Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: Orion Relocation Services

• Start Topic

Episode Description:

Red and Liz investigate Orion Relocation Services, an organization that surreptitiously facilitates the disappearance and relocation of criminals. Meanwhile, Katarina delves into the memories of an old friend in order to get additional information about the Townsend Directive.

Ya know most of Red Reddington and Elizabeth Keen's problems would be solved if they just talked to each other.  They are obsessed with each other and lying to each other and are in a constant dance of death with each other.  But that is the whole point of the show.  

But dammit Liz you should have shot your mamma. 

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, NeenerNeener said:

So we still don't know who ThisRed is, and it looks like Katerina doesn't know either. Go figure.

That makes no sense to me. Red seems to know and have feelings for her but she doesn't know who he really is? This is getting ridiculous.

And when she was torturing him at the beginning of the season it seemed like she knew who he really was and cared for him.

• Love 3
(edited)

The Orion Location Services were underwhelming as Blacklisters -- they made the Kings of the Highway look like super-villains by comparison.

What are the odds that the new woman moving in down the hall from Lizzie just happened to be similar in look and age as Katarina Rostova ?  I'm calling bullshit.

The scenes shot in complete darkness at that underground restaurant -- some of Megan Boone's finest acting.  In fact, those scenes in complete darkness were worthy of Emmy submission tapes.  </sarcasm>

Combine that with numerous scenes of Ilya unconscious fighting against the memory probe. It was a painful episode to watch.

So, was Katarina's husband that was blown up in that car in Ilya's memory probe Lizzie's actual father ?

There's no way Lizzie kills Katarina -- if in fact she really is Katarina.  I suspect she actually isn't Katarina Rostova, but Katarina Rostova was killed back in the day and she is actually a replacement who has been implanted with the real Katarina's memories (or some bullshit that the writers will come up with).

I'm still not sure what the Townsend Directive is.

I find it difficult to believe that Reddington doesn't have his own team watching Lizzie's apartment.  The FBI team is invisible/nonexistent, and Reddington just relying on the FBI to do their jobs properly seems out of character.

Ressler and Park were barely in the episode.

And still no sign of the dogs or Robert Vesco's cat.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 7

Every time I think Lizzie couldn’t get any stupider she pulls a stunt like this. How does she think it’s a good idea to try to take out the most wanted woman in the world by herself with her daughter literally ten feet away?  Someone’s got to get that poor kid back to her grandmother before her idiot mother gets her killed. 

When Ressler said that Lizzie had to be safe because she had an FBI security detail watching her 24/7, I literally lol’d. 

At this point, Red can turn out to be the loved child of Jimmy Hoffa and Amelia Earhart and I couldn’t give a crap. There have been so many fake outs around his true identity that it doesn’t even matter anymore. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Johnny Dollar said:

Every time I think Lizzie couldn’t get any stupider she pulls a stunt like this. How does she think it’s a good idea to try to take out the most wanted woman in the world by herself with her daughter literally ten feet away?  Someone’s got to get that poor kid back to her grandmother before her idiot mother gets her killed.

Well, she did put a suppressor on the gun before approaching Not!Katerina(?) so she wouldn't wake up her daughter. And, assuming she actually did kill her, she just would have called Mr. Kaplan to clean it up before her daughter woke up. Oh, wait, I think I see the problem. I guess she could ask the non-existent FBI team to come in w/ an extra carpet to roll up and remove the body. Yeah, that'll work. 

• LOL 2

If the couple that were killed in the opening could find Orion and there are trucks with Orion's name on it, how hard is it for Red and the FBI?

Red is slipping if he thought the FBI was watching and protecting Liz.

How can Liz tell if Agnes is upset? She has one look all the time. Agnes must not have been too upset about the shooting, she was ready to hop in the flashing playhouse to play.

I guess the people that rented the field also made sure the restroom was off limits? The mom had a video but was too freaked out to make an ID? She has f*cking video!??!! Who is she IDing? Just give the video to the police. 

And no video of Katarina leaving the restroom? If the kid took his time blowing out the candles, we may have had more time to capture Katarina walking out.

I hope kicking the chef's ass in the dark is on the menu? Sorry! I need see to what I'm eating!

Red didn't stay long enough to see the chef brought out a Blue Whale.

The underground restaurant allowed Red to enter with a gun. I guess the outlier chef is confident in his food and is not worried someone will shoot him for his bull$hit (and real BS to eat will be his next menu).

Red never gave Potash an amount and Potash just quickly agrees to make a call? What kind of business man is he to not get a dollar figure?

When I opened my eyes, for a moment I thought I was Ilya. Skovnic (SP) is good! Who really needed help with their memory: Ilya or Katarina? Too bad Leonardo DiCaprio and Ellen Page weren't around to lend a helping hand.

Katarina's neighbors are not complaining about his smoking?

Park just gave Red information before the team. She is fitting in nicely.

They faked me out: I thought the woman who had cut her hair was Sophia Burke. When the other lady entered the restaurant and said she was Sophia, I was confused for a moment.

Liz never asked Red if he killed the woman. 

Cooper told Liz she should not move because she will be going place to place and it's not good. Is this what he tells the people asking for witness protection?

Good job Orion movers not checking for a shot gun!

Liz was so rude and persistent to Katarina over the phone. She couldn't tell she sounded distraught and wasn't in the mood to watch Agnes? Why not ask the person watching Agnes to stay a little longer.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Johnny Dollar said:

At this point, Red can turn out to be the loved child of Jimmy Hoffa and Amelia Earhart and I couldn’t give a crap. There have been so many fake outs around his true identity that it doesn’t even matter anymore. 

This made me snort my morning coffee. So hilarious, but now if the writers are reading here, you know we're gonna see "Amelia Hoffa No. 694" next season.

• Love 2

Some how I knew Red would save the owl. Needed something slip in some political/social commentary.

So Dominic seems to have been running the show more than led to believe? Still confused by the kgb drama/throw even more stufffffff on the wall see if it sticks.

Still don't buy Red was killed. I think Ilya was his handler and either him and Red went Rogue or Red wound up handling him. They probably wound up using an actor/double to make sure he was scene just enough to fuel a narrative.

And yes Lizzy going to take out her nanny 10 ft from her daughter who was traumatized/troubled by the body in the men's room. Wait until Agnes draws another dead body and tell the teach Mommy had one in the living room.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, misstwpherecool said:

Wait until Agnes draws another dead body and tell the teach Mommy had one in the living room.

[Interior: Pre-school Classroom]

Liz: We were watching Die Hard, best Christmas movie ever.....

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Why would an FBI agent carry a silencer in the first place? Is Lizzie a free lance assassin in addition to being a top notch profiler and mother of the year candidate?  

Katarina: I’ll just stay deep underground and off the grid so no one can ever find me to carry out the Townsend Directive. 
Also Katarina: Hi guys. I know you couldn’t find me for thirty plus years, and practically everyone who remembers why I was to be killed is already dead themselves, but I really want to see what this Instagram thing is all about. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

1) Liz thought the 2 Russian agents went to the park to get Agnes, also thinks there was a dead body in the rest room, and doesn't think it strange that Agnes (accompanied only by a 60ish nanny), was unharmed?

2) I understand that Katarina would be very upset that her best friend Ilya and her father would set her up to be killed (and that her husband dying instead would make it even worse) but she repeatedly blew by the argument about it being the best way to keep Masha safe, which was a mandate she had sworn Ilya to uphold. Now that she had remarried, was Masha not of primary importance anymore?  Would she have sacrificed her life to keep her daughter safe?  Maybe that's what this season is building toward.

3) Even if Katarina had been blown up instead of her husband, why would everyone be convinced it was her instead of a woman of similar appearance/an actress who was tricked/hired to get in a car (containing traces of Katarina's DNA) at an opportune time? Body doubles are used all the time, and it was Katarina's own father who set up the explosion.

Edited by ItCouldBeWorse
  • Love 1

"Sorry to pull you out of your meeting."

WTF Liz? As far as she knew Maddy Tolliver was a perfect stranger doing her favors by looking after her daughter. Now Liz imposed that her neighbor needed to stop whatever she was doing to look after Agnes?

Edited by TV Anonymous
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, TV Anonymous said:

"Sorry to pull you out of your meeting."

WTF Liz? As far as she knew Maddy Tolliver was a perfect stranger doing her favors by looking after her daughter. Now Liz imposed that her neighbor needed to stop whatever she was doing to look after Agnes?

She also referred to her as her nanny, which is also a big WTF moment. 

• Love 5

I feel like I lose brain cells every time I hate watch this show, but I just can't stop.  I think the same is happening to Red.  Did he really believe that the FBI was watching Liz?  And how has he never checked into Agnes' "nanny" himself?

And will someone please clue the writers in that we don't need soooo many plot "twists" ( I call it twists loosely".  I mean can we just know who one frigging person actually is?  If there is a next season, I don't know if I can watch.  I might just come here to see what is going on.

• Love 5

The convolutions just keep coming. But dammit, I just love Red and Dembe so much, I can't stop watching either. 

Poor Dembe getting shut down by Sophia: "Not gonna happen, handsome, nice try" or something to that effect. 😄

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

Poor Dembe getting shut down by Sophia: "Not gonna happen, handsome, nice try" or something to that effect. 😄

Since she just lost her way out, Mrs. Dembe is a possible Plan B....

• LOL 2
On 12/7/2019 at 4:52 AM, ottoDbusdriver said:

And still no sign of the dogs or Robert Vesco's cat.

Maybe they should have asked Ilya while he was under and relatively cooperative.

On 12/8/2019 at 4:41 AM, misstwpherecool said:

Still confused by the kgb drama/throw even more stufffffff on the wall see if it sticks.

And there, in a nutshell, is the Townsend Directive.

Edited by Dowel Jones
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 12/7/2019 at 7:52 AM, ottoDbusdriver said:

Combine that with numerous scenes of Ilya unconscious fighting against the memory probe. It was a painful episode to watch.

Skovic: Perhaps we are not asking the right questions.....

Is Arthur Fleck your bastard son?

Ilya: GGGrrr...

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, misstwpherecool said:

Did Lizzie have a fashion faux pas with her pant legs seemingly halfway up her shin when she rushed in the room where the relocation victim shot the boss? Showed her boots. That's not a fashion thing is it?

I think it is, and it's not a good look. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, misstwpherecool said:

Did Lizzie have a fashion faux pas with her pant legs seemingly halfway up her shin when she rushed in the room where the relocation victim shot the boss? Showed her boots. That's not a fashion thing is it?

I know, I thought the same thing. We called them waders when we were in school.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:33 AM, mxc90 said:

If the couple that were killed in the opening could find Orion and there are trucks with Orion's name on it, how hard is it for Red and the FBI?

Red never gave Potash an amount and Potash just quickly agrees to make a call? What kind of business man is he to not get a dollar figure?

Katarina's neighbors are not complaining about his smoking?

The truck actually said Monitor Moving Company.  I assume they use Monitor as a front to find victims, but are semi-legit and only send the kill team when they have a match.

People often do shit for Red just because he's Red.

Katarina's neighbors are Liz and Liz's neighbors.  I can't remember if she lived in the same place when Tom was murdered, but I'm sure enough other stupid Lizzie shit has gone on that smoking doesn't even register.  

On 12/10/2019 at 2:29 PM, margol29 said:

I know, I thought the same thing. We called them waders when we were in school.

We called them High Waters. Lizzie was wearing them when she went to the park last week, and walked through the cow pie on her way to look for dead bodies in the lake. No one "cool" would EVER be caught wearing High Waters. Which I guess explains why Lizzie is wearing a pair.

I'm questioning all that happening in Katarina's apartment while those many FBI guards are right outside her door.

I find it hilarious that EVERYONE has heard of Red Reddington yet not one single bad guy can recognize him. (Or is it?)

Lizzie to Red: "The woman in Paris ... if you find her, will it end?"

Me: "Will what end? This crap show? I sure hope so."

Ilya was wearing a wedding band during his memory trip.

If Katarina was leaving during that Trip Back In Time, when her husband got in the car (wearing no shoes!), why was she running around wearing only a nightgown after the explosion. And why did hubby get in the car if wife wasn't in there. Duh.

LOL moment: Katarina comes out of her drug-induced Memory Trip to answer the phone.

I kept watching those electrode patches on Ilya, waiting for them to fall off since they were hanging on by a hair, or less than one hair.

Red and Dembe rush in and shoot all the mover guys. Shouldn't he just capture one or two to question? Red's been pretty quick on the trigger this season, like it was such fun sport to "accidentally" kill the salt-and-pepper collector guy a few weeks back.

Second LOL moment: Red showing the photo to the woman who just got gut shot with a 12-guage and insisting she ID the pic. Alrighty then.

I be more interested in Dembe, he not only does needlepoint, he's a fine sketch artist.

On 12/11/2019 at 4:57 PM, Suzysite said:

The old wig?

I swear she was wearing it this episode, I kept staring at her head. Which is not enjoyable in the least.