Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Oh, and Nina thinks that Cyrus deserved it.

I see where she's coming from. She went to confession thinking a priest was on the other side, but it was Cyrus listening and he used that stuff to prop poor poor misunderstood Carly and to threaten her relationships. 

Cyrus deserved to get his. I don't think him being beaten half to death was it, though.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
On 1/11/2024 at 8:52 PM, Grinaldi said:

Since the show has featured multiple ghosts, some who were later revealed to be alive, I'll allow the BJ visit. But wasn't Lucy a Vampire Slayer? She should have figured it out.

Yes , Lucy used to have super powers around 20 years ago.  All that stuff was retconned out in 2013.  Very poorly retconned.

On 1/12/2024 at 1:13 PM, Sake614 said:

Why did Dex look so surprised that Sonny wants him to kill Cyrus? Did he think his job was to serve milk and cookies to Sonny’s staff? He’s said in the past that he wants to move up in the organization. Well this is how the big leagues work kid. If you don’t want to play, then you should leave now. Because the minute Jason comes home, your services will no longer be needed.

Sonny should have eliminated Cyrus YEARS ago.  Except there was some nonsense about identifying his international backers before killing .  Which got memory holed later.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
23 hours ago, Sake614 said:

They’ll probably have him take Dex under his wing and teach Dex how to be an effective hitman 🙄

That could be interesting.  But not with these writers.

Hard pass.

• Like 2

I was very satisfied with Day 2 of saying goodbye to Jackie/Bobbie, which made me very satisfied with the show's handling of the tribute overall. Sure, I would've liked Sarah, Tamara, Brad Maule, Tony, Jonathan, etc. But I don't want to be ungrateful for what I thought was another in a series of several strong tribute episodes to departed cast (Sonya Eddy, John Reilly, etc.).  Even when the show is a disaster or crushingly boring, they have pulled these off very well over the last several years IMO.

You could’ve filled a week with Brighton just interviewing the cast about Jackie, but that wasn't needed. Still, I would’ve maybe done a third day of mostly just her interviewing more people, and in that you could’ve either broken the fourth wall for Sarah, Brad, Tamara, etc. or found some flimsy way to allow them to appear in some other capacity. I even might’ve considered letting Sarah sub in for Laura for part of the scenes with Felicia talking about her early years (theirs was a wonderful dynamic that has never been explored before), the way they did back in 2014 when all 3 Carlys swapped during scenes with Maurice, or maybe let Sarah and Tamara take different parts of Carly's final sendoff to Bobbie alone at the end of the episode before closing on Laura.

Still, that's nitpicking at this point. It was a lovely tribute.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, jsbt said:

Still, that's nitpicking at this point. It was a lovely tribute.

It was but they couldn’t have had a FULL episode of the funeral instead of just half?

And I will nitpick that Show acts like the SHEBEAST was Bobbie’s only child. Then again when Lucas had to give Wiley back, Bobbie’s sympathy was all for the SLS. Poor Ryan. I felt really bad for him.

And no Robert at the funeral??!!! No Monica??!! Or Ned? NO EXCUSE. They could have, if they/Frank wanted-to have JJ and Kimberly and even Geary-appear. And they could have ARSED themselves to show MORE flashbacks during the funeral. That Maxie didn’t get to speak or Felicia?

And ohhhh the HYPOCRISY coming out of the beast’s mouth about forgiveness and acceptance. She learned JACKSHIT from Bobbie. And sorry, but Stuart Damon deserved a REAL TRIBUTE as he had been on the show a LOT longer than Reilly-even if Alan had already been killed off years before.

AAAND: it’s “Barbara Jean Spencer” Not Bobbie Jean, you beast.

That said, I did love the more vintage flashbacks from the 70s-90s. And the montage at the end. Laughed so hard when Felicia talked about the parties at the brownstone. Rolled my eyes when told how she hurt both Tony and Bobbie with her actions because I didn’t believe a WORD OF IT. And Felicia lost points with me when she apologized.

But Felicia realizing Angela was BJ and also Maxie just GUTTED me.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And no Robert at the funeral??!!! No Monica??!! Or Ned? NO EXCUSE. They could have, if they/Frank wanted-to have JJ and Kimberly and even Geary-appear.

Leslie is sick and she said she felt she couldn't handle the long day (on top of the emotions) - TR (as i've heard since i'm not watching) sounded sick, I don't know about Wally (maybe it conflicted w/Days shooting).  I can't speak for the others, 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't think anything in the scenes with Carly and Felicia was about attacking Felicia or making Carly assert dominance. They were very gentle, quiet scenes in which they both admitted to having faults and Carly owned that she'd made terrible mistakes, and Felicia's absent time with Maxie was pretty much glossed over. I know when someone is made to eat shit for Carly, and that didn't happen here IMO. I was fine with it, but that's me.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I saw a moose! In a park in Anchorage exactly where I should have an unexpected moose sighting and my husband was walking on the path texting on his phone and I was all, “put your phone down, there’s an onery bull moose 6 feet in front of you and it’s rut season!” There’s probably not enough livestock injuries on soaps anymore. I would love if Carly was trampled by one! 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)

Does anyone else feel like they are thisclose to dismissing Chad Duell/Michael but can't bring themselves to do it? He is so so so so boring. It is incredible.

Edited by ulkis
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, jsbt said:

I didn't think anything in the scenes with Carly and Felicia was about attacking Felicia or making Carly assert dominance. They were very gentle, quiet scenes in which they both admitted to having faults and Carly owned that she'd made terrible mistakes, and Felicia's absent time with Maxie was pretty much glossed over. I know when someone is made to eat shit for Carly, and that didn't happen here IMO. I was fine with it, but that's me.

I just got filled with Carly shit you...fellow ptv poster.

No but seriously I know what you mean. Like literally LW's Carly feels the least closest from Bobbie from Laura, Felicia, Lucas, Anna, the beautiful grown up BJ actress, (Scotty/Kin Shriner who made me cry) but LW brought her A game and she let the other actresses/characters show they were more connected to Bobbie. It was admirable of her.

Also, Maxie sucks. I don't blame Felicia. Yeah, I said it. She asked which Korea was a dictatorship!!

Edited by ulkis
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, ulkis said:

Does anyone else feel like they are thisclose to dismissing Chad Duell/Michael but can't bring themselves to do it? He is so so so so boring. It is incredible.

that would be awesome but i doubt it. 
though..... according to the weekly trailer somebody's in troouuubbleeeeeee.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

that would be awesome but i doubt it. 
though..... according to the weekly trailer somebody's in troouuubbleeeeeee.  

His trouble should last about as long as Carly's lasted over the Willow secret. 

Carly will absolve him of wrongdoing then convince Willow to forgive him.

I'd like Sonny to find out what his loyal son was up to, though. And the rest.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, jsbt said:

Felicia's absent time with Maxie was pretty much glossed over.

Which I thought was appropriate given the context. Felicia doesn't have to justify anything to Carly.

32 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Same, but you know Michael won't be held to account for it. Or any anger will last about 10 minutes, because ultimately he was "protecting the family." Ugh.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

His trouble should last about as long as Carly's lasted over the Willow secret. 

Carly will absolve him of wrongdoing then convince Willow to forgive him.

let me have this, eh? lol

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Same, but you know Michael won't be held to account for it. Or any anger will last about 10 minutes, because ultimately he was "protecting the family." Ugh.

i don't think he'll be too happy that Michael was planning on sending him to jail for like ever. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Daisy said:

i don't think he'll be too happy that Michael was planning on sending him to jail for like ever. 

I agree, but I think the most Sonny will do is bring it up every so often when he's feeling peevish. Sonny has been pretty defanged when it comes to revenge. Beating up Cyrus was something of an anomaly these days, and while Sonny is entirely responsible for his actions, Cyrus did poke the bear. It's not as if he had been sitting quietly in a pew.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I really enjoyed watching CW and JK work together. I was hoping Dex would walk in on them and Nina would go, what’s up with the scrubs?

I kept getting distracted by how orange the Nik and Spencer characters looked next to the baby (adorable, as always). Their convo just felt too little, too late for me. I’ve checked out of the storyline.

Will be interested in tomorrow’s Trina/Esmé confrontation though.

Is Kristina delusional?  I have no issues with her loving her father and having a close relationship with him.  But, basically telling him he's the most moral person she knows is a bit much.  Does she not know anybody else?

I think Esme should have gotten a fine and community service also, but I'm OK with no jail time.  She didn't steal anything, she didn't hurt anybody, she came forward on her own.  And in a town where violent criminals run free on the regular, getting hard time for breaking and entering would seem ridiculous.

And, I hope Spenser calls the cops on Nikolas.  

And, I would think Sonny would know better than to leave a message like that. If Dex gets caught killing, or trying to kill, Cyrus, and the cops hear that message, it might not be absolute proof that Sonny put the hit out, as he could be cancelling a grocery order, but it's pretty convincing.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

"[Adam] just stormed out of here with his guitar—and my vodka." Hee. And sigh. I wish the show were writing this story with more nuance, which I know is a pointless desire. Also, Joss, you can't do for Adam what he won't do for himself.

Of course Molly is the ADA on Esmé's case

2 minutes ago, Katy M said:

And, I hope Spenser calls the cops on Nikolas.  

Same. Nik's supposed self-reflection rang hollow to me. He always apologizes but never changes his behavior. He doesn't even try to change.

Won't Trina be in classes all day, with the corresponding coursework? Exactly when will she have hours and hours to spend with Spencer? I wish Ava had emphasized the professional/education advantages of going to Paris, not the romantic ones.

Kristina still thinks Sonny hung the moon, which at her age is a bit much.

• Like 1

Kristina; "You're so much better than your reputation says." Personally I think his reputation is much better than he deserves.

This show is proving that Jason doesn't need to be on for it to be crap. It's becoming unwatchable again as one again the criminals are glorified and the scapegoats endlessly bullied.

I know that Nik is Laura's son but if I were her, if he absconds with Ace I would be raining hellfire on him. I remember what it was like to parent a infant and I had help -- Esme being a good single mother requires an enormous effort and no one other than Laura and occasionally Spencer gives her credit for it. Nik already screwed up one son, even as his mother I would not excuse him stealing the other one.

Is this how NC is getting time off the show?

Now that Sonny is a lost cause again, I could get behind Nina/Cyrus.

Didn't Chad Duell have a baby recently? Maybe Michael is backburnered for paternity leave. With the old writers back and evil is good again, I can't see them getting rid of Duell.

On 1/12/2024 at 5:04 PM, KittyQ said:

So, Esme might go to prison for breaking and entering (first offense, with minor damage and no theft) while Sonny brutally beats Cyrus (zillionth offense, with no justification and likely to try to kill him to prove some kind of point) and is likely to get off? More of the screwy PC legal system, which seems like something someone is just making up as they go along.

The point of PC's legal system seems to be to exonerate Sonny and his loved ones from the crimes that they actually commit.

On 1/12/2024 at 5:16 PM, ffwbe said:

She didn’t think Robert would ever want to put one of her clients in prison? Did she truly expect him to give them all a pass on breaking the law because they were dating? 

Aren't lawyers supposed to put aside whether they think their clients are guilty or innocent and defend them to the best of their ability? Diane expecting Robert to give Sonny/Jason/Carly/Dex a pass because of who they are is the opposite of that.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Now that Sonny is a lost cause again, I could get behind Nina/Cyrus.

I thought I was the only one seeing sparks. 😂 I will always have a soft spot for JK but Cyrus is no prize, even compared to Sonny.

• Like 5

So many screwy things, it is hard to keep track of them. 🤔

• Nina asks Cyrus if "his religion" doesn't advocate for forgiveness. Did Nina forget that she went to confession seeking forgiveness, so isn't it also her religion? Granted that it isn't clear what religion Cyrus has supposedly embraced (or if he's really sincere) but it seems to be some variety of Christianity, so still adjacent to whatever religion Nina has, so it would be their common religious principle.
  • Kristina thinks that just because Sonny would do "anything for the people he loves" that should sway other people's opinions - how dim is she? Being "good" to your loved ones while constantly breaking the law and wreaking havoc on others doesn't make you good or demonstrate that your "ethics" (I don't think she knows what those are) are reasonable. What about all the people that Sonny doesn't love? 
  • Ava is incensed that Esme got probation. Ava thought she had actually killed her husband and hid his body, but a broken window and someone wandering around a HUGE house without doing other damage or stealing anything deserves jail time? Good for Molly for pointing out that for such a small offense the sentence was appropriate. 
  • Adam is so worried about what his parents will do if he fails. He paints a picture of parents who hover over him, but where are they? Shouldn't the school have contacted them at some point? They know about the less-than-great grades but have no clue that he's spiraling out of control? I think they should show up sooner rather than later, especially now that he's in the hospital.
  • Dex has been hanging about the hospital ever since he showed up in PC. You'd think that the young nurse (or whoever she is) would have seen him around before and know he's not staff. 
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
5 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

• Adam is so worried about what his parents will do if he fails. He paints a picture of parents who hover over him, but where are they? Shouldn't the school have contacted them at some point? They know about the less-than-great grades but have no clue that he's spiraling out of control?  

If he's 18 or older, and legally an adult, then, no. Privacy laws don't allow it. There's an "imminent danger or harm to the self" clause that would allow it, but only if a mental health professional believes that the family is not the cause of the problem. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
35 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Ava is incensed that Esme got probation. Ava thought she had actually killed her husband and hid his body, but a broken window and someone wandering around a HUGE house without doing other damage or stealing anything deserves jail time? Good for Molly for pointing out that for such a small offense the sentence was appropriate. 

Mollly seemed to want a harsher sentence for Esmé too—she wasn't all that thrilled to make a deal with Martin. If it had been anyone else besides Esmé, Ava would likely have not insisted on pressing charges. Ava is out for blood for Trina, which, okay, but it's not really her fight.

42 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

I think [Adam's parents] should show up sooner rather than later, especially now that he's in the hospital.

I've been saying this for a while. We have only Adam's version of things, so who knows how strict they really are. If legally the school and hospital can't contact them, Joss certainly could.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

Nic and Spencer look too close in age to be father and son.

Meh. No different from Jordan and TJ. I actually don’t think Adam Huss and Nick chavez look that close in age. I just don’t particularly like AH as Nikolas. I think he’d be better suited as one of Sonny’s thugs. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 4

The little guy playing Ace today was killing me. Nik dramatically says, "Don't you realize, Spencer, your little brother is in danger!" complete with dramatic music sting, and they cut to Ace with his finger on his mouth, looking like he's deciding what he wants for a snack. Later he looks like he's thinking, "Hey, just put me down for a nap and leave me out of all of this, huh?" Hee.

"Adam has been struggling for months. How did I not see it coming?" Because for a while you were in a sex haze with your dolt boyfriend, Joss.

If Finn has to have all of his treatments approved by a chief of staff, he shouldn't be assigned to the ER. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I moved back to watching only the last 30 minutes and I’m about to cut down to watching twice a week, if that.

I hate that we’re back to Sonny’s world, I hate that Nina is crawling to Sonny, begging him to keep her. 

I love JK so I hate that Cyrus is about to get killed (if not by Dex, someone else, there’s just too much writing on the wall).

And although I enjoyed the Trina/Esmé convo, I hate that Spencer handed Ace to his screw up of a “no paternity test father”. I would’ve understood Spencer running away with Ace, but not this hand over.

I had hopes for a renewed Nik, but he’s still just a selfish a bastard he was before being hit on the head by Ava.

Speaking of my beloved Ava, the fact that she’s more than ready to get back with him + toddler makes me want to vomit. 

It’s too bad, because this board was so active during the hommage episodes to JZ.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

I’m sorry, but it’s incredibly hard to believe that Nikolas is a better parent than Esme, when he has abandoned his two sons on multiple occasions. 

Plus all of the other crimes he has committed over the years.

Edit: So Spencer just handed off his little brother to a man that said child doesn’t know. So that said child, will probably never see any of the people he knows, loves and trusts again? On what planet is that healthy for Ace?  And if they think that Esme is reverting back to form, what do they think she’s going to do now?

Edited by mjt626
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3

Does Spencer not understand that handing over Ace to a fugitive is accessory to kidnapping? Nikolas has ZERO rights to take his son anywhere. Esme is his mother and legal guardian. I hope to hell she calls the cops and files charges against both Nik and Spencer. And when Laura gets home, I want her to rip Spencer a new one. And Spencer is perfectly okay with never seeing Ace again? He makes Nik swear to take care of Ace but has no idea where they’re going or what Nik will do when they get there. He’s not going to be changing diapers or raising Ace. He’s going to hire Nannie’s and tutors and then ship the kid to boarding school when he’s old enough. Just like he did with Spencer. 

I really hope that Adam’s father turns out to be very supportive of his son and that this whole drama is in Adam’s head. The kid needs help but I’m already over this story. I have no investment in the character so I don’t care what happens to him. while Joshua is a decent actor, it seems more like a showcase for MB’s son than anything else. 

• Applause 9
4 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

And Spencer is perfectly okay with never seeing Ace again? He makes Nik swear to take care of Ace but has no idea where they’re going or what Nik will do when they get there.

Last month Spencer was having a hissy over Ace being across town from him, where he could see him any time he wanted.  Now he's handing him over to Nikolas to take god knows where where he has no access to him.  MAKE IT MAKE SENSE, writers.

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1

Since when do infectious disease doctors work in the emergency room unless it’s for a consultation?

My guess they had Nik take Ace so Esme can go full blown psycho.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Also (I don't think this is a spoiler but tagged just in case):

Maybe Spence changes his mind and goes to find his Dad/Ace in Europe and that is what takes the actor off screen for awhile while he shoots whatever limited series or whatever he is shooting.

Edited by KittenPokerCheater
  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
29 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Last month Spencer was having a hissy over Ace being across town from him, where he could see him any time he wanted.  Now he's handing him over to Nikolas to take god knows where where he has no access to him.  MAKE IT MAKE SENSE, writers.

Exactly! Spencer believed whatever fairy tale/warning of disaster Nik tells him and just hands over Ace to Nik for the foreseeable future. Both of then should be arrested. Hell, Esme at least worried that if Spencer went to Paris Ace wouldn't be able to understand that it wasn't abandonment. Strange world when Esme is the voice of reason.

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Love how minor character Adam is getting a whole ass storyline while veterans are just sitting on their hands. They could have done something with the legacy children on the show, but nepo baby must be prioritized. This storyline has gone on long enough and now we have self-flagellating Joss. 

There are no words for Nikolas taking off with Ace and Spencer just agreeing with the warped logic. Talk to your grandmother, dude. I'm assuming that Spencer will be going to jail or land in a hospital bed if Esme loses it on him for his exit s/l for his upcoming project. 

Is Cyrus getting a tv show where he get to preach the good word and swindle people? 

• Like 5

I really hope Laura returns home soon to hear Spencer tell Esme that he let Nik take Ace and Laura rains hellfire on him. And then I want Esme to head to the police station and charge Nik with kidnapping and Spencer with aiding and abetting. Spencer can spend NC's absence in jail.

Joss: "What am I going to tell Adam when he wakes up?" Me: how about explain how you got his guitar stolen because you brought it to his hospital room. This plot is all about Carly J. Brave&Strong and I. Don't. Care.

Carly telling Joss that Adam's parents probably have his best interests at heart... hello? Remember Frank Benson selling Nelle's kidney? Whatever Adam's parents are like, it will be an anticlimax. And if they are the nice, normal people it will be worse because there are some very toxic parents out there and teenage viewers don't need to be told it's all in their heads.

This Finn stuff is so stupid. No, I don't feel sorry for him show.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

If Finn has to have all of his treatments approved by a chief of staff, he shouldn't be assigned to the ER. 

I guess co-chiefs of staff at GH have the same level of competency as the PCPD. Between Jordan and Portia, Curtis can really pick 'em.

I'm back to hating Sonny again. No, if Cyrus dies it won't be all over, you will be facing a murder charge. Of course Sonny blames Cyrus for the fact that Sonny beat him up. Sonny's actions are never Sonny's fault.

2 hours ago, mjt626 said:

I’m sorry, but it’s incredibly hard to believe that Nikolas is a better parent than Esme, when he has abandoned his two sons on multiple occasions.

Edit: So Spencer just handed off his little brother to a man that said child doesn’t know. So that said child, will probably never see any of the people he knows, loves and trusts again? On what planet is that healthy for Ace?  And if they think that Esme is reverting back to form, what do they think she’s going to do now?

Spencer has spent years angry at Nik for abandoning him. And now that he has the chance to go to Paris with his girlfriend, he is fine with Ace losing the mother who has raised him and taken care of him to go off with the deadbeat father and is not longer worried about Ace losing all the important people in his life.

Like father, like son.

• Like 9

Just caught up! When did Joss become Snow freaking White? I feel nothing about this story. 

Baby Ace did not look very happy with NotMyNik. He promptly fell blissfully asleep once back in Spencer's arms. WTF with Spencer's out of nowhere total turn around on his father and sending his poor brother off to God knows what fate with someone who is a total stranger to him. Wholly unbelievable. 

I happily forget Curtis, Portia, Stella and Hatman exist when they aren't on. Sadly, I never get a chance to forget Carly exists.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
57 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

This storyline has gone on long enough and now we have self-flagellating Joss. 

ITA.  All to prop Mo's kid.

Joss has enough of a storyline with Dex working for Sonny.  She doesn't need another. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

really hope that Adam’s father turns out to be very supportive of his son and that this whole drama is in Adam’s head. The kid needs help but I’m already over this story. I have no investment in the character so I don’t care what happens to him. while Joshua is a decent actor, it seems more like a showcase for MB’s son than anything else. 

The drama being in Adam's head is the more interesting story, IMO, so of course the show won't write it. Originally we thought the story might have Adam be some sort of stalker, and I think that would have been more interesting than this. 

But ultimately I don't care what happens. I think JB is adequate as Adam; nothing special.

• Like 2

So Spencer who wouldn't even let Ace go to a doctor without him throwing a fit when Esme was with her uncle.  Yet he will hand Ace to a stranger to him to run away?  

Spencer should be locked up back in jail.  

• Like 6
1 hour ago, ljr said:

Who is .this Adam story for ? Was it written to just give Maurice Bernards kid a job ?

Certainly seems Ike it. He was brought on after the video and was a real ass. Then a year later he’s back as a good, troubled guy who needs Joss to save him. 🙄 And of course the MB fangurls are all over it saying it’s the perfect story for his son because of MB’s mental health issues. 

• Like 2

There was nothing redeeming in this episode. 

Idiocy between Nicholas and Spencer.  Pointless conversation between Trina and Esme.  Mob bosses attempting a touching moment of forgiveness after a botched surrogate murder attempt by one on the other.  Incomprehensible approach to handling an overdose.  Torturing that poor little baby actor by keeping him smashed against a stranger for nearly the entire episode. I do worry about how quiet he is. 

Still we should always look for the positive, so---I liked Esme's outfit.

• Like 4
(edited)

I want Trina to drop-kick Spencer into the next century when she finds out what he did.

And shouldn’t Finn’s lawyer be the one to talk to the other doctor? You know, so there’s no impropriety and he can get her statement on the record?

11 minutes ago, JMO said:

Torturing that poor little baby actor by keeping him smashed against a stranger for nearly the entire episode. I do worry about how quiet he is. 

He was fine. The kid was sound asleep the whole time and his parents were on set. One of the twins is more animated than the other.

Edited by Sake614
  • Like 1
On 1/15/2024 at 1:37 AM, ulkis said:

Does anyone else feel like they are thisclose to dismissing [insert name] but can't bring themselves to do it?

Applies to 65-70% of the cast.

On 1/15/2024 at 1:43 AM, ulkis said:

She asked which Korea was a dictatorship!!

I'm still not over that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3