Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

So Negan is allowed to have a huge mouth area cut out of his mask so the zombies can smell more of his breath? Why? So the audience can recognize him more easily? Because the very talky one in the Negan jacket with Alpha on his arm isn't recognizable enough?

• LOL 3

Norman Reedus looks utterly stupid with that flail. If you swing them extended, allowing centrifugal force to keep the chain straight, they've actually got some reach and maneuverability. The way he's using it, it's just a very slow indirect club. He'd be better off just using a club.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Norman Reedus looks utterly stupid with that flail. If you swing them extended, allowing centrifugal force to keep the chain straight, they've actually got some reach and maneuverability. The way he's using it, it's just a very slow indirect club. He'd be better off just using a club.

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF

For the record, I think he looks silly with it too, though I'm sure the show people think it's the coolest.

• Love 2

This new show doesn't look promising AT ALL.  The original recipe show hasn't done well with it's millennial characters (looking at you Henry.  And Lydia).  It makes me shudder to think what a whole show devoted to them will be like.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 1