Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

I am distracted by Rosita's perfectly manicured eyebrows.  Maybe it's my new whizbang tv, but I can tell someone's been at her with a Chanel brow pencil.

The apocalypse brow game on Rosita and Alicia on FTWD is ridic.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, gatopretoNYC said:

I thought Li'l Ass Kicker was on the boat with Michonne...?  

No. Michonne decided to go off on a cruise with a total stranger and barely said goodbye to the brat when she left her standing on the shore.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, raven said:

So why would that one zombie stop and snarl at the whisperer (obviously smelling that the whisperer is a fellow zombie?)  I thought they just stumbled around and what not.

There 's always one HAMMY extra in the bunch.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  1. Gabe leaving his hat behind? as in I have something to come back to? as if Rosita was not enough? or does he not think he will return, so she has his hat to remember him by, like Rick's old hat.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Please, Show, give us this!! Oh, but wait - no one is allowed to say "Fuck". She'll have to think of another word to convey this. Copulating?

Better yet, just have Negan stand outside and monologue about the entire thing.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

The apocalypse brow game on Rosita and Alicia on FTWD is ridic.

I have cast the FTWD monkey off.  I tuned in at random sometime during the last season and they were all in a froth about defending? capturing? an . . . oil field?  Nay nay.

What about that new iteration, though?  I'm always interested in a fresh reaction to the ZA.

Oh.  It's back on.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

I dont even really remember why the Whispers want to kill everyone so much. Do they want to raid their worm supply? 

There was peace with the whole "don't cross our territory" thing but then our group did something that I don't remember and now there's fighting.

• Love 1

LOL  Look at Father Whatshisface slowly put two and two together that there's only a skeleton crew back at the ranch--after HE'S the one who made the assignments.  Derp.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, raven said:

There was peace with the whole "don't cross our territory" thing but then our group did something that I don't remember and now there's fighting.

Oh right, didnt they cross due to a fire or something? It feels like these weirdos have been around for freaking ever. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, candall said:

LOL  Look at Father Whatshisface slowly put two and two together that there's only a skeleton crew back at the ranch--after HE'S the one who made the assignments.  Derp.

Yeah, he's thinking, 'OH FUCK - we did it AGAIN??"

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Primstone said:
  1. Gabe leaving his hat behind? as in I have something to come back to? as if Rosita was not enough? or does he not think he will return, so she has his hat to remember him by, like Rick's old hat.

Maybe he just doesn't want to try to keep a big-ass hat on in combat. I wouldn't. But, if he does die, I'm sure it will magically change sizes to fit Coco.

• LOL 2