Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Melgaypet said:

Poor Kristina has nothing to do, at least let her get some good snark about her brother and sister shacking up.

😮 I forgot they have TWO siblings in common, I only remembered Leo.

wait this is a soap - there might be more I’m forgetting, or more to come...

• LOL 2
17 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

😮 I forgot they have TWO siblings in common, I only remembered Leo.

wait this is a soap - there might be more I’m forgetting, or more to come...

They also share 3 more relatives in Molly, Spencer and Avery not to mention Sam’s stillborn daughter. 

• Useful 1

I can’t believe this is the same show that did such a wonderful job with Monica’s breast cancer story and Stone’s AIDS story.  But then I remember who’s running and writing this past decade.

God, was it almost 10 years ago when Robin finally escaped and we had GH: Scorpios Espionage Edition?

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

How old was Avery in 2015? I saw her a few days ago and she looked 6-7 years old.

I have no idea, but I feel like she was a baby up until very recently, when she suddenly (finally) grew ambulatory legs and came downstairs.

• LOL 3

Okay. would't the bracelet be inside the garbage bag?
okay now they are going through them. again. why not just buy a bracelet?
"I love my siblings, don't you have siblings." just because you have siblings doesn't mean you automatically have to like/love them. lmao. an of course they have a "tumble" and now these two idiots are having a "moment" in the dumpster.  Jex is Trashy lol. they find the bracelet. 

BLQ is all "we should go on a double date!!" Nina is like.. "yeah? would Michael would want that?" Sonny sees through the BS. BLQ wants Sonny to intervene for Chase, Chase shuts it down "Hello, he's a mobster." then snaps at BLQ that she went way too far. 

Brando explains why he couldn't explain the guardianship to Sasha before the doctor's appointment (and it makes sense when he said it), and that he feels ashamed that it even had to come up.  Brando is like I never gave Sasha a chance to come to me. TJ says tell this to Sasha. 

Sasha is surprised that "her future" would be in question at Deception because she's an Equity Holder. Seriously? Then Sasha tells Lucy she is well. (and this is why i don't have time for Sasha.  you haven't talked to anyone about your mental health, you aren't addressing why you need to take drugs, so no, you aren't well and you shouldn't be surprised that your business partner want you out).  She throws a tantrum. Lucy shuts her down right quick though. (how did Sasha get to be this anyway? why did Lucy agree to this?)  Lucy says we're not kicking you out. (why not)? Lucy wants Sasha to give up her shares in a trust until she's declared better better. Sasha is literally foaming at the mouth saying who will decide she is better? A Doctor (Um, yeah?) but she hisses hell no. (To which, if I were Lucy - this is where I would say okay cool. so we're voting you out). 

Sasha get up and starts screaming at Lucy that she won't be thrown out of her company, and how dare Lucy decide to do this in public in case Sasha doesn't throw a scene (which she completely does). Lucy goes you know i love you like a daughter and Sasha goes, you love me like a daughter, but at the first sign of trouble, you are throwing me over, and Lucy shuts that down right quick, and says but this is NOT the first sign of trouble and you aren't getting the help you need. Sasha is still freaking out and then she realizes someone is filming them. (I will never understand why people do this?) And then Sasha goes into complete meltdown mode, takes the phone, smashes it under her heel and starts screaming at the manager who asks her to leave. 

(I will say SM plays manic much more better than she does as a drug addict). Sasha breaks down in Brando's arms and finally admits that she needs help. (yay. please get help Sasha). 

they have one something new for flashbacks - (it's muted and a black shadow. kinda cool).  

Trina dumps Spencer as a friend. "I need to heal, i hope you can too, take care in Pentonville." well whatever. Spencer is sad and Cam is like GIVE TRINA YOUR LETTER. #AwesomeCousins

Taggert is wondering were Trina got her personality from. Jordan looks at Curtis. I am not happy. #KeepTrinaTaggert's

Curtis is still pissed at Sonny for not getting Hatman's arrest record.  Sonny is like dude, I've one a lot to help you out. (Hatman overhears and he's like do we have a problem here? LOL). but Curtis's temper tantrum is stupid. 

Stella is getting her groove on in London but TJ reminds Jordan how Stella is connected in PC. 

(I know people get upset about Portia's happy squeals, but I think this is a Brook Kerr-ism. She did it a lot when she was Whitney Russel and she was happy, and she does this when Portia is happy. but BK needs to turn it down a bit)

Show ends with Trina ending up with Spencer's letter

pretty good soap. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Curtis has a lot of nerve being angry with Sonny because he CHOSE to fall into bed with Mrs. Wu! That was his choice. He could have just waited until he talked to his dad but he didn’t want to wait and now he has to face the consequences of his choices! 

Loved the TJ/Brando scenes. I like them as friends. 

I enjoyed the Sasha/Lucy scenes. I knew Sasha was gonna go off on that guy when she saw him recording. It’s good she recognized she needs help. Let’s hope that lasts!! I wish this plot got more play than Carly/Drew. 

I just can’t with Joss/Dex. I muted them. I hate mini-Snarly and have no interest in her romance with this Dex guy. That said, Joss’s dress was nice though. They could have let Trina were a more mature dress too. 

I love that Trina got Spencer’s letter. I’m ready for the Spencer/Trina/Rory triangle to start. 

I mute ChaLynn. I don’t care about Linc and BLQ’s music. Is Chase ever returning to the force? I heard him say something about not being associated with the mob but I’m like you’ve been on leave for like two years now?!? Do you still even have a cop job?! 

• Love 6

It's interesting that Brando has come to the same conclusion that Finn did with Elizabeth last week that he has to step back and ask her what she needs rather than pushing.

I don't have any more interest in the Sasha meltdowns. The show keeps repeating the same thing over and over again. That said, Lucy what were you thinking to meet in public? You know that Sasha's previous meltdowns were in public settings.

Brook Lynn thanked Nina but will she still be nice about her when Michael is in the room?

Spencer used Metro Court stationery. I'm disappointed in him. I hope that Trina reads the letter because Trina's relationship storyline could use some action.

24 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Jex is Trashy lol.

Perfect.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Brook Lynn thanked Nina but will she still be nice about her when Michael is in the room?

of course not. she was only really polite to Nina because
A: Sonny was there and 
B: she wanted something. 

also i love how they made it such a big deal that Joss Changed..... but Joss was wearing jeans and a shirt to a party where everyone was dressed up. so i would imagine she would HAVE to had changed anyway. 

• Like 7

I was surprised Cam was "surprised " Joss went home to change. She was wearing jeans and a plain top, definitely NOT what you would wear to a  special party.

ETA: @Daisy and I typing at same time

The dumpster dive was so contrived, all the trash seemed to be in bags so they just needed to take out all the bags and then lo and behold they would have found the bracelet. I know they want to set up these scenes together that involve Dex taking off his shirt but this one was stupid.

Edited by Blackie
eta
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Blackie said:

I was surprised Cam was "surprised " Joss went home to change. She was wearing jeans and a plain top, definitely NOT what you would wear to a  special party.

ETA: @Daisy and I typing at same time

The dumpster dive was so contrived, all the trash seemed to be in bags so they just needed to take out all the bags and then lo and behold they would have found the bracelet. I know they want to set up these scenes together that involve Dex taking off his shirt but this one was stupid.

honestly. 
the faster Cam is Free, is the happier I will be. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Was the dumpster diving meet cute supposed to be appealing? I hate Joss so I thought it was hilarious but if I liked the character, I would be cringing that this was the set-up for her bug adult romance. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Daisy said:

#KeepTrinaTaggert's

So much this.

Of course Sonny pressures Nina to tell him what she and Ava were talking about, and plays the "I'm Avery's father" card. So what? Good for Nina for not caving, though that might only be because they were interrupted by BLQ and Chase.

LOL at Spencer glowering in the shadows of Trina's party.

4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Spencer used Metro Court stationery. I'm disappointed in him.

I saw that, too! And am also disappointed he didn't use his own personal stationery. You know he at least has engraved correspondence cards.

12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It's interesting that Brando has come to the same conclusion that Finn did with Elizabeth last week that he has to step back and ask her what she needs rather than pushing.

It's almost as if it's better not to force someone to do something they're not ready to do. Who knew? Oh, right, everyone (besides Finn and Brando).

Sasha, maybe people are watching/filming you because you're screaming in a public place. That's going to draw attention.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

It was all in all a good soap day.

Trina deciding to drop Spencer as a friend makes absolute sense. Josslyn's lie of omission about dumpster diving with her new boyfriend to find Avery's bracelet was a good first step toward liberating Cam.

Portia lying about Trina, Jordan knowing that Portia is lying. I am not looking forward to seeing Taggert's world being blown apart like that. Or Trina's. But Curtis can go suck on a lemon. And his pissiness at Sonny for not getting him the file on his father is misplaced. There are a lot of reasons not to want to be around Sonny. Him refusing to get you a file shouldn't be it.

I cannot stand this Chase/BLQ music storyline. Why did they have to strip Chase of his career to try and make him fit into BL's world? That sucks. Why isn't BL going to Lois since she's such a mover and shaker in the music industry instead? You're not doing it on your own BL if you're going to Sonny for help. I don't know what the writers are doing, but this whole thing is incredibly dumb and not very well conceived.

What's today the anniversary of that Nina was talking about before she got interrupted by BL? BL mentioned getting her throat slashed 2 years ago. Is it the anniversary of Nelle's death or something? 

I don't know what Lucy was thinking taking Sasha to a public place after all the meltdowns she's had in public. If what happened with Sasha today was cathartic, then great. If we're going to see her regress again and refuse help she knows she needs, then no thanks. 

The scenes of the day imo go to Brando and TJ. I think they were well done and TJ is becoming this great sounding wall on top of being one of the least problematic characters on the show. I hope they don't fuck him up now that he has more screen time.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 3
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

The scenes of the day imo go to Brando and TJ. I think they were well done and TJ is becoming this great sounding wall on top of being one of the least problematic characters on the show. I hope they don't fuck him up now that he has more screen time.

He has more screen time but not even a hint of a storyline so I think he’ll be fine. He’s the designated best friend and talk to. Which is incredibly disappointing but tracks for this show

• Sad 4
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't know what Lucy was thinking taking Sasha to a public place after all the meltdowns she's had in public. If what happened with Sasha today was cathartic, then great. If we're going to see her regress again and refuse help she knows she needs, then no thanks. 

Indeed! Doesn't Lucy know who she's dealing with? With Sasha's history, the better course would be to have this conversation in a quiet, soothing place, where NO ONE is going to be recording anyone. 

• Like 2

The other thing that Lucy did wrong besides going to a public place (only people with all their marbles don't make scenes in public places and Sasha is missing a few of hers right now) is that she didn't start out by supporting Sasha and talking about the positive ways Sasha can continue with Deception while she gets her life in order. Lucy went for the sword almost right away.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Of course Sonny pressures Nina to tell him what she and Ava were talking about, and plays the "I'm Avery's father" card. So what? Good for Nina for not caving, though that might only be because they were interrupted by BLQ and Chase.

I liked that she told him Remember when you said that there were things you can't tell me and I shouldn't ask about them? Well it works both ways, this is something I can't tell you.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

is that she didn't start out by supporting Sasha and talking about the positive ways Sasha can continue with Deception while she gets her life in order. Lucy went for the sword almost right away.

in a way -i think that was best. why lie? right now there IS nothing Sasha can do with Deception while she gets her life in order. she's seen as the 'Face' of the company and as the guy pointed out that face is seen as a basketcase. Lucy (rightly) doesn't want Sasha apart of the company and I think Lucy needed to not be Sasha's friend - she needed to be the president or whatever Lucy was. is. 

Should it have been in public? no, i don't why they didn't use the Deception offices (since that's like one of the few work places that has a set) but i suppose they wanted Sasha to actually finally admit that she needed help. but I don't blame Lucy for trying to separate church and state. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

What's today the anniversary of that Nina was talking about before she got interrupted by BL? BL mentioned getting her throat slashed 2 years ago. Is it the anniversary of Nelle's death or something? 

I think so, given the previews.

Best scenes of the day were between Spencer and Cam.  Good soapy ending with Trina grabbing the letter.

• Love 4

On the one hand, it’s hard to feel sorry for Sasha because she refused to go to therapy, NA, or rehab but I’m still tired of her misery tour. She shows up every 3 weeks to have something bad happen to her. This kind of treatment of a character is bizarre

• Like 4
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

On the one hand, it’s hard to feel sorry for Sasha because she refused to go to therapy, NA, or rehab but I’m still tired of her misery tour. She shows up every 3 weeks to have something bad happen to her. This kind of treatment of a character is bizarre

It's bizarre because they don't know what to do with her. They should've written her off after her lie about being Nina's daughter was out.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Sasha is unnecessary. Having Lucy tell her she's like a daughter was annoying because Lucy HAS a daughter (or even two) that could be on the show. Now, dead baby and a drug addiction wouldn't be my first choice for a Serena story, but at least there might be some investment there. Is anyone really invested in Sasha? Or Sasha and Lucy's relationship?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

but at least there might be some investment there. Is anyone really invested in Sasha? Or Sasha and Lucy's relationship?

i don't mind the story. what i mind is that there are usually several weeks between the story so there is no traction and you are left not caring. 

I would like sasha (and today was finally rock bottom) to acknowledge why she started drugs in the first place. (I refuse to believe it's because of Michael)

• Love 4

If Nina is such good friends with Curtis, why can't she alone ask him if Chase can sing at the Savoy? She doesn't need Sonny's help.

Also gross was Nina asking BLQ if Michael would mind if they had dinner together. Who cares what that dolt thinks? Everyone can eat with whomever they choose. Ugh.

Curtis asked Sonny to look into Marshall's arrest record was months ago. He's still holding a grudge? Dude, let it go. And stop blaming other people for your own bad choices.

LOL at Hatman thinking he can save the day. I think Curtis can take care of himself with Sonny, Marshall. Good grief.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I think so, given the previews.

Best scenes of the day were between Spencer and Cam.  Good soapy ending with Trina grabbing the letter.

Really love the friendship that’s developed between the cousins. Feels genuine and organic.

I hope we don’t get another three months of people visiting Spencer in prison. It’s just boring. And I don’t need to see him being beaten in prison either. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Also gross was Nina asking BLQ if Michael would mind if they had dinner together. Who cares what that dolt thinks? E

I literally yelled "Who made Michael the boss of everything?" when she said that. 

32 minutes ago, racked said:

I hope we don’t get another three months of people visiting Spencer in prison.

Where's he doing his time?  I don't think he's mentioned it...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, racked said:

Really love the friendship that’s developed between the cousins. Feels genuine and organic.

I hope we don’t get another three months of people visiting Spencer in prison. It’s just boring. And I don’t need to see him being beaten in prison either. 

honestly this just makes me tired.

i really hope they just figure out a way to get Spencer out of jail.  the Baby Jail stint was long enough

• Applause 7

Nelle went over the cliff in an episode that aired on September 1, 2020. So, an anniversary of that works well enough. I think there were some news preemptions that pushed current episodes forward a bit. 

The Sasha/Lucy confrontation was UCG. Always-manic Lucy, raging-manic Sasha, and that hammy day player so proud that he scored video of the latest outburst from "the basket case of Deception." There have been so many parallels in this story that I'm waiting for Sasha to start posting word salad over videos of herself twirling around on "Immediagram." 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • LOL 1

I don’t understand this show’s need to create D-list singer storylines. Chase is not all that. Neither was Eddie Maine. Or Juan, or Blackie for that matter. 

Dumpster Flirting: better or worse than Crypt Sex? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

Nelle went over the cliff in an episode that aired on September 1, 2019. So, three-year anniversary works well enough. I think there were some news preemptions that pushed current episodes forward a bit. 

Really, I thought it was 2020. I remember her slashing BLQ's throat at the nurse's ball when they all wore those t-shirts. It was postponed because of covid. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Daisy said:

i don't why they didn't use the Deception offices

The way Sasha went off on her, I would have been scared to be alone in a room with her.  At one point, she looked like she was going to grab a butter knife off the table to stab Lucy with it 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

or Blackie for that matter. 

heh settle down 😄😄😆

hmmm  I guess bags filled with non-medical waste are a little more soft the granite 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

I don’t understand this show’s need to create D-list singer storylines. Chase is not all that. Neither was Eddie Maine. Or Juan, or Blackie for that matter. 

Blackie was a drummer-Frisco was the singer for that storyline.

Otherwise, agree with the above.

• Useful 2
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Curtis asked Sonny to look into Marshall's arrest record was months ago. He's still holding a grudge? Dude, let it go. And stop blaming other people for your own bad choices.

And he can't trust anyone who once turned him down for a favor?  I know it's Sonny, but that's a high demand from Curtis. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Better, by a mile. However, both couples are garbage.

5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:
13 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Where's he doing his time?  I don't think he's mentioned it...

I think he's going *check notes* to Pentonsomething. I can't make out the rest. 

Wait a sec—Spencer's going to jail?!

31 minutes ago, Kim0820 said:

And he can't trust anyone who once turned him down for a favor?  I know it's Sonny, but that's a high demand from Curtis. 

Yeah, that was really dumb. I thought Sonny had a pretty good reason to turn Curtis down. (I can't remember what it was, but I do remember it wasn't just a reflex I-won't-help.)

• LOL 2
29 minutes ago, Kim0820 said:

Maybe he's blaming him for his own stupidity in turning to Selena Wu once Sonny turned him down? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Yeah, that was really dumb. I thought Sonny had a pretty good reason to turn Curtis down. (I can't remember what it was, but I do remember it wasn't just a reflex I-won't-help.)

I think that Curtis asked Sonny after Sonny noticed the anti-psychotic meds that Hatman said, so Sonny said as much as he would like to help that maybe if Hatman had reasons to keep quiet, that Curtis should respect that and just ask Hatman what the issue was. (it was one of the few smart sonny moments that he had). 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

This show is obsessed with it.  They find out somebody got a little bit of talent and they decide to make an entire storyline out of it.  It’s so unrealistic, too.  There’s no way Chase would become this huge music superstar.  There’s no way.

They need to stop with these nonsense storylines.  I rolled my eyes with Eddie Maine.  I laughed with Juan and I’m just done with Chase.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

Willow dreams Nelle killed Carly and Michael. I approve. 
But she wakes up and they are alive. Sad. Carly goes you have your entire family to take care of you. reminder of Carly keeping the fact that Willow's mother is Nina

Willow wants to take a walk and get some air. Michael is all "I'll go with you!!" Carly..actually saves the day.  Michael does admit he has a feeling Willow is hiding stuff. Michael can't even give her 5 minutes before calling her, and now he is going to stalk after Willow. Golden Spawn says no, so Carly goes I'll go after Willow, an I won't let anything to happen to her. 

Nina also dreams of Nelle. Nelle says Nina did the Lord's work in Nixon Falls. hahahahahahaha. Nina's Nelle basically goes too bad I didn't know you were my mom because we really coulda screwed people over. (LOL). Nina is getting a crash course of Nelle's psychopath behaviour.

Trina and Spencer fight over the letter. Spencer says he wrote her the letter, but he doesn't really want her to read it so please hand it over. Trina says possession is 9/10ths of the law, soo come with her. (i'm team Spencer on this but whatever). Triina says she'll give him the letter if she says why he's being so weird about it. Spencer says it does't matter it's not for her. Trina goes it has my name. Spencer claps back "It was addressed to Trina, my friend and according to you, we're not friends" (Judges?! Spencer with the round).

Trina explains why they can't be friends, and Spencer agrees and understands. Spencer legitimately apologizes for everything and takes ownership. He quasi-tells her what was in the letter. 

Hatman I told you so's Curtis about working with the mob. haha. To late. he's in. deep. 

Stella shows up. 
stella finally remembers about the divorce degree - as Portia and Curtis ask her to officiate the wedding. it just hits Curtis NOW he never got proof of his divorce lol. Curtis talks to Jordan and she's like oh yeah...

#KeepTrinaTaggert's. that is all.

Spencer burns the letter.

Willow and Nina meet up, and Willow (because you know she is now dying and whatever) FINALLY realizes why Nina defends Nelle. it lasts for 2 minutes and now they fight again.(Because Nina again tells truth and Willow can't handle it) Carly interrupts and says let's get perspective. Nelle was a murderer and a kidnapper and we're only safe because she's dead. HOW IS CARLY NOT DEAD FROM LIGHTNING STRIKES. Where are the scores of people flinging the truth in Carly's face?

anyway Carly somehow ends up with the last word, Says that Nina should be soo proud and walks away - when Nina points out that she was just there spending time with her daughter, and Carly crows and here is Nina being the victim.

really want Carly to get hers.
Willow tooo.

• Fire 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Step back, Hatman. How was he obsequious and smug at the same time? That's quite a combo platter. Anyway, your son is a grown man! Let him handle his ish. UGH.

2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

#KeepTrinaTaggert's. that is all.

Now and forever.

3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Willow dreams Nelle killed Carly and Michael. I approve. 

The dream itself was stupid (and, sadly, not true), but I loved how Nelle said she was going to take Wiley away, and Wiley cheerily said, "Bye, Mommy!" That was great.

The Trina/ Spencer spat over the letter was dumb.

How are Stella and Trina related, aunt/niece? Is that closer genetically than cousins?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh show, don't tease me with Michael and Carly being gruesomely dead.

"Oh, Wylie's a baby. He's not going to remember any of it anyways."
"that baby-stealing insufferable Willow"  I have really missed Nelle. Yeah she's batshitcrazy but when everyone is blowing smoke up the Carly Corinthos & family, she just cuts to the chase.

"What happens if Willow runs into Nina?" Michael, you are way into stalker territory here. Nina is allowed to visit her daughter's grave if she wants. And of course Carly is going to check on Willow so she can fight with Nina again. Does the show want me to hate Carly that much?

Carly to Nina "You're just like her, nothing is ever your fault." Where is that lightning strike? Carly feeds off of vitriol and anger, today at a grieving Nina, and it makes me hate her.

"That's it's because it's for Trina My Friend and according to you we're not friends any more," Talk to Alexis, Spencer, you could have a future in law.

Is Rory taking stalker lessons from Michael? He has no right to go after Trina because she is having a few minutes alone with Spencer. She doesn't need you to protect her, dope.

Curtis needs to get over himself. And Marshall, I know you regret not being able to give advice to Curtis but it's too late now.

I really want to see doofus Curtis under Selina Wu's thumb.

Aunt Stella is back!  How are Abishola? The divorce paper thing was so long ago I really don't care any more.

If they are going to do a singer storyline, they really need to do it with William Lipton. The kid is genuinely talented. He's the Rick Springfield to Chase's Eddie Maine.

"Got a couple words I been saving for a bitch."  Nice cut to Joss, show.

That was some nice detective work from Jordan, checking with Trina to see if she had ever taken a genealogy test.

27 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

How are Stella and Trina related, aunt/niece? Is that closer genetically than cousins?

If Trina is Curtis' child, Stella is her great aunt.

If the cousin is a third (1/16th) or fourth (1/32nd) cousin, Stella and Trina would be closer (1/8th).

37 minutes ago, Daisy said:

eally want Carly to get hers.
Willow tooo.

1000X. They can't even let Nina mourn her what-could-have-been daughter in peace.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

1000X. They can't even let Nina mourn her what-could-have-been daughter in peace.

like i honestly thought it was going to be something else. because Willow finally got it - like Nina just loves Nelle, and she's not excusing the bad stuff, but you love your kid despite it (SEE BOBBIE LOVING CARLY). and then Nina speaks truth - you guys want to cut out Nelle and everything "bad" in  Golden Spawn's life. "Nooooo we're just protecting him." yah. and HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT, WILLOW? by cutting out Nina and Nelle, and not acknowledging that Nina has flaws, and is working to correct her mistakes

Then Nina points out that she's here, mourning and she's the somehow the bad guy and Carly has the gall to say "Oh play the victim." she's speaking the truth.. Y'all could have just walked away. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

"What happens if Willow runs into Nina?"

Err...she'll deal with it?  Nina's not going to take out a sickle and behead her (more's the pity).  Willow is not an incompetent child, despite Michael and Carly treating her like one.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If they are going to do a singer storyline, they really need to do it with William Lipton. The kid is genuinely talented. He's the Rick Springfield to Chase's Eddie Maine.

I'm surprised they haven't, maybe he doesn't want to. 

#freeCam

• Love 6