Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Just now, Primstone said:

if a mosquito bits a walker and then goes bit a healthy person, will that person get infected and turn soon?

because that would be like getting bit by the walker itself?

1 minute ago, candall said:

It's a little bit disturbing how much KFC is sure that TWD viewers are the target audience for slabs of fried chicken between glazed doughnuts.

I'm getting Burger King. Looks kind of good too.

At least Earl has more sense than Pollyanna Aaron.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Primstone said:

if a mosquito bits a walker and then goes bit a healthy person, will that person get infected and turn soon?

Wasn't there a time that a person could get infected if they got SCRATCHED by a walker?

ETA:  Sorry, I meant they would turn if they got scratched by a walker.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Zeke is worried about HER?  Maybe he should spend a little time worrying about the people Carol's stupid, SELFISH ass got trapped in the cave.

In my head Connie and Magna took the skins from the dead Whisperers

Then shambled out with the horde.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Primstone said:

I don't think so, I believe they sais back at the beginning, when they were at the cdc, that everyone is infected, they are just carriers vs acute infection. That is why they all turn when they die no matter what kills them

• Love 1
Just now, mightysparrow said:

Wasn't there a time that a person could get infected if they got SCRATCHED by a walker?

Shhhhh! ... don't go scaring the show runners by showing them that audiences *pay attention* to plot...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, mightysparrow said:

Shhhhh! You're not supposed to remember that!

Oh, King Zeke! You know very well that all flies, fleas and mosquitoes have long since fled Virginia.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

Why aren't you all fighters by now? Everyone should be able to stand on a roof and use a slingshot or crossbow. You can kill the horde with a damned firehose.

Aside from the elders and kids, every able bodied person should have

Combat skills this deep into the ZA.

• Love 1

This show would be a whole different puppy if landing a bit of walker goo in your mouth or eyes or broken skin would turn you.  I speculate, though, that it would work that way.

[P.S.  If safety depended on not touching your face, I'd have wiped out in the first 24 hours.]

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

It's hard to catch the little bit of show wedged between commercials.

5 minutes ago, candall said:

This show would be a whole different puppy if landing a bit of walker goo in your mouth or eyes or broken skin would turn you.

it did for about one season? But that' rule has been erased.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, shanndee said:

I,m going to take a moment to marvel at the actor who plays Luke(?) (music guy) weight loss. Well done sir! You look fantastic!

Lives for who knows how long on the road, dodging zombies and barely surviving - remains chubby. Reaches safe haven - loses weight. Must be some bad cooking there. No osso bucco for sure.

• LOL 2
17 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

ETA:  Sorry, I meant they would turn if they got scratched by a walker.

Big Tiny at the prison, but Shane 2.0 slaughtered him before we could find out 

• Love 1

Shouldn't there be a TINY bit more urgency if everyone is facing death?  Why do these people think now is a good time for pity sex and heart to hearts.  How about saving your (and your children's) lives?  LOSERS.

• Love 4