Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Alpha tried to get Lydia to kill her, but Lydia resisted and gave her a little lecture about how she only wanted to be an [imperfect] human.  Then Lydia carved her a little backup memo to underscore the sentiment for when she regained consciousness.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

So ... all of that was a hallucination? O have no idea.

Great.  Daryl has gone all Rick with vague platitudes scratched in corrugated metal.

I think lydia carved it. Then she somehow carried unconscious Daryl into the woods

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Hey Everyone!

It's been four long years of aimless wandering and waiting.

Thet night has come, the S6 Horde will finally play Carnegie Hall.

I was thinking The Fifty-Six Horde was a groovy rockband I wasn't cool enough to know.

• LOL 1

i swear to God, Carl dying, the garbage people, Jesus getting killed off, Maggie's pregnancy that never showed, Rick leaving, none of it is as stupid to me as Alpha's dumb ass,  fake Gone With The Wind accent.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Jennv said:

i swear to God, Carl dying, the garbage people, Jesus getting killed off, Maggie's pregnancy that never showed, Rick leaving, none of it is as stupid to me as Alpha's dumb ass,  fake Gone With The Wind accent.

True.

I know the Whisperers are supposed to be the scariest things EVER but they just look so stupid.  I'm surprised the walkers aren't laughing at them.  How much longer is this show going to waste on these losers?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

True.

I know the Whisperers are supposed to be the scariest things EVER but they just look so stupid.  I'm surprised the walkers aren't laughing at them.  How much longer is this show going to waste on these losers?

Yup, I thought I could tolerate anything these writers could dish out, but Alpha just might be what breaks me

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, shanndee said:

Hi Everyone! I think I'll try to play along tonight...maybe I'll enjoy the show this way. 😉

This live chat is the only way I could deal with the never-ending Negan/Saviors nonsense. I would have quit watching then, but my husband wouldn't. Yay snarky live chat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6