Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Kristina and the baby might be dying, but when is the parade through town for Joss, LIFEGUARD OF THE YEAR?  Criminy, how many times was she heaped with praise today?  

TJ blaming Kristina in the previews--he's just getting more loathsome by the day.

I would like twelve more flashbacks of just Gio's reaction please.  Comedy gold!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, KittyQ said:

Seriously - "the law is the law" - "you COWARD!" Of course, Alexis is wrong because all she has is, "I told you all this before you decided to move forward"? You did it anyway and didn't try to keep things good between the three of you, but Alexis is the dope for sticking to the law and reminding you that "I told you so"? I'm pretty sure TJ would be the first (and still might be) to tell everyone "I told you so" if anything else happens.

Re Ava- She didn't even leave the room to see if Kristina was OK. Wouldn't a normal person rush downstairs after this kind of accident? That alone makes her seem guilty. Closing the curtains afterward made it even clearer.

Absolutely, for both of them. Re Ava, she didn't leave the room and rush downstairs or call 9/11 to report that a pregnant woman fell from her window. She closed the curtains and Dante noted there was no sign of the curtains being yanked in an attempt by Kristina to save herself.  She didn't even look at all upset about what she witnessed when Dante questioned her, just nervous about being accused. You've got to be cold hearted to react that way, when it's your only (surviving) child's own sister. She literally only cares about "beating" Sonny in court for possession of Avery. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
22 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Ava, she didn't leave the room and rush downstairs or call 9/11 to report that a pregnant woman fell from her window. She closed the curtains and Dante noted there was no sign of the curtains being yanked in an attempt by Kristina to save herself. 

To basically saying "well, she's pretty fat that must be why the window broke so easily" as a defense.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, KittyQ said:

You may be right but since when would having a lawyer protect anyone from the wrath of PC? It might have been smart to get her lawyer involved right away, but it does look bad, especially when a person's life is in danger, doesn't it? 

I don't think Ava got any advice from Scotty yet, though, or she wouldn't have created that bizarre set up while waiting for someone to show up. Her lies weren't even all that plausible, at least to Dante. I still think showing at least a modicum of concern for the woman who fell from the window would have gone a ways to help her look less shifty and conniving. (But if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, well, you probably have a duck).

lol this is all true. (I didn't know she did all of that bit, they didn't show that on YT. they just saw the aftermath, and Ava calling scotty). I personally woulda shown concern and left everything as it was. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

TJ blaming Kristina in the previews--he's just getting more loathsome by the day.

I don't have a problem with anything he said to Alexis about Kristina because I think that he is right. However about the previews, I am 99% sure that he is talking about Ava.

I don't know what Ava is thinking. Kristina tripping on Jagger's duffle bag and crashing through the window into the pool wasn't even believable. Her shoes is more unbelievable,

• Like 3
(edited)

Why was it important to Ava to switch the bag and shoes?  To tell Jagger he "owes" her for keeping it from Sonny that it was Jagger's bag Kristina fell over?

Trina knows that Jagger (and his luggage) was there.

Edited by ciarra
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But she won't because she feels the same way. Going to Alexis, and then to Sam-who agreed with her about Kristina. And she lets out a SIIIIIGH of relief that Sam "GETS IT!" And she feels soooooooo much better.

I’ve majorly sideyed Sam in this. Yeah, she’s barely in this SL but every convo she has with her sisters, she’s completely two faced. She just agrees with whoever she’s speaking to at the moment and lets Alexis play the bad guy  for telling them she won’t choose between them and trying to play mediator. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I’ve majorly sideyed Sam in this. Yeah, she’s barely in this SL but every convo she has with her sisters, she’s completely two faced.

Sam has never been on the right side of any issue. Dante's totally too good for her.

As many have speculated, looks like Ava/MW is not long for this show. Can't see unhinged Sonny sparing her. Another character with great potential totally wasted. Probably time for her exit though, when you consider Ava's first scenes were way back when with Luke Spencer. Other than the toxic, co-dependent relationship with Nik, the character was never consistently interesting.

(edited)

Gio looked like he was going to vomit and laugh. 
TJ  has been saying the same stuff for months

Edited by ljr
  • Like 6

If we could return to Pikeman for a moment. I am totally confused by the explanation Anna gave Jason (Dante? Can't remember). It was the WSB trying to divest itself of Pikeman? So why were Brennan and Valentin reducing the dosage of Sonny's meds? Why were current/former heads of crime families (RIP, Olivia Jerome) being targeted? Clearly this is not where the storyline was heading when it started, but someone somewhere decided to wrap it up and just ignore a bunch of things that happened. I'm glad it's over with, but it makes no sense.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pingaponga said:

If we could return to Pikeman for a moment. I am totally confused by the explanation Anna gave Jason (Dante? Can't remember). It was the WSB trying to divest itself of Pikeman? So why were Brennan and Valentin reducing the dosage of Sonny's meds? Why were current/former heads of crime families (RIP, Olivia Jerome) being targeted? Clearly this is not where the storyline was heading when it started, but someone somewhere decided to wrap it up and just ignore a bunch of things that happened. I'm glad it's over with, but it makes no sense.

I think the original story had Pikeman wanting to move into Port Charles so they could smuggle things through the city, so they started to target the heads of local crime families to reduce the competition. Messing with Sonny's meds was part of that so Sonny would make mistakes and either get arrested and sent to jail or be vulnerable to be taken out so Pikeman could replace him with one of their people. I guess the change in writers caused them to want to shut down the storyline so the WSB pulled Brennan out of prison and back to the bureau, wiping his arrest and other activities in Port Charles, helping Valentine to escape and setting up new identities for him and Charlotte elsewhere, and either divesting itself of Pikeman and/or shutting them down in Port Charles. The hanging thread is the one messing with Sonny's meds (maybe no one told the dirty pharmacist to quit? plus Ava was blackmailing him to continue by reducing his actual medication to zero), but that's probably going to get resolved somehow soon after Ava had a hand in Christina falling through the hotel window. It's definitely an example of a show wanting to change direction on a big storyline by shutting it down without fully resolving all the threads

• Like 8
16 minutes ago, DanaK said:

I think the original story had Pikeman wanting to move into Port Charles so they could smuggle things through the city, so they started to target the heads of local crime families to reduce the competition. Messing with Sonny's meds was part of that so Sonny would make mistakes and either get arrested and sent to jail or be vulnerable to be taken out so Pikeman could replace him with one of their people. I guess the change in writers caused them to want to shut down the storyline so the WSB pulled Brennan out of prison and back to the bureau, wiping his arrest and other activities in Port Charles, helping Valentine to escape and setting up new identities for him and Charlotte elsewhere, and either divesting itself of Pikeman and/or shutting them down in Port Charles. The hanging thread is the one messing with Sonny's meds (maybe no one told the dirty pharmacist to quit? plus Ava was blackmailing him to continue by reducing his actual medication to zero), but that's probably going to get resolved somehow soon after Ava had a hand in Christina falling through the hotel window. It's definitely an example of a show wanting to change direction on a big storyline by shutting it down without fully resolving all the threads

Also if they get desperate at some point in the future for a storyline,  they will pull it out of mothballs,  retcon half of it and convince themselves that we the viewers will swallow it all hook, line and sinker and be thoroughly engrossed in the nonsense on screen. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
16 hours ago, KittyQ said:

You may be right but since when would having a lawyer protect anyone from the wrath of PC?

Especially when that lawyer is Scott. 

15 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

She literally only cares about "beating" Sonny in court for possession of Avery.

That's equally true of Sonny. Neither side is a shining example of upstanding citizenship.

14 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

To basically saying "well, she's pretty fat that must be why the window broke so easily" as a defense.  

NGL, that totally cracked me up. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Sam has never been on the right side of any issue. Dante's totally too good for her.

Yes!!! Honestly, I think Sam has had no use for Kristina since LA's Kristina told her some embarrassing truths about her relationship with Jason, in front of their mother and Molly. Most recently, she complained to Dante that Kristina was very pregnant and cranky (Kristina's hadn't said anything unpleasant to her sister) and then showed zero concern for Kristina when the audio file of Natalia trashing Kristina and Blaze was released. 

Dante knows, although he can't admit, that he's too good for Sam since she got offended that he was mad at her for committing a crime with Spinelli and telling him "no worries; we won't get caught". 

I feel like at this point, a judge would want to take custody of Avery away from both Sonny and Ava and award it to Dante and Sam. "Detective Falconeri is Mr. Corinthos' adult son, the girl's brother, and Ms. McCall is Ms. Jerome's adult niece, the girl's cousin. Their children are her family as well. Case dismissed."

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I feel like at this point, a judge would want to take custody of Avery away from both Sonny and Ava and award it to Dante and Sam.

Skip the middlemen and hand Avery directly to the army of Q nannies. You know that's where Sam would park her anyway.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
6 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Bold of you to assume that the storyline started with an ultimate end goal in mind. The way every story on this show (for years!) just seems to meander until sputtering to a lame conclusion leads me to believe that there's no roadmap being followed, just a bunch of writers figuring it out as they go until even they get bored with it.

I tend to watch a week of episodes in one batch at the end and, man, I can't remember the last time I got through 5 episodes so fast, so much of this week was unwatchable. Anna bringing the bullshit? Nope. Carly getting out of facing the consequences of her actions? Nope. Anything involving TJ? NOPE. Anything involving Joss? NOPE.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Steph J said:

Bold of you to assume that the storyline started with an ultimate end goal in mind.

I agree, except that they all start with "Carly wins and suffers no longer term consequences for the decisions she makes. If not Carly, then Sonny or Jason, Michael or Joss.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

did TJ ask why Kristina was at the Metrocourt? Why does it matter why she was there?

Because Kristina is not allowed to go anywhere or do anything for fear of endangering "my child". TJ was angry at her for going to Brook Lynn's wedding because it could have hurt his baby. Kristina quit working at her youth foundation to appease him but nothing is ever enough.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Because Kristina is not allowed to go anywhere or do anything for fear of endangering "my child". TJ was angry at her for going to Brook Lynn's wedding because it could have hurt his baby. Kristina quit working at her youth foundation to appease him but nothing is ever enough.

and i'm assuming Kristina isn't high risk. 
TJ's a twit. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I agree, except that they all start with "Carly wins and suffers no longer term consequences for the decisions she makes. If not Carly, then Sonny or Jason, Michael or Joss.

If Molly had been able to get pregnant and carry a child, I seriously doubt she would have been willing to curtail as many of her normal activities as TJ in particular has expected/demanded of Kristina.

Edited by Liddy52
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Daisy said:

i'm assuming Kristina isn't high risk. 

Remember when Carly was "high risk" pregnant with Donna and she could stroke out at any minute but didn't even get woozy? I'm shocked Kristina not being high risk hasn't resulted in her fainting every 20 minutes.

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, Daisy said:

did TJ ask why Kristina was at the Metrocourt? Why does it matter why she was there?

It's shocking that TJ didn't lock Kristina in a panic room and gave her food through a doggie door.

TJ sucks balls. I remember when I wanted more of him on screen. Because I suck too. I never learn not to wish for things. It never ends well.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 3
(edited)

What a clusterfuck Friday was.

I can’t believe Alexis just let TJ get in her face like that and she just stood there and took it without getting angry herself. 

I loved Dante tearing down every single one of Ava’s lies. How stupid does she think people are that she knocked the carafe of ice-that she told Dante took place 45 minutes prior-and the ice hadn’t melted? I’m one who can’t stand the character and never had, nor do I care for the actress, so don’t care about the piling on she’s getting. 

And it was unintentional comedy gold Gio’s expressions. But I just 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 at Joss holding Kristina, and not treading water, or just pulling her to the edge. The water isn’t the ground where she could have spinal or neck injuries. Then again, this “pool” is only a foot deep. And I 🤣 at how Kristina’s arms remained above her head and crossed at the wrists while Joss held her in the water.

Too bad Kristina won’t lose the baby because of TJ. And he can just STFU AND DIAFF with all that talk about loving this baby, when everything out of his and Molly’s mouths has been nothing but how Kristina. can’t be trusted and trying to control her every waking moment, and berating her.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Too bad Kristina won’t lose the baby because of TJ. And he can just STFU AND DIAFF with all that talk about loving this baby, 

He loves the idea/fantasy of a baby. But he has not once touched her stomach as the baby kicked, spent quality time around Kristina with Molly so the baby would recognize his voice, asked for sonograph pics, etc. 

i assume this baby survives, because I just don't see the Show killing off the first bi-racial child born in decades, who is the grandchild of Sonny after the Sonny/Sam baby died and Morgan was blown up. 

I also assume this will force TJ and Molly to back off on pressuring/forcing Kristina to give up her rights to the baby for quite a while. And no court would intervene on TJ's behalf with a severely injured, traumatized biological mother when there was no agreement in writing, ever. 

• Like 5

I also assume this will force TJ and Molly to back off on pressuring/forcing Kristina to give up her rights to the baby for quite a while. And no court would intervene on TJ's behalf with a severely injured, traumatized biological mother when there was no agreement in writing, ever

Considering the previews oh him saying “It’s all her fault” I doubt it. No way for him to know it’s Ava since only Dante arrested her and TJ was already angrily demanding what she was doing at the Metro Court when Kristina was brought in.

As for not killing the first bi-racial baby? Please. We saw how they!ve handled Natalia’s bigotry-SHE’S the victim for being exposed for the homophobe she is.

• Like 6

If Diane argues for TJ, i have no doubt the he will get custody. She will say what an upstanding fine young doctor he is, how he is in a stable relationship and loves the baby so much while Kristina is rash, no longer has a job or ability to support herself (because she stepped back from  her foundation and job at Charlie's (because TJ and Molly insisted), living alone and is medically unable to care for the child.

Last week we saw Diame straight out lie in court (saying that Carly voluntarily surrendered herself to Jagger) and the judge's only response was to say what a pleasure it is to hear Diane argue before her.

Alexis will be unable to do anything because she doesn't want to choose between her daughters. Sam will say that Krissy is too emotionally unstable and it's best that Molly and TJ take the baby.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry 3

I am so tired of this stupid baby plotline. I see no chemistry between Blaze/Ali (pick a name already!) and Kristina. I find B/A extremely boring (as both a singer and an actor) and why am I still seeing homophobe Natalia on my screen? She is disgusting. Dump her!

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If Diane argues for TJ,

She wouldn't, though, as Kristina is her biggest client's daughter and she wouldn't dare incur his wrath.

• Useful 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Considering the previews oh him saying “It’s all her fault” I doubt it. No way for him to know it’s Ava since only Dante arrested her and TJ was already angrily demanding what she was doing at the Metro Court when Kristina was brought in.

As for not killing the first bi-racial baby? Please. We saw how they!ve handled Natalia’s bigotry-SHE’S the victim for being exposed for the homophobe she is.

Sure TJ can make demands of an unconscious/possibly comatose and then traumatized new mother, but it just makes him look like a monster. Sonny most definitely can scare him into backing off. I anticipate this being dragged out for a while, esp. considering a former cast member who played a family relative, is returning.

TPTB of the Show think they're clever at virtue signaling and decent at diversity/inclusion, which is why I'll be shocked if either the baby dies or Kristina dies (plus no hints of actress KM leaving). There is much more drama to be gained if the baby lives. After Maxie gave birth, the baby Bailey Lu storyline got dragged out for at least 6 months; I think closer to a year by the time BLQ turned her over to Maxie. 

Also remember that literally the only reason that the elder Sonny and Carly had another child after Morgan died, is because MB asked to honor the memory of "Donna," a member of the behind-the-scenes GH family (I think she worked in hair & makeup?) he adored who passed away. 

This Show loves to add children and relatives who are related to Sonny for no good reason (MB's fan base doesn't count) - Avery, Donna, and Brando are just the examples from the last 10 years. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I’m one who can’t stand the character and never had, nor do I care for the actress, so don’t care about the piling on she’s getting. 

I run hot and cold on Ava (and MW, though never on her professionalism), but I hate it when the show decides to make someone the town goat. Yes, Ava has done some terrible things, but so has everyone in Port Charles. The pile-on is very tiresome to me. I hated it for AJ, hated it for Julian, hated it for Nina.

• Like 16
  • Applause 8
On 8/3/2024 at 12:18 PM, dubbel zout said:
On 8/2/2024 at 9:05 PM, Bringonthedrama said:

She literally only cares about "beating" Sonny in court for possession of Avery.

That's equally true of Sonny. Neither side is a shining example of upstanding citizenship.

or parenthood

On 8/3/2024 at 12:57 PM, Bringonthedrama said:

I feel like at this point, a judge would want to take custody of Avery away from both Sonny and Ava and award it to Dante and Sam. "Detective Falconeri is Mr. Corinthos' adult son, the girl's brother, and Ms. McCall is Ms. Jerome's adult niece, the girl's cousin. Their children are her family as well. Case dismissed."

Love it, but as soon as Lulu comes back and Dante leaves Sam, we'll have custody battle 2.0 (#TeamDante)

• Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

If Diane argues for TJ,

She wouldn't, though, as Kristina is her biggest client's daughter and she wouldn't dare incur his wrath.

and Alexis can't get involved, which leaves him with Scotty..... no, wait, I guess this will be Ric Lansing's story....

This Show loves to add children and relatives who are related to Sonny for no good reason (MB's fan base doesn't count) - Avery, Donna, and Brando are just the examples from the last 10 years.

Dev and Gio - not biological, I know, but when has that ever mattered to Sonny?

Edited by MarciNJ
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, MarciNJ said:

and Alexis can't get involved, which leaves him with Scotty..... no, wait, I guess this will be Ric Lansing's story....

Dev and Gio - not biological, I know, but when has that ever mattered to Sonny?

I read this at first as DEX and Gio instead of Dev and Gio. And I was trying to think when Dex was retconned into being somehow connected with Sonny. (Although it still could happen. ) I barely remember Dev, which is probably just as well. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I run hot and cold on Ava (and MW, though never on her professionalism), but I hate it when the show decides to make someone the town goat. Yes, Ava has done some terrible things, but so has everyone in Port Charles. The pile-on is very tiresome to me. I hated it for AJ, hated it for Julian, hated it for Nina.

and the thing is - they're GONNA do it to Jagger, and so on and so forth. it's so dumb. 

i have to say when Natalia was talking to Alexis and Sonny i flat out saw Maria. that was really a wasted opportunity they coulda made her a doctor and NOT homophobic.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

Lord, TJ is a complete asshole. I'm waiting for Alexis to tell Molly "you know, your sister has a point. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with this controlling asshole?" I so badly want someone to tell him that this is actually all his fault. He knew this was a bad idea. Instead of sticking to his guns and saying they needed to wait and find another surrogate, he just caved so they could get a baby ASAP. And then, immediately after caving and going through the process, he started acting like a complete dick to Kristina (and to Molly sometimes) because he's mad that he agreed to go through with the bad idea. And now he's tearing into Alexis, who also knew this was a bad idea and warned against it, and basically threatening to turn one of her daughters against her if she doesn't condemn the other daughter?  Seriously, fuck this guy. Can he get caught in the crossfire of whatever attempt Sonny inevitably makes to take out Ava?  If it is Kristina he's blaming in the previews, I hope Alexis or Blaze slap the taste out of his mouth. 

I feel like I'm probably going to have some unreasonable level of affection for Gio going forward, just for his ridiculous reaction shots during the fall. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 4
14 hours ago, Liddy52 said:

I barely remember Dev, which is probably just as well. 

In GH's attempts to add to its youthful set over the last decade, Dev gets a pretty low placement. He was only slightly more memorable than Rory, the rookie cop and Trina love interest who was around for nine months in 2022. Going on memory, I'd have guessed more like nine weeks.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Seriously, fuck this guy. Can he get caught in the crossfire of whatever attempt Sonny inevitably makes to take out Ava?  If it is Kristina he's blaming in the previews,

I hope the baby lives, initially, and at some point when TJ is taking care of the baby alone, he does something to cause the baby's death.  I want there to be no doubt that he alone, is responsible.  I'm sure that no matter what, he will blame Kristina, but at least everyone else will likely see that it is his fault.  Bonus points if Molly dumps him and becomes likeable again - the actress is very good (finally!)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MarciNJ said:

I hope the baby lives, initially, and at some point when TJ is taking care of the baby alone, he does something to cause the baby's death.  I want there to be no doubt that he alone, is responsible.  I'm sure that no matter what, he will blame Kristina, but at least everyone else will likely see that it is his fault.  Bonus points if Molly dumps him and becomes likeable again - the actress is very good (finally!)

OK, I have a new dream now. I want this more than I want him to just die himself. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

OK, I have a new dream now. I want this more than I want him to just die himself. 

we haven't had a SIDS storyline for a while. 

52 minutes ago, Daisy said:
56 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Jonah, right?  Under Brad's watch?

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

It needs to be something that TJ is clearly responsible for, leaving the baby somewhere it can roll off or feeding it something that is clearly unsafe for a newborn. Leaving it in a hot car.  Something really egregious so that he is obviously to blame. 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

It needs to be something that TJ is clearly responsible for, leaving the baby somewhere it can roll off or feeding it something that is clearly unsafe for a newborn. Leaving it in a hot car.  Something really egregious so that he is obviously to blame. 

i was going to suggest that too. I saw that one on Degrassi - the baby just went thud and i was like dang. 

Ooh. okay i have it

54 minutes ago, MarciNJ said:

Jonah, right?  Under Brad's watch?

yeah.  I think that was the last one. 

I've been watching a lot of Newborn Mom shorts lately (the lady who does it is really good). and she had a video about making sure that the baby was supported and the "Dad" (also her) was like i have my eye on it, it's good. but she mom was like no can you please just hold the baby. 

So what if TJ is puts the baby sitting up or something, Molly makes a comment to please just hold the baby or put the baby in the crib, and TJ is like "look I'm the doctor, you are the lawyer,, I've got this." and then he doesn't. and the baby dies because its not properly supported. (it happens SO fast too, i researched it). 

so it's still a sad story. it gives the "look it happens, you've gotta remember to properly support the baby." and it's TJ's fault. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

You know Kristina would still somehow get the blame: "I was thinking of how she [insert petty grievance here] and got distracted!"

And somehow Nina will be blamed too! TJ says " I was thinking about how Kristina and Nina had lunch together and how dare those two have lunch together! It is both those bitches' fault. Molly, you've got to charge them both with murder for causing me to be unable to focus on my child (uh,what was the kid's name, Molly????)"

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
13 minutes ago, mariah23 said:

Should I spoil this now?

Hide contents

It’s a tock.

I can see @jsbt 

cheering

at this news, and so am I.

8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

EVERYTHING will be Kristina's fault.

Of course it is. I'm not looking forward to the fallout.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
14 minutes ago, mariah23 said:

Should I spoil this now?

Hide contents

It’s a tock.

I’m actually sad about that, but I usually am when that happens in a story

I wonder if this is another storyline change due to the change in writers? I haven’t liked how the sisters have been against each other

• Like 4
  • Love 1