Conversation that should have taken place in the cab:

Geoffrey: Varya, are you familiar with the TV show "Deadly Women?"

Varya: No.

Geoffrey: *Whew* Good to hear.

Or even "Web of Lies" or, better yet, "Evil Lives Here."  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, lasandi said:

Wait, didn’t Lisa say he saw her naked body and we better believe he was turned on?  Wonder whose naked body he saw because if he’s just seeing her belly now, then what did she show him. Lol 

Obviously she sent a pic of the ol’ snatch.  I stand by my Live Chat comments that she probably looks like she’s got a hedgehog in a leg lock.

• LOL 6
(edited)
49 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

Come on, if we're going to say short, fat, no neck Ed is batting out of his league with a young Filipina, why are people comparing Varya to Hollywood actresses? She has attractive features, but that very lazy eye is significant drawback that is going to be a deal breaker for many men.

I think Varya is quite attractive. 

14 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Obviously she sent a pic of the ol’ snatch.  I stand by my Live Chat comments that she probably looks like she’s got a hedgehog in a leg lock.

ugh! I said it on the couples thread, there is something about her that unsettles me. ITs not like Angela, who is gross but has some genuine funny moments, Lisa is just not funny or light. Angela might throw things or hit Michael with a cake...... Lisa looks like she wouldn't bother with hitting someone, she would just out and out kill them. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

#1  BIG ED is in for a BIG fall.. that chick just wants a green card.. and I don't understand these men who push out the money.. like that is gonna let a girl like him better.. he  needs to go home and make things better with his daughter.

#2  Lisa - Angela even meaner.. does she really think a young guy is going to want her??? Im a couple years older than her.. and I look a hell of a lot better than her.. OH.. STOP KISSING EACH OTHER.. IT'S GROSS

#3 No spoiler.. but Geoffroy has some BIGTIME old ass PAST.  AND stop with the children/kids

#4 Darcy.. you're a mess.. you think every guy is YOUR guy.. NOT..  stop with the lips and boobs.. you're ugly

You're welcome... Pillow Talk is the best.. they get everything right

• Love 11
1 hour ago, gavinmac said:

It's the nature of being poor and living in a developing country that staying in a hotel room is such a once in a decade treat (and so unaffordable) that one idea for a "party" is that 6 friends/family chip in $5 each to rent a $30 a night hotel room just so they can enjoy that experience. It doesn't mean "orgy."

It happens all the time on Spring Break at the beach.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 3/5/2020 at 6:55 PM, Leilani said:

Darcy's head looks like it was photoshopped onto the body with no neck.

True story:

Mr. Grey does not watch this show with me. The closest he's ever come has involved him walking through the room, shaking his head, and muttering under his breath.

I hadn't realized, though, that'd he'd never seen the Silva twins before.

He caught a glimpse of Darcey a  few minutes ago, and then asked, confusedly, "Is something wrong with her face?"

THEN he saw Darcey and Stacey (see above) in all their stretched, shiny, plasticine glory, and he actually yelped out loud in fear.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • LOL 20
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, ava111 said:

Isn't being fat sign of wealth in Africa? The fatter the more money in the bank.

If this is so...then Lisa is a Bazillionaire, richer than Fort Knox... if you go by her sloppy layers of fatty fat fat ....

• LOL 6
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Boston said:

#1  BIG ED is in for a BIG fall.. that chick just wants a green card.. and I don't understand these men who push out the money.. like that is gonna let a girl like him better.. he  needs to go home and make things better with his daughter.

#2  Lisa - Angela even meaner.. does she really think a young guy is going to want her??? Im a couple years older than her.. and I look a hell of a lot better than her.. OH.. STOP KISSING EACH OTHER.. IT'S GROSS

Well, I think almost all of them want a green card for various reasons, for some its poverty as in Rosemarie or in past seasons like Hazel. Sometimes, it works out well and they are able to marry a decent man who, while not wealthy, can give them a comfortable enough life.... a roof over their head, food on the table..... I think the man doesn't have to be super handsome, just have a good heart and treat them and theirs well. 

then there are women like Angela and Lisa. These guys are not going to stick around once they get to the US (if they do). Neither woman looks capable of providing a nice home for them and a pleasant life. ITs not so much the age as the unsavory person. 

6 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

If this is so...then Lisa is a Bazillionaire, richer than Fort Knox... if you go by her sloppy layers of fatty fat fat ....

I think fertility and wealth. Well...   Lisa or Angela don't have either. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

and my other question for this show... does no one get jet lag? Flying to the other side of the world, i would be exhausted and honestly I probably wouldn’t want my true love meeting me for the first time at the airport. I want to get to a hotel, take a nap and shower so I won’t be a complete beeyotch meeting someone. But maybe I’m just old. 

Having made Big Ed's trip over ten times it is the other direction where the jet lag comes in. Due to the dateline you take off at bedtime and arrive around breakfast time.

If Rose is real she wants to meet him at the airport if practicable, lest someone else jumps her claim, working girl or possible mate and green card seeker

• Love 3

One more thing:

Can we talk about Darcey's dense, unmoving boobs for a minute? She was running her anger off on a treadmill, but her breasts stayed in the same place. Like, they didn't move one iota.

Then, when she was attempting to sit up while weight-lifting, she had to roll over like a stranded turtle.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

So, she tells parents she is going to make money on youtube,  But those vids are just advertising to get Patreon subscribers, now at 587.  Make roughly 50k per year.  Go on 90DF and get much more!

Seems like!

And perhaps her not telling them about her being bi, is because they don't even know of her on camera stripping.  

Then she would make more cash if she was a cam girl. 

2 hours ago, gavinmac said:

It's the nature of being poor and living in a developing country that staying in a hotel room is such a once in a decade treat (and so unaffordable) that one idea for a "party" is that 6 friends/family chip in $5 each to rent a $30 a night hotel room just so they can enjoy that experience. It doesn't mean "orgy."

It just furthers two assumptions that I have about Ed. 1. that he wants to be her savior out of poverty. 2. Except for the hiccup of Prince, she would have to have no life before she met Ed (born again virgin?!?!) . 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Well, I think almost all of them want a green card for various reasons, for some its poverty as in Rosemarie or in past seasons like Hazel. Sometimes, it works out well and they are able to marry a decent man who, while not wealthy, can give them a comfortable enough life.... a roof over their head, food on the table..... I think the man doesn't have to be super handsome, just have a good heart and treat them and theirs well. 

I agree, but I think that's a difference between the green card hunting Asian women and the green card hunting Russian women. The Filipinas are dreaming of marrying an older American guy and having a house and stable life for their kids. The Russian women are dreaming of marrying an older American guy and divorcing him after two years and living their own lives in the USA.  

Varya and Anfisa (and the Nigerian/Tunisian men) would love to be single and independent in the USA. Rosemarie and Hazel would be much more terrified by that prospect.

• Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

I agree, but I think that's a difference between the green card hunting Asian women and the green card hunting Russian women. The Filipinas are dreaming of marrying an older American guy and having a house and stable life for their kids. The Russian women are dreaming of marrying an older American guy and divorcing him after two years and living their own lives in the USA.  

Varya and Anfisa (and the Nigerian/Tunisian men) would love to be single and independent in the USA. Rosemarie and Hazel would be much more terrified by that prospect.

I agree with you for the most part. Look at Jenny from Jenny and Larry. We all questioned her but last update, they got married and she seemed happy as his family is so kind to her. Its not a fancy life,  but its stable. Is he mister exciting? Not really but she didn't do too bad as he isn't old, is in decent shape and is kind. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I agree with you. Look at Jenny from Jenny and Larry. We all questioned her but last update, they got married and she seemed happy as his family is so kind to her. Its not a fancy life,  but its stable. Is he mister exciting? Not really but she didn't do too bad as he isn't old, is in decent shape and is kind. 

Right. The Filipinas have more modest expectations. How long would Anfisa or Varya stick around with a Larry after getting a green card?  Not long. And it didn't take party girl Aleksandra too long to cuckold that nice Mormon boy.

• Love 5

Come on, if we're going to say short, fat, no neck Ed is batting out of his league with a young Filipina, why are people comparing Varya to Hollywood actresses? She has attractive features, but that very lazy eye is significant drawback that is going to be a deal breaker for many men.

Wow, I definitely missed that!

6 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

I would guess, theoretically, foreign women are going to be more likely to stay than the foreign men, regardless of what country.

But I'm trying to think back now on which of the couples who actually married are divorced:

Danielle and Mohammed

Cassia and Jason

Chelsea and Yamir

Larissa and Colt

But it's still early for some of them. They'd need two years at minimum and five years to be solid, right?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

I would guess, theoretically, foreign women are going to be more likely to stay than the foreign men, regardless of what country.

But I'm trying to think back now on which of the couples who actually married are divorced:

Danielle and Mohammed

Cassia and Jason

Chelsea and Yamir

Larissa and Colt

But it's still early for some of them. They'd need two years at minimum and five years to be solid, right?

I do think for some women, marrying and not divorcing might have something to do with religion as well. Filipinos are for the most part very Catholic from the people I have met. Family is also VERY important. 

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Lisa is willing to have risky condomless  sex with Usman in order to make herself more sexually attractive.  Yet she refuses to wear a bra, which would make her look 100x better.

It's a mystery to me.    

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Mr. AnnMarie calls Big Ed "Ed & Shoulders"....and I am here for it.

That's it. That's my whole comment for this episode.  I'm traumatized from the Baby Love make-out sesh and can no longer think of anything else.  🤢

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, greekmom said:

I cannot wait till next week when reality hits a few of these people (Lisa sees the "bathroom" at Usuman's and Ed sees how Rosemarie lives.

Ironically, I don't imagine the bathroom was considered when putting foreign travelling on Lisa's "bucket"list

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 9:55 PM, Leilani said:

Darcy's head looks like it was photoshopped onto the body with no neck.

That's what happens when you tape your boobs up higher than nature intended.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Danielle and Mohammed

Cassia and Jason

Chelsea and Yamir

Larissa and Colt

Although Chelsea is now with a woman so any marriage to a man may have failed.

3 minutes ago, AnnMarie17 said:

That's it. That's my whole comment for this episode.  I'm traumatized from the Baby Love make-out sesh and can no longer think of anything else.  🤢

Lisa is his Backseat Baby.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Although Chelsea is now with a woman so any marriage to a man may have failed.

Lisa is his Backseat Baby.

And isn't he with a man? 😅

Great plan, guys. And her mother is prbly still pulling those streamers and garland out of her trees.

• LOL 1
9 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I do think for some women, marrying and not divorcing might have something to do with religion as well. Filipinos are for the most part very Catholic from the people I have met. Family is also VERY important. 

And divorce is illegal in the Philippines, so there is that.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

And divorce is illegal in the Philippines, so there is that.

I didn't know that! I can imagine that even if you were married here, it is ingrained in you that divorce is illegal. Not only that but your family would be scandalized. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I don't know the numbers on Filipina vs. Russian women in terms of which group are more serious about holding a relationship.

But, anecdotally there is this very sad but very fascinating case of Hans reiser, an American who acquired a Russian mail order bride who attained her medical license in the US and was an OB/GYN and had two kids with him.  So I think at least some Russian women are willing to have a long term relationship with these guys.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention that this story is sad because he killed her. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Reiser

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, InternetToughGuy said:

Ironically, I don't imagine the bathroom was considered when putting foreign travelling on Lisa's "bucket"list

I see what you did there.

• LOL 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Stephanie's most recent video has part of the title saying "demonitized" and from what I can tell does not in the video explain why or what.  Anyway, her small hope in raking in the big bucks may have been crushed by her overlord's censorship.

I used to make a decent amount on YouTube for years - even though what I did was essentially mislead people into clicking, as well as speak like an angry drunk, I never got demonetized. There was an era colloquially called "Adpocalypse" because a lot of companies that ran ads with YouTube found out that their ads were being placed on videos about extremism and inappropriate topics, so a ton of companies pulled their ads, because YouTube's scrutiny of what type of "content" (ugh..that word) was allowed to get by was so lax.

In response, YouTube became much stricter of what got approved for monetization, so if they could detect there was swearing or any sexual content, the video would be ineligible. Even videos in a genre (like ASMR) which are thinly associated with sexual content will be instantly demonetized, even if the specific video doesn't break any guidelines.

Along with the very strict approval system, the value of the ads suffered for quite a long time (and may still be today), so if someone made like $5000 for a million views before the Adpocalypse, there were people who would be making like $100 for the same amount of views. Of course since easy money became a possibility, the site has been flooded with an insane amount of unentertaining shit, so the more of those people who get deterred from polluting the site with more crap, the better.

Edited by InternetToughGuy
  • Useful 8
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, AnnMarie17 said:

I nominate THIS for the thread name!  "Ed and Shoulders" 😂😂😂

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, BallisticNikki said:

I think three are three separate episodes on Forensic Files where four Filipina mail order brides were killed by their husbands. At least three were bc they were cheating and the husbands snapped.

I know of two cases where I used to live. In one, the wife was cheating; there was a true crime show about it (forget which series). In the other, she was not cheating. The low life who married her made her work as a stripper, then killed her because he was jealous of the male attention she was getting. The first husband is out of jail, I don’t know about the other one.

4 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

Any ideas on why Ash wants to come to the US?

He may not have permanent residency in Australia?  Mauritius is a nice place, but not a ton of job opportunities there.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, BallisticNikki said:

I'm guessing because he sees a market for his relationship coach wares here. Or perhaps just to pursue a reality television career. He was seeming okay enough until the scene where he's talking to his client about her "love language," and then I was like, "Ew, fraud. Now I know he's a scammer."

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

So much disrespect in that car!  Lisa is an Old Broad and should have realized  that making out in the backseat was only going to lower her value to both Baby Love and The GoofRoomies.  Heck, if BL is making out with her -and disrespecting her in front of them- why should They respect her? She acted like she was in 8th grade with her first bf trying to impress his friends that she was cool enough to hang out with them.  
Ugh. 

She has Zero Chill.  Never heard of “anticipation”?  Yes, she’s going to collect her Out-of-Her-League-BL, but why ruin all chances of getting respect from his friends?  These women do ZERO research on the culture.  If she had, she’d quick realize that she will be “ directing” neither his career nor his social media.  As BL Announced, no white women come to visit Nigerian men.  She should have understood what kind of impression she would be making by going there.  Nah, why bother?  She’s nuts and I have the popcorn ready for next week.....

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I'm guessing because he sees a market for his relationship coach wares here. Or perhaps just to pursue a reality television career. He was seeming okay enough until the scene where he's talking to his client about her "love language," and then I was like, "Ew, fraud. Now I know he's a scammer."

I get the feeling that ash "knows his worth" and will try to become some sort of "YouTube love guru" or reality show star.  I mean, the hustle must be real if he is getting people to pay him for this service without any discernable qualifications. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, IvySpice said:

Sure, I want to try distinctive Russian dishes...as long as they’re what I want to eat! I have no use for people who travel and then are grossed out by the local food. Oh yeah, he’s so adventurous. He’s not going to have any patience with Varya if she makes it to Knoxville and acts disgusted by grits. (Not that she would. She clearly wants to explore.)

Plus, she doesn’t want to see rolling hills and mountains.  She wants to be in the big city.  Lots of luck with that.

• Love 1
On 3/4/2020 at 6:40 PM, humbleopinion said:

Looked up the prices of hotels in Caloocan for BigEd and they are totally affordable...

The Wyndam and Radisson are around $70USD/ night and the local brands of motels about $25-30USD/night.

BigEd needs to camp out in a hotel...with AC, toilet, running water, 1000 thread count sheets, fluffy towels to keep his fragile skin intact... and bring his Insta family with him....Prince can order room service...

For the Fargo fans... "Yeah, ya know it's the Radisson, so it's pretty good."

There is NO way he's staying at Rose's sister's place. I won't believe it for a second.

On 3/7/2020 at 9:05 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Darcey furiously pounding on that treadmill as if her very life depended on it was EVERYTHING.  😂😂😂

i also don't believe for a second that Darcey has run on a treadmill more than that 30 seconds she ran for the scene. People who do actual workouts in full makeup drive me nuts.  And make me feel gross. 

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Not a big fan of that theory, huh? 😆

3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I get the feeling that ash "knows his worth" and will try to become some sort of "YouTube love guru" or reality show star.  I mean, the hustle must be real if he is getting people to pay him for this service without any discernable qualifications. 

Couldn't he do just as well on YT in Australia?

He could have a counseling degree....🤔

25 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

He may not have permanent residency in Australia?  Mauritius is a nice place, but not a ton of job opportunities there.

Well, he's been there for at least 10 yrs, right? Or since college, whichever came first. He's 38. Seems a little old to just pick up and start over. IDK. And I doubt his exwife will let go of the child as easily as he implies.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

We do something similar but not with herring... we use a different fish, I think it’s mackerel? Not sure what it’s called in English. If it’s not a party but a herring sort of dinner night, then we have it in oil with raw onions on top and a side of potatoes. I actually prefer it that way to under the fur coat.

now I’m hungry. 

Maybe smoked sturgeon or whitefish.  It’s been so long, I can’t remember.  We got it fresh at the fish store, which they don’t have anymore.  Potato pancakes and sour cream was a biggie too.  My husband would gag, (Italian), lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 3/7/2020 at 10:05 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Darcey furiously pounding on that treadmill as if her very life depended on it was EVERYTHING.  😂😂😂

I’d love to know how long she actually ran, even better if the crew had  her do several reshoots. I can’t imagine she has the stamina to last more than 10/15 seconds at that speed. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Why would anyone watch Bi-Girl singing a dumb song in a mediocre voice? 🙄

0.07 Tom with another woman? Say it isn't so! Not thousands of miles and hundreds of days apart?! 😄 🕵️

Didn’t he have a phone conversation with Darcy in which he pretty much broke off the romance and said let’s just be “friends”? He bitched that she called him at 4 a.m. his time and sent tons of texts. How  is she now pretending that they still a couple. 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, Eme said:

So Lisa didn’t bother to dye her hair before seeing her boyfriend who is 20 years younger?  What is wrong with her?  
Same for Ed who didn’t bother to either shave off the Grey beard or dye it.  Then he insists she be In Love with his lying a$s when she finds him way shorter and fatter than he’s represented himself. She’s out of his league looks-wise so he needs to lay low and see if his Sparkling Personality wins the day! 

Edited to add: Usman’s roommates Give Me Life!  Those Nigerian Wingmen are no joke!

Why didn’t Big Ed get the shorter hair and less scruffy beard look that he had in the one  photo he sent her. Even if he’s a bit older, balder and grayer, it countered the neck situation. Watching Rose  pluck those bills out of his wallet and pocket the change.... nothing subtle there. She’s in it for the $$$. She got that same robotic voice and expression that Juliana has. She’s a cold one. If Ed should have a health crisis, I see her stepping over him, pulling the wallet out of his pocket and walking away. 

1 hour ago, BallisticNikki said:

Everything free in America!!! Everyone rich in America!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Not as a life/relationship coach.