Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Primstone said:

Yes you were wrong Aaron, you were set up to see if you would take the bait, for future bait traps

And this Aaron probably will, again and again.  Too bad there's no internet. The email scammers would hit the jackpot with him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

Don't care about Talking Dead, so:

Bye y'all!

Bye...Have a Happy Thanksgiving.~

Just now, DixonVixen2359 said:

Did I see a flash of  bloody Jerry stuck in a narrow tunnel screaming in pain? 

I saw that too.

• Love 1

This Talking Dead now... I switched off as always before Hardwick got one word out of his mealy mouth, but I can't help wondering: We see someone not 15 minutes earlier lying in a pool of blood. We immediately go to that person, all spiffed-up and smiling on the couch - doesn't that take anyone out of the story? I know they need this show to try and explain/justify some nonsense we just watched, but still it all strikes me as very odd.

Besides "Talking Dead," I don't think I've ever seen a show on which the host and panelists laugh so hard and long and unconvincingly at absolutely nothing. There has got to be somebody flashing "Laugh now, monkey, because we own your soul!" cards at them. I'll miss TWD a little bit. I'll miss complaining about it a lot. I won't miss TD at all.

• Love 4

Hi, everybody.

I fell behind and let the eight episodes from the first half of the season stack up in my DVR.   I thought I'd see if I could catch up to tonight's live-chat by only watching E08.

Uh oh.  Fifteen minutes and one page of posts later--*poof*--all caught up.

I'm not completely sure about the boat man Michonne's heading off with--I know I don't care enough to plow through 7.5 unwatched episodes.

Otherwise, the biggest surprise is that Eugene's lost quite a bit of weight and his pigtail is closing in on his bellybutton.

Maybe the live-chat will make it all worthwhile again.

• Love 1