Type keyword(s) to search

Avery and Ash: The Pothead and The Pickup Artist

• Start Topic

On 3/22/2020 at 2:48 PM, Teri313 said:

Between Ash's crazy eyes and telling her she has "nurturing hands" and that his hands are soft because of "all the lotion ... the creams and lotions," I can't believe she actually went through with going home with him. I mean, has this girl not seen Silence of the Lambs? He's creeping me out.

“It puts the lotion in the basket!”

Unsettling. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I think it was in the Rice A Roni thread somewhere, which I can’t find now, but his bug eyes were a thyroid condition. Whoever speculated on that was right, he confirms he has a thyroid condition.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, StevenGuy said:

I think it was in the Rice A Roni thread somewhere, which I can’t find now, but his bug eyes were a thyroid condition. Whoever speculated on that was right, he confirms he has a thyroid condition.

First he denied it several times, saying his thyroid was fine. Now he suspects Graves' disease after speaking to a NATUROPATH. Like dude, go to a freaking doctor! I also don't understand why he was so defensive about it, insisting there's nothing wrong with his eyes when it's clear as day there's something wrong (or he's on drugs- which might be why he's now suddenly changed his tune). Either way his reiki moondance didgeridoo witchdoctor is not the person to go to.

Edited by Takitaki
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, Takitaki said:

First he denied it several times, saying his thyroid was fine. Now he suspects Graves' disease after speaking to a NATUROPATH. Like dude, go to a freaking doctor! I also don't understand why he was so defensive about it, insisting there's nothing wrong with his eyes when it's clear as day there's something wrong (or he's on drugs- which might be why he's now suddenly changed his tune). Either way his reiki moondance didgeridoo witchdoctor is not the person to go to.

Maybe he should see Tania?

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

Didn't he also say somewhere that it was because he didn't have his contacts in and his eyes were super dry or something nonsensical like that? 

Dude, just say "Meh, it's my eyes.  I can't see em, so they don't bother ME." and let it go. LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

If he's seeing a naturopath and herbal medicine practitioner, he doesn't have Graves Disease. He changes his story so often, it makes me believe the drugs theory.

In this video clip, he said he didn't know anything about Graves Disease until he saw it mentioned in reference to him, thought it was true, and went to a friend who is a naturopath who confirmed it was probably Graves. 

There are several people in the comments who say they suspected it but even more who say his eyes are not "popping" like with a thyroid condition and he doesn't have the other common bulbous issues and not seeing a real endocrinologist suggests he was never diagnosed with a thyroid condition in the first place. Drug users insist it's cocaine or snorting ADHD medicine. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Christina said:

If he's seeing a naturopath and herbal medicine practitioner, he doesn't have Graves Disease. He changes his story so often, it makes me believe the drugs theory.

In this video clip, he said he didn't know anything about Graves Disease until he saw it mentioned in reference to him, thought it was true, and went to a friend who is a naturopath who confirmed it was probably Graves. 

There are several people in the comments who say they suspected it but even more who say his eyes are not "popping" like with a thyroid condition and he doesn't have the other common bulbous issues and not seeing a real endocrinologist suggests he was never diagnosed with a thyroid condition in the first place. Drug users insist it's cocaine or snorting ADHD medicine. 

I have a family member whose eyes bulge a little (not nearly as much as Ash) as she had her goiter (sp?) removed as a preteen.  I would have been around 7 when the surgery happened so I do remember her pre-op but it was noticeable afterwards.  Again, not like Ash!  Perhaps he had this kind of surgery?  And if goiter (goider) and thyroid are the same thing  - I apologize.

I will say one thing for this couple:  Unlike so many MANY people who misrepresent themselves through straight up lies, filters, fibs, etc and are met with at the least, surprise, and at the most, horror, these two had true chemistry.  No doubt about it!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 2

Avery posted a video, embedded below, It sounds like she is saying that she and her youngest daughter's father co-parent wonderfully, but she and her ex-husband, the older daughter's dad, do not.

She further said that he had more money then her (and is also an attorney) so during the court hearings, things did not go her way. Finally, she claims he created several social media accounts titled, "The Truth About Avery Warner" and uses them to defame her with lies and accusations.

I just searched, "The Truth About Avery Warner" and had one result, a Starcasm article about her video, which includes a breakdown of her video, the post about her allegedly posted by her ex-husband, along with some interesting information, cut and pasted in the quote box below.

Before_the_90_Days_Avery_Warner_acusatio

For those of you curious to know a little more, I did some research to try to find out what I could about Avery’s divorce and custody battle via the Washington court system. Unfortunately, obtaining actual documents is a bit hindered right now because of the coronavirus pandemic, but there is still some information available via docket searches.

Here’s a bullet point recap of what I was able to find out via court records:

• Avery and her ex were married in November of 2007.

• Avery’s ex-husband filed for divorce in September of 2009.

• There was an Order of Default and Decree of Dissolution filed on December 28, 2009.

• The resulting custody battle played out in the courts for roughly eight years, including an initial restraining order, a motion for a CR 35 exam (issued “When the mental or physical condition … is in controversy….” source), multiple notices of intended relocation, and multiple child support modification motions.

• There was a General Recovery Judgment issued in September of 2009 that lists Avery as the debtor and her ex-husband as the creditor. From the docket entry: “ORS ORDER FOR SUPPORT PRINCIPAL JUDGMENT AMOUNT 1,984.00. AMOUNT SHALL BEAR INTEREST @ 12% PER ANNUM”

• Avery had liens filed against her by the state of Washington in 2015 and 2016. The 2015 lien was released four months later. The 2016 lien was released in October of 2019.

I also wanted to point out that Avery has posted numerous photos of Scarlett on her Facebook page, and the photos are set to public. The most recent photos of Scarlett were posted by Avery on January 1, 2020, May of 2019, and December of 2018.

Sylver’s dad is currently in another serious relationship. Judging from his social media posts, he seems like an AMAZING dad to Sylver.

If she hadn't made the video, I never would have known any of this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Christina said:

Avery posted a video, embedded below, It sounds like she is saying that she and her youngest daughter's father co-parent wonderfully, but she and her ex-husband, the older daughter's dad, do not.

She further said that he had more money then her (and is also an attorney) so during the court hearings, things did not go her way. Finally, she claims he created several social media accounts titled, "The Truth About Avery Warner" and uses them to defame her with lies and accusations.

I just searched, "The Truth About Avery Warner" and had one result, a Starcasm article about her video, which includes a breakdown of her video, the post about her allegedly posted by her ex-husband, along with some interesting information, cut and pasted in the quote box below.

Before_the_90_Days_Avery_Warner_acusatio

If she hadn't made the video, I never would have known any of this.

Then maybe going on tv and sharing that you slept with a guy within 24 hours of meeting him in person is not the wisest decision.  And I would say that about Geoffrey or any male on this show - any parent with kids.  I do not care that you have been "dating"online - YOU JUST MET.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Spike said:

Scary If Avery is trying to control her bipolar with pot.

If Stephanie and Erika visited Antarctica, would they be bipolar?

I'll let myself out.

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Then maybe going on tv and sharing that you slept with a guy within 24 hours of meeting him in person is not the wisest decision.  And I would say that about Geoffrey or any male on this show - any parent with kids.  I do not care that you have been "dating"online - YOU JUST MET.

I agree. Something about Avery didnt seem right to me from the first time I saw her on the screen. It has been mentioned previously that she was in an article for some website talking about her depression (perhaps it was post partem depression). having a blog with the word "dope" in it doesnt help her case. Neither does asking a stranger to be your boyfriend using a pic collage or whatever and saying you "broke up 3 times" without ever meeting face to face when you are well over the age of 14. And then describing the course"relationship" using the most flowery, buzzword-y language. 

"Those name bracelets were actually what caused me to break up with him the third time. Because I felt overwhelmed by his love and so naturally I turned him away." "Theres actually a huge story behind those name bracelets, stay tuned and youll find out!" I FF through their segments now. 

They probably like each other, probably have sex w each other, but I think both Ash and Avery are full of sh*t. 

Edited by Lily247
  • Love 6

I'm trying to think of what relationship I've had where Ash's advice wouldn't result in a fight. He's clearly never lived with a partner for very long. The rumor of him being a sex worker is making more sense, because his advice is stupid. They are so dumb that I usually skip them, but listened to this one and decided everyone else should have the pleasure of loosing brain cells, too.

• Love 2

Ash posted something stupid, don't know what but pick any of his posts and it will apply, and received this comment:

go9do3bltjr41.jpg

s7xawrjzfjr41.jpg

Then, the other castmembers join in with their stupid little comments:

cv3bx1tihjr41.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Ash talks about ignorance but can’t spell truly.  And as for the medical condition, I thought he was claiming his contacts were causing that bugeye  effect.  It’s only after viewers speculated that he has Graves’ Disease that he chose to look into that.  So if anything he owes the ignorant thanks.

• Love 10
(edited)

They really don't help their cause by fueling the fire on SM. I don't know why they don't get that. I also think that Ash and what's-her-name are NOT used to criticism at all - they are beautiful people who are doing really cool things with their lives and they love themselves, so of course everyone else will too. I think this has been a bit of a shock to their systems. But really, just stay off of social media - don't read it, don't respond to it - and you will be much happier. (There you go, Ash, some life coach advice you should have thought up yourself.) But in the end, their egos are too big and they want to see what people are saying about them.

Edited by Teri313
Typo
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Gobi said:

There's a reason why the people Geoffrey has had the pleasure to cross paths with have a victim mentality.

OMG did he really say that.  Yes, yes he did.  Steph - I don't recall anyone calling her illness fake, I do remember many people suggesting she plays it up a bit and plays fast and loose with her own health.  A cold can kill you but you fly on a germy plane for 23, 24 hours?  We are suggesting you are not really into girls or at least how much you think you are these days.

• Love 10
On 4/9/2020 at 8:09 AM, Gobi said:

There's a reason why the people Geoffrey has had the pleasure to cross paths with have a victim mentality.

I guess someone calling the cops after their boyfriend bashes their face in is simply playing the victim. How dare they complain, there wasn't THAT much blood.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

So, as I read it, ash wanted the perks of reality TV (ie - a free plane ticket for his internet boo) but didn't want the drawbacks, which is that people are going to pick on you and pick you apart.  

Next time, save up your pennies and buy a plane ticket.  Maybe get normal flowers and not black roses.  

And just LOL at ash pretending that.he didn't desperately want the positive attention that he is getting from people (women) for being on this show.

As for Geoffrey, I think it's a victim mentality to sign up for a franchise that has been around for nearly a decade and is famous for making a laughingstock out of like 85% of participants.....and then claiming you're a victim when people make fun of you.  

90 DF is not a show anyone watches for a positive and uplifting message.  A simple 10 minute Google search would let you know that.  But you chose to get on the show and the same thing is happening to you and now you're a victim? Pfffft

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Hi guys...long time reader of this forum (and I"m a 51 year old who looks WAAAY younger than Angela or BGL if I do say so myself).  I was diagnosed with Graves Disease when I was 27.  My resting pulse was between 85 and 120 bpm.  (Resting pulse is now between 57 and 62 on average.) My blood pressure was super high, my heart felt as though it was skipping beats, my thyroid gland looked like a huge butterfly implanted under my skin, and every single organ system from skin, to endocrine, to cardiovascular, etc was affected.   My eyes didn't really bulge, but that's just my experience.  If Ash really does have Grave's Disease he needs to either take radioiodine or have surgery.  There's no getting over it without real medical intervention. 

BTW I LOVE reading all of your contributions!!!!   There's a lot of greatly gifted snark talent here!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Does anyone know what this audio clip is from? It sounds like something I would enjoy watching. She's referred to as "Mrs. Savage" in the clip.

She also posted a behind the scenes photo

and the castmembers of Pillow Talk had some fun with their scenes - Six slides

Edited by Christina
Fixed link
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Christina said:

A screencap posted to Reddit. For a relationship coach, you would think he would take pride in his appearance.

sqen8lyx0ur41.jpg

Ash looks like he has a load in his pants.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ash looks like he has a load in his pants.

Maybe Avery’s culinary creation did not agree with him.  Or it was the dirty martini.

• LOL 5
On 4/13/2020 at 12:24 AM, Christina said:

Does anyone know what this audio clip is from? It sounds like something I would enjoy watching. She's referred to as "Mrs. Savage" in the clip.

She also posted a behind the scenes photo

and the castmembers of Pillow Talk had some fun with their scenes - Six slides

Am I the only one who thinks that first video is incredibly racist and in really poor taste?! She's obviously pretending to be a black woman, and it's really offensive. I guess she IS really that stupid.

• Love 7
On 4/13/2020 at 8:42 PM, Christina said:

A screencap posted to Reddit. For a relationship coach, you would think he would take pride in his appearance.

sqen8lyx0ur41.jpg

Michael (the ex-con on "Love After Lockup") wears pants like this.  It's current fashion . . . "Drop Crotch Jeans."

They look stupid.  

• Love 5
On 4/15/2020 at 8:20 PM, gingerella said:

Am I the only one who thinks that first video is incredibly racist and in really poor taste?! She's obviously pretending to be a black woman, and it's really offensive. I guess she IS really that stupid.

At first I thought that was really her talking and then I realized that she was lipsynching. It's funny in that she's timed herself to match up almost perfectly, but yeah... always a little uncomfortable to see someone imitating another race. I think a lot of these folks should have to take social media etiquette classes before their shows air. What might seem funny in your own home between you and your family or your close friends may be downright offensive or inappropriate when blasted to the masses. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Michael (the ex-con on "Love After Lockup") wears pants like this.  It's current fashion . . . "Drop Crotch Jeans."

They look stupid.  

Here we call them "saggers" and I find them gross.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

At first I thought that was really her talking and then I realized that she was lipsynching. It's funny in that she's timed herself to match up almost perfectly, but yeah... always a little uncomfortable to see someone imitating another race. I think a lot of these folks should have to take social media etiquette classes before their shows air. What might seem funny in your own home between you and your family or your close friends may be downright offensive or inappropriate when blasted to the masses. 

LOL, if you're gonna sell yourself as some free spirit who is on the cutting edge and woke and politically correct you're probably not gonna wanna do something as basic becky as imitating a black woman for laughs.  It's been done before and much as everything with Avery that was cutting edge and cool about a decade ago. 

Avery should build a time machine so she can transport back to 1992 when she would be as edgy as she thinks she is now.  

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL, if you're gonna sell yourself as some free spirit who is on the cutting edge and woke and politically correct you're probably not gonna wanna do something as basic becky as imitating a black woman for laughs.  It's been done before and much as everything with Avery that was cutting edge and cool about a decade ago. 

Avery should build a time machine so she can transport back to 1992 when she would be as edgy as she thinks she is now.  

Oh snap!

• Love 1
15 hours ago, AZChristian said:

They look stupid.  

It is in no way or shape current fashion, he just looks dumb.

• Love 3
On 4/8/2020 at 11:15 PM, Christina said:

Ash posted something stupid, don't know what but pick any of his posts and it will apply, and received this comment:

go9do3bltjr41.jpg

s7xawrjzfjr41.jpg

Then, the other castmembers join in with their stupid little comments:

cv3bx1tihjr41.jpg

And yet every one of them signs up for the gravy train and cashes those TLC checks.  

No sympathies from Camp Persnickety.  These chucklefucks know what they're signing up for.  If it was all fun and games, they wouldn't be paid for appearing.  

If they can't take the heat, they should get out of the kitchen off the TLC teat.  

Except Geoffrey.  He should crawl into the septic tank on his farm.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

And yet every one of them signs up for the gravy train and cashes those TLC checks.  

No sympathies from Camp Persnickety.  These chucklefucks know what they're signing up for.  It was all fun and games, they wouldn't be paid for appearing.  

If they can't take the heat, they should get out of the kitchen off the TLC teat.  

Except Geoffrey.  He should crawl into the septic tank on his farm.  

I laughed when I saw Ash say they signed up because it would make meeting each other easier. So two people in their (late) thirties couldn't pool enough money together to pay for one plane ticket? Yeah right.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Takitaki said:

I laughed when I saw Ash say they signed up because it would make meeting each other easier. So two people in their (late) thirties couldn't pool enough money together to pay for one plane ticket? Yeah right.

Maybe, but it will also help them after the inevitable breakup by adding to his client base (or so he hopes).  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Takitaki said:

Yeah, if true, it's nothing he should admit to.  And doesn't he drive an Audi?  If you have enough bucks for a fancy car you should have enough for a plane ticket in the off season. 

• Love 5

I don't think they sign up for the TLC checks. The checks are VERY little and they're only applicable for the episodes the people are in. The total amount is barely enough to cover a new car. IMO they sign up for all the other "perks"-free travel, social media clout, possibility of becoming "brand ambassadors" on Instagram, Cameos, paid public appearances, podcast interviews, free marketing for their existing business, etc. The payment for the show may not be much but if they play their cards right then they can make themselves a social media career outside of the episodes. That's why many of these people are trying to be "characters" and are all over the internet while their episodes are airing-they're trying to parlay their popularity-good or bad-into something that will last. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I don't think they sign up for the TLC checks. The checks are VERY little and they're only applicable for the episodes the people are in. The total amount is barely enough to cover a new car. IMO they sign up for all the other "perks"-free travel, social media clout, possibility of becoming "brand ambassadors" on Instagram, Cameos, paid public appearances, podcast interviews, free marketing for their existing business, etc. The payment for the show may not be much but if they play their cards right then they can make themselves a social media career outside of the episodes. That's why many of these people are trying to be "characters" and are all over the internet while their episodes are airing-they're trying to parlay their popularity-good or bad-into something that will last. 

That makes sense and both Avery and ash have "careers" that are dependent on an increased fan base that this show could.... theoretically bring.  I still don't think that it's a wise decision even from that perspective, because this show generally makes people look awful.

Thus far the biggest winner this season has been Usman with "baby love" hitting iTunes.  He could totally make money doing a customized version of that song for $10 a pop.  Change Lisa to [under name here] and you have a moneymaker. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

Yeah, if true, it's nothing he should admit to.  And doesn't he drive an Audi?  If you have enough bucks for a fancy car you should have enough for a plane ticket in the off season. 

According to Avery, the reason she went to him (instead of him coming to the U.S.) is because he was denied a visa due to "a bankruptcy in his past." (AND...it took him a while to admit this to her. As usual.) So he's probably a broke loser and borrowing his brother's Audi. Which would explain his brother's attitude.

• Love 12
59 minutes ago, RealReality said:

That makes sense and both Avery and ash have "careers" that are dependent on an increased fan base that this show could.... theoretically bring.  I still don't think that it's a wise decision even from that perspective, because this show generally makes people look awful.

Thus far the biggest winner this season has been Usman with "baby love" hitting iTunes.  He could totally make money doing a customized version of that song for $10 a pop.  Change Lisa to [under name here] and you have a moneymaker. 

Which, to be fair, is probably what he did with Lisa's name to start with.

It's almost never a good idea to go on a reality show for fame. Only the crazy ones get all the attention, and if you're not literally crazy then post-production will help you out.  It these people are so full of themselves that they go into filming assuming the camera will show how awesome they are.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

A Nigerian recording star was featured on Lady Gaga's "One World" concert last night.  Usman is every bit as good as the guy...and much cuter.  Hmmm...

15 hours ago, mamadrama said:

That's why many of these people are trying to be "characters" and are all over the internet while their episodes are airing-they're trying to parlay their popularity-good or bad-into something that will last. 

And that, Ladies and Gents, is also why we have "Pillow Talk."  I'm not knockin' it because I haven't watched it.

• Love 2
On 4/14/2020 at 3:33 PM, Spike said:
On 4/14/2020 at 3:27 PM, gavinmac said:

Is relationship coach an Australian term for gigolo?

I would hire him for that if he promised not to speak.

And...I'd have to duct tape his eyes closed, but first I'd like to see his video of how he decided how to work those orbs.  C-R-E-E-P-Y.

• Love 4