Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Season Finale

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

Tayshia and JPJ, it all seems very staged, and she took a camera with her? 

Crew: "Pay no attention to us JPJ. Wait, let me pin this mic on you. Now just go sit down and pretend we aren't here."

Tayisha: *knocks on door* "SURPRISE!"

• LOL 11
  • Love 7

I guess I don't quite get how girls are so indignant and horrified about being slut shamed.  It's like they're admitting they are a slut and shouldn't be held accountable for their behavior.  Don't be a slut and then nobody could shame you.  Am I right?

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

John Jones wasn’t expecting Tayshia but he was mic’d when he answered the door. 

Well, I’m sure the show at least told him they were coming to film some follow up.

3 minutes ago, nittanycougar said:

Is that his actual house or one of the Bachelor rentals?

He said it’s his living room. That’s some house! I need to learn more about how St Michaels Maryland “fooled the British” per their town motto.

Im glad to see these two crazy kids back together! This is the most Right Reasons i’ve felt in Bachelor History with all of these happy couples. To balance it out...what did Nicole and Clay just not show up?!? I need my schadenfreude moment!

Oh, no... not Katie and Bukowski...

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Chris lives in Chicago. I wonder where Katie lives? The long distance thing is hard. I hope they can work it out.

She's based in LA but I don't think that's a permanent home.  Originally from Florida but has ties to Baton Rouge/New Orleans.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Katie isn't this something to talk about to Chris in private? I swear none of these people can date unless it's televised.

Agree.   She blind sided him on TV.   

As for her complaints, they barely know each other.   This was filmed a few weeks after Paradise, so they have been together two-ish months.   

• Love 19

I now agree with the poster who said last week to Katie "Get out.  Get out while you can." What the hell is this?  This is none of our business.

If you have to force your man onto international television to force him to admit he's "still in this" then maybe it's time to bail!  There are other men out there.

Katie is so beautiful, so so beautiful and I'm sure she has many good qualities.  Her self esteem just isn't lining up with it.

• Love 21
Just now, Sarah Heart said:

This is very strange, her ring just happened to be there.

Very dramatic of her to take her ring off. I wonder is Chris had any clue that she would do this and if he wasn’t in on it then that’s a red flag and he should get out now. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

This is very strange, her ring just happened to be there.

The show always has extras laying around in the prop room.

Katie: I knew this was going to happen. I knew it, I knew it.

*Chris walks away into the sunset."

Hey Katie: We all knew it too.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

Very dramatic of her to take her ring off. I wonder is Chris had any clue that she would do this and if he wasn’t in on it then that’s a red flag and he should get out now. 

She didn’t just take it off.  She gave it back to the show.    

Chris may not be communicative, but that was not the way to get him to be more open.   They are toast.  

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hannah did not look that excited when he got on his knees to propose, once they are done with the show I wonder if they will break up

Hannah and Dylan were on Tyler's instagram tonight all lovey-dovey as they are in NYC for interviews so as of right now they are still together.   

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

There are certain people that production has a hard on over and I’m not sure why. Demi is one and Ben Higgins is another. They made a boring reality show for him a few years ago and now he gets some other show? Stop trying to make ‘fetch’ happen. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Please pardon my ignorance, but I thought the term queer was something of the past, an insulting term. I guess I’m wrong?? I’m dead serious with my question. 

I thought it was a bit awkward when Chris said it, but I am sure it was vetted in advance.  And I don’t think it is considered insulting anymore.   LGBT is now LGBTQ.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Agreed with everything except that men don’t get slut-shamed. The girls essentially slut-shamed Blake on this show.

You are absolutely right.  My thoughts were only on the post when I replied, but men do get slut-shamed and it is also ridiculous. 

• Love 11
Just now, JenMcSnark said:

You are absolutely right.  My thoughts were only on the post when I replied, but men do get slut-shamed and it is also ridiculous. 

I don’t like the term “slut-shamed” because the word “slut” is an insult. Having sex doesn’t make you a slut. Replace the word slut with any other slur and you’ll understand my confusion over the use of the word. I’m not a slut for having sex but I’m going to call myself one if you shame me for having sex. What? I don’t get it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Please pardon my ignorance, but I thought the term queer was something of the past, an insulting term. I guess I’m wrong?? I’m dead serious with my question. 

In the past it was a derogatory term.  I believe in recent years it has been "reclaimed" by the LBGTQ community in a sense of pride for being strong and earning the human rights that were denied them. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, JenMcSnark said:

You completely missed my point. These girls are virtually calling themselves and admitting to being sluts.  And people are going to have opinions on the behaviors of others whether you like it or not.  It's been that way since the beginning of time.  

• Love 5