Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Whistleblower

jewel21
  • Start Topic

On Devon's last day as an intern, he and Conrad are faced with a moral dilemma over a suicidal patient who is in need of a liver transplant. When Bell discovers that Cain is keeping braindead patients alive in order to boost his survival rates and add to Red Rock's profits, he decides to take matters into his own hands. Adaku goes into early labor, causing a strain on her heart, and Mina has doubts over how to best handle her care.

Airdate: 12/17/2019

• Love 1

This was a depressing episode. I know all of these things happen in real life but they are just piling on the bad stuff. Conrad should have known better to talk with the young man without closing the door or making sure no one could hear. Still, they can’t really prove the kid told him prior unless he admits it.

I somehow hope Conrad’s dad can buy the hospital or do something so we can just get back to patient stories.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

Dr. Mina Okafor aka Miss Cool Calm and Collected acting like a raving lunatic.

Why do TPTB alter character personalities to an unbelievable extreme?

IRL she would have not been allowed to operate on the patient.

Edited by preeya
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

But...glaring plot issues! Still no explanation of hand tremors gone from Bell, and for all anyone knows, the guy woke up and "confessed" to Conrad. Sheesh show.  

Edited by Jlina
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, preeya said:

Dr. Mina Okafor aka Miss Cool Calm and Collected acting like a raving lunatic.

Why do TPTB alter character personalities to an unbelievable extreme?

IRL she would have not been allowed to operate on the patient.

Agreed. Yes, she loves her friend, but this was totally out of character and she's a good enough doctor to know that she was just getting in the way.

Was that one of those realistic looking baby dolls? Obviously they can't put a newborn in a tv studio.

I like this plot point with Conrad, but how was Bell demoted when he kept saying he had an ironclad contract?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Arkay said:

I like this plot point with Conrad, but how was Bell demoted when he kept saying he had an ironclad contract?

I wish they had elaborated on that too. Either he was wrong about the contract or he can push back on that.

I don't remember the name of that obnoxious doctor, but I really don't like him. Obviously that is the point. He cares more about his own reputation and money than any patients.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

I wish they had elaborated on that too. Either he was wrong about the contract or he can push back on that.

I don't remember the name of that obnoxious doctor, but I really don't like him. Obviously that is the point. He cares more about his own reputation and money than any patients.

His name is Cain.

I'd like to see an org chart of this Red Rock Corp. There is no way these two bozos get a senior executive demoted without even a meeting of the minds. The Asian henchman ain't long for this world and I'm sure Cain will get his comeuppance early next year. I foresee Conrad's dad playing a big role in getting Chastain back on track.

• Like 1
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Lots of loose ends,  I suppose  but not a very gratifying  season finale. 

I'm pretty sure at the end of the program an announcer said "in 3 weeks..." meaning there will be another episode on 1/7/20.

Like any hetero black woman, I have long had a thing for Morris Chestnut.  I realised last night whilst watching the show that I don't even think he's good looking. I hate the character of Cain that much. I'm happy to have Morris on TV where I can see him on a regular basis, but I want to punch him so badly (along with sidekick guy). Don't do this to me, show!

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, hula-la said:

Like any hetero black woman, I have long had a thing for Morris Chestnut.  I realised last night whilst watching the show that I don't even think he's good looking. I hate the character of Cain that much. I'm happy to have Morris on TV where I can see him on a regular basis, but I want to punch him so badly (along with sidekick guy). Don't do this to me, show!

How could they do this to Ricky????? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Come on, show. A 35 week baby is pretty healthy so the baby not coming out breathing and needing compressions was ridiculous. Mina was also getting annoying. She shouldn’t have been in the OR or allowed to operate on her friend. 
Cain has gone well past the point of being an asshole doctor with good intentions to just being an asshole. Seeing all those vented patients lined up was so sad.

• Love 7

I've never thought much of Morris Chestnut as an actor, never found him "hot" at all, so that makes his face as asshole Cain even more punchable to me.  I'll be glad when he gets his comeuppance.

• Love 1

Well, that was depressing.  I loathe the direction this show has gone in with the emphasis on the over-the-top evil of Red Rock, the Red Rock rep (can't be bothered to learn his name) and Dr. Cain.  I don't know if I want to keep watching it, even though I like the regular cast.  

• Love 6

I agree it's grim and depressing.  It's all too real, though, and is a big problem in our current hodgepodge system of health care, where Red Rock corporate management is about profit, and the tragic and unspeakable impact that relentless profit-focus has on people's health and care.  So it's in keeping with the show's theme of showing the ugly side of our health care system, issue by issue. 

They've tackled fake cancer diagnoses, incompetent doctors, shady practices in clinical trials, sketchy med device companies, and now, doctors who do multiple surgeries at one time, and skip out leaving their patient's in the care of inexperienced surgeons, as well as the overcrowding and non-care provided by "rehab" facilities who just warehouse unresponsive patients.

The good guys need to start winning more, though! 

• Love 14

The only thing I "like" about Cain and his stupid former hedge fund henchman is that I know they will look out for #1 when shit starts hitting the fan and they will turn on each other.  Sure, there's a plot avenue where they could stand united for the sake of self-preservation, but they are no Conrad and Nic.  I hope they each throw the other person under the ten-decker bus of destruction they've created.  Hopefully we don't have to wait until the 18th episode for this to happen.  (I assume s3 is 18 episodes, but haven't checked.)  And please let them go to prison!

It's sort of unbelievable Cain has been able to dodge so many bullets in his career, given how he conducts himself, but I'm happy to assume that's coming to an end.  And I hope he's publicly disgraced like Lane Hunter was, so he can't just jump to the next hospital that wants him and crow all over the place about the millions of lives he's saved, including Lord of the Rings elves and Abraham Lincoln.

This douche needs some "Good Place" accounting.  He's always hyping himself to the heavens, but refuses to see all of his negative points putting him at, like, minus bajillion.

• Love 13

I just watched this.

Why were they freaking out about a baby born at 35 weeks? That is perfectly fine! That kid would be fine! They should've just cut her out the second she arrived in the hospital and focused on the mom - they could've still had drama!

The stuff with Conrad cemented that something is gonna happen with Cain's lackey - i'm guessing he is gonna go down for something big - should be interesting. I want Conrad's dad to come back and beat them with his money

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

But doesn't everything  start up again in January? I'll keep it on my DVR, thankyou Ms Tree

You're welcome, Sarah ❤️. My guess is that they probably didn't want to air new episodes on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. So rather than risk no one seeing them, they just decided to skip those Tuesdays.

19 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

But doesn't everything  start up again in January? I'll keep it on my DVR, thankyou Ms Tree

I think the point is it was not a "season finale" but rather a mid-season finale/fall finale/winter finale.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 3
On 12/17/2019 at 9:41 PM, Madding crowd said:

I somehow hope Conrad’s dad can buy the hospital or do something so we can just get back to patient stories.

As soon as Conrad was fired, I immediately thought, "yeah, bring in the big guns/reinforcement" (Dad).  I wish they had made his character a regular instead of recurring.  Marshall certainly would have kept Bell in check and even Cain.

I'm not sure what to make of Bell; guess I just need to move on from the character I knew from S1-4; he's done a complete 180 with the occasional lapse in moral compass.   And then he does something extremely self-sacrificing and nice for Kit.    Who is this guy??

Mena and her friend (can't even think of her name, Oku?) - I truly hope this storyline is over.  I don't need angst hanging on for the remainder of the season.  It's just not that interesting.  Don't let the mom die and Mena has to raise the baby - that would make zero sense.

Cain - he's like Lane Hunter was but, of course, a million times worse (along with his minion)..  Uncertain how the writers will continue with his character as he IS the Big Bad Evil Man.  They'll either have to retain that facade or they'll kill him off--just like all the other baddies!

On 12/17/2019 at 10:24 PM, Sarah Heart said:

Lots of loose ends,  I suppose  but not a very gratifying  season finale. 

Yeah, can't wait for the return on Jan. 7😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, hula-la said:

Well then - the writers have succeeded!   They've made him so unlikable, evil and with no remorse with how he treats patients,, they've written his character so everyone hates him.   I'm a MC fan but also as a hetero black woman, I grow tired of the angry black man, unscrupulous black man, druggie black man, etc., on most TV shows.   It will be interesting to see where they take this talented, egotistical but brilliant character AND the dynamics between Raptor and him--also a MJW fan--which I hope won't be stereotypical, predictable and cliched..

Edited by cathmed
  • Love 4
On 12/18/2019 at 12:09 AM, KaveDweller said:

I wish they had elaborated on that too. Either he was wrong about the contract or he can push back on that

Perhaps he (Bell) meant they could never terminate him--demote, yes but terminate, absolutely not.   Who knows; we're all probably thinking too hard on this glaring statement😉

• Like 1
15 hours ago, RealityCreator said:

Well, that was depressing.  I loathe the direction this show has gone in with the emphasis on the over-the-top evil of Red Rock, the Red Rock rep (can't be bothered to learn his name) and Dr. Cain.  I don't know if I want to keep watching it, even though I like the regular cast.  

Sadly, a typical problems as shows start to "mature".  The writers/writing room/showrunner think they're adding drama, angst, value when they continue to veer away from the premise of the show (and the regular cast) to bring in all these ancillary characters and trope storylines.  There's enough misdeeds, mismanagement, greed, unethical behavior, interesting/unusual medical stories, etc., to tell without resorting to outlandish or non-nonsensical plotlines.  What's happened to intelligent writing (that's rhetorical).

• Love 9

Egads, where to start with this episode? First the positives:

1. NO NIC'S DAD cluttering up the screen and scenes. That was a big plus in my book. And no dwelling on Jessie. All good.

2. That diamond ring - yowza! It was beautiful. Although, Conrad, you are in the middle of a hospital cafeteria, don't pull that thing out in full view if you are trying to keep anything a surprise. And whoops, look who drops by? Nic! 

3. Devan and Conrad getting back to a good place again. I like it.

4. Glad that little baby is OK. 5 weeks early is actually not too terrible, not sure why there was SO much fuss and concern for the little one. My nephew was born about 12 weeks early - that was a real cause for concern. 

5. Conrad is a cocky guy, but I think he handled his exit gracefully and didn't want anyone else to make a scene. I hope his father has some cards up his sleeves to help. 

Now the negatives (or at least the depressings...):

1. CAIN-You're a grade A evil person. I am a hetero white woman who loves Morris Chestnut (please, it wasn't popular, but can we get the show Rosewood back? He was likeable.) I cannot stand his over the top evilness, with his little non-medical-background financial minion by his side. I say to Cain: FUCK YOU.

2. Speaking of Cain...The most depressing warehouse full of brain dead patients. I know it's a show but my heart hurt when I saw that. I knew as soon as Cain started telling the daughter that they were moving the mom to facility (and then lied to Bell to say that it was also on the family's request) that this was bad news. And I had to suspend belief - IRL, there would be paperwork to fill out, a variety of facilities to choose from, family visits to the facility, etc. But, has anyone else seen the movie "Coma" from the 70's I think? That's what it reminded me of. And it bummed me out to no end.

3. Can Mena's friend be OK, and just stop this storyline? We don't need Mena juggling a baby and a tough career, I like this show better when it's focused on the cases and hospital stuff, less personal stuff (I can watch Gray's for the soap opera aspect1)

See ya in 3 weeks! 

• Love 9

I thought they were going to have Conrad and Nic offer to take the baby. 

Wow, I thought that Conrad was a "close talker", but how about when Cain and Bell went at it? I could never handle having someone stand, much less speak sneeringly at me while standing that close. Oh my.

I did like Conrad getting in the boss' face and not showing any fear.

Facility for the brain-dead patients? Oh my goodness. So creepy.

Can't wait for new episodes in January.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, cathmed said:

Perhaps he (Bell) meant they could never terminate him--demote, yes but terminate, absolutely not.   Who knows; we're all probably thinking too hard on this glaring statement😉

at least harder than the writers, I'm sure 😄

2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

4. Glad that little baby is OK. 5 weeks early is actually not too terrible, not sure why there was SO much fuss and concern for the little one. My nephew was born about 12 weeks early - that was a real cause for concern. 

Now the negatives (or at least the depressings...):

2. Speaking of Cain...The most depressing warehouse full of brain dead patients. I know it's a show but my heart hurt when I saw that. I knew as soon as Cain started telling the daughter that they were moving the mom to facility (and then lied to Bell to say that it was also on the family's request) that this was bad news. And I had to suspend belief - IRL, there would be paperwork to fill out, a variety of facilities to choose from, family visits to the facility, etc. But, has anyone else seen the movie "Coma" from the 70's I think? That's what it reminded me of. And it bummed me out to no end.

3. Can Mena's friend be OK, and just stop this storyline? We don't need Mena juggling a baby and a tough career, I like this show better when it's focused on the cases and hospital stuff, less personal stuff (I can watch Gray's for the soap opera aspect1)

See ya in 3 weeks! 

I think I was 9 weeks premature and even in the 70s it wasn't that big of a deal.  My biggest hardship was having to wear doll clothes for the first part of my life because they didn't make real baby clothes small enough.  I think at most that baby might have needed oxygen and an incubator for a bit, but it wouldn't be like "OMG, let's keep the baby in as long as possible."  It was stupid last week when they were acting like that too, because wasn't she already pretty far along last week?  I'm not sure how much time has passed.

I super do not want to see Mena raising a baby.  As much as I want this storyline over, I've been dreading it because I fear it's going to end up with Mena having a baby.  

Re the veg farm, wouldn't as least one family come to visit and be outraged?  I know most families probably wouldn't, but there's going to be that one person that insists on it and blow the whole thing.  I'd like to think there are surprise inspections from the state for certification, but probably not.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

It was stupid last week when they were acting like that too, because wasn't she already pretty far along last week?  I'm not sure how much time has passed.

Re the veg farm, wouldn't as least one family come to visit and be outraged?  I know most families probably wouldn't, but there's going to be that one person that insists on it and blow the whole thing.  I'd like to think there are surprise inspections from the state for certification, but probably not.

It's possible to test the baby's lungs for maturity and that's usually the indicator that it can live outside the mother. Weren't they trying to force-mature them with steroids?

While I can get that Cain could farm out people whose families gave up on them coming back, that kid will rock the boat when it's evident Mom's not getting any actual rehab and once she sees the veg farm. I'm surprised Cain risked it, especially with the girl being able to call up that talk show host and get attention.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, CoyoteBlue said:

While I can get that Cain could farm out people whose families gave up on them coming back, that kid will rock the boat when it's evident Mom's not getting any actual rehab and once she sees the veg farm. I'm surprised Cain risked it, especially with the girl being able to call up that talk show host and get attention.

Yes, she also looked at Cain suspiciously.  I hope she winds up being the one who puts him on blast.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, CoyoteBlue said:

It's possible to test the baby's lungs for maturity and that's usually the indicator that it can live outside the mother. Weren't they trying to force-mature them with steroids?

I didn't even realize it was the Montel Williams lady that was being shipped off -- even though she was shown in the previouslies, I just can't care enough about the mustache twisting bullshit to be way invested.  If he shipped the lady from TV off to the vent farm that is just ultra stupid and deserves to be outed.  It's like he wants to get caught.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I think I was 9 weeks premature and even in the 70s it wasn't that big of a deal.  My biggest hardship was having to wear doll clothes for the first part of my life because they didn't make real baby clothes small enough.  I think at most that baby might have needed oxygen and an incubator for a bit, but it wouldn't be like "OMG, let's keep the baby in as long as possible."  It was stupid last week when they were acting like that too, because wasn't she already pretty far along last week?  I'm not sure how much time has passed.

12 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I was born 15 weeks early in 1990.

Being born 28 weeks and under is a big concern

I think it is by 30 weeks, coming out early isn't ideal, but it is easy to deal with, especailly now

Add me to those who happened to be confused about why there was such a high panic about the baby being born at 35 weeks. Now, 30 weeks, I would have understood. But 35? And I know this wasn't just about Adaku's heart condition, because they focused their part on the baby being born at 35 weeks. That's five weeks early, sure, but that's not that bad. They should have had Adaku deliver at 28 weeks or something; at least THAT makes more sense for the baby to be in some immediate danger.

I do think they handled this baby thing well enough. They have Adaku on life support, so it'll give Mina the baby story for a few episodes before Adaku wakes up and takes her baby home. Since I was convinced that she'd die and Mina would be stuck with a baby she didn't want and that they'd just lead her into motherhood, this potential twist works with me. Not a lot of shows, especially medical shows, actually leaves a patient in a coma; their fate is usually dealt with in an episode or two. And it doesn't leave Mina forever saddled with a baby, so that's good. I don't think babies on this show would work long-term, and that's just fine with me.

I am not surprised at Cain basically creating a brain-dead hospital just to "store" patients that he doesn't want dead in order to not tarnish his reputation. He's absolutely awful. He's still nearly as bad as Hunter...he's basically the anti-Hunter, in a way. Instead of intentionally killing his patients for his reputation, he's intentionally keeping them alive against their will for his reputation. Maybe two sides of the same coin, if we want to be more accurate. 

I did smile at Conrad standing in Red Rock Rep's face and the guy looked genuinely shaken. Because we all know Conrad will be back at the hospital in a few episodes, there aren't TOO many stakes, but it might be fun to explore what Conrad does next. However, keeping him away from the hospital for too long is a bad idea, especially with him being the only one. The Good Doctor tried that with their main character in their second season and it was a detriment to that show. So hopefully they figure it out sooner, rather than later. 

I guess that proposal's going to wait a bit until Conrad figures out what to do now that he's been fired.

I swear that it has to have been more than a year since Devon started as an intern. Two and a half seasons have gone by, somehow Adaku got pregnant this season AND carried to 35 weeks, so no way has it just been a year; it's been at least a year and a half. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Add me to those who happened to be confused about why there was such a high panic about the baby being born at 35 weeks. Now, 30 weeks, I would have understood. But 35? And I know this wasn't just about Adaku's heart condition, because they focused their part on the baby being born at 35 weeks. That's five weeks early, sure, but that's not that bad. They should have had Adaku deliver at 28 weeks or something; at least THAT makes more sense for the baby to be in some immediate danger.

I do think they handled this baby thing well enough. They have Adaku on life support, so it'll give Mina the baby story for a few episodes before Adaku wakes up and takes her baby home. Since I was convinced that she'd die and Mina would be stuck with a baby she didn't want and that they'd just lead her into motherhood, this potential twist works with me. Not a lot of shows, especially medical shows, actually leaves a patient in a coma; their fate is usually dealt with in an episode or two. And it doesn't leave Mina forever saddled with a baby, so that's good. I don't think babies on this show would work long-term, and that's just fine with me.

I am not surprised at Cain basically creating a brain-dead hospital just to "store" patients that he doesn't want dead in order to not tarnish his reputation. He's absolutely awful. He's still nearly as bad as Hunter...he's basically the anti-Hunter, in a way. Instead of intentionally killing his patients for his reputation, he's intentionally keeping them alive against their will for his reputation. Maybe two sides of the same coin, if we want to be more accurate. 

I did smile at Conrad standing in Red Rock Rep's face and the guy looked genuinely shaken. Because we all know Conrad will be back at the hospital in a few episodes, there aren't TOO many stakes, but it might be fun to explore what Conrad does next. However, keeping him away from the hospital for too long is a bad idea, especially with him being the only one. The Good Doctor tried that with their main character in their second season and it was a detriment to that show. So hopefully they figure it out sooner, rather than later. 

I guess that proposal's going to wait a bit until Conrad figures out what to do now that he's been fired.

I swear that it has to have been more than a year since Devon started as an intern. Two and a half seasons have gone by, somehow Adaku got pregnant this season AND carried to 35 weeks, so no way has it just been a year; it's been at least a year and a half. 

Yeah, the whole pregnancy stuff was confusing - I mean at least if they were like "oh because of this condition the fetus is getting less blood" or *something*

I have to imagine "This felt like the longest year ever" *had* to be a joke from the writers - since they have had two Halloween episodes (Season 2's was a Halloween episode, season 3's was implied - the episode with Hades). And I think like 6 months passed after Hunter's stuff. Let me check wikipedia, hm

Season 1 premiere was the first day of Devon's internship (Isn't the first day of a fellowship July 1?)

side thought: wait wait wait wasn't the date of death on Jessie's files May 2019?

Anyway, back to wikipedia - Season 2 episode 6 is Halloween. Season 2 episode 9 is Devon's wedding. Season 2 Episode 14 is Valentine's Day. Season 2 Episode 19, a blizzard hits the city. Season 3, episode 6 "Nurses Day" is May 6th (National Nurses Day in 2019). Season 3 episode 8 is Peking Duck Day, the Thanksgiving Episode.

So no matter what, more than 365 days have passed.

Party pooper here.

Glad to see some 'reality' if you will. Conrad absolutely should've gotten fired for lying in general. He falsified medical records and went on record at the board meeting. And anyone who doesn't think this crap goes on is naive. As matter of fact for poetic justice sake Conrad double absolutely should've gotten fired for torturing and lying about the prisoner.  Also disappointed in Prevesh, Conrad indoctrinated him well.

Since people hate the character Cain so much that tells me the actor and/or writers are doing their job. It's a tv show character, bravo. Same for the on-site corporate representative. Kudos to the actors. It's their job to play sneaky, kaniving evil(not the other show)

I like how they're trying to reform Bell in that trying to show he started at wanting to be a doctor and liking surgery not a profiteer other enjoying some of the things a surgeons salary could buy. Him and Conrad have sort of flipped roles

The ventilator farm is akin to research/treatment center in the first season of the show. That will become 'the villain'. Either Red Rock/the owners and/or Cain will get called out on dumping their patients their. That's also a swipe at long term care/hospice facilities as well.

The show uses ego a lot but that makes for strong characters. I was disappointed at Okafor's behavior but this person is probably one of the only people she cares about now. Might be some political subtext from writers/her in regards to abortion.  Right now Dr Austin is only one who can play a straight game and win.

And yes thank you for not having Nic's dad clutter up the scenes.

All and all it wasn't the horrific epi many think it was. I'm glad to see some of these character at least get cosmic justice.

Edited by misstwpherecool
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, misstwpherecool said:

The show uses ego a lot but that makes for strong characters. I was disappointed at Okafor's behavior but this person is probably one of the only people she cares about now. Might be some political subtext from writers/her in regards to abortion. 

I didn't notice any subtext regarding abortion.  No one was advocating that or mentioned it, and it wasn't applicable since the baby was old enough to be born relatively safely and save the mom's life at the same time, even though it was a bit early.  I'm curious what you noticed otherwise.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, izabella said:

I didn't notice any subtext regarding abortion.  No one was advocating that or mentioned it, and it wasn't applicable since the baby was old enough to be born relatively safely and save the mom's life at the same time, even though it was a bit early.  I'm curious what you noticed otherwise.

I used the word 'might' but anytime they have a 'mother or the baby' story that's a very thin line to walk. Strong women character demanding the mother be saved. And the mother demanding the baby be saved. Keep in mind Okafor and mother have had their stances through several epis now.

Intended or not it could come off as a commentary on long running issues.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:57 AM, hula-la said:

Heh, hetero white woman here, and I am having the same issues. Morris Chestnut has been one of my pretend celebrity boyfriends for 25+ years - bested by Keanu, who has been there for 30, lol - but Cain is such a freaking gross human, it’s interfering with the hot. I got so excited when I found out he was gonna be on the show, and then, ugh. 

What I DO love, however, is that I now adore Dr. Austin. His character was written with too many tropes early on, but I love how the character has been developed, and grown-up Theo Huxtable is adorable. I watch almost just for him and Jane Leeves. 

• Love 5

36 weeks is considered "preterm". 35 weeks shouldn't cause all that drama.

If Cain is Chief of Surgery, who is the new CEO?

Shouldn't there be legal recourse for Conrad's firing? He had a contract after all.  Don't they need actual proof that he lied to the board?

I don't understand how Cain can keep shipping patients to the ventilator facility. Who is paying for them all? Would the insurance companies start to get suspicious?

Does Red Rock not pay attention to Chastain? I would think that they would notice that there are a lot of problems lately. On the other hand, they put an accountant in charge of a hospital so maybe they don't care.

On 12/17/2019 at 10:53 PM, Arkay said:

I assume that it's ironclad in terms of being a staff surgeon, not Chief of Surgery.

• Like 1