Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Just now, nodorothyparker said:

This is only slight less tedious than buttholes vision.

I was just gonna say! Daryl's bloody-eye vision is a minor improvement over the butthole vision, but why are they all standing around and not taking Daryl out? Reminds me of the walkers who polite stood and waited for Rick to regain consciousness again and again.

• Love 2
Just now, candall said:

I can't remember why Daryl is blind.  And why is vision-impaired Daryl stumping around out there by himself doing recognizance?

One of the whisperers he attacked sliced his face.  He's bleeding over/into his eye.

• Useful 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m confused. Why is Daryl alone? What happened to everyone else and Carol?

IIRC at the end of the last ep he went stomping off to try and find another entrance to the cave. I wondered why he didn't bring Dog back, since Malinois are superb at finding people, well, if Dog is still a Malinois and not the rather elderly German Shepherd he turns into on occasion.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m confused. Why is Daryl alone? What happened to everyone else and Carol?

Carol is uselessly wringing her hands somewhere and cryung about all the trouble she caused 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Hey TWD writers/directors, blood-vision is just as "brilliant" as many of your other "brilliant" ideas. And by "brilliant" I mean stupid and cheesy.

Hey, after last week, don't knock it. At lease even with BV we could still sort of see something.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Alpha should start yelling about having just come from fucking Negan.  The sound of Daryl retching would give away his location.

Please, Show, give us this!! Oh, but wait - no one is allowed to say "Fuck". She'll have to think of another word to convey this. Copulating?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Alpha should start yelling about having just come from fucking Negan.  The sound of Daryl retching would give away his location.

I wont be able to post anymore, I would spend the rest of the night in the bathroom, puking my guts out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Actually, Alpha kept Mary alive. Rick would, in all probability, not have. Not defending Alpha here. Just saying Rick's followers tended to die pretty stupidly as well.

Edited by CletusMusashi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

So why would that one zombie stop and snarl at the whisperer (obviously smelling that the whisperer is a fellow zombie?)  I thought they just stumbled around and what not.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Calling joining up with Alpha and a bunch or corpse skin wearing freaks a bad decision is a bit of an understatement, no?

Its kind of like joining the Manson Family and saying that, in retrospect, it was kind of a bad call. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2