Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Suicidy said:

I don’t see Sonny resorting to torture to sweat a lawyer like Martin for doing his job honorably.  But with these writers, who knows?

Given Martin is Laura’s brother and they are on good terms (unlike Cyrus), I don’t see Sonny hurting him

• Like 2

I think Martin giving into Michael and giving up Nina was PERFECTLY in character. This was a guy who was packing up his bag and running out of town when he thought Sonny was gonna get him for the Julian Jerome info shortly after we met the character. The same guy who claims to love his mother so much and yet has never stood up to his mobster brother to protect her. The same guy who hid his relationship with Lucy--who we know he truly is in love with--from his biggest client rather than confessing to dating. The same guy who was hiding behind a menu in the Metro Court from his ex-wife a few weeks ago.

Martin Grey is a weak, spineless weasel. He's never been presented as anything less in any area of his life. The idea that he would suddenly grow a backbone when presented with the very real and direct threat from Michael that Sonny would come after him, of course, Martin would fold. Him not doing so would go against everything we know of the character. He has no integrity.

We've just been blinded by the charm of Michael E. Knight, but the character that spilled the beans didn't act any differently than he always has.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, DanaK said:

Given Martin is Laura’s brother and they are on good terms (unlike Cyrus), I don’t see Sonny hurting him

And of all people, Sonny should appreciate every lawyer’s commitment to attorney-client privilege.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

Friday had promise since it was devoid of Carlys, though not sure if Drew is a true Carly or just adjacent. 

He's only a spare. If Jason ever showed up in town alive again, Drew would go back in their trunk. Mathison would express Drew's pain over losing Carly by doing the thing he did on AMC to show angst, where he scrunches up his face and puts both hands behind his head. Once the dust had settled, he'd be in "B" and "C" plots with the Quartermaines and other non-Carly characters. 

About that, I have no doubt. I do wonder what would happen to Dex. Would he immediately get the "Zander in 2002" treatment? Possibly not, given that he's so much younger and paired with Josslyn.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Like 1
On 10/20/2023 at 8:38 PM, sas616 said:

I sure hope it doesn't lead to Spencer deciding to promise Esme they'll be together just as a way to keep Ace in his life.   

I sure hope it doesn't lead to a paternity retcon.  I can't imagine how insufferable Spencer will become if he does actually have a legal leg to stand on....

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

Aw, Mac is back! And his first scene is with Kevin. Well done, Show! (And JJY, of course, who looks great.)

I get that Lucy is unhappy with how the Deceptor lawsuit turned out, and Tracy isn't helping by rubbing her face in it, but they won't accomplish anything if all they do is snipe at each other with Maxie trying to play mediator. It's also really tedious to watch. We don't need constant reminding that the animosity between Lucy and Tracy runs deep and long.

Dante, since when have Michael and Willow been good friends to Sasha?

I'm legit surprised at Cyrus's surprise that Portia wants nothing to do with him. What did he expect? He terrorized her in her own home. That's not something you easily forget.

The Sonny-Selina conversation was predictably annoying. There's no way he'd allow her to question how he ran his business the way he did hers. Ugh. If Sonny were so concerned about Gladys, he should have kept a closer eye on her.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm legit surprised at Cyrus's surprise that Portia wants nothing to do with him. What did he expect? He terrorized her in her own home. That's not something you easily forget.

I don't blame him for being surprised. I mean, Carly and Sonny did horrendous things to the Q's and yet they stroll into that house like it's aokay. 

Dante, since when have Michael and Willow been good friends to Sasha?

lol good question

. If Sonny were so concerned about Gladys, he should have kept a closer eye on her.

and this is why i hate that they didn't hard focus on the fact that Gladys was doing this because of her addiction and grief over Brando. vs. making her be a scuz bucket

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

and this is why i hate that they didn't hard focus on the fact that Gladys was doing this because of her addiction and grief over Brando. vs. making her be a scuz bucket

Yes.  Sonny threatened to kill Gladys if she ever spent another dime on gambling.  Now switch this to alcoholism.  Would it be okay for Sonny to threaten to kill Gladys if she took another drink? 

(Although I would still like to see restitution for the money she stole.)

• Like 2

Sam to Cody after opening his gift of an ugly autographed softball: "Um, I think I'll put this in the family room closet where we can all share it." 

They are really dragging out this will she/won't she with Sasha leaving. I mean, do people care that much?! Her story has kind of run its course. All that is ahead of her is a forced relationship with Cody, and I don't really see the chemistry. 

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Yes.  Sonny threatened to kill Gladys if she ever spent another dime on gambling.  Now switch this to alcoholism.  Would it be okay for Sonny to threaten to kill Gladys if she took another drink? 

(Although I would still like to see restitution for the money she stole.)

Oh for sure. She totally should. Like honestly. this is where it would have been nice if someone had said I'll pay for what she stole, and Gladys works for me, providing she goes to rehab [for the addiction] and therapy [for the grief]. She pays back what she owes through working. 

I am not justifying at all what she did to Sasha in the end but my mind cannon will forever be a lot of this was addiction-fueled - not malicious wanting to hurt Sasha fueled. so I'll always feel.. sympathy to Gladys for lack of a better word

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Daisy said:

am not justifying at all what she did to Sasha in the end but my mind cannon will forever be a lot of this was addiction-fueled - not malicious wanting to hurt Sasha fueled. so I'll always feel.. sympathy to Gladys for lack of a better word

I had a smidgen of sympathy for Gladys in the beginning. She was clearly targeted at a low point in her life but once she let Sasha get tortured time and time again, with only token protests, she became just as vile as Selena and Dr. Montague. She left Sasha alone, imprisoned, mentally anguished and unstable - not to mention in mortal danger just so she wouldn't have to come clean to Sonny. Ugh. No amount of monetary restitution could help rehabilitate her. 

I suppose Sasha, an addict herself, might forgive Gladys someday but after having to watch all that, I won't. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 7

Tracy being the only wanting to keep Sasha is unexpected.  

Dex wears suits now?

Go get the restraining order Portia. 

On the list of friends Sasha has, Nina should not be after Willow and Michael. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
On 10/20/2023 at 5:59 PM, TVbitch said:

He has become irrational and petulant.

Kevin never seems to have his own voice.  Cannot imagine that Spencer is easy to live with.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Like 2

So, Cody, what else is in that ginormous gift bag?   Was that the only size that Dollar General sold?

Writers, pick a lane with Tracy Q.  I doubt she would have much empathy for Sasha.  Tracy is a "just business" type of person. 

Why doesn't Brooke accept the company, hand it back to Lucy and Maxie, and walk away? 

I liked seeing the guys front and center in a scene.  Kevin, Mac and Scotty.  Usually they just hold someone's purse.

• Like 6

I hope Sasha stays. I like her. I liked how Tracy was fighting for her, though it is not clear yet, why.  Got tired of Maxie's thinking she had to interpret what everyone "meant." Tracy can be ruthless in business but so is Lucy. She doesn't give a rat's hiney about Sasha, and neither does Maxie, really, since neither of them told Sasha she was being replaced before they offered the job to Blaze. It serves them right for being in a bind now, having to take back the offer to Blaze, and I think it would be great if Blaze had some kind of legal recourse against them!

More of Brook Lynn and Lois blaming Tracy for everything Brook Lynn chose to do. Also, I don't care if Gladys is an addict, it doesn't give anyone a pass for what they do, and never ever for what she and Dr M did to Sasha. As said, she was being mentally and emotionally destroyed, and nearly murdered, just so Gladys could keep her hands on Sasha's money.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, susannah said:

Also, I don't care if Gladys is an addict, it doesn't give anyone a pass for what they do

no, being an addict doesn't give anyone a pass - and i am not saying Sasha should forgive her. again admittedly i didn't watch most of the storyline because i went on the barge big time. 

but it is an illness, and it's an illness that for the most part causes  most people to do incredibly selfish, destructive things. most often to the people that they love. 

as I've said - my biggest lament is that they didn't even touch on any of this. they just used this to make Gladys horrible and hurt Sasha. and honestly. the only reason why i can feel empathy towards Gladys is because the show did mention that she was grieving/falling back into her addiction. I'm not justifying it or anything, i just see why she was able to completely fall from grace. where the show completely screwed up was not building on that story what so ever and making Gladys cross a line that utterly ruined her character.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, ciarra said:

Why doesn't Brooke accept the company, hand it back to Lucy and Maxie, and walk away?

She might. Tracy hasn't given it to her yet.

8 hours ago, Daisy said:

where the show completely screwed up was not building on that story what so ever and making Gladys cross a line that utterly ruined her character.

It's also gross that Sonny was able to forgive Mike his weaknesses (though Mike had to be dying for that to happen), yet Gladys is banished and threatened. Mike and Gladys share the same disease. Why isn't she given even a modicum of grace? They could have sent her to rehab for an undetermined period of time if they wanted the character off the canvas. Ugh.

20 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's also gross that Sonny was able to forgive Mike his weaknesses (though Mike had to be dying for that to happen), yet Gladys is banished and threatened. Mike and Gladys share the same disease. Why isn't she given even a modicum of grace? They could have sent her to rehab for an undetermined period of time if they wanted the character off the canvas. Ugh.

exactly. like. again I get why Gladys is dead to people. she really treated Sasha horribly. I don't know how that was resolved. (though I did see someone say Sonny threatened to murder Gladys if she gambled again - which I mean.. she's an addict.  that temptation is always going to be there). 

it just makes me angry that no one on the show addressed what caused her spiral to begin in the first place [again not diminishing the fact that she did cross several lines and Sasha has every right to cut her out of her life]. 

• Like 2

I personally don't give a fig about Gladys, no more than I did about Mike and how they dragged Sonny's manpain for like a year or more.

Women on this show are treated very differently than the men. Men are forgiven, women are dragged through the mud. Men can cheat, women who do must wear the scarlet letter, wear hairshirts and self-flagellate. And the list goes on. 

Gladys was given an addiction out of nowhere when her start on the show was her lying about Brando being dead because of his addiction. 

They should've just kept her as an unrepenting gold digger who was seeing the end of her free ride once she was no longer Sasha's guardian. Heck, they could have done a Brittany Spears conservatorship type story with Sasha with Gladys using her face and her name to milk her for every penny instead of the dreck we've just been put through.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

But, Mike left his family.  He didn't have them drugged and locked away so he could steal their money.  Gladys really went the extra step.  If she had either told Sonny or the police what was going on with Sasha instead of letting her be trapped in the asylum, it would have gone a long way to earning forgiveness.  She even called the cops on her after Sasha escaped.  I realize that was part of the plan, but she sure as heck didn't.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
37 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Mike left his family.

And Sonny never let him forget it. Deke, Adela, abuse, abandonment, betrayal, etc. Ugh. Sonny's entire backstory is because Mike left, so I'm not sure it's that much better than what Gladys did. The pain just took a lot longer.

What Gladys did was reprehensible; there's no argument there. I just wish the show had put some nuance into why Gladys fell so far. But they wanted an out-and-out villain instead, and they love to torture Sasha. So we got this crap.

I'm so tired of story after story fizzling out to nothing when there are obvious threads to mine. Yet we have to watch endless scenes of a super spy get bested by her wienie lover's teenage daughter who's being controlled by her dead evil great-uncle's tarot cards. 

I just shake my head in disgust and disappointment.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She might. Tracy hasn't given it to her yet.

I dropped out of GH long before Mike died, so unless he had a relapse I missed, Mike's crimes were 40 years ago and he spent a great deal of the time since both groveling and patiently waiting for forgiveness. Gladys isn't even out of her addition yet.

Edited by VioletMarx
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Daisy said:

I don't know how that was resolved. (though I did see someone say Sonny threatened to murder Gladys if she gambled again - which I mean.. she's an addict.  that temptation is always going to be there). 

I had to laugh at Sonny saying he'd know if she put a quarter (dollar? coin?) in a slot machine. Some of my rss feeds are clogged with ads for online sports betting. 

Any addict needs to have that hitting rock bottom, come to Jesus moment before they can start to rebuild their life. Gladys didn't have that - she was trying to justify and excuse what she did right up until Sonny's anger made her finally just shut up.  She used her grief as an excuse but that really isn't what we saw.  (I did skip  a week awhile back, so maybe I missed it.)

What I mainly saw was a bored, lonely, weak-willed woman who thought she was entitled to the high life on Sasha's money and who panicked when she realized she was going to get caught. Though the delusion that she could make it all back in the next poker game seems like something a gambling addict would do, so there's that.

Eta: This makes it sound like I didn't like Gladys. I did. Soaps need characters like her to stir the pot. But the writers took it too far and it'll be a long time before the memories fade.

• Like 6
14 hours ago, susannah said:

More of Brook Lynn and Lois blaming Tracy for everything Brook Lynn chose to do. 

I see them blaming Tracy for what Tracy did, which was gleefully blackmail her own granddaughter. I feel like Brooklyn has taken ownership of her own f-ups in this, but what Tracy did was gross. And IMO she did it only to finally get that 1% back. 

I also don't buy this altruism with regard to Sasha. She wants something else, like to get Blaze fired so that maybe she will blame her new manager Brooklyn and fire her.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I had to laugh at Sonny saying he'd know if she put a quarter (dollar? coin?) in a slot machine. Some of my rss feeds are clogged with ads for online sports betting. 

Any addict needs to have that hitting rock bottom, come to Jesus moment before they can start to rebuild their life. Gladys didn't have that - she was trying to justify and excuse what she did right up until Sonny's anger made her finally just shut up.  She used her grief as an excuse but that really isn't what we saw.  (I did skip  a week awhile back, so maybe I missed it.)

What I mainly saw was a bored, lonely, weak-willed woman who thought she was entitled to the high life on Sasha's money and who panicked when she realized she was going to get caught. Though the delusion that she could make it all back in the next poker game seems like something a gambling addict would do, so there's that.

Eta: This makes it sound like I didn't like Gladys. I did. Soaps need characters like her to stir the pot. But the writers took it too far and it'll be a long time before the memories fade.

yeah - and no i get it. lol it's hard when you try to defend/articulate something because at the end of the day - it is wrong.. it really was just the show REALLY dropping the ball, because I honestly don't think that was Gladys's intention when she first took over. and I do believe (power to the actress) that she was very much ride & die for Sasha. so making this just about her getting Sasha's money really feels disingenuous to how their relationship was cultivated after she made peace with the elopement & Liam's death. and that's really the thing about this show. they just push it way too far and it's like. well good job y'all, you totally ruined them for me. [Same with Esme, same with like a multitude of people on the show] 

• Like 3

I missed a month or two and watched yesterday, thinking there would be progress.  

It seems Sonny and Nina did get married already and she has been kidnapped.  

The Cody breaking in by pretending to be insane is at least over, but Mac still does not know. 

Brooklyn's mother has come to town.  

Gladys is gone?  At least all she did seems to be out.  

Sonny and Dex and the lady mobster - snooze.  

Cyrus is out of jail.  

JK is just delicious when Cyrus goes all quiet and evil. Great scenes with lollipop boy.

How has Laura got to be this old and in this position without knowing that lawyers are not responsible for their clients?

And the non-stop Curtis pity party continues.

Martin, is threatening what Nina would do is the best you can come up with to threaten Michael?  At least half the characters on the show do worse things than she does and do it maliciously rather than from loss as Nina did. But you're right, she could make your life very difficult since you broke lawyer/client confidentiality.

If Michael had any brains or subtlety, he would tell Nina that he knows what she did and if she doesn't do what he wants, he's going to spill the beans and her comfortable life will be destroyed. Cyrus could give him a few lessons.

The amount of autotuning on Chase is painful. Just end it.

Yuri: "I no touch woman. I mean ... like that way,"

Lois is fun but a little goes a long way.

• Like 4

Dear show, in yesterday's episode, the Donna/Wylie  photo was sitting directly behind Sonny while he was talking to Selena. I noticed it because I thought it was funny that he got the photo developed, framed and on his desk within a day.  and now the following day, you're having Nina present it to him??  Continuity fairies were asleep at the switch)

42 minutes ago, Kim0820 said:

Huh?

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

JK is just delicious when Cyrus goes all quiet and evil. Great scenes with lollipop boy.

I loved that the point of this threat to Mason was to prove to Austin that he's not evil enough to have ordered Ava's death!!!  although I don't know why he's keeping Mason alive.  Talk about someone who's expiry date has come and gone.  

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Martin, is threatening what Nina would do is the best you can come up with to threaten Michael?

I actually think it was a good threat.  If this were being written properly, Nina would go scorched earth and drag Michael for filth, if her secret came out and she lost Willow and Wylie because of ti.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I actually think it was a good threat.  If this were being written properly, Nina would go scorched earth and drag Michael for filth, if her secret came out and she lost Willow and Wylie because of ti.  

That's exactly what Carly would do, and she would be lauded for it. Nina will cry and grovel and that will mean she is evil. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

LOL that Curtis seemed surprised that a lot of the pictures Trina sent Curtis from her trip to NYC with Spencer were of her and Spencer. Nicely passive-aggressive on Trina's part!

37 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

And the non-stop Curtis pity party continues.

He's got a new audience.

Nice to see Martin show a bit of backbone with Michael, but Martin should have pointed out that Drew went to jail because he was guilty and was dumb enough to also take the fall for Carly. 

19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If Michael had any brains or subtlety, he would tell Nina that he knows what she did and if she doesn't do what he wants, he's going to spill the beans and her comfortable life will be destroyed.

This would be so much more effective, but it doesn't get poor, innocent Drew out of prison. And Michael doesn't have the strength of character for this sort of thing. He never has.

Didn't Portia have lunch at GH? So why have another one at home? Or was she on her way out for lunch and decided to continue home? I zone out when it comes to her.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, VioletMarx said:

so unless he had a relapse I missed, Mike's crimes were 40 years ago and he spent a great deal of the time since both groveling and patiently waiting for forgiveness.

Mike did relapse, several times.  Just one example from GH Wiki:

In January 2010, Mike fell off the wagon when he played a game of poker with Ethan Lovett. Mike's addiction quickly spiraled out of control. After being beaten and left in an alley, Mike was taken to the hospital.

Sonny berated Mike repeatedly and never made a genuine effort to help until Mike was dying.

1 hour ago, VioletMarx said:

I see them blaming Tracy for what Tracy did, which was gleefully blackmail her own granddaughter. I feel like Brooklyn has taken ownership of her own f-ups in this, but what Tracy did was gross

But if Brook Lynn had been truthful with Chase, Tracy would have had nothing on her. She could have said "no Tracy, I am not going to betray my friends, do your worst." She didn't do that. Tracy held no gun to her head. It is true that Tracy shouldn't have done that, but it was all on Brook Lynn. How has she taken ownership of anything? Has she tried to make amends with Maxie and Lucy?

• Like 5
19 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I actually think it was a good threat.  If this were being written properly, Nina would go scorched earth and drag Michael for filth, if her secret came out and she lost Willow and Wylie because of it.

MS's Nina might have but CW's Nina is not that kind of vindictive, she's more likely to blame herself for what happened to Drew. Whatever Nina has done, it's from a place of loss of her life and family, not vindictiveness and hate.

I'm actually hoping that Sonny persuades Nina to use Crimson to help Drew.  Maybe that will end this too-long and needless vendetta against Nina.

18 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

This would be so much more effective, but it doesn't get poor, innocent Drew out of prison. And Michael doesn't have the strength of character for this sort of thing. He never has.

Nina can't get Drew out of prison, he pleaded guilty to the crime and it's only up to a judge now. All the Carlys can do is ruin Nina's life. This would give them great joy but it still wouldn't get Drew out of prison.

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I'm actually hoping that Sonny persuades Nina to use Crimson to help Drew.  Maybe that will end this too-long and needless vendetta against Nina.

A vendetta that exists because Carly hates Nina and Drew's brain functions about as well as Jason's did.

• LOL 6
6 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Women on this show are treated very differently than the men. Men are forgiven, women are dragged through the mud.

Sonny threatening women ALWAYS gets old.  It is disgusting and all too frequent.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

Nina wasn’t; maybe you are thinking of Mason kidnapping Ava?

Edited by DanaK
26 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

Sonny threatening women ALWAYS gets old.  It is disgusting and all too frequent.

I am cool with Sonny threatening Gladys. In fact, I wish they had taken her for a "ride." What she did to Sasha was unforgivable.

Well the jig is up now, sourpuss face Michael is going to run with the news about Nina to Willow, and Nina will be on their hit list. Martin is such a cowardly sleazy worm. Loved Cyrus' yelling at Mason!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, susannah said:

I am cool with Sonny threatening Gladys. I

It is not a matter of whether or not the female deserves a comeuppance (in this case Gladys), it is disgusting that this male continually threatens to commit violence against anyone, especially females, and he is the lead of this show.

ETA:   Perhaps if I watched mb years ago, I might have a different viewpoint (as far as having a more positive opinion of his acting chops).  Then again, abc/Disney seem to love him and this soap is still being broadcast.
To be sure Gladys deserved to get read the riot act and in this instance, her cousin Sonny was actually the right person to go after her -if they did not want her in jail/rehab/on the show any longer.

Edited by sunnyface
grammer
  • Like 2

Why does tracy care about Sasha?  there has to be a reason.  tracy doesn't just do altruistic things for complete strangers (and I don't think she's even ever met her, but she certainly doesn't know her well). She's way too young to be tracy's long-lost daughter.  Luke's too.

• Like 3

Shouldn't Sasha stay in Port Charles at least to testify against Dr. M.? I doubt he's gonna plead guilty.

Also, why must there be only one Face of Deception? There are so many kinds of women. This is your opportunity, Maxie and Lucy.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
41 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

It is not a matter of whether or not the female deserves a comeuppance (in this case Gladys), it is disgusting that a male continually threatens to commit violence against anyone, especially females.

Yes I know what you meant. Violence against women, either actual or implied, is disgusting. I was being facetious. However, Sonny is a mob boss. Violence goes with the territory.

13 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

Also, why must there be only one Face of Deception? There are so many kinds of women. This is your opportunity, Maxie and Lucy.

Great point! I hadn't thought of that. Younger women, older women, women of different ethnicities, could all represent Deception.

• Like 4

Michael needs to tell his father about the woman he married? What about his so called son that tried to put him jail, hires Dex to take him down and record him? 

Destroyed his mom's life yes poor Carly and Drew committed a crime. 

Lucy hasn't seen Lois in how long and just says "Hi Lois." That's it?

Nina needs a new lawyer. He turns on her to Michael and doesn't file her Crimson paper work on too if it. 

• Like 7

Ugh, I've always liked Martin, and I thought he might redeem himself by telling Michael he recorded him, too! (Even if he was lying, Michael wouldn't know.) He could have said he would press charges for MIchael threatening him if he used the information. Instead, he totally trashes Nina in a really ugly way to counter-threaten Michael. Poor Laura, two loser brothers. 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, VioletMarx said:

I dropped out of GH long before Mike died, so unless he had a relapse I missed, Mike's crimes were 40 years ago and he spent a great deal of the time since both groveling and patiently waiting for forgiveness.

For real. Ron Hale's Mike spent the 1990s as Sonny's punching bag. He never had to do more than walk into a room for Sonny to be nasty to him.

I'm finding it kind of hard to work up the motivation to watch the day's episode lately, mostly because I know that a hurricane of bullshit is coming once Nina's "misdeed" is exposed and I'm dreading it. The only thing I'm tuning in for right now is Lois, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to fast forward through a Lois scene where Chase and Brooklyn are singing a song.

• Like 1