Type keyword(s) to search

Avery and Ash: The Pothead and The Pickup Artist

• Start Topic

We know Ash has been to Washington to visit Avery, but do we know if that was before or after the filming of the show? They did that before with Tim and Jennifer (they met in person before the show filmed). I guess I am just hoping it was before because I want to think she dumped his ass (again) after this.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

We know Ash has been to Washington to visit Avery, but do we know if that was before or after the filming of the show? They did that before with Tim and Jennifer (they met in person before the show filmed). I guess I am just hoping it was before because I want to think she dumped his ass (again) after this.

Has he been to Washington?  I am not doubting you, I just don't recall that.  It is hard to keep track of these fools.

I know I am hung up on the Gaslighting Ash, but it reminded me of Luis with Molly and the owls.  Remember that scene?  Oy - just go away Luis.  "You must be into witchcraft as you have a lot of owls."  Huh?  I love owls!!  They are really cool!!!  And no, I am not into witchcraft, lol.  Sold my cauldron long ago......

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Has he been to Washington?  I am not doubting you, I just don't recall that.  It is hard to keep track of these fools.

I know I am hung up on the Gaslighting Ash, but it reminded me of Luis with Molly and the owls.  Remember that scene?  Oy - just go away Luis.  "You must be into witchcraft as you have a lot of owls."  Huh?  I love owls!!  They are really cool!!!  And no, I am not into witchcraft, lol.  Sold my cauldron long ago......

Yeah, somewhere a few pages back someone said that he'd visited her in WA at least twice. Can't remember how far back it is, but I'm sure it was something copied and pasted from Reddit. 

Eta: here's something from SoapDirt about it: https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-ash-visits-avery-twice-in-america-since-filming-bankruptcy-no-longer-an-issue/

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Yeah, somewhere a few pages back someone said that he'd visited her in WA at least twice. Can't remember how far back it is, but I'm sure it was something copied and pasted from Reddit. 

Eta: here's something from SoapDirt about it: https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-ash-visits-avery-twice-in-america-since-filming-bankruptcy-no-longer-an-issue/

Soapdirt, it's not exactly a reliable news source though, is it?

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, gingerella said:

Soapdirt, it's not exactly a reliable news source though, is it?

It's not, but the other source was someone who claimed to know Avery and said she'd met him herself. Since anyone online can say that it's not super legit, either. 

And then this: 

I don't know that it matters if he did or didn't. They're apparently broken up now. He said so yesterday on Instagram.

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I don't know that it matters if he did or didn't. They're apparently broken up now. He said so yesterday on Instagram.

Man, TLC must be thrilled with the current cast.  Regardless of how terrible they all are, and what a terrible job they did casting, it seems they're all YOLO'ing the crap out of breaking their NDAs.  

"YEAHHHH look at us coming in way under budget! We only have to pay two people!" 

THAT is probably what they deem a success of a season.  Ugh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Man, TLC must be thrilled with the current cast.  Regardless of how terrible they all are, and what a terrible job they did casting, it seems they're all YOLO'ing the crap out of breaking their NDAs.  

"YEAHHHH look at us coming in way under budget! We only have to pay two people!" 

THAT is probably what they deem a success of a season.  Ugh.

I think the pay them peanuts anyways, the real money is in the poop tea. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

As traveled to America twice... why what money?

Maybe "relationship coaching" isn't his real career. Maybe it's like Anna's job (nursing, not beekeeping) or Ed's (architecture or something, not photography). 

Some of the cast ganged up on Avery and supported Ash during the Tell All.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Maybe "relationship coaching" isn't his real career. Maybe it's like Anna's job (nursing, not beekeeping) or Ed's (architecture or something, not photography). 

I expect it to be a few of the women.  

I don't think it will be Ed, because that's not part of his "nice guy" image. 

But David only "dates" pretty young women who are "feminine" and "shy" and "need to be stalked"

I don't think Usman would fight, but he said whatever he said about the man being the "king" so he buys into that philosophy. 

Darcy will support Avery because I think Darcy is self involved and narcassitic, but I don't think she is a woman hater and she has a real business. 

Yolanda - I'd be surprised if she got involved.

Tom - I'd be surprised if he ganged up on Avery because I just don't think he would publicly buy into Ash's nonsense.  But it is possible that he became friendly with ash on SM and wants to protect him. 

Lisa - I could see her going after Avery.  I'm sure she hates all young, pretty women and if a "good looking" guy like ash said some of the right words, she would be putty.  I hope she proves me wrong. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Tom - I'd be surprised if he ganged up on Avery because I just don't think he would publicly buy into Ash's nonsense.  But it is possible that he became friendly with ash on SM and wants to protect him. 

Lisa - I could see her going after Avery.  I'm sure she hates all young, pretty women and if a "good looking" guy like ash said some of the right words, she would be putty.  I hope she proves me wrong. 

I could see Tom reaching out to Ash and pulling yet another Jesse, saying that Ash was misunderstood like Cesar's Maria. He, Jesse and Ash will tour together: Triumvirate of Online Dating and How to Drag Out 15-minutes of Reality TV Celebrity. 

BGL is just foul with nothing nice to say about anyone or anything. Along with Ed, they are the worst of not just this season but of all, including the different spin-offs.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

That makes me kinda sad.  I saw a snippet where Darcy is telling Usman to treat Lisa like a queen and I thought, why?  She treats Barney the goat better then Usman!!!  

I agree with whoever said it was probably women supporting Ash - ladies have, sadly, in my opinion, a long history of NOT supporting each other and cutting each other down.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

That makes me kinda sad.  I saw a snippet where Darcy is telling Usman to treat Lisa like a queen and I thought, why?  She treats Barney the goat better then Usman!!!  

I agree with whoever said it was probably women supporting Ash - ladies have, sadly, in my opinion, a long history of NOT supporting each other and cutting each other down.  

I agree, no one hates women like other women.  I think social competition is bred into us somehow and it just comes out in really ugly ways.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

I expect it to be a few of the women.  

I don't think it will be Ed, because that's not part of his "nice guy" image. 

But David only "dates" pretty young women who are "feminine" and "shy" and "need to be stalked"

I don't think Usman would fight, but he said whatever he said about the man being the "king" so he buys into that philosophy. 

Darcy will support Avery because I think Darcy is self involved and narcassitic, but I don't think she is a woman hater and she has a real business. 

Yolanda - I'd be surprised if she got involved.

Tom didn't have a lot to say in general, and a lot of what he said was directed at David and (unfortunately) made sense. Lisa went after Avery the hardest. At one point she told her that "America's laughing" at her because of how drunk she gets on Instagram. Just weird stuff. 

1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Tom didn't have a lot to say in general, and a lot of what he said was directed at David and (unfortunately) made sense. Lisa went after Avery the hardest. At one point she told her that "America's laughing" at her because of how drunk she gets on Instagram. Just weird stuff. 

Lisa is the prototype for a women hating woman. 

Avery is pretty, slim and well spoken, Lisa feels the need to tear her down. 

It's awful rich for BGL to shittalk anyone else on this show for poorly representing Americans.   

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Lisa is the prototype for a women hating woman. 

Avery is pretty, slim and well spoken, Lisa feels the need to tear her down. 

It's awful rich for BGL to shittalk anyone else on this show for poorly representing Americans.   

Usman, who is nothing but pleasant, asks the rest of the cast is Lisa is average for American women-like, do we ALL act like that. (This is after Lisa starts talking about Nigerians kidnapping Americans and using them for blood rituals.) She is horrible.

• Love 1
(edited)

Usman would not find me attractive, but he would be treated kindly and respected and cherished. Lisa is controlling him.  He decides how much he digs this hole and when he has had enough.

Edited by Frozendiva
Autocorrect
  • Love 5

Caught the 30-minute peek where Ash introduces Avery to Sian.  So his ex-wife and his current girlfriend are leaving together to a place that has wine, and he "doesn't know what they're going to talk about"???  This guy's elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.  I thought it was odd that they were taking a taxi (surely Sian has a car and can drive).  And then I realized that it was going to take a LOT of wine to discuss Ash's shortcomings, so they were thinking ahead!

Also, I am more convinced than ever that his contact lenses are the cause of his weird eyes.  When he turns his head, you can sometimes see the outer edge of his soft contacts.  If they're poorly fitted (or really dirty), it will be uncomfortable for his eyelids to rub past the edges of the contacts and his eyes will dry out.  So he hyper-opens his eyes to keep them from rubbing.  (BTDT)

• Love 3
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

If they don't have Rose in on this Tell Nothing I'm done with this shite. Ed should get dragged for the shit that little toady weasel pulled.

The ten hour leak was Day Two. I'm assuming Rose is probably on Day One. Really rich with 🥚 dispensing advice and analysis on everyone when he was a big crapfest.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/8/2020 at 6:01 AM, mamadrama said:

Ash's eyes looked a lot better on the Tell All. I still think there was some drug use going on.

When was the tell all....i think I’m losing it here 🥺

Edited by endure
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, endure said:

When was the tell all....i think I’m losing it here 🥺

An unedited version was leaked online. There's a link to it in one of the threads here.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Gobi said:

An unedited version was leaked online. There's a link to it in one of the threads here.

All the links are now broken, the videos were taken down.

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 1
55 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Dont be sad Gobi, you'll be happy you didnt waste precious life moments on it!

15 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Don’t be sad.  I think it is in the spoiler thread that there is a full recap thanks yo a kind poster.   

I’m not sad, really. The thought of watching ten hours of a Tell All was not appealing.

• LOL 2
18 hours ago, endure said:

Did anyone see Ash’s crazy instagram posts?

https://www.instagram.com/themindbodycoach/

I just checked out his Instagram. If I had the time or gave a shit, I’d attempt to find all the new age hoaxsters that he plagiarized his “wisdom” from. Who buys into this nonsense? Here’s the recipe for a good relationship: hard work, acceptance that you’re not going to change your partner, learning how to compromise. Gah, what an asshole he is. My biggest beef is that there aren’t enough pictures of himself 😉 Have Narcissism?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, endure said:

Did anyone see Ash’s crazy instagram posts?

https://www.instagram.com/themindbodycoach/

The only 'crazy' IG posts I see are him spouting divorced co-parenting advice, as if he's the model ex-husband/father. He seems desperate to divert attention away from his 'relationship coaching for women' towards 'divorced co-parenting' advisor. Whatever. Oh, and when he stomped off IG and said it was too emotional for him and he was taking a break from social media for 'a few weeks' he lasted two weeks before he came simpering back with his "Hey, look, I'm Super-Dad!" persona. Nice try asswipe but like Rose, we know who you are.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

The only 'crazy' IG posts I see are him spouting divorced co-parenting advice, as if he's the model ex-husband/father. He seems desperate to divert attention away from his 'relationship coaching for women' towards 'divorced co-parenting' advisor. Whatever. Oh, and when he stomped off IG and said it was too emotional for him and he was taking a break from social media for 'a few weeks' he lasted two weeks before he came simpering back with his "Hey, look, I'm Super-Dad!" persona. Nice try asswipe but like Rose, we know who you are.

You missed something real special if you didn't see the one of him in googly-eye glasses punching on his keyboard and doing a crass impersonation of Usman (including a badly faked Nigerian accent). 

4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

You missed something real special if you didn't see the one of him in googly-eye glasses punching on his keyboard and doing a crass impersonation of Usman (including a badly faked Nigerian accent). 

Exactly the post and i should have specified that particular post when I linked his insta page......but honestly i thought in my wisdom that he would have removed it before anyone got to actually view it.....that was pretty crazy in anyones opinion......hopefully he doesn’t think he has any talent as rapper....wow!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Ash’s accent is sillier than Usman’s so I don’t get it.

I think for two people who are not native English speakers they both do a good job with the language. I kinda like listening to Usman speak. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Ash’s accent is sillier than Usman’s so I don’t get it.

22 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I think for two people who are not native English speakers they both do a good job with the language. I kinda like listening to Usman speak. 

And I hate to let Ash off the hook for anything, his accent is probably influenced by his Mauritius accent and the Australian way of speaking.   

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Do you mean the post with his glasses and earphones on, where he mimics Usman singing? If so, he looks like he's on drugs and booze, completely unhinged.

Yes that's the one.....what up with that lol just why would he? Such a fool ha ha

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, endure said:

Yes that's the one.....what up with that lol just why would he? Such a fool ha ha

I honestly think he's trying to deflect, deflect, deflect. Hey, look how kooky I am! Hey, lemme give you some parenting advice! Hey, I'm not such a dickhead because I'm defending Avery as a parent, sorta kinda, but with a last minute dig.

Nah, this guy fails miserably at everything he does because he doesn't invest in himself. Instead, he hears snippets here and there and tries to make a quick buck parroting others words and work, but without any foundational understanding of what the hell he's talking about.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I honestly think he's trying to deflect, deflect, deflect. Hey, look how kooky I am! Hey, lemme give you some parenting advice! Hey, I'm not such a dickhead because I'm defending Avery as a parent, sorta kinda, but with a last minute dig.

Nah, this guy fails miserably at everything he does because he doesn't invest in himself. Instead, he hears snippets here and there and tries to make a quick buck parroting others words and work, but without any foundational understanding of what the hell he's talking about.

Yes! It's like he is very extremely socially awkward, and he just hasn't clued into that.  Strange that he thinks he can dole out advice for a living.  I wonder if anyone actually pays him?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, endure said:

Yes! It's like he is very extremely socially awkward, and he just hasn't clued into that.  Strange that he thinks he can dole out advice for a living.  I wonder if anyone actually pays him?

Not for advice . . . but under the guise of "relationship coaching" he logs in with women and tells them how wonderful they look.  There are some people who are so desperate for attention that they'll pay for it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3