Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: Out Of The Blue

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I don't know about Tim......if jenniffer is looking for a man like her father, it's not Tim.  I thought her dad seemed like a great mix of soft and macho which can be hard to find and IS NOT TIM (except for the castration which was maybe a bit much for my taste).  

Yeah, I kinda felt sorry for zied, like when a kid takes mom's money to buy her a mother's day gift.  Come on Rebecca mom, be cool!  He needs to buy something don't ruin the surprise!

Agree 100% on ceasar.  It doesn't even make sense.  I think he'd contact her again and hope that she would agree to meet him for TLC bux, but in the event she will not be will keep pushing to get a free TLC vacation and makes an ass of himself.  

I can't believe he has taken those candy panties back with him to GA!  Do those things have an expiration date?  It feels like they may have gone bad in like 1992.

IMO, Stacy was being a gaslighting bitch and she knew exactly what she was doing.  It's on Darcy for putting herself in that situation but Stacy was just mean.  

Oooh, and I just realized when he gives her the gift he buys, she can say, "Well, he was just so happy and I couldn't ruin the moment by telling him that I'M STILL TECHNICALLY MARRIED..." because that asshat seriously looks for reasons to not tell him.  

Ugh.  

And if anyone on the forum knows...if she's in arrears on (presumably court ordered) child support, would she even be eligible to sponsor someone for a K1 Visa?  I would think being in arrears on child support would be a huge red flag signaling financial instability no matter what the income.  

• Love 9

ANYTIME Angela asks Michael a question, I scream “No! It’s a TRAP! 

Woah manipulative little Avery got her mom saying “I’ll do whatever it takes to get Omar to America”. Yeah. Exactly as planned. Teri, let them do them and be done. This is why kids don’t mature. 

Tim is Ricky 2.0. Change my mind. 

Florian photoshops his brow. He has caveman brow, but it’s smooth in his online photos. That’s what I couldn’t put my finger on why he looks so different. That and he’s skinny. Stacy is a shit stirrer extroidonaire. I would never flaunt my engagement in front of a new couple. Especially if I knew it was a sensitive issue. But they could be playing us with the drama. The twins dress horrible. It’s like they’re stuck in 2006 permanently. 

Edited by Cammi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

I can't believe he has taken those candy panties back with him to GA!  Do those things have an expiration date?  It feels like they may have gone bad in like 1992.

Forgive my ignorance, but what the hell is a “Candy Posing Pouch”? 

52C6DE9F-B359-4943-85C2-E78B5859AF10.jpeg

4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oooh, and I just realized when he gives her the gift he buys, she can say, "Well, he was just so happy and I couldn't ruin the moment by telling him that I'M STILL TECHNICALLY MARRIED

According to Zied, the gift he needs money for is for his SISTER 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think he might have just said that to shut her up.

If it really is a gift for his sister, she'll say, "I was too upset to tell him that I'm still technically married."  

I have no idea what a "candy posing pouch" is, but I do know if Cesar's posing in it, it's a hard pass from me  😄 

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

From the scene of them getting ready for their disastrous Albanian Double Date, I've decided Tom’s hair is his own. It’s very long on top and he was shown adding Zied like oil to it. 

I thought Darcey's outfit was outrageous. Unfortunately when I stopped to take the screen shot, I couldn’t get rid of the “play” arrow, but maybe that’s a good thing because Darcey is practically flashing us. 

E16280C8-3BEE-440C-A9E4-AD1A11A0CC40.jpeg

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, magemaud said:

From the scene of them getting ready for their disastrous Albanian Double Date, I've decided Tom’s hair is his own. It’s very long on top and he was shown adding Zied like oil to it. 

I thought Darcey's outfit was outrageous. Unfortunately when I stopped to take the screen shot, I couldn’t get rid of the “play” arrow, but maybe that’s a good thing because Darcey is practically flashing us. 

E16280C8-3BEE-440C-A9E4-AD1A11A0CC40.jpeg

I'm surprised she didn't have a wardrobe malfunction, between how short it is and how low cut it is and how drunk she is.  OY...she's a walking disaster.  In more ways than one.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Dude, classic misdirection!  You tell Mom you need the money for an orange Julius at the mall but you really use the money to get her something rad!

I think @Drogo was kind cruel enough to post a full body picture of the candy pouch.....the shit got ALL the way real!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm surprised she didn't have a wardrobe malfunction, between how short it is and how low cut it is and how drunk she is.  OY...she's a walking disaster.  In more ways than one.  

She was probably timing the "wardrobe malfunction" for maximum male attention.  

I'm guessing she was hoping for a karaoke / Jessica rabbit moment to unleash her goodies on a bar full of unwilling and unsuspecting patrons. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

She was probably timing the "wardrobe malfunction" for maximum male attention.  

I'm guessing she was hoping for a karaoke / Jessica rabbit moment to unleash her goodies on a bar full of unwilling and unsuspecting patrons. 

I'd pay damn good money to see her belting out "I Will Always Love You" to Tom whilst wearing that emsemble, drunk off her ass, tears welling up in her eyes, voice quivering, and as the aghast patrons at the restaurant look on.    

Make it happen, TLC!!!  

• LOL 15
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

We've only seen the first half, maybe there's a wardrobe malfunction still to come. Stacey even made a comment about Darcey needing to "push those girls up." Meanwhile Stacey is completely covered in a sparkly floor length black dress, stuffy Tom is wearing a jacket and tie and Florian is dressed in all in black- jeans, shirt, leather jacket and a watch chain. 

F0242784-57A3-4301-87E7-4CEC5547443A.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

07B7287B-90EF-4F64-9C6C-F149545ACA10.jpe

I was just popping in on the RHOA forum and lookee what I found!  I both apologize and accept your thanks in advance.  

It's already trashy, but IMHO, the flip flops really put it over the top.

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Zied needs to score some more hash for his hookah.  Stop being a buzzkill Rebecca!

Avery is such a bitch that I sincerely hope Omar has a 3 inch dick, and he won't do oral.

Michael, even my dog knew that the answer to Angela's question was "I absolutely would NEVER want to have sex with another woman, not for any reason.  I just love you too much for that" 

How does Caesar expect to find Maria in the Ukraine?  I doubt he has an address for her.

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Honey said:

How does Caesar expect to find Maria in the Ukraine?  I doubt he has an address for her.

I imagine him walking around Kiev, stopping people on the street and showing them her phone pictures and asking them if they know her. 

edited to add: Then he could staple "Have you seen this woman?" pictures to telephone poles and maybe go on Ukrainian TV

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 19
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Did that broke bastard Zied ask her how much money she had in her wallet?  He’s like a damned four year old.  

And as some witty person who I cannot recall said, Zied has enough grease in his hair to lube a dune buggy. 

And didn’t she just have a discussion with him about how she wasn’t going to support him in the US, that he needed to get a job?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

And didn’t she just have a discussion with him about how she wasn’t going to support him in the US, that he needed to get a job?

Haven't we learned from this show that the K1 applicants can't work right away? She already brought one guy over, she should know the drill. Plus, isn't she on the hook for Moroccan Husband for ten years? How will she get approval for another guy, especially since she's still "technically married"? 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Haven't we learned from this show that the K1 applicants can't work right away? She already brought one guy over, she should know the drill. Plus, isn't she on the hook for Moroccan Husband for ten years? How will she get approval for another guy, especially since she's still "technically married"? 

When Jon and Fern divorced he withdrew his affidavit of support, so he wouldn't have to pay her way.

• Useful 11
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

I imagine him walking around Kiev, stopping people on the street and showing them her phone pictures and asking them if they know her. 

edited to add: Then he could staple "Have you seen this woman?" pictures to telephone poles and maybe go on Ukrainian TV

That is exactly what I pictured when I asked the question,  him walking around with her photo.  Does he know that the Ukraine is 233,000 sq miles, and a population of 45 million people?  It's just a little smaller in area than Texas.  He's an idiot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

No, not really. My ex husband is from Germany. When we first met, he was here on a work visa. Had a great job. The last 4 years we were married, he decided to start his own company and so I sponsored him for a spousal visa as his work visa would no longer be applicable. He easily makes 5 times what I do now (I still get alimony until I re marry). We have been divorced 2 years. I am not responsible for him in any way unless he applies for government aid of some kind. 

As long as Rebecca's ex (very young ex), isn't applying for government assistance or in need of health insurance, then she doesn't have to support him. This was my understanding. Though my ex always made more than myself, so I never had to feel responsible for him in any way. But I think it is a common misunderstanding that the sponsor has to "pay" for their foreign ex if they divorce. They do not. Unless they try to dip into U.S. gov aid. At which point the U.S tells the American spouse to pay up!

• Useful 9
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Maybe Rebecca will do that when she ends her “technical” marriage. 

She is probably going to have to "technically" bribe her young husband with the offer of a lump sum settlement if he doesn't want to get divorced.  I'm not sure what money she will use, but it's another reason she should have maybe dealt with that before spending money for a Tunisian siesta.

Sounds like the young man in question doesn't work, if they don't live together he is probably out there sleeping with another woman/women, and he knows that the affidavit of support means that if he applies for government help Rebecca is on the hook.  

Why would he agree to a divorce? He is living the life!  If he is in the US and he is divorced from Rebecca isn't that a worse for his chances at US citizenship?  Especially if he doesn't have a job?

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I'm not sure what money she will use, but it's another reason she should have maybe dealt with that before spending money for a Tunisian siesta.

that's a lot of putting tracers on cars! 

• LOL 7
17 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I’m confused. Why is this Episode 9 when last Sunday was #15? Are we going back in time? 

TLC counts the More to Love repeats as new episodes, and numbers them accordingly. The forum doesn’t count the MTL episodes.

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

As if all the versions this franchise weren’t confusing enough! 

Tell me about it! With shows on Sunday and Monday, I have trouble remembering which couple is on which show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

We recently got one of those 4K TVs... oh. My. God. Grangela is terrifying in high def!!! Whoa. 

Also: what’s with the camera work in the Darcey and Stacey drinking scene? I wonder if they had to use hidden cameras. Super shaky, blurry focus and all over. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Darcey’s tits falling out in that bar...good grief. The relationship with Stacey is sooo toxic.

Angela continues to be disgusting. He wants children. Let him go. Did she have the nerve to say he would have plenty of time to have a family when she’s dead and gone? Goodness. She’s like I know it’s important to him...then Big Bird, let him go and quit being selfish.

Akinyi and Ben...I hate her voice. She seems soooo stunted and immature. I refuse to believe she’s 26. 21? I could buy it. He needs to go home. She doesn’t want to be a stepmother. He’s too broke to take on another mouth to feed anyway.

• Love 13
On 9/25/2019 at 10:15 PM, magemaud said:

No way on earth she can even begin the process to import another young thing while still married, so TLC shouldn’t have even cast her on this show. Her husband might not be willing to sign the papers or anything else. She better hope the ex-husband doesn’t get health insurance or any other government assistance. He’s 23 or 24, right? Rebecca is an idiot.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 11
47 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Well, that and shop for groceries.

Ceasar appears to do his lingerie and grocery shopping at the dollar store....two birds.....one stone. 

Poor Maria must really be sorry she missed out on these precious moments.

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

As much as I get annoyed by Darcy and her clingy, overly romanticized view of relationships, that massive dogpile by her “twin sister Stacy, her fiancé Florian, and hot British man Tom” made me extremely uncomfortable. Who knows how to push her buttons better than Stacy? And push she does. As they ply her with drinks and she gets drunker , her massive insecurities come to an ugly head and Stacy pounces,bringing the men along for the sadistic ride. Any respect I had for Tom went right down the tubes at this scene. He intones to the viewers that he realizes the twins’ relationship is flawed and competitive; he acknowledges that Darcy is needy and emotional; he admits that he is only early on in determining his feelings for her and how he may want things to progress. Then he dangles an “almost” proposal in her face, and gangs up with Stacy to accuse Darcy of “being mean to her sister,” when Stacy has done nothing but goad  her. Then Florian gets in on it...”relax, Darcy! We here to have fun!” 

Darcy needs a lot of therapy. The only reason I kind of don’t feel bad for her is that  she seems willing to display her numerous psychological issues on tv for a (likely measly)check from TLC and the ability to keep extending her 5 minutes of pseudo-fame.

Tom can go back to England and feel proud that he contributed a tad more to the dysfunction that is Family Silva. 

Edited by KateHearts
  • Love 16
44 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Who knows how to push her buttons better than Stacy? And push she does. As they ply her with drinks and she gets drunker , her massive insecurities come to an ugly head and Stacy pounces,bringing the men along for the sadistic ride. 

Meanwhile Stacey and Florian stand there making out like a couple of teenagers  just to “rub Darcey’s nose” in their physical relationship 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Meanwhile Stacey and Florian stand there making out like a couple of teenagers  just to “rub Darcey’s nose” in their physical relationship 

It was only a problem because Tom isn’t interested in making out like a teenager in public. If roles were reversed, Darcy would have done the exact same thing to Stacey. 

Stacey got a read of Tom right away, she knows Tom is not what Darcy is looking for. Tom may not be any of the things he’s tried to pretend he is, but I do believe he is reserved and “proper”. I don’t think he’s into elaborate PDAs and Darcy was dying to put on a show with him to prove to Stacey that her man was into her. 

Was Stacey goading Darcy, she certainly was.

No one forced Darcy to drink, I can imagine if someone had suggested that she might have had a bit too much and switch to seltzer, she would have thrown a hissy fit. It was a pproblem in her relationship with Jesse and she steadfastly denied it. 

Darcy was unhappy because things weren’t going her way with Tom  and she sooo wanted to show Stacey her great relationship. She kept saying Stacey wanted to meet Tom and make sure he was the right guy for her. Not so sure that was true. 

IMO, Darcy ruined everyones good time. She showed her worst to Tom and Florian, (Stacey already has seen it), and she melted down because she realizes another chance at an engagement was slipping away.

I don’t see Darcy as a nice person, I think she’s shallow and selfish and petty. I think her drinking is out of control and has driven her few friends away. She’s left with people like her buddy who offered a gander at her cleavage to Tom.

Until she does work on herself, this cycle will continue. 

• Love 20

I said this in another thread and then realized it was the wrong show...

Tim has passed the point of being a "gentleman" and treating her with respect (both things I would admire). Now it's just kind of weird and I'm starting to feel bad and embarrassed for Jennifer. 

Stacy was totally pushing Darcey's buttons. If both of them didn't have the maturity of middle schoolers, I'd have felt sorry for Darcey. The whole "MY man" thing had my 8-year-old thinking that the whole thing was a SNL sketch. The only person I REALLY came out liking in that bar scene was Florian. He's a scrawny little chicken man who's probably fleecing Muppet #2,, but there's something about him that I like. 

Caesar's storyline is boring. Color me over it.

Avery was never moving to Syria-that was just something she said to get her some screen time and had the added benefit of pissing off her mother. Omar looks bemused in every scene. Did he know that he was going to be filmed and that Avery was expecting a wedding? Is he really aware of what's going on here? For all we know he's sitting there at their wedding night dinner thinking "I just wanted to meet my pen pal for a weekend getaway to nab some English lessons but for some reason these cameras are following her around and the ET woman keeps asking me about spousal abuse; I'll be glad when this is over and I can get home to my arranged marriage life."

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
On 9/25/2019 at 10:02 AM, RealReality said:

07B7287B-90EF-4F64-9C6C-F149545ACA10.jpe

I was just popping in on the RHOA forum and lookee what I found!  I both apologize and accept your thanks in advance.  

It's already trashy, but IMHO, the flip flops really put it over the top.

Granted the candy pants are frightening but what could she possibly be dressed for in that outfit??  Kentucky Derby?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1