Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

But being Lori's kid, she'll be nowhere to be found when the time comes.

Actually, the mention of Lori raises a point. In a world with unlimited free vehicles and never-expiring gas, they should have built some armored combat trucks by now that could easily roll through the horde.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

OK, I may be the last living Carol apologist, but even I am laughing that Zeke and Daryl are both like "yeah, let's not put her in charge of protecting any more kids."

You and me both Cletus! You and me both!! 😄 😄 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Maybe Magna and Connie got out and for some reason went to Alexandria instead of Hilltop, and were able to get there in time to bring reinforcements? I'm just wondering what nonsense could happen to allow this tiny group of morons to defeat a hoard of thousands. 

• Love 1
Just now, AngelaHunter said:

When was the last time anyone had anything to say to each other that had nothing to do with baddies and weapons?

Nagen talking about his balls with the kid last season?

• LOL 6
5 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

OK, I may be the last living Carol apologist, but even I am laughing that Zeke and Daryl are both like "yeah, let's not put her in charge of protecting any more kids."

I still enjoy her so I'll sit by you, but yeah, she probably doesn't need to be responsible for anything bigger than a goldfish.  It just never ends well.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, TvGeek said:

I actually liked this episode 

I liked it, too.  It was somewhat thoughtful and they advanced multiple stories and relationships.  I enjoy those episodes more than fight fight fight, hide, stab-stab.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

Daryl and the King never had much to say to each other. When was the last time anyone had anything to say to each other that had nothing to do with baddies and weapons?

The last time? Eugene and Radio Girl. And before that? Eugene and Rosita. Eugene is apparently king of the new postapocalyptic equivalent of the Bechtel test.

• LOL 1

This is a very slow battle.

1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

I still love the variations of Death by Wire. Even though they stole it from Ghost Ship. Who most def ripped it off from somewhere else.

It was awesome in Ghost Ship!!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I still love the variations of Death by Wire. Even though they stole it from Ghost Ship. Who most def ripped it off from somewhere else.

LOVE the Ghost Ship wire!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

I'm Canadian and I didn't know sap was flammable.  This is going to make Sunday breakfast a lot more nerve-wracking.

Me too, and me either. I am NOT looking forward to being afraid of breakfast...

• LOL 1