Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

I hope nobody from AMC explains this episode to Chris Hardwick, so it's just an hour of him and the guests sitting around as confused as we are.

1 minute ago, wait.what said:

I heard talking dead is cancelled. Anyone else?

cause that’s when someone explains everything to me!

First rule: no screaming. 

Yeah, no TD for the time being.

Please stop foreshadowing Earl's death, show.

• Love 1

See, I think the show wanted to go to ensemble but the problem for me is that I only care about a very few of these people.

Oh shit.  What a way to commit suicide.   OK this I care about, a little.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Wait.  After all that he fucking missed?

I found it pretty unlikely that piece of wood would penetrate a human skull anyway, so just knocking himself out on it struck me as a rare moment of realism.

• Love 2
Just now, CletusMusashi said:

I found it pretty unlikely that piece of wood would penetrate a human skull anyway, so just knocking himself out on it struck me as a rare moment of realism.

I think he intended for it to go through the eyeball.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Yeah, no TD for the time being.

Please stop foreshadowing Earl's death, show.

Oh darn. I've been in temporary denial for the past few hours.

Edited by gatopretoNYC
3 minutes ago, CletusMusashi said:

Wasn't it basically a railroad spike? I was distracted wondering why one of those just happened to be laying around.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Just when I had started to like Earl.

So all of a sudden Daryl cares about Judith?  I notice he barely noticed RJ.  Daryl spent more time with Henry and Lydia than he EVER did with Judith, his best friend's daughter (well, sort of).  Rick's BEST FRIEND left Michonne to raise his kids on her own.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, raven said:

I think he intended for it to go through the eyeball.

Still not a brain- destroyer in real life. The eye socket has little pinholes in it for nerves and blood vessels, but overall that inner "bowl" is solid bone just like the rest of the skull.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

Still not a brain- destroyer in real life. The eye socket has little pinholes in it for nerves and blood vessels, but overall that inner "bowl" is solid bone just like the rest of the skull.

Yes but - how long have you been watching this show 😉  it is easy to smash/penetrate a skull in this universe!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2