Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Season Finale

• Start Topic

I guess as the “blood” member of Bachelor Family (as opposed to Kristian being a step-Family member), Demi was obligated to propose, but “we’re working” on getting her a ring, too, meaning, damn you producers and Neil Lane, get me MY ring, too! I’m sure she’ll get one during this reunion.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

JPJ:  You can fuck some of the girls you follow.  You told me that.

Derek: And you know what I said after that?  "I CHOOSE NOT TO."

ewwwwwwwwwww.  Derek creeps me out.  More than JPJ.  I don't care!

LOL at Blake being everyone's psychologist all season long.  It makes me kind of like him a bit.  

Did you guys see this?  It's really important!    😂   😂   😂

1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

LOL at Blake being everyone's psychologist all season long.  It makes me kind of like him a bit. 

Yeah once he became person non grata on the beach, he had to do something with his time so beach psychologist seemed to a good use of said time.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I have more gay, lesbian, trans and bi friends than I do straight, and IMO the whole Demi/Kristian thing was pandering and a set up and unfair to other people on this show who had a sidepiece at home. I dislike everything about how this show made them "special."

I am so with you on this, I can’t stress it enough. I too have more LGBTQ friends than straight and I hate how they’ve made it look like Demi is the first lesbian on earth. It kind of makes me sick. Plus, I’m not buying it. It looks very immature and experimental to me. Not like anything serious I’ve ever seen. 

Edited by Nowhere
Demi is faking for tv.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

So that's the standard for male behaviour?  LOL.  Jeez.

The women are acting like they didn’t consent to having sex with a single man who was not committed to any of them. Men and women both have sex without intent to commit for a lifetime. They need to stop whining about Blake. 

LOL. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

The women are acting like they didn’t consent to having sex with a single man who was not committed to any of them. Men and women both have sex without intent to commit for a lifetime. They need to stop whining about Blake. 

LOL. 

Not just the women. I'm not comfortable with JPJ saying that Derek "takes advantage" of women. It sounds a lot more nefarious than what JPJ is actually accusing him of, which is having sex with women that are pursuing him and are likely very aware that guys that hook up with them after a dm aren't likely to be in a monogomous relationship.

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, laschifosavita said:

Not just the women. I'm not comfortable with JPJ saying that Derek "takes advantage" of women. It sounds a lot more nefarious than what JPJ is actually accusing him of, which is having sex with women that are pursuing him and are likely very aware that guys that hook up with them after a dm aren't likely to be in a monogomous relationship.

You said that much better than I did. That’s exactly what I meant. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, adhoc said:

I cannot imagine TPTB being on board with the gay couple consisting of two guys.

From what I understand, it's a male fantasy to watch two women having sex, or having a threesome with two women having sex. So there you go. "Right Reasons."

WTH was Stagecoach anyway. And why does everyone keep talking about it like it was Burning Man or something.

• Love 1

saber5055 - my point exactly. The Powers That Be are woke, but not that woke.

They are "woke" when it's convenient for them. Say, like when they can exploit flirty behavior between two attractive, skimpily clad women. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, alexa said:

That whole thing is a mess.  Blake was a creep for releasing the texts, however Caelynn  did lie about him on national tv, thus he has a point that no one would have believed his side of it without the texts.  And it is unfair of her to think it is okay to make him sound like a creep, but he should refrain talking about her.  I think Chris was one sided about it which wasn’t right either.  

It was very clear whose side Chris was on. 

• Love 13

My theory is that the cast is so mad at Blake because they know that there are loads of text messages out there that make them look bad. I'm sure plenty of them were texting with each other about what storylines they were planning, who they wanted to hook up with, that they didn't want to actually get engaged, or their real relationships back home. If releasing texts is on the table, they're all screwed.

• Useful 13
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, alexa said:

That whole thing is a mess.  Blake was a creep for releasing the texts, however Caelynn  did lie about him on national tv, thus he has a point that no one would have believed his side of it without the texts.  And it is unfair of her to think it is okay to make him sound like a creep, but he should refrain talking about her.  I think Chris was one sided about it which wasn’t right either.  

Not to mention the peanut gallery.  They were all attacking Blake and defending Caelynn.  Um.... why?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 18
15 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I think the show had a lot to say, throwing Blake under the bus was easy..

What a mess. I felt bad for him. He's just really not good at articulating and defending himself, and I do genuinely believe that he's just clueless.  

The show should be concerned about his emotional health. He looked like a wreck. 

He really shouldn't go on these shows. 

Edited by kazza
  • Love 24