Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

They shouldn't have told Frankie the plan. Donny talks to the wrong people. He should have let Derrick convince Frankie it's a good idea first. Donny is great at reading Derrick and what's going on while Derrick is great at reading everyone AND knows how to talk to them/get them too trust him. They would have been a perfect team.

ETA: Thanks for the updates wings707 and everyone else that also does them. It's greatly appreciated.

Edited by willpwr

How many more times are they going to rehash what happened to Victoria?  She is going to milk this for all it's worth.  She has been talking in her whiny, nasally voice since she returned.  Did she even go to the ER? Let's move on. The Princess is still among us.

• Love 2

Donny talked to Derrick first about his plan to take him off.  I thought that was a good move.  It might have worked with Frankie, too.  But we see, neither would have gone for it.  Derrick did think about it though.  He even talked to Caleb, feeling him out for a Frankie blindside.  Brilliant try, Donny, now WIN it!

And as for Victoria, I hear ya ottahere.  Victoria, shut the fuck up. Yes she did go to the ER and we will hear about that for hours if not days.  No need to give you the lame details.  Unfortunately you will get wind of them. Big wind.  Very big wind.  Two IV wind. Sweating wind. I looked terrible wind.  Okay, I will stop now.  You get the picture.

Edited by wings707

Add seeing the future to Calebs many self-proclaimed talents.  He told Frankie that he can "usually see things before they happen." 

ETA: This was in relation to the veto-player pick of which he was not one. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2

In the early seasons, tvclubhouse used to have live feeders who would transcribe the feeds with very little, if any, interjection.  I got the feeds back then so I did not register on the value.  I decided to NOT get the feeds this year and regret it.  I find myself refreshing 3 sites to get the conversation.  Jokers is good but they only hit the bullet points and there is so much more than just the facts.  ARG, I will never not get them again. I am frustrated.  Okay done. Just had to vent.  Anyone watching the feeds who come here feel free to share!  LOL! 

• Love 2

LOL, just saw this on twitter:

Miss Cleo BB ‏@MissCleoBB 9h

You want a REAL competition this year? Have an America's LEAST Favorite HG prize.

Winner has to reimburse us all for our live feeds. #BB16

Timothy Brecht ‏@timstinks 9h

@MissCleoBB @saints_nation23 that'd be coming out of my bank account, please no

This made my night

• Love 3

From what he says, Tim regards this behavior an aberration brought on by the stress of the house. He thinks once Christine is at home, she will be the same as always. He knows her better than we do. So, I hope all goes well for them.

Edited by Stinamaia
  • Love 2

In the early seasons, tvclubhouse used to have live feeders who would transcribe the feeds with very little, if any, interjection.  I got the feeds back then so I did not register on the value.  I decided to NOT get the feeds this year and regret it.  I find myself refreshing 3 sites to get the conversation.  Jokers is good but they only hit the bullet points and there is so much more than just the facts.  ARG, I will never not get them again. I am frustrated.  Okay done. Just had to vent.  Anyone watching the feeds who come here feel free to share!  LOL! 

Have you tried http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?&showforum=12 ?  You do have to register, but they do a really good, humerous, occasionally fiesty blow by blow account of what's going on in the house.  They do tend to use nicknames though, but they probably won't be hard for you to figure out.  Many of the TWOP'ers were/are members of Hamstertime.

Edited by LuvizBlind
  • Love 2

Darn. Was hoping Victoria would be out. But glad she's doing better.

This could be good, though. She doesn't seem to be feeling that well yet and if Donny or Nicole win Veto and use it, Victoria could be a pity nomination and eviction. There's a chance! I know I'm grasping at straws (barbecue skewers?) but it's a plausible scenario. 

I, too, am disappointed Victoria isn't out, I was looking forward to her withdrawal making a big change in the game.

CBS snd Grodner ought to tread very carefully with her, though. Remember in the first few weeks how she told the others she sued a city (in Florida?) for getting unnecessarily splashed (?) with something. Christine scoffed at how litigious she seemed to be. It looks like she (or her family) could be getting a bigger payday than $500,000 if her health situation worsens.

Edited by TimWil

If they DOR they forfeit their stipend. I'm not sure what the rule is if one leaves for medical reasons. I can't recall anyone ever leaving for medical reasons. Evel Dick left for some personal reason in his second season and Chima DORed/was kicked out by production, but I don't remember anyone else leaving of their own volition.

Have you tried http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/index.php?&showforum=12 ?  You do have to register, but they do a really good, humerous, occasionally fiesty blow by blow account of what's going on in the house.  They do tend to use nicknames though, but they probably won't be hard for you to figure out.  Many of the TWOP'ers were/are members of Hamstertime.

Thank you!

Callaphera, yes.  I would rather hear about pubic hairs if that is what is on the feeds than talking about periferal stuff!  Really, I am all about what they are saying and doing. 

CBS snd Grodner ought to tread very carefully with her, though. Remember in the first few weeks how she told the others she sued a city (in Florida?) for getting unnecessarily splashed (?) with something. Christine scoffed at how litigious she seemed to be. It looks like she (or her family) could be getting a bigger payday than $500,000 if her health situation worsens.

Did she really?! Did she win?! Oy I love Victoria, that's so funny to me.

She actually sued the city because she fell on a crack in a sidewalk and hurt her foot or ankle. She claimed she couldn't work and they were negligent. Her telling of the story was so absurd, how "her town does not have cracks" like it is paved with gold or something. It's one if the many reasons Zach could not stand her, that story.

Eta: yes, she won.

Edited by AndreaK1041
  • Love 2

I think about how tiny this cast is all the time too. Nicole must be the shortest? I think Cody is very good looking, but I think I wouldn't be so into him if I saw him in reality, like he would be too slight and little boyish looking.

I already noticed that Frankie eats with his mouth open and talks fucking constantly while chewing, but I also caught Derek chewing with his mouth open tonight. 

You'd think they'd remember that the camera was on them, but apparently not.  Which is even worse, because this is how they apparently eat in their normal lives.  Eeewwwww.....

Open-mouthed chomping, and then trying to talk while doing it, sounds ridiculously horrible on the feeds and shows.   And makes the perpetrator look like they were raised by a pack of wild untamed wolves.

Now, now, there's no reason to insult a pack of wild untamed wolves.

I can't believe how many times I had to read that before I realized you were talking about masturbation.  I need more coffee.  Or maybe...  never mind.

Is that what that was?  They actually show them making the moves on themselves?  Eeewwwww.....  (this season makes me "ew" a lot)

I knew we'd all want Devin back at some point.

Nope.  Not me.  Never.  Never ever.  To coin a phrase, eeeewwwww.

Edited by slasherboy
  • Love 1

I'm pretty sure that it's in the contracts they sign with CBS and the production company that they or their families can't sue them. They would protect themselves, especially after some of the shit that's gone down in the house in the past (the knife to the throat, the cigarette burns, the verbal abuse, etc.). For some reason, I don't think this is the first time they've been slack in contacting a medical professional for someone, but I don't know why I think that. I might be thinking of a different show.

She actually sued the city because she fell on a crack in a sidewalk and hurt her foot or ankle. She claimed she couldn't work and they were negligent. Her telling of the story was so absurd, how "her town does not have cracks" like it is paved with gold or something. It's one if the many reasons Zach could not stand her, that story.

Eta: yes, she won.

Her parents were all about this.  She lives at home and will until she marries.  That is the deal there.

Is that what that was?  They actually show them making the moves on themselves?  Eeewwwww.....  (this season makes me "ew" a lot)

Yes, if a hamster decides a little bit of self pleasure is in order, then they need to be careful because if they're too obvious about it, they'll join an already well-stocked group of YouTube BB masturbators.  There's footage of Zach in the shower in week two.

I remember one season where one of the guys convinced a woman to duck her head under the blankets and...you get the rest.

However, last season Amanda and McCrae were apparently going at it like bunnies, judging from the large amount of used condoms found under their bed, but production never showed it on the feeds that I can recall.  I guess there's a line there somewhere, where if guests gets too explicit the cameras go away.

Ah, right, I stand corrected on the circumstances re: Victoria's litigation.

I don't know how airtight that No Litigation codicil is if it indeed exists: if Victoria's health is being compromised by having her remain in the house then CBS will have to avail themselves of way more than Mr. and Mrs. Moonves' oral surgeon.

I remember one season where one of the guys convinced a woman to duck her head under the blankets and...you get the rest.

I'm pretty sure that was Boogie and Erika (those last few weeks of All-Stars was when I discovered the live feed thread on TWoP).  And if I may quote Slasherboy:

Eeewwwww.....

I remember Season 10 or 11, whatever season Lydia was on, she used to "please" Jessie, or one of the other guys.  Diane back in Season 5 did the same for Drew using her hand, and then there was Natalie and Mattie I believe on that awful season 9.  And I will never be able to get the images of April and Ollie out of my head, and I don't recall production doing too much cutting away.  

There is no sky and cloud background in any of the rooms this season.

Yea there is, it's in the LR.  Those are the couches and if you go to CBS' site where they are listing full episodes and look at the pictures for Episodes 13 and 14 you can see the sky and clouds behind the nomination chairs.

Edited by duskyliterati

I remember Season 10 or 11, whatever season Lydia was on, she used to "please" Jessie, or one of the other guys.  Diane back in Season 5 did the same for Drew using her hand, and then there was Natalie and Mattie I believe on that awful season 9.  And I will never be able to get the images of April and Ollie out of my head, and I don't recall production doing too much cutting away.

I remember in Season 9 James and Chelsia had sex. A bunch of them in the hot tub one night all making out with each other probably the closest thing I've seen to an orgy on the feeds.

I'm shocked that Cody picked them. I didn't know Cody had that kind of kindness and strategic smarts in him. I hope Derrick wigs out the whole time they're alone together!

Nicole got 2nd in veto. Donny got 2nd in HOH. It's like we're being tortured with WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN!

However, apparently Nicole folded at the end. LOL. Major Ashley moment there!

• Love 3

As tacky as he's been about Donny, it seems out of character to me. Why would he care about them eating when he chose them to be have-nots? 

If he leaves Donny behind, it leaves him time and opportunity to work on the others for votes?

I will laugh if the TV show previewed is Stalker.

Ha! Unfortunately, it sounds like it's that /scorpion show that's coming on this fall. Judging from the previews, it doesn't seem like much of a prize to me. 

• Love 1

Frankie wants to get the whole house to put on a play for the TA mission. PLEASE NO! That would be insufferable. Save Donny, dammit! That's what America actually wants!

If Donny goes this week right after Zach went last week, what a LOL. They'll lose the two overwhelming fan faves with like a month left.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5