Type keyword(s) to search

Avery and Ash: The Pothead and The Pickup Artist

• Start Topic

On 6/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

When I hear of "testing their commitment" it sounds like junior high or high school.  "Look, tonight after the sock hop I am ask Eddie to kiss me.....to test his commitment to you!!"  

Didn’t this happen on Unexpected? I have a vague recollection. They WERE high schoolers.

And what is this with Ash talking about "his" house?  Doesn't he live with his brother the dentist?  You can't tell me he earns enough money from his "consulting" services to support himself.  He is essentially unemployed imo.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Mothra said:

And what is this with Ash talking about "his" house?  Doesn't he live with his brother the dentist?  You can't tell me he earns enough money from his "consulting" services to support himself.  He is essentially unemployed imo.

His sentence should have referred to it as "my house that TLC is renting from AirB&B for this taping because my brother wouldn't let us film in his apartment."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 6/23/2020 at 5:11 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Didn’t this happen on Unexpected? I have a vague recollection. They WERE high schoolers.

I can't take the people on that show.  You bone fo rmonths with no protection and then call the show "Unexpected"?  Try again....

On 6/24/2020 at 9:08 AM, AZChristian said:

His sentence should have referred to it as "my house that TLC is renting from AirB&B for this taping because my brother wouldn't let us film in his apartment."

"Because he did not want to listen to Avery and I bone/argue all day long."

• Love 6
(edited)

As far as I’m concerned, Avery has a right to an opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. 

Televisions, like all electronics, have on-off buttons. I’ve been known to use it from time to time. 

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 6

Spreading false information like social distancing is unnecessary and wearing masks is unsafe is dangerous and I think she's too stupid to pay attention to any longer. She can join Pao on the anti-vax train and ride it off the screen of my television.

• Love 12

If Avery wants to stand firm in her beliefs and refuses to join the chorus, thus losing some profits, so be it. Whether you agree with her or not, she doesn’t want to sell her soul to the highest bidder. Nothing wrong with that. Her business, her loss of money, her beliefs, her decision. 

• Love 6

I HATED it on 90 Day Strikes Back when Ash said "Avery did EVERYTHING" referring to sex. If Avery wanted to share that then more power to her, but I find it slimy when the other person does it.

Avery is really into the Qanon stuff. I saw a documentary on it and thought it was satire at first.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I HATED it on 90 Day Strikes Back when Ash said "Avery did EVERYTHING" referring to sex. If Avery wanted to share that then more power to her, but I find it slimy when the other person does it.

Avery is really into the Qanon stuff. I saw a documentary on it and thought it was satire at first.

And everything means different things to different people. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If Avery wants to stand firm in her beliefs and refuses to join the chorus, thus losing some profits, so be it. Whether you agree with her or not, she doesn’t want to sell her soul to the highest bidder. Nothing wrong with that. Her business, her loss of money, her beliefs, her decision. 

In my opinion, Avery has made some disgusting, hateful and completely inexcusable comments, mileage varies. She has the right to say them and I have the right to think she is trash and disgusting. I haven't and wouldn't contact her sponsors, but I'm not the least bit surprised someone decided they did not want someone who feels and thinks the way she does to be associated with their business. She didn't have to make a BLM post if she doesn't agree with it, or post something saying doesn't support the president when she does, her posting of things like the pandemic is a conspiracy theory, BLM is a all a political ploy by the liberals and not really a problem, and that the precautions being taken to try and keep Covid-19 from destroying everyone is what is being called out. She has also made what I consider to be racists comments and no one deserves to say such things without expecting a response.

I do not follow her online and would have unfollowed if I did, but every thing she keeps posting keeps getting play online, because it's shocking and disturbing to see coming from someone who had no problem trying to get Ash to understand how what he said was sexists and wrong.

Avery has said she isn't bothered by loosing that endorsement, that she has received more since then, and that she didn't want to work with anyone that unprofessional. It didn't want to load those comments, though. I'm trying again but don't know if it will load or not.

u8n5isgxP6uCEokZkTFLXnAflph7PCF3RtJ-GJvQ

I already am refusing to watch that awful Strikes Back show because they have Tom and Ed, but Avery would add to it. I have no desire to see any of these trashbags, or Lisa, ever again. I've given up on HEA because I dislike everyone on that show, too. I gave this season a shot on that show, though, and just ff through Colt, Larissa and Angela, then realized it only left Pole and Andrei so there was no reason to watch. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think the cannabis has gone to her head if she thinks whites in the US are oppressed.

Shit, don't blame the cannabis for her lunacy! We're trying to legalize it here...

• LOL 7

I don't really see the big deal about cooking with cannabis.  my state allows it, so I'm not necessarily agains it...but why do you need to infuse/cook with it? there are so many easy ways to consume it, it's not known for its fine flavor.  

I'd rather just eat a regular salad, with regular dressing....just seems like a waste of time.

ok, maybe brownies 🙂

• Love 5
4 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

I don't really see the big deal about cooking with cannabis.  my state allows it, so I'm not necessarily agains it...but why do you need to infuse/cook with it? there are so many easy ways to consume it, it's not known for its fine flavor.  

I'd rather just eat a regular salad, with regular dressing....just seems like a waste of time.

ok, maybe brownies 🙂

Because it’s her trendy Instagram “claim to fame.” 

• Love 3
On 7/17/2020 at 9:16 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I had forgotten that there was another pseudo-mystical gigolo named Ash on the Showtime reality show Gigolos until he recently was charged with murder.

And of course the original Ash (gotta catch them all):

image.png.0bd5d835aceda6509ac009623863b02f.png

• Love 3

Ash started a Cameo and is donating 100% of the proceeds to charities fighting Child Sex Trafficking. The link is to the Cameo page where you then have to click on his photo to hear the message. I think it is the same as the IG post below, though. You can get a video for $45 or a text message for $4.99.

• Useful 1

I was just watching Judge Judy and she started talking about men's brain boxes including the "nothing box" and even named the originator of this theory, Mark Gungor. I bet when Ash stepped out of that disastrous relationship conference and was frantically looking at his phone, he was reviewing Gungor's video! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

So Erika (of Erika & Stephanie) posted a instagram story about people making fun of a "cast members kitty" and how that was wrong. I did a quick google and lo and behold, I came face to face with Avery's crotch. I think it was an onlyfans (?) Leak but yikes, I was not expecting that. I feel kind of bad for her kids.

• LOL 2
(edited)
On 5/17/2021 at 7:00 PM, Takitaki said:

So Erika (of Erika & Stephanie) posted a instagram story about people making fun of a "cast members kitty" and how that was wrong. I did a quick google and lo and behold, I came face to face with Avery's crotch. I think it was an onlyfans (?) Leak but yikes, I was not expecting that. I feel kind of bad for her kids.

Oh, that debacle.

She's posting everywhere about how she's going to sue anyone who possesses, sent, owns, or downloaded images from her OF page.  (insert my massive eye roll here).

Apparently her lady parts have becoming fodder for memes and jokes all over the internet.  I haven't seen the pics (and definitely do not want to), but she closed her OF site and is speaking with her "attorneys" about suing any and everybody who has the pirated pictures.  

I think her 15 minutes are up and she needs to just go chew on one of her cannabis salads.  Ugh.  

(I don't follow her or any of these imbeciles on any social media, but I've learned all of the above from the FB Savage pages, where members are gleefully direct messaging her lady parts images to anyone who wants them and posting her outraged comments for all to enjoy)

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1