Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, gatopretoNYC said:

How are there still cigarettes?! COME on!

The tobacco crop seems to be thriving.

Okay, Rosita is annoying me. She now wants Eugene just because she thinks someone else does?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

"Sorry you KID died and you hate the world". There have been many, many, kids little girl. Be careful...you could be next! 😉 (and I say this as someone who still likes Carol 😄 )

Sorry, somehow I managed to double post this!

Edited by shanndee
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

So all the Whisperers have is numbers in the horde, right? I know they have guns but I doubt they'd start firing in the midst of all the Walkers.

How have the Hilltop & Alexandrians not devised some effective and quiet way to bring down a hoarde yet? They've known about hoardes for a LONG time.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, gutbuster said:

So all the Whisperers have is numbers in the horde, right? I know they have guns but I doubt they'd start firing in the midst of all the Walkers.

How have the Hilltop & Alexandrians not devised some effective and quiet way to bring down a hoarde yet? They've known about hoardes for a LONG time.

What if they took some balloons and spent a quarter of a season marching around with them..?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, shanndee said:

"Sorry you KID died and you hate the world". There have been many, many, kids little girl. Be careful...you could be next! 😉 (and I say this as someone who still likes Carol 😄 )

Sorry, somehow I managed to double post this!

Will somebody please think about the children!! Carol must die!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

So our team could take down the heavily-armed and fortified Sanctuary, but a bunch of raggedy losers strikes mortal fear in their hearts? Makes sense.

Sanctuary had windows to shoot.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

OK, I may be the last living Carol apologist, but even I am laughing that Zeke and Daryl are both like "yeah, let's not put her in charge of protecting any more kids."

They know her better than anybody. And they know Carol likes to take her angst out on little children.

• LOL 2