Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E13: Season Finale

The four remaining couples spend one last night in the fantasy suites before deciding if they are ready to take their relationships to the next level. Alumni couples return. The identity of the next bachelor is revealed.

Airs September 17, 2019.

Yay, the end is here.   

Way too much of Blake's Stagecoach story line for me (like I have no idea how Chris and Katie became a couple) 

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2

The vocal fry is already on fleek tonight! 

And btw none of these couples are believable. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Katie is beautiful. 

Isn't she? Most beautiful on BIP.

I think Dylan and Hannah make a very cute couple.

I don't know why we have fantasy suites, we've had the boom boom room, all season.lol

• Like 15
  • Laugh 2

Never thought that Dylan would be the one guy from Hannah's season to make it to the end of Paradise

• Like 9

I cackled at seeing Nicole watching the fireworks alone. She’s been such a spiteful bitch and so needlessly cruel to Clay’s ex—somehow I forgot her name already. Nicole is getting the full brunt of all of my Wrong Reasons energy...so I’m sure Clay will propose to her after all. I have Right Reasons wishes for the rest of them.

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

She’s been such a spiteful bitch and so needlessly cruel to Clay’s ex—somehow I forgot her name already.

Angela?

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Nicole the Inquisitor! She is not backing down! See Clay squirm!

Bullying someone into loving her.  Interesting choice.  LOL

• Like 13
  • Laugh 4

Come on Nicole, you are talking delusional nonsense about your fantasy suite being taken away.

Clay got lucky and now can go back to the gym in peace

• Like 9
  • Laugh 13

Just now, DEL901 said:

Nicole is such an idiot.   They have only known each other 21 days and she dated two other guys during that time.    

Yeah. I was just about to post this. She loved him since their first kiss but then hardcore made out with someone else on the beach.

Haha!! What a fake ass break up. Nicole really thinks she can be the next bachelorette or something because that was an audition. 

• Like 13
  • Laugh 8

4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Nicole is such an idiot.   They have only known each other 21 days and she dated two other guys during that time.    

I think she is more in love with the idea of dating a former NFL player than with Clay himself.  They  didn't have much substance to their interactions and Clay wasn't that upset to leave her. Also, based on his previous conversation with his ex-girlfriend whose name I cannot remember, Clay has some controlling tendencies.  She is better off without him.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Like 11

I can’t be with you if you don’t love me already after less than a month, Clay! *holds up skirt and trots away*

*leaves behind glass slipper*

• Like 2
  • Laugh 10

1 minute ago, Sarah Heart said:

Chris Harrison, words to live by

Be strong.

LOL

When I go into work tomorrow and face my boss, I'll remember those words!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

13 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

This woman actually said "I love you so much".  Really?  Seriously?

LOL at Clay's reaction in the getaway car.  Wow.  He looked like he had just escaped......

• Like 7
  • Laugh 13

“I deserve love so deep that the ocean is jealous!” Ha! You’re not proposing after a month, so farewell forever!! 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 12

4 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

When I go into work tomorrow and face my boss, I'll remember those words!

I'm happy I could be of help, I'll let CH know as well.:-)

• Laugh 1

Since Katie loves the LSU Tigers as much as I do, I'm happy she has her gotten her pseudo-happily ever after with Chris

• Like 2

What is going on here? I’m still baffled by this season! Why is anyone getting engaged and why are we expected to believe that any of this is real after only a couple of weeks?

Good job on the facial expressions while Chris was spitting his bullshit, Katie. Now just keep doing that for two years so you can keep that ring. 

• Like 13
  • Laugh 9

Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

I don't know how I feel about this.  I don't know what was wrong with just trying to date off the show first.

I agree, although I'm guessing you wouldn't get the big Neil Lane ring in the big Neil Lane box. So there's that.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 2

Buksowki and Katie are my Rightest Reasons proposal in Bachelor History! ❤️ I feel like I’m watching my child all grown up—saw you through the dramatic high school breakups until you found the one. Glad he came out of retirement!

• Like 7
  • Laugh 4

“You’ve shown me how much I can rely on you” and literally lie on on you. That’s Dylan did all summer—lying on Hannah like a twin with his cheek conjoined to her chest. Good luck with a lifetime of being the “big spoon,” Hannah.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 14

Hannah and Dylan are only 24!

24!

Sorry that I keep being the party pooper but my god.  If I'm scared of CHRIS getting engaged you can only imagine how I feel about these children.......

• Like 13
  • Laugh 6

Did they stick microphones in the ocean?  Turn that noise down so I can hear the idiots!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 8

12 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I agree, although I'm guessing you wouldn't get the big Neil Lane ring in the big Neil Lane box. So there's that.

14 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I don't know how I feel about this.  I don't know what was wrong with just trying to date off the show first.

You also wouldn’t be eligible for a Wedding in Paradise attended by dozens of your closest fame whores.  

• Like 3
  • Laugh 19

3 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Sorry that I keep being the party pooper but my god.  If I'm scared of CHRIS getting engaged you can only imagine how I feel about these children.......

So much this!

You guys have harshed my mellow about Dylan and Hannah being in Tru Luv 4 Evah. I was getting all smooshy about the proposal and engagement.

Thanks for bringing me back to my senses.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

6 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Did they stick microphones in the ocean?  Turn that noise down so I can hear the idiots!

Thanks for pointing that out so now that's all I can hear is THE OCEAN!

• Laugh 2

9 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

One miiiiilllllllion percent is not a thing! You get one hundred and that’s it! Greedy fucks. 

This made me laugh so hard. So thanks.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I don’t see any of these couples lasting. 

Yeah all of them are even worse than Lace getting engaged to Grant (I think that was his name).   And of course Jordan and what's her name.

• Like 1