Type keyword(s) to search

Avery and Ash: The Pothead and The Pickup Artist

• Start Topic

Avery, 32 (Seattle, WA) and Ash, 38 (Australia)

Ash and Avery’s physical attraction to one another eventually turned into love, but the couple isn’t sure whether their relationship is ready to be taken to the next level. Ash’s career as a relationship coach has become an issue for Avery, who is concerned about how he conducts business with his female clients. Will Ash help Avery overcome her doubts about his commitment and prove he is the perfect man?

Here is their TLC intro.

Someone in the comments said she had another Druscilla, and she got angry at them picking on a child. So, someone else told her to buckle up because she signed up for this tsunami. Hopefully, she'll bring the online drama to keep us entertained.

Avery's personal Instagram account 

Nutrition and Mindset Coach website

and Kaletivate IG account where she has recipes.

Ash's personal Instagram account and his Relationship Coach IG account. On March 2, you can buy his Finding Mr. Right ecourse.

I did not look through any of these accounts, but it looks like they're more social media influencers.

Edit: I glanced at his IG and hate him. Not Geoffrey levels of hate, but he can go away already.

Edited by Christina
Added paragraph.
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Christina said:

Here is their TLC intro.

Someone in the comments said she had another Druscilla, and she got angry at them picking on a child. So, someone else told her to buckle up because she signed up for this tsunami. Hopefully, she'll bring the online drama to keep us entertained.

Ash's personal Instagram account and his Relationship Coach IG account. On March 2, you can buy his Finding Mr. Right ecourse.

I did not look through any of these accounts, but it looks like they're more social media influencers.

Edit: I glanced at his IG and hate him. Not Geoffrey levels of hate, but he can go away already.

On this forum, people generally aren't picking on the child.  They're criticizing the parent for crappy parenting.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Who are the suckers paying some random dude on the internet for "relationship coaching?"

He's probably like Jesse and some of the "Instagram Models" who use these "businesses" to run the money through for their sex work. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Christina said:

Here is their TLC intro.

Ah, another woman who's first priority is her child?

• Love 2
On 2/21/2020 at 12:56 AM, RealReality said:

Who are the suckers paying some random dude on the internet for "relationship coaching?"

Does he have a degree in anything?  Any credentials?  

Also, her use of cannabis isn't as edgy as she thinks it is.  

Avery just screams ‘trying too hard’.  

She’s like the modern version of the scenester kids that were popular when I was younger. 

• Love 9
On 2/20/2020 at 11:46 PM, Christina said:

Here is their TLC intro.

As I sit here at work, an hour and a half after most everyone has gone home, writing paperwork, I realize I need to change careers to having an IG account with platitudes about "Be Your Best SELF!!" as clearly there is a following.

I dislike Avery even more as it is a long standing joke in my family and work colleagues that to me, kale is highly overrated.  I refuse to eat anything with kale, even a soup with a tiny bit of it.  IT IS RABBIT FOOD!  Wanna fight me?  Bring it on, peeps!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

As I sit here at work, an hour and a half after most everyone has gone home, writing paperwork, I realize I need to change careers to having an IG account with platitudes about "Be Your Best SELF!!" as clearly there is a following.

I dislike Avery even more as it is a long standing joke in my family and work colleagues that to me, kale is highly overrated.  I refuse to eat anything with kale, even a soup with a tiny bit of it.  IT IS RABBIT FOOD!  Wanna fight me?  Bring it on, peeps!!!!

So I guess dandelion is a hard no.

• LOL 8
21 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

LIVE LAUGH LOVE

....I can already feel that sweet insta money rolling in. 

Now if I just pretend to be a rebel by hopping onto something that was edgy like a decade ago, I'll be set.  Maybe bangs?  Eyebrow threading?  Using my own bags at the grocery store? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Now if I just pretend to be a rebel by hopping onto something that was edgy like a decade ago, I'll be set.  Maybe bangs?  Eyebrow threading?  Using my own bags at the grocery store? 

Pet pampering items, pet spas, all the flavored water/vitamin water craze.

• LOL 1

14 hours ago, RealReality said:

LIVE LAUGH LOVE

....I can already feel that sweet insta money rolling in. 

Until fairly recently I actually thought that eyebrow threading was literally sewing in tiny hairs for people who had sparse eyebrows-kind of like a hair transplant. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 8
5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Until fairly recently I actually thought that eyebrow threading was literally sewing in tiny hairs for people who had sparse eyebrows-kind of like a hair transplant. 

I need that!  I'm blond with VERY sparse eyebrows.  They look non-existent.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Yeah, I always feel I look like Groucho Marx when I draw them on.  Mr. Cat says I don't but I don't know.

I have full brows so they need to be cleaned up every few weeks. There is probably some form of micro blading or other solution for them. Sephora brow bar?

4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I have full brows so they need to be cleaned up every few weeks. There is probably some form of micro blading or other solution for them. Sephora brow bar?

Does your Sephora have one?  Only the Ulta has them up here.  I always end up at the lady who does them for like $8.  

• Love 1

These were found by someone on Reddit, and I looked but don't see it so I can't give credit to the Reddit.

Ash was a Forex and Futures Trader and likely lost his shirt like most everyone else who tried without having any investment skills

His Twitter account for the trading

and two Youtube videos, which I haven't listened to and probably won't

Now he's a relationship and dating coach? But only for women, of course. I always wonder how well people would do in life if they used their hustle in a real job. 

• LOL 4

Before the season aired, I had Avery and the one with the blood disorder pegged for the drama queens. Avery's online presence isn't as trashy as I expected, though.

She answers a few questions here, and doesn't blame production for her stupidity. Yet anyway.

Ash has been to Seattle twice since filming, so he can leave Australia. They haven't reported as having filmed, but they come across as people who would prolong the filming as long as the show wants them, so I'm guessing yes.

Pick your favorite!

For Avery and Ash: The Pothead and The Pickup Artist, click the pink heart.

For Avery and Ash: Canna-bish Go Aussie?, click the yellow lightbulb.

For Avery and Ash: Flying Coach, click the orange smiley face.

For Avery and Ash: Amateurs in Cannabis and Relationships, click the green surprised face.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8

We have a tie, please vote again for your fave! 

For Avery and Ash: The Pothead and The Pickup Artist, click the pink heart.

For Avery and Ash: Flying Coach, click the orange smiley face.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
On 2/29/2020 at 1:01 PM, Frozendiva said:

I dye my eyebrows (the little that I have) then fill in with the benefit brown zings kit, would recommend it 😀

edit. Ugh quoted the wrong person, meant to quote @DaphneCat

Edited by Takitaki
On 3/12/2020 at 4:30 AM, Takitaki said:

I dye my eyebrows (the little that I have) then fill in with the benefit brown zings kit, would recommend it 😀

edit. Ugh quoted the wrong person, meant to quote @DaphneCat

My eyebrows are gonna look like Groucho Marx once we're out of self quarantine 👀

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Meh, overall, this couple barely blips for me.  I guess I'm not in it for two attractive people finding love.  I could watch any number of rom-coms for that.  I'm here for the trainwrecks. 

Also remain mildly exasperated that she sells herself as some sort of Maverick even though cannabis is legal in a significant number of states and has gone completely corporate.  

• Love 4

Between Ash's crazy eyes and telling her she has "nurturing hands" and that his hands are soft because of "all the lotion ... the creams and lotions," I can't believe she actually went through with going home with him. I mean, has this girl not seen Silence of the Lambs? He's creeping me out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, RealReality said:

My eyebrows are gonna look like Groucho Marx once we're out of self quarantine 👀

And my goal of giving up having my hair colored ang going gray just might be made for me.  So grateful I got in last Monday to have my eyebrows waxed!!!