Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

This new show doesn't look promising AT ALL.  The original recipe show hasn't done well with it's millennial character.  It makes me shudder to think what a whole show devoted to them will be like.

Fuck dem kids,   out there like it's a field trip.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Stop trying to make Alden happen, show.  The actor's accent is all over the place.

Right? I thought it was just my imagination

• Love 1
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

There goes part of the big man's mask.

Sure, she killed her own sister, but I'm kind of sad to see Gamma Mary go. I like the actress.

I liked the actress too but I'm not sorry to see bye-bye to Gamma.  One less Whisperer is fine with me.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Hmm, what was that about? I thought I recognized your voice? Who is the big guy really? Bye Mary. 

I think he is supposed to be a famous singer. In FTWD they had an album that had the actor who plays beta on the cover

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Jennv said:

I think he is supposed to be a famous singer. In FTWD they had an album that had the actor who plays beta on the cover

So are they planning a musical episode? 'Cause... I don't think I would ever recover from that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Pffft.  I don't understand what's going on and I don't recognize most of these people.  And yet, I've watched ten thousand hours of this show.

Yeowch.  Carol got punched in the mouth.  That's going to make so many people happy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6