Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E13: Season Finale

Recommended Posts


Wow, that episode was not good. 

I couldn't watch the Katie and Chris drama... had to fast forward through it because it was so awkward. 

I also thought the Q in LGBT stood for questioning (sometimes though people write LGBTQQ - and include Questioning and Queer). I know that some people have reclaimed the word but others still believe it is a slur. Its a very case by case situation. 

Also, is the new Bachelor 18 years old? He looks like a child to me. 

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, angelamh66 said:

I was so rooting for Katie and Chris but she needs to bail.  He is so withholding.  Yikes.

I don't necessarily disagree with you but maybe have a different viewpoint.  I too need "space" as does my guy.  We managed to find a home with 2 masters.  One has a connecting bathroom to a third bedroom and the other has a small lounge/office.  It took a lot of discussion and compromise to come together under one roof.  Most people thought we were crazy but we have outlasted almost every marriage in our family/friends groups.  We never married but are fiercely dedicated to each other.  We never merged finances except for having a household account for household bills.

It seems that Chris is over the Bachelor family and ready to live like a normal person, whereas, Katie is still all into the cameras, discussing every minute detail and taking things to the stage that should have been private.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Like 16
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

Caelyn is a liar. 

(Besides what happened to her in college), I don't think she's ever told the truth since we saw her on The Bachelor.  She lies constantly and easily.  I think we'd all do what Blake did in his position and release the texts or as the kids say, "show the receipts".

50 minutes ago, LBS said:

I could barely get through this episode and I had wine and the ability to fast forward.  I thought Nicole was being completely ridiculous.   Clay went on IG and basically said that he had no regrets for not getting engaged/moving in with someone who he was exclusive with for only 16 days.   Yes!  You know who you should declare your love and want to be with everyday after only knowing them for 16 days?  Your pet that you just adopted.  Human adults should be held to a higher standard. 

This show has screwed up these women's expectations.  Katie and Nicole think they have to get engaged after 16 days, or die.  It's like "Speed", if you slow down under 55 MPH, the bus explodes.   But they think if you slow down the relationship after 16 days THEY will explode.  The show is screwing up their brains.

Just because it worked out for Jade and Tanner (and rumours say it's not exactly working) doesn't mean it's going to work for anyone else.  I mean I'm happy for Krystal, I guess, even though I think her husband is a loser..... but she seems happy..... 

Also thanks a lot, now I want to watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory again..... 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 17
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

 We managed to find a home with 2 masters.  One has a connecting bathroom to a third bedroom and the other has a small lounge/office. 

Sounds like a real estate dream!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

18 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I too need "space" as does my guy.  We managed to find a home with 2 masters.  One has a connecting bathroom to a third bedroom and the other has a small lounge/office.  It took a lot of discussion and compromise to come together under one roof.  Most people thought we were crazy but we have outlasted almost every marriage in our family/friends groups.  We never married but are fiercely dedicated to each other.  We never merged finances except for having a household account for household bills.

But you discussed this and agreed with this before getting more deeply involved.  My guess is, no such discussions took place between Katie and Chris.  That's where all this should've been ironed out.  Katie's trying to draw him in to a relationship with a foundation that doesn't exist.  He doesn't seem all that interested and he emotionally separates from her when she is trying to make this happen with him.  After last night's episode (which happened last week), I can't imagine them going forward, especially after that emotional attack he put on her in the parking lot.  She's being emotionally abused (as I said in my previous post) and needs to get out fast.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

First time posting, so hope I'm doing this right! Did anyone notice that when Chris and Katie were in the parking lot after their segment in studio she wasn't wearing her ring? That she had presumably just put back on her finger minutes before? So was this filmed at a different time?

  • Like 6
  • Useful 7

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, b2H said:

But you discussed this and agreed with this before getting more deeply involved.  My guess is, no such discussions took place between Katie and Chris.  That's where all this should've been ironed out.  Katie's trying to draw him in to a relationship with a foundation that doesn't exist.  He doesn't seem all that interested and he emotionally separates from her when she is trying to make this happen with him.  After last night's episode (which happened last week), I can't imagine them going forward, especially after that emotional attack he put on her in the parking lot.  She's being emotionally abused (as I said in my previous post) and needs to get out fast.

Hurray to the first part.

Bold part - I think she is trying to keep the Bachelor train running complete with a Bachelor wedding.  He is trying to get to a personal space which is where relationships belong.  Definition of what is and is not emotional abuse.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Sounds like a real estate dream!

Pretty common in the greater Detroit area.

1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

This show has screwed up these women's expectations.  Katie and Nicole think they have to get engaged after 16 days, or die.  It's like "Speed", if you slow down under 55 MPH, the bus explodes.

Great analogy!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Kate Casey (whoever she is) had JPJ on her podcast. It was done yesterday, per her tweets (lots of people were asking her). Seems JPJ and Tayshia are still together.  I’ll post the link in the media thread. Not sure I can post it here. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Forgot to mention before... JPJ getting down on one knee with Tayshia.  Glad it was just some Shakespeare.  Even JPJ has better sense than to get engaged that quickly.  Also glad to hear they are still dating.

Clay may be a commitment phobe, but he isn't wrong that 16 days of dating (per his recent tweet).  exclusively probably isn't enough time to decide to get engaged or live together, especially when that means moving across the country.  

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

I tuned in just when Katie and Chris were on and it was so obvious that Chris wasn't on board.  The whole "ring ceremony" stuff was stupid, so I changed the channel after that.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Wish there was more Jordan last night. Hey Mike! Who made you the official on what happened on the piñata platform? He obviously was only intending on removing a paper bauble when Mr Smarmy had to go all physically altercation about it. He WAS acting in self defense and anyone who knows the Jordan we've all seen on this show, knows he is not the kind of guy to get involved in a fist fight, but rather cuts you down with words if necessary. Doesn't mean he can't hold his own if physically attacked tho, as we all saw, MIKE (said in the same tone JPJ says DEREK) with your too big of a fake smile.

I was hoping that it was a decoy, the rumor that Peter was going to be the next bachelor. He's ok, but doesn't have that hotness factor that most women hope for in a new bachelor season. He's got a toddler's little face, centered in the middle of a man sized head. The proportions are off. It's going to be a snoozefest of a season for me, if I watch it.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Mswldflwr said:

I guess I don't quite get how girls are so indignant and horrified about being slut shamed.  It's like they're admitting they are a slut and shouldn't be held accountable for their behavior.  Don't be a slut and then nobody could shame you.  Am I right?

(Standing Ovation)  Bravo!  BRAVO!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

The conversation Clay had with his ex at that wedding, it was clear that he was a selfish prick and Nicole really did not know him AT ALL. She "loved" him for his hotness but she had no idea about his shitty personality. He spends 4 hours in a gym and would look down on her if she didn't too. That he does not want kids, he does not want marriage and he is a total prick and only into himself.  She really dodged a bullet.

Bukowsky is only worried about his image, that is why he didnt dump her on TV

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, saber5055 said:

I have more gay, lesbian, trans and bi friends than I do straight, and IMO the whole Demi/Kristian thing was pandering and a set up and unfair to other people on this show who had a sidepiece at home. I dislike everything about how this show made them "special."

I'll be happy when they bring 2 gay men in. 2 women kissing most straight men find "hot" so it was not groundbreaking. Just Bachelor franchise way to say see we are not anti-gay.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, EllenB said:

It seems like Katie overanalyzes everything and Chris underanalyzes.  Not a good fit.  Part of it might be the age gap.  I was a mega-questioner in my 20s.  Now am at the age where I can say at the end of the day "I didn't kill him.  We're good."

Katie F'n wears ~*ME*~ out! It's too damn early to worry about having your tank filled. You kids should be out having fun.

If I have to hear just one more time that relationships take a lot of work...listen Katie, when it's  EASY you know it's right.  When Des said that it was so easy with Chris, I knew they were right for each other, and here they are, still together with a growing family.

There's nothing wrong with Chris B.  The problem is YOU. You're SO INTENSE. And once you get going, you wind yourself up tighter and tighter, which winds Chris up. LET GO.  The more you try to keep your grip on the world to prevent it from falling apart, the faster it will fall apart. Guaranteed.

Other than Katie's spiraling, her dress was gorgeous.

  • Like 16
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Also, Peter simultaneously looks 15 and 40. I wonder if it stings that he only got the gig because the two much more heavily favored front runners are dating A-listers now, lol. Personally, I'd much rather be dating Gigi Hadid/Demi Lovato than refereeing high school spats between 30 emotionally unstable "Instagram influencers."

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

This is very strange, her ring just happened to be there.

That's why the show keeps Neil Lane on 24 hour standby.  He's got his entire suit jacket stuffed with an interesting assortment of gaudy, over-priced rings, for just such a Bachelor-related emergency.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Also, Peter simultaneously looks 15 and 40. I wonder if it stings that he only got the gig because the two much more heavily favored front runners are dating A-listers now, lol. Personally, I'd much rather be dating Gigi Hadid/Demi Lovato than refereeing high school spats between 30 emotionally unstable "Instagram influencers."

Doesn't sting at all is my guess. After his stint on the show, he could be hooking up with A-lister women too. Well, if he doesn't find his Tru Luv from the 25 crazies the sow picks for him.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Fake Britt said:

Katie F'n wears ~*ME*~ out! It's too damn early to worry about having your tank filled. You kids should be out having fun.

If I have to hear just one more time that relationships take a lot of work...listen Katie, when it's  EASY you know it's right.  When Des said that it was so easy with Chris, I knew they were right for each other, and here they are, still together with a growing family.

There's nothing wrong with Chris B.  The problem is YOU. You're SO INTENSE. And once you get going, you wind yourself up tighter and tighter, which winds Chris up. LET GO.  The more you try to keep your grip on the world to prevent it from falling apart, the faster it will fall apart. Guaranteed.

Other than Katie's spiraling, her dress was gorgeous.

I agree so much about the "hard work," part.  I heard Chris say he had been trying so hard and he knew relationships took work, and I thought,  "Really? All ready?" Katie is adorable and his family is so much fun, they should be dancing, kissing and laughing at this point.

I was a little shocked, last week, when Katie was saying to him, "What's wrong baby, what do you need, tell me what you need?" and Chris sort of snapped something at her through gritted teeth.  It was such an odd scene to me, just as the conversation on the couch was odd.  Is Chris too distant and snippy or does Katie get too clingy and smothering, which causes him to get distant and snippy?

It's a shame because I really like them both and want them to be happy, but I'm pretty sure they will never be happy with each other.   They each need to find a partner who is less of an extreme opposite.

  • Like 16
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, nutty1 said:

I finally heard Nicole say “relaship”. What the heck?!

Blake says it too.

18 hours ago, Nowhere said:

Side note: I can’t stand it when people say one million percent, or the like. One miiiiilllllllion percent is not a thing! You get one hundred and that’s it! Greedy fucks. 

Yes! This bugs the hell out of me way more than it should. Anything over 100 is not a thing!

17 hours ago, nittanycougar said:

Why do we have to keep hearing about Blake's Stagecoach romances?  He is a player creep.  Ladies, if you want a committed relationship, avoid Blake.

Fixed it.

1 hour ago, calpurnia99 said:

The conversation Clay had with his ex at that wedding, it was clear that he was a selfish prick and Nicole really did not know him AT ALL. She "loved" him for his hotness but she had no idea about his shitty personality. He spends 4 hours in a gym and would look down on her if she didn't too. That he does not want kids, he does not want marriage and he is a total prick and only into himself.  She really dodged a bullet.

I find Clay so unappealing in every way. I hate his voice and way he talks - he must have said "like" at least twice in every sentence. I used to think he was physically attractive, but his wishy-washy personality makes him a complete turn off.

I don't really know what to think about the Chris/Katie dynamic. I think Katie is too young and emotionally immature for Chris. She seemed to be happy during the fairy tale phase in Paradise, but real life is not exactly like that. We know that Chris is not Mr. Perfect, but if she is pushing him too much, this will end - as it should, if they are not compatible. 

Edited by lizajane · Reason: Added something.
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Doesn't sting at all is my guess. After his stint on the show, he could be hooking up with A-lister women too. Well, if he doesn't find his Tru Luv from the 25 crazies the sow picks for him.

I know the bold is a typo but it made me laugh out loud thinking of a sow picking out the contestants!

kids sow GIF

Edited by LBS · Reason: I found this GIF funnier. The goat is clearly Peter jumping to do Chris Sowrison bidding.
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post

4 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

I agree so much about the "hard work," part.  I heard Chris say he had been trying so hard and he knew relationships took work, and I thought,  "Really? All ready?" Katie is adorable and his family is so much fun, they should be dancing, kissing and laughing at this point.

I was a little shocked, last week, when Katie was saying to him, "What's wrong baby, what do you need, tell me what you need?" and Chris sort of snapped something at her through gritted teeth.  It was such an odd scene to me, just as the conversation on the couch was odd.  Is Chris too distant and snippy or does Katie get too clingy and smothering, which causes him to get distant and snippy?

It's a shame because I really like them both and want them to be happy, but I'm pretty sure they will never be happy with each other.   They each need to find a partner who is less of an extreme opposite.

Yea, marriage is tough. But the engagement and honeymoon phase should NOT be all hard work. Like you said, if they aren't having fun now.... Do yourselves a favor and bag this relationship sooner than later!

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

the 25 crazies the sow picks for him.

Sometimes typos are just the best things ever!  Now we know why we end up with so many goofy women on this show.  It may be like the chicken who picks the basketball brackets.

LBS found the perfect meme to go with it!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

I thought something was "off" with Katie when she had that blubbering, incoherent breakdown with Wills(?).  Chris might like her, but I don't think he's interested in her as wife material because she comes off as rather unstable--not bunny boiler unstable, but she's not quite right in the head.  I think if they're still together he's in it so he won't look bad but when their 5 minutes of BIP publicity are up, they'll split.  

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

This franchises obsession with is just getting creepy at this point. It’s like they’re some kind of cult that pairs people up in arranged marriages, and people lose their shit when they won’t go through with marriage with one of their own. It’s just weird, not romantic. 

  • Like 12
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, LBS said:

I know the bold is a typo but it made me laugh out loud thinking of a sow picking out the contestants!

I'm going to stop proofing my posts (I obviously already have) although the above might have been my subconscious working my fingers and overruling my brain. Your goat-and-sow gif is hilarious! You could be a film editor on Peter's season ... lots of pigs and little goats interspersed into scenes of his dates, like the crabs and seagulls used on BIP.

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

17 hours ago, JenE4 said:

No one should be engaged to someone when she describes the relationship as feeling the most insecure she’s ever felt in her life. But this going on and on about her “Love tank” (while giving me Vicki from RHOC flashbacks) is exhausting. He’s saying he loves you. I’m not sure what Katie wants. I guess she’s a “verbal affirmations love language” person, but she also seems to be angry that he wasn’t gushing about being in love from day 1 on camera? She’s upset that it took a month for him to fall in love?!? He did give her the most romantic proposal of the group so she “won” that over the others. She didn’t have her ring in the alley, so was that filmed somewhere in the middle and they did make up on set? Did she throw the ring in the dumpster because he wasn’t effusive enough? If constant validation is a need of hers, then I guess they aren’t well suited.

I may be alone in my opinion, but she was bugging the hell out of me.  How is he supposed to act with someone he's known a couple of weeks on the beach in an over produced television show?  It didn't seem like he was into her the whole time.  I don't know what his insecurities are, but she sure seems to be ignoring them and making it all about her.  I've never been a big fan of people who tell me how much they give and how much they do for everyone around them.  I don't need you telling me how great you are, I should be able to tell by your actions.  Her tank was empty?  Is it really his job to fill it up after having known you such a short amount of time?  She's never felt this insecure in a relationship before?  Then why isn't she still in those relationships?  I'm guessing she's one of these people where when the excitement of a new relationship begins to wear off and there's just regular day to day life that she starts getting bored.  They seem better off with other people.  Chris seems like he has some issues to address and would do well with a woman who is understanding and patient.  Katie seems like she needs someone who showers her in adoration and physical examples of affection.  So long as she is into him of course.  

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

So we have our new Bachelor and...its Pete. I mean, I guess it could be worse, but I dont know if I see him really carry a season on his own. But at least, unlike Coltons season, we wont have to spend the whole season acting like being a virgin is basically the same as being a Martian because he had no other real personality traits to speak of. I mean, he is no Tyler thats for sure. 

I think that Blake and Caelyn both handled things really badly, and while Blake has shown some real fuckboy tendencies, I am still on his side with the whole text thing, possibly because the show so clearly wants me to be siding with Caelyn. Yeah posting those texts wasnt cool, and maybe they were out of context, but it does sound like Caelyn didnt want a relationship with him outside of sex, and then decided to make herself the victim of Evil Blake so she could get lots of screen time and sympathy. The show decided to back the narrative they pushed on the show, despite what we found out later because Caelyn can cry on cue and can be more sympathetic, and the major Bachelor fans tend to side with women automatically more often than not. Really, the big issue here is that Blake is bad at explaining himself while Caelyn can work a crowd and make herself look good. I noticed that back on his season of the Bachelorette too, he comes off as kind of awkward and weird, especially when he tries to talk about his emotions or emotional experiences, it seems like he struggles with externalizing his own thoughts.

I do find Demi to be kind of fun at times, but the way this franchise has changed all of the rules just to have more of her and get their special Woke stamp is just ridiculous. What are they doing to do with her now that she is engaged? Start a spin off about the marriage between her and Kristian? Wait for them to break up and stick her on the beach again? 

The super fast engagements are setting up the contestants to be pissed and disappointed, and are getting them engaged way faster than what is healthy. I like Katie and Chris and I do think they have a connection, but they just dont seem to know each other very well for being engaged already. She is an over analyzer, he never wants to think about anything, they have clear communication issues if he is shocked to hear that they have these big problems, and honestly, relationships shouldn't make you so unhappy, especially so quickly! Yeah relationships take work and they have their ups and downs, but it shouldn't be all hard work, and there should ideally be more ups than downs. I mean, they just met more or less, they should still be in the honeymoon stage, not in a constant state of crying and silent suffering. This is why people shouldn't get engaged after only a few weeks of knowing each other! 

This season has been a total mess, hopefully they dont take the wrong lessons from this season.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Hey Mike! Who made you the official on what happened on the piñata platform? He obviously was only intending on removing a paper bauble when Mr Smarmy had to go all physically altercation about it. He WAS acting in self defense and anyone who knows the Jordan we've all seen on this show, knows he is not the kind of guy to get involved in a fist fight, but rather cuts you down with words if necessary. Doesn't mean he can't hold his own if physically attacked tho, as we all saw, MIKE (said in the same tone JPJ says DEREK) with your too big of a fake smile.

Mike needed to STFU with his self-appointed role of arbiter of all things.  I was furious when he shut down Jordan, furious when he led the call for Blake to apologize, etc.  FU, Mike, and your weary act of assuming you are right all the time.

Jordan was pissed the whole night.  Is it because he parted his hair on the wrong side?  His opinions were sharp and I believe correct, but where were the jokes?

Can we talk about Blake's hairpiece?  Dreadful.   And Chris (Goose)'s hairline... what was that?!  

I wonder why Kristina got booed.  I loved that she offered Blake emotional support and encouragement during the ad break. And thank you, editors, for airing those "off-air" conversations.

I think Peter was chosen for Bachelor in part because he is so enthusiastic about following the dictates of the show.   

Edited by Just Carol
  • Like 13
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just figured out something odd about JPJ and Tayshia.  Individually, they are completely uninteresting (and he's several levels of dullish weird), but together they become sparkling and rather adorable.  I guess that's chemistry.  

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, JenE4 said:

She didn’t have her ring in the alley, so was that filmed somewhere in the middle and they did make up on set? Did she throw the ring in the dumpster because he wasn’t effusive enough? If constant validation is a need of hers, then I guess they aren’t well suited.

5 hours ago, Hankk said:

First time posting, so hope I'm doing this right! Did anyone notice that when Chris and Katie were in the parking lot after their segment in studio she wasn't wearing her ring? That she had presumably just put back on her finger minutes before? So was this filmed at a different time?

Yes you are both right.  I think that that was some very deliberately manipulative editing.  Clearly that was filmed in the space between when Katie was on with CH and when Bukowski came out to join them.  It explains, in part, why he was so freaked out and inarticulate during the latter section.  But by showing it after the whole conversation they made it seem as if it was the endpoint and the two of them were going their separate ways at the end of the taping.  Maybe they won't last but I don't trust that narrative at all.  They didn't expect anyone to notice that she didn't have the ring on at that point.

And I'm sorry but to me the real bratty JPJ emerged when he wouldn't even admit that he was wrong about the wedding.  Saying it was "unfortunate" with the stubborn sulky face of a toddler is not a good look.  He has no problem expecting DEREK to break down and confess to all the flaws of Satan but can't make a simple apology.   

Edited by call me ishmael · Reason: clarity
  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

Self-defense?? REALLY?!! Did Christian go over & attack Jordan while he was minding his own business?? NO!! He INSTIGATED!! Like a pathetic, little bitch!! NO ONE gets to claim victim when they CAUSE the REACTION. That's CRAZY!!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Peter looks like a chipmunk. He has oddly chubby cheeks and teeth that seem too narrow for his face. (With apologies to chipmunks - it was the best description I could think of - the look is adorable on y’all!) On Peter? No. 

As for the rest, it largely felt like a remix of the season intercut with Demi reaction shots. Yawn. I did find it funny they ran out of time to address Nicole and Clay. 

I’ve always had a soft spot for Chris Buk and I was hopeful for him, but I think those two need to end it. The “living for a glimpse” of what she knows it can be is a huge red flag to me. I think he may care about her and wanted to make this work but I think they are far too different in the way they express themselves and the amount of drama they can put up. They seem oceans apart in what they need. (Not jealous oceans, in this case.) I wonder if the blindside of airing problems they’d apparently already discussed will be the eventual tipping point.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Lindz said:

Self-defense?? REALLY?!! Did Christian go over & attack Jordan while he was minding his own business?? NO!! He INSTIGATED!! Like a pathetic, little bitch!! NO ONE gets to claim victim when they CAUSE the REACTION. That's CRAZY!!

Jordan went after the piñata.   It was Christian who got physical first and kept trying to break away from the security folks and go after Jordan at least twice that we were shown.  

  • Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Jordan went after the piñata.   It was Christian who got physical first and kept trying to break away from the security folks and go after Jordan at least twice that we were shown.  

Christian set up a pinata for Nicole and brought her over to talk. Jordan took it upon himself to come uninvited into their one on one time and try to take a pinata that did not belong to him or have anything to do with him. Christian attempted to stop Jordan from taking the pinata. It seemed obvious to me that Jordan's primary motivation (as always) was more screen time. Wish the security folks would have let Christian give Jordan the beating he so richly deserved.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, LBS said:

Clay went on IG and basically said that he had no regrets for not getting engaged/moving in with someone who he was exclusive with for only 16 days.   Yes!  You know who you should declare your love and want to be with everyday after only knowing them for 16 days?  Your pet that you just adopted.  Human adults should be held to a higher standard. 

Not only that, it was 16 days of BEING ON VACATION!!!  

19 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Tayshia and JPJ, it all seems very staged, and she took a camera with her? 

How else could she get the air fare comped?😉

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I think Chris Harrison always sides with the women because there are more female viewers.

I always love trying to spot a guy in any of their live crowds. I think there were two yesterday.

My feeling is much like everyone's voiced so far, if Katie is already doing the 'I'm not even wearing my engagement ring" trick to play emotional games with Chris it's definitely time to just walk away. That kind of manipulation is extreme at this point and I don't blame him for feeling she 'blindsided' him in front of the nation playing the victim with the 'empty tank'. If this is what she does when the cameras are on can you imagine what the day-to-day is like with her?

  • Like 19
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Fake Britt said:

If I have to hear just one more time that relationships take a lot of work...listen Katie, when it's  EASY you know it's right.

THANK YOU!

44 minutes ago, ramble said:

Peter looks like a chipmunk.

I thought he was pretty blah myself.  Going all machine gun Kelly in a windmill.......hmmmm.

59 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

If anybody displayed fuckboy tendencies this season it was Caelyn. Her texts to Blake to get him to sleep with her were straight out of the fuckboy playbook.

Dude! So right!

I had to keep checking on who was who.  Yep it was Caelyn doing the begging dude.

They need to learn to text in code:

How about a nightcap?

Sure!  Can you stop for ice?

Sure can!

Sex? Yes but bring condoms.  How hard is that?

Edited by jumper sage
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size