Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E02: Week 2

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Peter and Hannah continue their conversation; eight of the women walk the runway as models in a fashion show, where they are judged by TV personality Carson Kressley and model Janice Dickinson.

Airs January 13, 2020.

• Love 1

I adore Carson Kressley.  I'm more interested in seeing HIM than any of the women, or Peter.  *LOL*

I hate them dragging all this crap back up with Hannah.  Such a waste of time, since she CAN'T stay because of DWTS.  Duh!

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 9

Wow, the ads I'm getting on this page are for All-gay cruises to Amsterdam & Barcelona.  Hmmmmm......

Oh lord, the NEED to ban the word "clarity" for eternity on this show.  Really. 

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 4

Hannah, we all know that Pete was your, what, third choice? Honestly it was really fourth choice, because we all know she would have kept Luke P around if it was at all possible to present him to polite society. Hannah has godawful taste in men, and that must have sucked for her (losing out on her fairy take season, AND everyone knowing what tools Jed and Luke P were as they watched, even as she stuck with them, while everyone questioned her choices) but trying to crawl back to Pete is honesty pretty crappy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Daaaaaaamn. That’s f’ed up that he called off the date over Hannah! I mean, good for the girls that they weren’t forced to tell embarrassing or revealing sex stories on TV. That one girl is going to go off on Peter—I hope!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Wow, girlfriend is seriously hammering him and the situation.  

Where the hell are the chyrons?  Bitch needs a name aside from "bitch". 

Sydney girl, you need to dial into that "Proactiv" home shopping commercial.  You need it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

Wow, girlfriend is seriously hammering him and the situation.  

Where the hell are the chyrons?  Bitch needs a name aside from "bitch". 

Right, she was talking for 5 minutes straight and they never once showed her name. However, I’m disappointed that Peter melted her into giggles and smiles by the end. Come on, girl! We were rooting for you to let him have it!

• Love 3

Natasha, sweetie, I get where you are coming from.  But here’s the thing, you are not going to be the final one; heck, I don't think you are even going to make the final six.  My advice to you is to just chill and enjoy the ride. 

• Love 4

I missed the dialog on the start of the group date.  Did he say anything about his departure to Hannah.  Clearly no one has any self-respect as, one by one, they should have said thanks but no thanks to a guy who is still in love with someone else.

• Love 7
Just now, leighdear said:

So are we assuming that Peter is going to be smacking on most of the girls after most conversations?  

Yes. That’s how you know you’re dismissed. Kiss and swoop off stage left and bring on the next victim. Oh, jesus, except for the one who was thrown on top of the antique dresser! She didn’t give you “enough love”? Oh, she’s stepping it up, so throw her on top of the credenza next.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

I hope they all got their flu shots.  This year's strain is pretty nasty. 

Yes, true!  On that note, there was a lady on the news with a child that is very sick with the flu.  She said that her child had the shot in March, and she didn’t realize how the timeline worked for the shot.  Like really?  Ugh.  

• LOL 1

What’s with the artificial maple syrup? And why is this girl freaking out that the other girl “stole her time” instead of just going out there and talking to Peter now?! But, I really want to know about that syrup...

• Love 4
Just now, tennisgurl said:

I hope no one had cold sores, of this could be a full on kissing epidemic!

All these girls need name tags, both for us and for Pete!

I can only assume the person in charge of typing up the chyrons have no clue who these people are, either. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Kelsey is a "Professional Clothier"?  Does that mean she works at Dress Barn?

OMG, too funny they popped her cork without her!!!!

I find it kind of depressing.  I can tell this season is going to suck.  He clearly has nothing underneath all of the kisses, and he has little decency when choosing among the women.  

• Love 6

The producers did Hannah Ann wrong. There’s no way she knew that was Kelsey’s personal bottle...although half the group seemed to know. Kelsey is going to melt down...worse than she already has been. Hilarious that even BEFORE that a half dozen girls are talking her off the ledge and putting more makeup on her already overly contoured face.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

This so obviously screams producer interference, you know they stuck that champagne right there hoping that they would drink it before Kelsey could. I dont at all think that Hannah Ann did this as a part of some kind of diabolical plan.

• Love 15

Ooh! I knew the producers did this!! Sent Hannah Ann to the champagne and then hid a different bottle behind the couch further on down! How is Kelsey not recognizing it’s a mix up when she attempted to drink from the second, hidden bottle.

• Love 6

Oh Kelsey 😂. With your blown up lips and collagen filled face “ in real you’re calulated “ no Kelsey you are crazy !!!! I’m calling it now - he will keep her because producers will make him.

and really giving Madison a family pic ?? I hope she showed it off to the others 😂. I feel the girls on that date got very cheated ! 

• Love 5