Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E02: Week 2

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Kelsey's got "nasty incident while drunk" written all over her.

But Hannah Anna Banana Fofanna has got some stealth bitch going on.

Is Lexi the secret daughter of Sissy Spacek and Laura Prepon?

• LOL 7
  • Love 17

I loved when Hannah flung her dress in front of Victoria, knowing it would send V in a tailspin. Now V and Kelsey are commiserating about how Hannah is sabotaging them by...having a better personality.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

What's the best product to cleanse and sanitize my eyes?  I don't want the nightmares Janice Dickinson's fright face will bring.  God, that woman's about my age but she looks like my grandmother - embalmed for 35 years.

• LOL 15
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Lord ladies its only week two! Save some tissues for the rest of the season!

Seriously! They’re in hysterics over Peter! I could understand if it were Tyler or Mike but Peter? He is not worth the puffy eyes!

• LOL 3
  • Love 16

How the heck does Janice Dickinson look that bad when she is only a year older than I am.  Dear hubby (bless his heart) said she looked like the female joker from ‘Batman’.  What the heck happened to her?????

Just now, leighdear said:

There's not enough time for another rose ceremony, so I think this is going to be a "To be continued.....

I had one rose ceremony tonight.  I am good.

• Love 7

I have never seen a group of less thrilled people at a “cocktail” party before. They all look like they want to be anywhere else but there.

i wasn’t gonna watch this season. Oh well.  The whole he said she said could be interesting with what happened with psycho Luke last year. I HOPE peter reflects on that.  Doubt he will though

• Love 1

The stakes have never been higher! This guy I hardly know might not like me as much as some other girl I also just met!

The other girls are already so over it, I can see this whole champagne thing spiraling into a long ass boring subplot that eats up screen time from all of the other girls. Christ its battle of the Luke's all over again!

Edited by tennisgurl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

I was only half paying g attention. Peter just has nothing between the ears. And he looks like a tiny baby boy, I can’t. ......

Victoria crying about her shyness but going out there and vamping and kissing. guurrll, please

i need a gif of that champagne in Kelseys face stat!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Seriously! They’re in hysterics over Peter! I could understand if it were Tyler or Mike but Peter? He is not worth the puffy eyes!

I'm still fantasizing about a Tyler season CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?!?!?!?!???!!?  Tyler's actually HOT!

39 minutes ago, Archer27 said:

Hannah Ann is exaggerating. "Up crying alllll night....I feel bullied." I cannot stand when people do that.

Did even 1 percent of that happen?  We weren't shown it, right?  I think it was all a lie!

• Love 12

The amount of times Kelsey says “it’s not fair!” is making my head explode. Grown ass adults who say that deserve to be slapped right across the face and forced to confront reality. It’s called life honey, and whoever told you it’s fair or that you are owed anything lied to you. I mean I don’t condone violence so not like a really hard slap or anything. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, nutty1 said:

Madison is sweet enough but she giggles  way too much for my liking. 

Madison has this goofy open mouthed reaction to Peter that i find so irritating plus like she says like like every second !!

25 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm still fantasizing about a Tyler season CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?!?!?!?!???!!?  Tyler's actually HOT!

Did even 1 percent of that happen?  We weren't shown it, right?  I think it was all a lie!

Honestly i would not want to be in kelseys sight - firstvshe yells at Mckenna for stealing her moment, then it’s Hannah, sorry the girl is crazy and she is a bully !!

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I like how Peter is super horny and equally horny over everyone and it's hilarious and he has no idea he's supposed to pick somebody at the end.  Um, I think I love it because it's fun for me.

I. AM. NOT. A. CHAMPAGNE. STEALER 😂😂😂😂

Victoria was making me sick with all of her moaning.  She has a perfect body and her bitching about this and that.  I really couldn't take it.

There was another season where someone set something up and another person walked into it. I think the producers love timing these girls up but some of them are nuts!

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, GracieK said:

The amount of times Kelsey says “it’s not fair!” is making my head explode. Grown ass adults who say that deserve to be slapped right across the face and forced to confront reality.

Someone should probably tell her, "Life is not fair; that's why bras come in different sizes."

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Victoria F’s insecure act seemed... practiced. Like I don’t think it was her first time using that schtick to endear herself to a man. 

Kelsey is batshit but she correctly discerned the difference between telling someone the negative things you think about them and bullying. Bullying is such an overused word that it has truly lost all meaning. 

• Love 23

It looks like Kelsey’s nose got into a fight with a plastic surgeon. 

Victoria F can F off with her threats to leave. Just go. I can’t believe she even made it to the first round of cuts with her attempt at being provocative saying only her humor is dry alluding to her steamy vagina. This chick had weeks to prepare for her entrance and this is what she comes up with?

Madison needs to close her mouth. Somebody must have told her it was cute one time and she just kept doing it. 

Hannah Anne saying she was crying all night and her eyes look perfectly normal? More like crocodile tears. 

Previews show the ubiquitous Demi returning next week. It’s a tour de force I tell ya! 

At least we’ve been spared the bachelor handshake so far unless I blocked it out of my mind. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

At least we’ve been spared the bachelor handshake so far unless I blocked it out of my mind. 

You must have blinked because there was at least one, the first horse's ass out of the gate on a group date.  I only remember because I explained the "Bachelor Handshake" thing to Hubby when they showed it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, coconutcookie said:

I'm afraid they're setting Hannah Brown up for a second go round as the bachelorette. Ugh. I don't like her and don't ever want to hear "somethink" again.

It would be interesting to see if the ratings plummet. I personally never want to see or hear her or anything about her ever again. She was plastered all over the People and Us rags last week nearly every damn day. It's oversaturation and nauseating.

1 hour ago, b2H said:

How the heck does Janice Dickinson look that bad when she is only a year older than I am.  Dear hubby (bless his heart) said she looked like the female joker from ‘Batman’.  What the heck happened to her?????

Substance abuse.

Oh dear God help us. Hannah Ann has that super annoyinggk speech habit  that her namesake has.

Edited by lizajane
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Victoria F can F off with her threats to leave. Just go. I can’t believe she even made it to the first round of cuts with her attempt at being provocative saying only her humor is dry alluding to her steamy vagina. This chick had weeks to prepare for her entrance and this is what she comes up with?

Omg, that was the same person!  And yet she's always telling the camera she's so shy, and meek!

I agree with the people saying this is rehearsed and practiced and totally fake.  Wowzers.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, jeez, now Victoria is crying about nothing and Kelsey is comforting her?! That’s the last person you want emotional support from—she’ll just talk you over the ledge!

Her "comfort" was masterfully laying out the situation and then NOT adding in "Man it really must suck to be you huh?" and only implying it. I mean there was no "I'm sorry that happened to you." Or any kind of attempt to make thing better, it was classic.

Not as Classic as the massive champagne facial that she got hit with from the producer plant 2nd bottle of champagne though. Damn, I had to watch that in slow-mo a few times, I nearly fell off my couch I was laughing so hard. Literally.

1 hour ago, leighdear said:

She has got his COMPLETE and TOTAL attention and she's still whining!!!!  WTF you stupid idiot!

I was wanting him to say "Okay so out of all the girls you came in second, so wtf??" She does seem like she's mastered the "poor little me, I just can't DO it like everyone else can, I'm so sad and pitiful" angle.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

That was pretty mean of the producers to pick up on Victoria F's insecurities, give her just enough validation to feel seen, and then set her up to lose to Hannah Ann, the one who makes her feel the most inadequate. She looked stunning in that bodysuit though.

I refuse to even comment on Champagne gate. Talk about preschool hour. Kelsey was acting like Hannah Ann had intentionally snorted her dead grandmother's ashes or something.

Peter is a sleaze, but also patient and empathetic. I would find it irritating and exhausting to comfort so many women sobbing over the tiniest perceived slight or failure. With Kelsey he was awkwardly trying to avoid a total meltdown (again), but he seemed genuinely sincere to Victoria. "You have all of me" might be a line, but it damn sure made me swoon, lol.