Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Lindsey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Someone needs to teach the poundticipants the lesson of small bites and chew each one twenty times. Make a meal last 20 minutes so your stomach realizes you’ve eaten. They shovel the food in so fast and furious that in 20 minutes 3 pizzas and 3 gallons of soda have slipped in in that amount of time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Ya know...... my knee feels better when I inhale a bag of Cheetos (the hot ones, can't remember the name).

AMA !!!! ARE YA LISTENIN'?!?! 🤣

Opioid crisis my ass. It’s all fritolays’ fault

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

Someone needs to teach the poundticipants the lesson of small bites and chew each one twenty times. Make a meal last 20 minutes so your stomach realizes you’ve eaten. They shovel the food in so fast and furious that in 20 minutes 3 pizzas and 3 gallons of soda have slipped in in that amount of time.

And put their forks down between bites.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

And THIS Is why her husband won’t move to Houston. Frankly, I think he’s showing common sense. She’s not serious about it and he knows she’s not serious about it. He might be a drunk, but he doesn’t appear to be stupid.

• Love 19

After seeing Whitney, I could stand the foot and pimple commercials to get the sight of her out of my face.

Month 3 619

Month 5?-   599-only a total of 48 lbs.   Dr Now is going to go off.    

Is staying home alone in Iowa a great move for Paul's sobriety?   I'm getting a bad feeling about this.    Does Lindsey really think coffee drinks, and pastry, and all of her Cheat Days will help her qualify for surgery?     And she may be someone who can't have surgery again.  That was not a sincere, I'm trying from Lindsey. 

On my forum page, I'm getting ads for Keto diet.  What's next WW and Oprah, or Jennie Craig.     

So Lindsey returns home, and thinks Paul won't know?    Plus she only lost 48 pounds.   I bet she hit every fast food window from Houston to Iowa.    Paul is totally drunk, isn't he?  

So his roommate is a drinking buddy?   Or a woman?    Plus, trying to stop drinking and having a rack of wine bottles on the wall is a bad move.  I'm assuming those are real wine bottles, and not decoration?     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5