Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Obrecht shouting at Holly: "Stop talking and shoot him!" "I accept the risk now SHOOT HIM."  Has she been reading this board?

Obrecht again: "I'll instruct you how to harvest the marrow from my dying body, NOW PULL THE TRIGGER!"

Meanwhile Spencer and Trina are dithering, thinking that they won't leave until Laura and Curtis do. Sheesh.

And then we cut to Valentin sobbing to Anna, and then to Portia crying about Trina and Curtis.

What? Laura finds another weather machine?  This Cassadine plot is too convoluted, both weather machine and the virus. Also  can I have a show where Laura and Obrecht foil the Cassadines?

"Jordan, tell my mom and dad that I love them."  Taggart mention at last!

And there goes Portia complaining about Spencer again. Zzzzzzzz

Carly and Joss being bitches about Sonny and Nina wanting to be at the hospital for Willow. They are such wastes of oxygen.

Curtis is talking but my mind just goes blank.

I HATE THAT WILLOW WANTS NINA TO STOP HER" VENDETTA" AGAINST CARLY WHEN IT'S CARLY WHO IS DOING IT TO NINA. Also Nina already tried to make peace with Carly, Carly refused to.

• Like 16
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Why did I unmute? Why? I'm beyond DONE w/all things Nina/Carly/Willow on this crap show. I know I've said it before, but like an idiot, I unmuted today to see if Willow had anything kind or interesting to say to Nina. Hahaha. Of course she didn't. This bitch asked Nina to make peace w/Carly and to leave Carly alone!!!! Hahahahahaahahahaha! This show is such a freakin joke. Did she ask Bitch Carly to make peace w/Nina? No, she did not. A-hole Michael and his trash fire of a mother make snide remarks about Willow needing to rest and not getting excited when Bitch Willow asks to see Nina. The garbage dumpster bitch sister just can't imagine what Willow has to say to awful, evil Nina. Nina is only her biological mother. Who cares about that unless it's one of us. And of course Willow didn't have anything interesting to say. 

Why can't they let Nina write her off? Why must she care about this girl? ARGH!!!!! 

I loathe these characters. Loathe them. Even if I work from home, I'm NOT going to watch this show live. 

This Nina stuff is infuriating to me. It's not entertaining on any level. I wish a bomb would drop on them all. Take out Michael, Willow, Josslyn, and Carly!  This show go screw itself. 

As usual - the only worthwhile scenes were the Sprina/HS stuff minus that Drewfus crap at the end w/Liesl that I muted. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

I HATE THAT WILLOW WANTS NINA TO STOP HER" VENDETTA" AGAINST CARLY WHEN IT'S CARLY WHO IS DOING IT TO NINA. Also Nina already tried to make peace with Carly, Carly refused to.

Yes, the poor, put-upon fragile flower that is Carly Corinthos. Will no one protect her from Big Bad Nina?

• Like 17
  • Love 2

May the ground open up and swallow every single Carly into the bowels of hell. These characters are a waste of skin and a waste of air. They are so unbelievably awful and hateful. 

Drew plays hero, almost kills Leisl in the process.

Makes sense that the pathogen story completely fizzled in the end.

Big cheeks is asleep, blinks when the explosion happens, goes right back to sleep. I feel you kid.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

you know.. had Willow said this to both of them - like legitmately went down every single thing they both did to each other, i wouldn't even be mad. but the fact that Nina has tried over and over and over again to put this past them, ALL of them spit in her face, and now has the nerve to go "Well hey can you stop keeping score of who did what to whom and let it go and just be nice to Carly, yeah?" 

I am telling you - this should have been the moment where Nina should have channeled Erica Kane and been her most diva and told Willow she hoped to god Lisel came back in time, saved her life, and then that she wanted nothing to do with Willow ever again. like how dare she. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 14

Is that a new, less giant baby playing Ace?

I could only laugh at Valentin. JPS is so bad at these kinds of scenes.

Shut up, Portia. (I was half expecting her to overhear the satellite phone call and start shrieking at Trina, so I was relieved that didn't happen.)

Laura and Liesl are the only ones showing any sort of brains in this whole story, which isn't that surprising.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

and then  Nina is like legit processing this and Willow goes "WOW YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL, EVEN THOUGH YOU CLAIM TO CARE ABOUT ME?". y'all I can not even, even with this. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 14
Just now, Daisy said:

and then  Nina is like legit processing this and Willow goes "WOW YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL, EVEN THOUGH YOU CLAIM TO CARE ABOUT ME?". y'all I can not even, even with this. 

This is disgusting.  Even I can't believe they are going this far, and I know they are up Carly's ass and hate Nina.  This is amazing.  Just disgusting.  They should thank god for Sprina because I would take a long break starting right now.  I really resent watching this show at all right now.  Just fast forwarding those sickos doesn't seem like enough of a protest. 

• Applause 13
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Daisy said:

you know.. had Willow said this to both of them - like legitmately went down every single thing they both did to each other, i wouldn't even be mad. but the fact that Nina has tried over and over and over again to put this past them, ALL of them spit in her face, and now has the nerve to go "Well hey can you stop keeping score of who did what to whom and let it go and just be nice to Carly, yeah?"

You know why they did this, right? So that when Willow finds out that Nina was the one who turned Carly into the SEC, she can tell her to take a hike forever since she couldn't keep the promise she had made her on her deathbed. 

Willow is a fucking bitch. She is learning from the best. Looking forward to the day she does something that pisses off the Carlys, they can throw in her face how she is her mother's daughter.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 9
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 8
(edited)

i'm just finishing up thursday, but Spenser and trina need more of a sense of urgency.  there was no real need to move the nanny.  If the plan was to call jordan for back up why didn't they tell her where they were going before they got there?  I'm ready for this to be over.

And, also, Nina letting Ned take the fall for what she did is not cool.

Edited by Katy M
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

You know why they did this, right? So that when Willow finds out that Nina was the one who turned Carly into the SEC, she can tell her to take a hike forever since she couldn't keep the promise she had made her on her deathbed. 

yeah it hit me just a bit ago that's exactly why that happened. 

3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Willow is a fucking bitch. She is learning from the best. Looking forward to the day she does something that displeases the Carlys, then they can throw in her face how she is her mother's daughter.

pretty much. and like the cherry on that pooptacular sundae was basically "well did you get what you wanted." "Oh yeah, I HOPE she can be sincere.."

like i mean Willow was already dead to me way before this. - but this legit burst any small hope i had for Nina to build any kind of relationship with Willow. Nina doesn't deserve ANY of this. 

• Applause 12
5 minutes ago, Katy M said:

And, also, Nina letting Ned take the fall for what she did is not cool.

Nina has no idea that the Carlys are blaming Ned.

And given the looks of hate that Carly, Michael and Joss gave her when she showed up at the hospital, how would she know?

• Like 4

Yeah . . . they've made Willow's hatred and intolerance for Nina so extreme and OTT that I see no way they can legitimately have them bond and be friendly, which makes this whole plot pointless. Why was Willow made Nina's daughter? What was the point? 

@CeChase - Yeah. It's not worth recording (IMO) or watching live. Thankfully, there are ppl on Twitter and YouTube who upload Sprina scenes daily. I'm going to stick to watching Sprina from there. I'm over Nina being their punching bag. It's not interesting to me, and it's endless. 

• Like 10

I  wonder why Liesl didn't throw an elbow into Victor's gut to give Holly a clearer line of fire, but then that wouldn't have allowed super SEAL Drew to come in and "save" the day. See what happens when you don't shoot while you have the chance, Holly? 

As Ethan Rayne from Buffy the Vampire Slayer put it: "I've really got to learn to just do the damage and get out of town. It's the stay-'n'-gloat that gets me every time."

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Well Sonny is blaming Ned as well. he brought it up before Nina was like let's go to the island. 

2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Yeah . . . they've made Willow's hatred and intolerance for Nina so extreme and OTT that I see no way they can legitimately have them bond and be friendly, which makes this whole plot pointless. Why was Willow made Nina's daughter? What was the point? 

honestly. it was just a waste of time. because they simply could have still had this about Golden Spawn and the same thing would still apply. and the thing is - i legitmately do not want Nina and Willow to bond. I want Nina to have NOTHING to do with Willow. because I'm sorry.  if someone is going to compare Nina getting Willow fired, or the "I'm your other Mommy's mommy." snafu to what Willow did to Nina today as justification, I will lose it because it is not even comparable. That was hateful and cruel and the twist in the knife to just be like "Oh i thought you cared about me." to make her promise.

i honestly had to pause and walk away I was so angry. 

• Like 4
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Why was Willow made Nina's daughter? What was the point? 

So that Mama Carly can hoard another child, this time an adult.  She even gave Willow away at the wedding, to her son Michael which makes it even grosser.

5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

See what happens when you don't shoot while you have the chance, Holly? 

I really wanted to shout "Stop monologuing and take the shot."

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
9 minutes ago, lala2 said:

There was no point in making her Nina's daughter or making her sick. I guess Michael and Willow are so boring that they decided to give them a cancer storyline, which made them even more boring.

• Like 2
  • Applause 6

Really, Curtis? You have the nerve to doubt Laura Fucking! Collins about anything related to a Cassadine weather machine? You've done jack-shit during this whole caper.

The ending of the pathogen story was so weird. Laura types in the formula for carbonic snow, and poof! The countdown is over. Victor says Spencer will pry the antidote from his cold dead hands, and Spencer knocks him against the edge of the bar. Poof! Victor is out cold.

And Trina gives a small gasp when she sees an explosion, while Laura is horrified. 

Nice that Liesl has a sense of humor about the bone marrow being sucked out of her body.

Tone was all over the place today.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Daisy said:

i honestly had to pause and walk away I was so angry. 

You and me both! I was enraged by that whole conversation. It had me cussing and I don't curse. LOL! 

I just can't w/the biased writing on this show. It doesn't help that I don't see Nina as that awful so that scene today was next level cruel, IMO, esp. as you said, she wasn't saying it to them both! I despise Willow. 

At this point, they should have absolutely nothing to do w/each other. I'm perfectly fine w/that. This stopped being interesting - IMO - months ago. Just let Nina live a life w/o her children and grandchildren and let her be ok w/that. Let her be w/Sasha and those who actually love her. That's what I would love to see, but I'm tired of seeing Nina get stomped on. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

As usual - the only worthwhile scenes were the Sprina/HS stuff minus that Drewfus crap at the end w/Liesl that I muted. 

Be glad you muted it. Dr Obrecht was suddenly deserving to be family again. Willow was literally “Dr. Obr...Aunt Liesl!”🙄

Edited by Sugarbaker
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
20 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

Can the WSB drop a drone on Carly, Willow and Michael? 

Don't forget Josslyn! 

1 minute ago, Sugarbaker said:

Be glad you muted it. Dr Obrecht is suddenly deserving to be family again. Willow was literally “Dr. Obr...Aunt Liesl!”🙄

Why is there no "rage" emoticon? LOL! ARGH!!! I'm so glad I didn't hear that nonsense! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Glad I read comments here first before watching today’s show. Looks like I can delete without subjecting myself to the dumpster fire and rage that goes with it. 

Die Willow. Take all the Carlys with you. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

Why did I unmute? Why? I'm beyond DONE w/all things Nina/Carly/Willow on this crap show. I know I've said it before, but like an idiot, I unmuted today to see if Willow had anything kind or interesting to say to Nina. Hahaha. Of course she didn't. This bitch asked Nina to make peace w/Carly and to leave Carly alone!!!! Hahahahahaahahahaha! This show is such a freakin joke. Did she ask Bitch Carly to make peace w/Nina? No, she did not. A-hole Michael and his trash fire of a mother make snide remarks about Willow needing to rest and not getting excited when Bitch Willow asks to see Nina. The garbage dumpster bitch sister just can't imagine what Willow has to say to awful, evil Nina. Nina is only her biological mother. Who cares about that unless it's one of us. And of course Willow didn't have anything interesting to say. 

Why can't they let Nina write her off? Why must she care about this girl? ARGH!!!!! 

I unmuted too and lived to regret it.

No one is talking about how dumb Anna was for risking an 80% chance of getting infected (20% chance she would be immune) so that whiny Valentin wouldn’t die alone? Had it been Robin being infected, I would totally understand the action, but not for Valentin. Romeo and Juliet they are not. Aargh!

Have to admit I got confused about the whole plot and had no idea where the antidote Holly brought was at that point.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Really, Curtis? You have the nerve to doubt Laura Fucking! Collins about anything related to a Cassadine weather machine? You've done jack-shit during this whole caper.

She was trying to concentrate and he kept blabbing on…

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Sugarbaker said:

Be glad you muted it. Dr Obrecht was suddenly deserving to be family again. Willow was literally “Dr. Obr...Aunt Liesl!”🙄

ohh i caught that too. She was Dr Obrect for . like.. the two days she was missing.  now she means something "great aunt Lisel!!".  so. over. her. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 4
(edited)

Jesus Christ Nina took ONE SECOND to think about what Willow was saying and Willow just couldn’t even let her have that.  What a BITCH (and that’s not a word I use lightly).  Like everyone else said, if Willow had said what she said to BOTH Carly and Nina I could be ok with it.  It’s like 90% Carly antagonizing Nina and Nina just stupidly trying to be nice but ok, fine.  However, to just say it’s on Nina to make peace is complete BULLSHIT.  Ugh, why am I so mad about this 🤦🏻‍♀️

In lighter news, I thought it was so funny Victor keeps the pathogen in a little box that’s labeled with a sharpie and a piece of masking tape 🤣🤣

Lastly, are they drugging giant baby Ace??  He falls asleep so easily and peacefully.  What a chill little dude.  I would have killed for a little angel like that!!

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 11

Most amazing part? A 1980s computer using a 1980s operating system, running a proprietary program still worked! 

For a moment, I wondered if the weather machine apocalypse countdown might be thwarted by 40 years worth of system updates having to download and install. 🙂

• Like 2
  • LOL 21

So will Valentine die or will the antidote save him in time?

I really enjoyed Holly telling Victor exactly what she did to him and the exaggerated looks between her and Obrecht to refer to Victor’s sexual problem

• LOL 3
14 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Die Willow.

This is a strong sentiment on the GH twitter today. K McM was tagged in it and I feel sorry for her reading all the hate. But really, it's the writers' fault.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Sonny told her he thought it was Ned and she kept silent.  

5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

This is a strong sentiment on the GH twitter today. K McM was tagged in it and I feel sorry for her reading all the hate. But really, it's the writers' fault.

I feel like I'm the only one who likes Willow and wants her to live.

8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Yeesh.  Well that’s not ok.  It’s not the actress’s fault her character sucks.  She’s doing the best she can with this shit writing.  I actually used to like Willow when she was with Chase and during all the Dawn of Day stuff.  I think she was fine until she got sucked into the Carly orbit.

• Like 15
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, mostlylurking said:

Yeesh.  Well that’s not ok.  It’s not the actress’s fault her character sucks.  She’s doing the best she can with this shit writing.  I actually used to like Willow when she was with Chase and during all the Dawn of Day stuff.  I think she was fine until she got sucked into the Carly orbit.

no - the show tags the person the picture/scene is about and so when you comment - it insta-linked. I once wrote something scathing about Carly LOL and Laura Wright responded with a LOL emoji etc.  (usually in this context i ALWAYS say its nothing against the actor/actress) - and a lot of people are saying that while ripping Willow a well deserved new one. [and asking while Willow didn't ask that to Carly, since Carly was the one who shoved Nelle in her face not even 2 episodes ago]

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
24 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

For a moment, I wondered if the weather machine apocalypse countdown might be thwarted by 40 years worth of system updates having to download and install.

I think what made the computer still viable was that it hadn't been updated.

I had to laugh when Curtis thought he was helping by trying to type stop commands into the computer. I wish that had sped up the countdown, just to show him how useless he's been. 

The writing has been so bad for so many characters that I feel sorry for the actors having to make this crap even remotely watchable.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Daisy said:

no - the show tags the person the picture/scene is about and so when you comment - it insta-linked. I once wrote something scathing about Carly LOL and Laura Wright responded with a LOL emoji etc.  (usually in this context i ALWAYS say its nothing against the actor/actress) - and a lot of people are saying that while ripping Willow a well deserved new one. [and asking while Willow didn't ask that to Carly, since Carly was the one who shoved Nelle in her face not even 2 episodes ago]

Yeah, you have to go into the tweet and actually uncheck the actors.  But it's hard to remember to do.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
43 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Most amazing part? A 1980s computer using a 1980s operating system, running a proprietary program still worked! 

For a moment, I wondered if the weather machine apocalypse countdown might be thwarted by 40 years worth of system updates having to download and install. 🙂

Luckily for the 2023 world, the release of Windows and its maddening updates was still in the future in 1981.

• LOL 4
(edited)

Oh, I see... Willow's request for Nina to make peace with Carly is a setup for when it's revealed that Nina reported Carly and Drew for their crime therefore Willow can throw this in Nina's face. (never mind Carly and Drew taking any accountability for breaking the law)

I'm sick of St. Carly always getting away with being a complete bitch and the gaslighting that it's everyone else who is the problem.

I wish Nina was a match for Willow so that these assholes would have to be nice to her and grateful for her to help save Willow's pathetic life. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 8
  • Applause 6
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

May the ground open up and swallow every single Carly into the bowels of hell. These characters are a waste of skin and a waste of air. They are so unbelievably awful and hateful. 

From Witch #1 and Witch #2 traipsing through the halls talking about the nerve of Sonny and Nina to, gasp, be at the hospital, to Witch #1 chomping at the bit to tell Michael, to Michael giving Sonny and Nina the stink eye, to the fucking worst of Willow demanding Nina--NINA--end HER vendetta against Witch #1.  And when Nina hesitates gets all "OMG, you haven't changed!"  Fuck off and please, Willow, just die.

Also, fuck Drew and his only concern about Liesl being her bone marrow. 

I hate them all.

• Like 1
  • Applause 18
  • Love 2

Never have so many, been so dumb. Only Laura and Liesl deserve to live!

Anna, if you really loved Valentin, you would go back to PC and raise his daughter, who will pretty much have no one if V and Laura die.  

That was the loudest drone I've ever heard. Sounded like a 747 flying over! Good thing the US military doesn't use that brand.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

Lastly, are they drugging giant baby Ace??

Ya I was wondering if they have been giving him something because he is teething, he seems kind of sedate.

Best part of today was Spencer being the one to finally dispatch of Victor. Victor's head bouncing of the bar should be a meme.

• LOL 4

Also, also... this is like the 98th thing Willow has asked Nina to do. like legit. and Nina always does what Willow asks except for giving up her grandparental rights (as per a lawyers instruction). so the very fact Willow was all "well hopefully Nina complies" just sucks more because she legit does EVERYTHING SHE ASKS YOU TO DO WITHOUT QUESTION. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 12
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Also, also... this is like the 98th thing Willow has asked Nina to do. like legit. and Nina always does what Willow asks except for giving up her grandparental rights (as per a lawyers instruction). so the very fact Willow was all "well hopefully Nina complies" just sucks more because she legit does EVERYTHING SHE ASKS YOU TO DO WITHOUT QUESTION. 

Well that should end.  Willow is bullying Nina in a very abusive manner precisely because she knows Nina will take whatever abuse she dishes out.  And the writers don't allow Nina to stand up for herself.  That's why this has become unwatchable.  Sometimes I think I hate Willow m ore than Carly, and I never thought that could be possible.  If someone said to me, you can get rid of one, I honestly don't know which one of these abusive aholes I would choose at this point. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 9
7 minutes ago, Daisy said:

this is like the 98th thing Willow has asked Nina to do. like legit. and Nina always does what Willow asks except for giving up her grandparental rights (as per a lawyers instruction). so the very fact Willow was all "well hopefully Nina complies" just sucks more because she legit does EVERYTHING SHE ASKS YOU TO DO WITHOUT QUESTION. 

It's pure manipulation.  The other Carlys should be proud: they took a relatively interesting, likeable character and have made her a monster. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2

Hey Laura hey Laura hey Laura I just wanted to jabber endlessly while you're thinking because you know if you get this formula thing wrong you could lock the whole thing up and then kill Port Charles even though I don't even believe you or have faith in your brain but just in case these are actually high stakes why don't I keep bugging you while you're trying to type, OK Laura hey Laura....

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Hey Laura hey Laura hey Laura I just wanted to jabber endlessly while you're thinking because you know if you get this formula thing wrong you could lock the whole thing up and then kill Port Charles even though I don't even believe you or have faith in your brain but just in case these are actually high stakes why don't I keep bugging you while you're trying to type, OK Laura hey Laura....

That whole thing was dumb. Oh, it's snowing in PC, how odd. Nope, it's not snowing anymore in PC. Weather crisis averted. Why even go there? Was the call back to the weather machine necessary?

Curtis is dumb, boring and annoying. He had no reaction to the boat exploding, but even he was more useful than Drewfus. What has this moron done exactly except come in late, almost kill Leisl and allowing Victor to escape?

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, CeChase said:

If someone said to me, you can get rid of one, I honestly don't know which one of these abusive aholes I would choose at this point. 

I'd choose Willow, because then the other Carlys couldn't boss her around anymore. Let them find someone else to subsume.

14 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It's pure manipulation.

It's awful: "Can you do one thing for me?" I also hated Michael barging in and telling Nina she had to leave because Willow needed her rest. How about you let Willow decide what she needs, Michael? She's perfectly capable of telling Nina she can leave. At least Carly told Michael that Willow wanted to talk to Nina so he should let her when Michael got all bent out of shape about it. 

I've changed my mind: Get rid of Michael. He's the one being the absolute worst here. Carly and Joss are following his lead—enthusiastically, but they're not setting the agenda. It's pretty much all Michael having the temper tantrum.

• Like 7

Leisl: Soon you'll be able to suck the life right out of my bones!

Carly: We can't wait.

( Unintentional  moment of humor, or writer commentary on how Carly sucks the life from everything she touches)

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Victor: "I am not having a very good day."

Me: 🤣

The Carlys are so hateful.  What I wouldn't give to throw them all in a pit.

I can't decide whether Liesl would be the best or worst person to be with in a crisis. On the one hand, she keeps a cool head and her eyes on the prize. On the other, if she's willing to sacrifice herself for the greater good, she's willing to sacrifice you, too.

• Like 12
4 hours ago, Katy M said:

I feel like I'm the only one who likes Willow and wants her to live.

You not. I actually like Willow as well.

However I hate with passion Nina and I am willing to sacrifice Willow if that means she dies and NIna never has a chance to be a mother. I am that petty.

So of course, I had no issue with Willow telling Nina to leave Carly alone. For one, in all these last interactions between Carly and Nina, Nina has approached Carly most of the time while Carly would gladly ignore her. And rather than take the hint, Nina does not wanted to be ignored especially by the likes of Carly.

I wished that Carly could have been meaner in their last encounter at Kelly's. Rather that egging Nina about Nelle with likely truths, I was hoping Carly would throw the fact the fact that Willow asked her to give her away at the wedding. I noticed that Nina didn't ask Sonny who gave Willow away at the wedding since Drew wasn't there and Sonny was smart enough not to mention it.

And unlike Nina, Willow will be spending more time with Carly during her last days/time before she gets her transplant, so she may ask Carly to ignore Nina in the future. Or maybe not.

Finally as always, the star of the show was huge, cute Ace who was bored by his family trying to take over the world with a pathogen or a weather machine. He was frankly bored and went back to sleep after the drones blew up the Haunted Star.

• LOL 1