Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Serena mentioned. at least they acknowledged her existence

Joss: Dianne represented Sonny and always won and he was guilty all the time! 

Laura: I'm sure you are exaggerating!
shut up, Laura. also lol, Joss

Trina: Mayor Collins wouldn't support guilty people. 
Me: ahuh.

Dianne throwing shade at Joss. love it.

aww boo. Joss + Carly are  related

If Trina doesn't have schizophrenia i'll be mad.  (so lemme prepare to be mad)

if the evidence is she was with Spencer it's moot - because these things can be set on a timer. so whatever. 

Sheffield stepped up from poison to sniper. but as Val is pointing out he is tres sloppy.

Eden is totally channeling Laura today

• Love 3

Come back Scott!  I don't want the win to be to Diane's credit.

Joss: "[Diane's] defended Sonny many times and she's got him off and he was guilty every time."  Finally, saying the quiet part out loud.

Diane's defence is that no one saw Trina doing it so she didn't do it?  Really?  This is the show's star lawyer?

Laura saying that Trina was brave has nothing to do with the case. And sure Laura would speak up for someone who is dishonest, she speaks up for Sonny all the time.

Portia: "Has stress caused any of your other clients to develop previously undiagnosed mental issues?"  Portia you're a doctor and you are less aware of mental health issues than my SM feed. Talk to Kevin. Or do a google search.

Scared Trina is not an attractive look.  I am so bored with this already.

Laura meeting with deputy mayor is a target for a sniper. Nice callback to the fact that the deputy mayor is working for Victor. But how about meeting in your office at City Hall rather than at a rooftop restaurant?

"Wyndermere is private property. If we go there, the guards will tip her off." You know who else will tip her off? The sleazy guy who you just saw go there.

36 minutes ago, Daisy said:

if the evidence is she was with Spencer it's moot - because these things can be set on a timer. so whatever. 

What??? This is apparently new information to most of the show's characters.

And no, Joss, this isn't reasonable doubt.

• Love 3

Diane: Scott did a great job preparing the case!

Me: Scott does great work unless he has to go up against Diane and the cult. Then he does the shittiest job in the world. See Exhibit A: Nina's petition for visitation rights.

The episode was a complete snooze. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I don’t know where they’re going with this trial. Trina wavering on giving Spencer up as her alibi makes her look dumb considering how much she stands to lose versus him. It also sounds like they have no evidence. Diane is going up there with character witnesses and Trina testifying and nothing else unless the guys find something. Mind you, this is the day of the trial and Diane just joined the defense. So why are they not asking for the continuance? You clearly have nothing to go on right now. 

ETA that I’ll always find it funny when they go on about Diane being the best lawyer. She always comes off like a hack who introduces inadmissible evidence and testimony and relies on grandstanding. Competence wise, she comes off just as bad as Scott, if not worse, and well below the show’s previous lawyers but because she represented Sonny, Jason, and Carly for all of these years and they never lose, she’s talked about like she’s the greatest lawyer of all time. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 3

Even if Scott were the only lawyer available, I'd represent myself and take the risk. He's a terrible attorney.

I love how Valentin delivered a Bellini to Victor with a sneer.

Why are they acting as if burner phones are illegal? You can buy them almost anywhere. You don't need to go to a dodgy dive bar to get one. And you certainly don't need fake IDs to buy one.

I had to laugh when Diane told Joss not to glare at the prosecution, roll her yes, etc.

"Do I sound like a broken record??" Yes, Esmé, you do. However, feel free to blackmail Nik, since he's an idiot.

5 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

So why are they not asking for the continuance?

Because Trina doesn't want to delay things any further.

I guess Genie's summer break is starting soon.

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t know where they’re going with this trial.

Mind you, this is the day of the trial and Diane just joined the defense. So why are they not asking for the continuance? You clearly have nothing to go on right now. 

I think they discussed it and when Diane mentioned it could be postponed for up to a year, Trina said she couldn’t wait that long with it hanging over her head.

Nina/Carly - less said the better.

It used to be that summers on soaps were filled with fun stories to attract university students who had time off. These summer stories feel like a repellent.

On the positive side, I loved both the dresses Trina wore today and in the last episode.

• Love 2

Carly:  “You can’t just make up for every bad thing you did by buying me a hotel!”

Does this shrew not realize how entitled and plain stupid that sounds?!  If this was any other show I’d say they are sanctifying Nina so Carly can take a major fall when the truth about Willow comes out.  However since Carly isn’t allowed to lose it’s just more piling on Nina, the town punching bag.

I’m glad Olivia refused to badmouth Ned to Drew.  Like she can do it, she’s his wife after all, but other people cannot and I’m glad she shut that down.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

so I don't think we were supposed to think Carly "won" anything.

I do.  Carly (read LW) had a good 10 minutes of yelling time, which is about a third of the episode.  And I actually thought Nina wasn't holding her own because she was trying to reason with a raving lunatic.  

Today......

Trina finally mentions being with Spencer when the video was uploaded, but told it to Joss who we know won't keep her mouth shut.  Trina's concern, that the opposition will simply claim that she uploaded the video at a seperate time to be released at a different time, allowing her to have an alibi.

Victor tries to shoot laura and Valentin saves her but his solution to stop Victor from killing Laura is to get her out of town with a Lesley emergency (cue Genie's vacation)

Spencer has the DNA results saying Patient A and B are mother and daughter so lets see if that idea bears fruit.

Scotty will not be defending Trina since he's out of the country dealing with Serena, so enter Diane.  Do we know why Kin was replaced?  Did he have Covid?  

I found it ironic that Diane had to remind Joss, not once but twice to be on her best behaviour in court and not roll her eyes or have outbursts.  The fact that you have to remind a 19 year old of proper behaviour in a courtroom is sad.  

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

And I actually thought Nina wasn't holding her own because she was trying to reason with a raving lunatic.  

Nina wasn't reduced to a sobbing mess, so I take that as a win. And like I wrote, she walked out with a wry smile on her face. Given that Carly always wins, I feel like that is about as much as we can ever expect from anyone across from her.

6 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

The fact that you have to remind a 19 year old of proper behaviour in a courtroom is sad.  

Not when said 19-year-old is Josslyn Jacks.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Why are they acting as if burner phones are illegal? You can buy them almost anywhere. You don't need to go to a dodgy dive bar to get one. And you certainly don't need fake IDs to buy one.

I think the issue is that they have serial numbers or some kind of data that would trace it to the store, which often has security footage even if the person paid in cash. I'm pretty sure that was said at some point when they were trying to connect the phone with Esme. (Also basing this on my law degree from L & O!) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Scotty will not be defending Trina since he's out of the country dealing with Serena, so enter Diane.  Do we know why Kin was replaced?  Did he have Covid?

Wasn't it reported that he was leaving the show earlier this year?  For good or for awhile idk. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Nina wasn't reduced to a sobbing mess, so I take that as a win.

I guess.  But I was so busy screaming at my tv, that I couldnt' understand why Nina was as reserved as she was.  It didn't feel like a fair fight, with the exception of when Carly brought up the court stuff and Nina rightfully pointed out that they had forced her hand.  I think I would have preferred a little more aggression from Nina's side and it was clear to me that the writers were not going to allow Carly to lose, with the amount of dialogue and finger pointing they gave her.  Even Carly's closing line of "i'll be out by the end of the week", Nina's counter should have been, "bitch please, be out by the end of the day".  But that's just me!!!

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, Desperado said:

I think they discussed it and when Diane mentioned it could be postponed for up to a year, Trina said she couldn’t wait that long with it hanging over her head.

And that's just bullshit. Asking for a continuance because new counsel has been entered/changed, would be a week to a month, depending on the judge's discretion mood.

But par for the course for this FAKAKTA show.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Sake614 said:

when Carly said ‘I’ll be gone by the end of the week,’ I really wanted Nina to turn around and say, ‘you’ll be gone by morning or I’ll have your office packed for you and your belongings sent to your home. And you’ll leave your keys and any ID a badges you may have.’ I mean, the woman just offered her a fucking hotel and she told Nina where to stick her offer Nina owes her NOTHING at this Point.

Does the Metro Court have an HR department? Security? Because this is the kind of situation where you'd want to walk the ex-employee out so they can't sabotage anything. I think it would be hard for Carly to do anything to damage MC, but since NINA owns part of it, she could get over her squeamishness.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Daisy said:

New Episode - not recording - check if you are at home. 

mine recorded

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

Trina: Mayor Collins wouldn't support guilty people. 
Me: ahuh.

I think  Laura already answered that for herself

1 hour ago, Desperado said:

On the positive side, I loved both the dresses Trina wore today and in the last episode.

Trina looked awesome both days.  Ava was having a bad hair day.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Carly (read LW) had a good 10 minutes of yelling time, which is about a third of the episode. 

Well I was watching that I was so jealous of LW, what a great job! You get to just yell at people, I wish I could have that job 😄

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Loved the Serena update, would so much rather see her rolling her eyes as Scotty bumbles through international court proceedings than most of what's happening in Port Charles.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

‘Everyone knows you wouldn’t stand up for someone who’s guilty, Mayor Collins.’ AYKMWTS??????? The woman stands up for SONNY a every damn day. 🙄

The only  thing that would've made that scene more eyerolling is if Laura said she had to go because she was meeting Sonny for lunch. 

Other unintentionally funny line goes to Joss having the balls to call anyone else privileged and entitled. 

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Desperado said:

It used to be that summers on soaps were filled with fun stories to attract university students who had time off. These summer stories feel like a repellent.

I know! These stories are so boring that even regular viewers are uninterested.

Have the PCPD entirely stopped looking into Trina's case? Jordan said that they are still investigating even thought the ADA filed charges and the court case is starting, but it seems like they have done nothing at all.

35 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

found it ironic that Diane had to remind Joss, not once but twice to be on her best behaviour in court and not roll her eyes or have outbursts.  The fact that you have to remind a 19 year old of proper behaviour in a courtroom is sad.  

At least she no longer has to remind Carly or Michael.

I know that I am supposed to root for Rory and Trina but NC just overwhelms the Rory actor. Even in today's confrontation between Spencer and Rory, I was rooting for Spencer.

• Love 4

I didn't see that horrible scene of Nina trying to be magnanimous to Carly and Carly being shrewish and stupid as Carly "winning" in any way. She showed that she is full of hate, and completely oblivious to the fact that almost all of her troubles are her fault-- SHE burned down her marriage, and SHE lost her half of the hotel. Showing so clearly what an awful person you are, in contrast to a person trying to be generous and make peace like Nina, is losing, not winning. She will only win later if she faces reality and gets enough soul to forgive and be forgiven. But of course those may not be the values the show is based on. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

Cynthia Preston is a lot to live up to, but I thought the Faith Rosco recast had a pretty good first day. I believe her as the same character, somewhat older. It's interesting that they're involving her with Nikolas and Spencer.  

Oh, my bad. It's just Ava, having a hair off-day.  

Re: Josslyn talking about Diane getting Sonny acquitted over and over for years, when "he was always guilty":  So, buttercup. Think back to when you were so offended that your supposed close friend Cameron strongly believed Jason had committed a murder. You cold-shouldered him for weeks over it. Who (allegedly) ordered most of the murders Jason (allegedly) committed? The always-guilty guy, right? I can't with her.  

Carolyn Hennesy is a good actress, and that's a lot of the reason Diane works as this supposed powerhouse attorney. The writing in the courtroom is usually dumb and unbelievable, but I believe her as an effective attorney for the way she speaks and carries herself. I expect cases on soaps to feel rigged; they're going to go the way the writing needs them to go. This show has "needed" Sonny, Jason, and Carly to come out on top for so long. But I've never minded Diane herself. It could be so much worse, and we get just the right amount about her personal life (very little).   

Poor Mickey Horton on DOOL never won a case in the '90s.  They'd bring him out of storage whenever one of the show's heroic characters was being framed for murder or whatever, and he'd lose (because the writers planned to have the character literally in the gas chamber before being exonerated). But everyone would still talk about him all the time as being one of the country's finest defense attorneys. It was a running joke with the DOOL fans.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The only way all this summer camp talk will be acceptable is if they ended up killing someone and covering it up or something.  Nothing has indicated that but given the way the writers change stories on a dime I think it’s possible.

I don’t think Sonny is hung up on Carly, nor do I think he was mad at Nina in Carly’s defense.  I think he was frustrated, like a lot of viewers, that she keeps trying to make amends with Carly when he knows there is no way Carly will let this go.  Ever.  The kiss at the end seemed heartfelt on both sides.  I liked it.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Corvino said:

I didn't see that horrible scene of Nina trying to be magnanimous to Carly and Carly being shrewish and stupid as Carly "winning" in any way. She showed that she is full of hate, and completely oblivious to the fact that almost all of her troubles are her fault-- SHE burned down her marriage, and SHE lost her half of the hotel. Showing so clearly what an awful person you are, in contrast to a person trying to be generous and make peace like Nina, is losing, not winning. She will only win later if she faces reality and gets enough soul to forgive and be forgiven. But of course those may not be the values the show is based on. 

Really, when she accused Nina of wanting to take the hotel away from her, it was absurd!  The only one who "took the hotel away" from Carly was Carly and only Carly!  When she had been advised not to.  The shebeast will blame others even for what they could not possibly have done, in a quest to be the victim every time.  

• Applause 5
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Have the PCPD entirely stopped looking into Trina's case? Jordan said that they are still investigating even thought the ADA filed charges and the court case is starting, but it seems like they have done nothing at all.

It cracks me up that Hatman and Curtis are investigating on the day Trina's trial starts. Way to get a jump on things, guys.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Cynthia Preston is a lot to live up to, but I thought the Faith Rosco recast had a pretty good first day. I believe her as the same character, somewhat older. It's interesting that they're involving her with Nikolas and Spencer.  

You made me think I had missed something good for a while there. 🤣 I remember how disgustingly her character was handled back then (by the writers and by extension Sonny and Jason). I hope Ms. Wu will have a better faith (pun intended).

• Applause 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Desperado said:

Trina in that blue dress was the day's takeaway for me. It was a very flattering color on her.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Olivia: why are you grilling my staff for information?!
Nina: um... i just want to know how things work? LOL like. duh. shut up Olivia. 
Then Olivia goes all "you can stop lording it over Carly that you bought it." I guess Olivia is forgetting that Nina offered to give Carly the hotel . Nina rightly goes, no it's not for sale and Sonny wants to know "why not, Nina." The next answer should be. "because I bought it and I don't want to sell it. The end." Which - is what she says! She's taking over. Olivia's head explodes. I cackle with glee.

Olivia is now is all, "well it's between you and me and our lawyers because this isn't happening you can't fill Carly's shoes professionally or personally.". Sonny is all "'don't look at me, you got yourself in this mess." Again, I laugh how Olivia is more mad at Nina for buying the hotel than Carly for selling it

Nina decided that she will keep it because of Wiley. [i swear, if this kid can no longer exist i wouldn't complain about this show for a year]. Sonny wants to know if that's really true, or if this is a way to stick it to Carly. Nina. dump his butt.  but she snaps at him that she should lecture Carly vs. lecturing her. 

Olivia and Carly share a moment, and Carly goes even though i lost you the hotel, and Olivia, goes "no that was my husband." NO OLIVIA. IT WAS CARLY. #saveNed

Trina: I don't want to tell anyone.
Portia: What's the game changer.
Joss: OH ONLY THAT TRINA HAS NEW EVIDENCE. once an always #saveTrina. 
Trina asks Joss to be a good friend and not say anything. Joss says no. Trina. find a new best friend. 

Leslie's house burned down. Laura is leaving. (enjoy the vacation, Genie!)

Hatman: Son, calm down.
Curtis: How are you so calm?
Hatman: wry smile anti-psycotics? that made me laugh so hard

And the show ends. with Carly looking at Nina, flashing back on knowing that Willow is Nina's daughter, gives her a Carly glare and goes "I have my family" as she's with-holding  Nina's from her. And the music and everything presented is that we're supposed to feel sad for Carly. no. never. ever. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Then Olivia goes all "you can stop lording it over Carly that you bought it." I guess Olivia is forgetting that Nina offered to give Carly the hotel .

Also, it's been like five hours since Nina bought the hotel. That's hardly enough time to "lord it over Carly." Shut up, Olivia.

• Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

And the show ends. with Carly looking at Nina, flashing back on knowing that Willow is Nina's daughter, gives her a Carly glare and goes "I have my family" as she's with-holding  Nina's from her. And the music and everything presented is that we're supposed to feel sad for Carly. no. never. ever. 

Carly and/or the show refuse to recognize that this entire "war" between Carly/Nina started because CARLY WITHHELD NINA'S FIRST DAUGHTER FROM HER. The stupid, it burns.

• Like 5
  • Love 12

We can't even buy 5 minutes with other characters but Carly gets a whole episode dedicated to her packing boxes and looking at pictures and having sad music before she left her office for the last time. Well done, dummies!

Then we are treated to a flashback of her finding out about Nina being Willow's mother. 

Because it cannot be said enough, STFU, Liv!

The rest was also sewage too, although the convo between Stella and Portia wasn't bad, but Stella will cut her when she finds out that Trina is her niece. Enjoy your kumbaya moment while you still can, Portia.

• Love 7

I see Olivia has donned the Bitch Martyr role from Carly.

"I think I deserve some say in the matter."  Olivia, you should be saying that to Carly.

"It will be a cold day in hell before you fill Carly's shoes. Professionally and personally."  Me: Good to know that the Leafs have a shot at the Stanley Cup this year.

Of course Sonny thinks that all Nina wants is revenge -- he's spent decades with Carly.

Speaking of nasty -- Joss eager to throw Spencer under the bus in spite of what Trina wants.

Wyndermere is on an island -- if Curtis and Hatman wait on the dock long enough, the bartender will have to show up.

"How are you so calm?" "Antipsychotics?"  I laughed out loud at that.

"I didn't have any delusions or hallucinations or problems thinking."  Okay, I'm seriously thinking that it was a misdiagnosis. Remember, 5x over-diagnosed. Between this conversation and Portia/Stella, it feels like the show was written by a Black writer.

Nice callback to Laura getting angry at Esme for painting her nails in the Collins living room.

I want a husband like Kevin.

The show ends with Carly saying "I'm okay, I have my family" as she deliberately withholds Nina from hers.

9 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

For a minute I thought that Michael Easton had arranged for her to be on. (Eeston played his character's wife in the short-lived series Total Recall 2070)

• Love 3
Just now, LexieLily said:

Carly and/or the show refuse to recognize that this entire "war" between Carly/Nina started because CARLY WITHHELD NINA'S FIRST DAUGHTER FROM HER. The stupid, it burns.

right?! now matter how you want to slice this (and I've always said Carly does fundamentally have a right to be mad at Nina - a right that NINA knows so the only thing that Nina roasts Carly on are the things that she does have a right to do) - is that Carly was (and is) happily okay with Nina never knowing who her family is at all period. She never shows remorse and no one who should be mad at her will be.  like come on. 

10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Also, it's been like five hours since Nina bought the hotel. That's hardly enough time to "lord it over Carly." Shut up, Olivia.

LOL that too. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I love how a burner phone is suddenly the most illicit thing on the planet.

21 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Carly and/or the show refuse to recognize that this entire "war" between Carly/Nina started because CARLY WITHHELD NINA'S FIRST DAUGHTER FROM HER.

But it was Nelle—evil incarnate—so Carly was entirely justified.

"Don't look at me. You brought this on yourself." Way to be supportive of your girlfriend, Sonny. Ugh, he's awful. Why do you still want to be with this jerk, Nina? 

13 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

"How are you so calm?" "Antipsychotics?"  I laughed out loud at that.

Intentional comedy gold!

I don't like Ava's hair in its current iteration.

Portia's concern about everyone's mental health and the trial is kind of out of left field.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Good to know that the Leafs have a shot at the Stanley Cup this year.

this line would have been more epic had you said "getting out of the first round." to be a Leaf fan is to know suffering. 

• Sad 2
  • Love 2

I always love some Ava, her: “I have a witch to throw under a building” even woke up Hat Man! 😜

I don’t know why they need to have Laura go away. We can spend huge amounts of time not seeing storylines and characters on this show and no one ever mentions it. How many months will GF be away?

• Love 1
(edited)

“How are you so calm?” “Antipsychotics?” LMAO…good one, hat.  But seriously, he was misdiagnosed right?  Because to NEVER have a relapse in however many years?  Even if he took his meds faithfully, sometimes dosage needs to be readjusted, etc.  Sounds fishy.

I cannot with Olivia being more mad at Nina than Carly, whose stupidity got them both into this mess.  Shut up, Liv.

Nice scene between Portia and Stella, except Portia’s huge oversized jacket was distracting. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 5
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Daisy said:

this line would have been more epic had you said "getting out of the first round." to be a Leaf fan is to know suffering. 

Imagine being a Habs fan last year. But we loved the taste of your tears.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Olivia is now is all, "well it's between you and me and our lawyers because this isn't happening you can't fill Carly's shoes professionally or personally.".

What is this blowhard going to do?  Sue Nina for...buying something that was for sale?  She's so fucking insufferable.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I cannot with Olivia being more mad at Nina than Carly,

I think Olivia needs to learn the hospitality business.

Who is Marcello??

Day 2 of Ava's bad hair, I am so sad.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

What is this blowhard going to do?  Sue Nina for...buying something that was for sale?  She's so fucking insufferable.  

Well she did mention bringing her lawyers into it.

Unlike her friend, Nina did nothing illegal, so Liv can take several seats and have a tall glass of STFU.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, ciarra said:

So Trina will fall apart on the stand, causing Portia to reveal that Taggert isn't her bio dad, and it's schizophrenia, inherited from grandpa Hatman. 

that would be great and soapy

so no that won't happen.

2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Nice scene between Portia and Stella, except Portia’s huge oversized jacket was distracting. 

I thought she looked great in it. 😁 Also liked Stella’s blouse on her.

• Love 1

Olivia comes off pretty dumb. When Carly wouldn’t let her buy the MC for her, why not buy it for herself? She’s the one who is most affected by this. Instead she sat on her hands while someone else was able to buy it and now she’s stuck with a partner she doesn’t like. I’m sure her plan to ice out Nina will be great for business btw. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Marcello is Leslie's husband, Laura's stepfather. They got married on the show.

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

No wonder she's Carly's BFF -- they both base business decisions on feelings and vindictiveness rather than goo business practice. Olivia getting angry at Nina because she's asking employees about the hotel is ridiculous. They are more paranoid than paranoid schizophrenic Hatman is.

2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Because to NEVER have a relapse in however many years?  Even if he took his meds faithfully, sometimes dosage needs to be readjusted, etc.  Sounds fishy.

What struck me was that there were no extrapyraimidal symptoms like shakes or involuntary muscle movements. The anti-psychotic drugs for schizophrenia in the 80's when he would have been diagnosed came with some nasty and often permanent side effects.

• Like 1