best life.  With Avery there he can better schedule his important work session collecting other naive women to sucker. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I unabashedly love Rick Springfield. My all-girls, Catholic HS personally tried to bring back a revival.  One of my favorites is Human Touch with Sally having a love monkey on her back. Then there is always Love Somebody and Affair of the Heart. Not to mention I’ve Done Everything for You. I miss my IPod now. It also had my Bobby Brown and New Edition classics - don’t judge (like I’d care anyway).

Back to 90DF - I think every season (including all variations) needs a Nigerian boys Greek chorus. I think it was awesome this version actually seemed to dress up to meet slovenly Lisa. I did notice despite all the “kissing” - Usman was definitely avoiding her tongue like it was the coronavirus.

Did Lisa take an STD test too?  

Your post made me realize that if she thinks the secret to getting a man is condomless sex, maybe she should have an STD test too.  When I look at Lisa, I feel like her options for companionship are maybe not the classiest or cleanest or coherent of men.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, gavinmac said:

It's the nature of being poor and living in a developing country that staying in a hotel room is such a once in a decade treat (and so unaffordable) that one idea for a "party" is that 6 friends/family chip in $5 each to rent a $30 a night hotel room just so they can enjoy that experience. It doesn't mean "orgy."

Exactly! We splurged on a high end hotel for prom and 8 of us shared a room. It was just a fun night, even folks who were ever young in developed countries should know that! 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, gavinmac said:

And it didn't take party girl Aleksandra too long to cuckold that nice Mormon boy.

How dare you. Her dad is black!

6 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Filipinos are for the most part very Catholic from the people I have met. Family is also VERY important. 

This is why I will never stop side eyeing Tarik for accusing Hazel of having an abortion. He seriously could have messed things up for her.

6 hours ago, AnnMarie17 said:

Mr. AnnMarie calls Big Ed "Ed & Shoulders"....and I am here for it.

I did see many defenders of mayo as a hair treatment enthusing over how effective it is for dandruff.

3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Oh, I think Rose is working very hard for that $4. Prince is definitely going to get a lesson in the importance of work ethic.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I actually think the Silva twins go for the high end knockoffs. Probably paid around $500 for their fake Chanel bags. I’m a bag whore (couldn’t care less about clothes, shoes or jewelry). Nothing with ostentatious logos though (not a fan of the obvious ridiculous Chanel “quilting” either). My most expensive is a gorgeous  $4K Bvlgari - that I’ve now had them repair 4X (I’m now angry again). My favorites are mostly no-name handmade bags in the $400 range. Mr. DC (he knows me) pointed out a social media post where she had a “crocodile Hermès Birkin” front and center. That’s a $70K bag - if you can get it. Sure Darcy.

Full disclosure - when I retire and cash out on my house (see unfortunate, but good for me DC gentrification - I’m now in Affordable Housing to save my soul), I want a Hermès Kelly. 

Hong Kong would have AAA LV knockoffs that are almost undiscernible from the real thing.

I bought a fake LV when I was in Rio many years ago. It's hidden in a shop and you have to ask for it.

Most of my bags are Michael Kors, Rebecca Minkoff, Kate Spade, some J Crew and maybe one Coach. Modest ones. I do have a Gucci Boston bag that needs a new handle and I also have a Tom Ford Gucci bucket bag from many years ago.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

No.  Here are the stats for K-a visas issued in 2017. Something like 20-25% of all K-1 visas issued worldwide are issued but the US embassy in the Philippines. Vietnam is a very, very distant second.

Think about that for a moment. Filipinos make up about 1.5% of the non-American world population, but they get 20+% of the K-1 visas.

https://rapidvisa.com/k1-visa-report/

1 Philippines 6,909

2 Vietnam 1,980

3 Dominican Republic 1,678

4 Mexico 1,617

5 United Kingdom 1,221

6 China 1,189

7 Colombia 970

8 Haiti 933

9 Brazil 875

10 Canada 868

11 India 791

12 Ukraine 767

13 Nigeria 728

14 Thailand 616

15 Russia 589

I think, off the top of my head, we have had 90 day fiance contestants from all of these 15 countries except Vietnam, China, and Canada.  My guess is that a Canadian + American couple would be too boring for the show. And I also think a lot of the Vietnamese and Chinese K-1 visa holders marry Vietnamese-Americans and Chinese-Americans, so there's less "culture clash" in the relationship and that makes such couples less interesting.

• Useful 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Yes, he's got to be available 24/7 to counsel all the other Averys in his life. Did you notice that when he Facetimed Avery he immediately complimented her on how sexy she looked that day, then when he was "working with his client" the first thing he said to Avery #2  was how good her makeup looked. That must be his opening line with everyone. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

They are very stupid women. Interesting that we've seen two very similar women in these relationships -- rough looking early 50s, domineering.

6 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

I think Lisa and Angela etc set their worth by the "hot" younger man they've caught.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, InternetToughGuy said:

There was an era colloquially called "Adpocalypse" because a lot of companies that ran ads with YouTube found out that their ads were being placed on videos about extremism and inappropriate topics, so a ton of companies pulled their ads, because YouTube's scrutiny of what type of "content" (ugh..that word) was allowed to get by was so lax.

In response, YouTube became much stricter of what got approved for monetization, so if they could detect there was swearing or any sexual content, the video would be ineligible. Even videos in a genre (like ASMR) which are thinly associated with sexual content will be instantly demonetized, even if the specific video doesn't break any guidelines.

For Stephanie, it was a video from two days ago with that title.  Maybe tptb caught wind of her 90df filming and took a look at her not so bashful content.

56 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

For Stephanie, it was a video from two days ago with that title.  Maybe tptb caught wind of her 90df filming and took a look at her not so bashful content.

I'm looking at her channel now; her poor Father must eat a cereal bowl full of antidepressants every morning to cope with how she turned out. Since there are so many videos being uploaded all the time, the amount that are looked at for review by actual employees are very few; it's usually only when a video is taken down, you can file an appeal that will be looked over by a human.

The majority of YouTube's video flagging happens algorithmically, which is why there are a lot of false claims about the video in question being inappropriate, since the algorithm analyzes the audio of a video and video tags, like videos with the tag "porn" would probably get removed, but an example like a video game that people are known to get very angry about where they swear 100 times in it may influence the algorithm to think anyone using the tag "call of duty" is also breaking the rules, regardless of the actual video content.

I know at least for protecting copyright infringement, YouTube can detect if you're using identical footage of another video, which is why people who reupload TV shows will minimize the player or invert the footage to make it harder to identify, but I don't know how far that feature goes into analyzing content overall.

Edited by InternetToughGuy
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Gobi said:

It looked like Rose pulled 2 bills out of his wallet (100 peso notes?) and the change she grabbed was two coins, possibly each worth ten pesos. Hardly anything to get excited about! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5

You peoples remarks are cruel and pain inflicting!! But thats only cuz i have this rib/muscle injury and it hurts sooooo bad to laugh. And yet i cant stop giggling at the nonstop snark. Thank goodness i survived 6 pages of it to be able to post this.

ALso, when darcy got the pics, i thought she said she hadnt spoken to tom in 3 weeks because they had blocked each other ( meaning he blocked her crazy azz). 

So the pics of him with anyone is irrelevant. That ship has sailed and darcy is at the dock alone. Luckily she has such ample bouys in case she jumps off the dock in despair.

Anyway, i thought the pic of the girl sitting "in his crotch" looked more like a modeling shot than a candid photo. You know tom, he likes to pose for pics with pretty things that arent his but acts like they are.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

Rose is desperate, and I understand why after seeing glimpses of her life. Ed is strange, he said Rose is way out of his league but at the same time expects her to drool over his short and pudgy self.

Varya isn't very attractive but also not ugly, pretty run of the mill imho. Geoffrey has zero game but has the gall to complain that things are awkward, when it was 100% his fault. She at least tried. I also agree that she's definitely looking for a ticket to America, and even the preview of next week showed her mentioning she had stopped doing up her apartment after she started speaking to Geoffrey because, presumably, it didn't make sense because she was "going to" move to America. His past also makes it pretty clear what a huge danger these foreign women put themselves in getting involved with men they barely know. I really hope she trusts her instincts and runs away, fast. America won't be much fun if you end up face down in a ditch somewhere.

I also don't find Ash attractive, but I generally am not into men of Indian descent. I hate his greasy spiky hair and those crazy eyes, he just looks lechy to me. But Avery is annoying, so I think they'd make a good couple, as long as she doesn't mind him bringing the clap home.

Lisa is a gross controlling sack of crap who knows she can act the way she does because she has power over Usman, being his only hope for a green card. She also has zero self awareness, thinking someone 20 years younger would find her super attractive, when she's not in shape and seemingly makes zero effort with her appearance. She is gross, inside and out.

Bi-girl is annoying and definitely attention seeking and I really don't care what happens with her. I also don't understand why her being bi would be horrible to her mom, but her being a cam girl is fine?

• Love 21