Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: One Month Down, Never to Go

• Start Topic

My thoughts: 

Were the producers trying to make it a "Prince" night? I know need to go play the correct version of "Diamonds & Pearls" to get Matt's out of my head. 

After seeing Red and Iris receive a heart, I really thought the other two were going to get the same thing. I liked the design Keith gave Iris better. Red didn't even LOOK at the pink dot on her heart. 

Iris, how are you going to birth a child if you are not going to let Keith into the cave? So, you have no right telling him not to hurt himself on the horse for the sake of your future children. 

I don't think Amber knows how to sit down like a lady for the simple fact that she is used to wearing pants.  To me she is just a boy crazy teen. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
21 hours ago, Auntie said:

Hey, Elizabeth is finally catching on....she IS the problem. Jamie is no prince but damn, she IS a self-centered daddy's girl. Lizzy, go back to Daddy. Nobody does you like he does.

I don't know exactly why, BUT, I continually go into gales of laughter every time the identifying description of Liz mentions she's an ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE!!  She's as much an "account executive" as she is woman with a chance for a successful marriage.  IMO, she is NOT marriage material nor is she "account executive" material😄

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

Here's a woman worried about lemonade and her virginity but tells the world she engaged in oral sex...

Shocking I tell you, just shocking !!!!!!  LMAO.  I think admitting that on t.v. Is 1000 times more worse than the virginity thing.  Who would have thought little ole pure Iris would come out with that.  Wonder what Keith is thinking now, or is he a recipient too?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Man, I just can't take anymore of DaddyBeth. She is absolutely psycho. I can see her stalking Jamie down after the divorce and killing him, with her daddy by her side. That woman  nut case needs some serious, long-term psychiatric care. Come to think of it, didn't she make a remark about that when her parents came over to visit them in the new place, when they were all standing in the kitchen?  About stalking him down if he left her???? And then the show still referring to her as an Account Executive. That's hilarious - she doesn't know a damn thing about being an "executive" - in the real world, she would get eaten up and spit out within the first hour on the job. And then there's the moon water - OMG, what planet is she from? Total freak. And her last "self recording" where she is crying - - she is supposedly so devastatingly upset yet she had enough wherewithal to record herself.  Uh-huh, sure.

The producers must have scolded Matt for his staying out all night. And now he's trying to the play the contrite, lovey dovey husband. He's not doing a very good job at it, either. Somebody PLEASE take away that damn guitar, and sew his lips shut. He can't sing, he can't act, he can't be honest, he can't - - hell, he just can't be.  "Me and Amber's one month anniversary" - why is it so hard for people to have control of the English language???

Amber, you just don't get it, do you? He's only with you to bang your brains out. And you're such a willing participant. What a sap. Your junior high students have more common sense than you do. And then your posture - - you could tie your shoes any time you're sitting down, you slouch so much. At least in this episode, it looked she might have washed her hair within the last week or so....

Iris. "All of a sudden my virginity seems to be an issue for him."  ROTFLMFAO. Let's see - you wanted to be on national TV to marry a stranger. Married couples eventually have sex. The vast majority of people these days are not virgins when they get married. YOU are the one who is making your virginity an issue. Please watch the shows yourself and count how many times you have told us that you are a virgin.  Oh but wait, you've done everything else but the actual dirty deed. Hmm. You are a weird one, for sure. How did your mom end up with a daughter like you? You could learn so much from her....Keith, please just cut your losses and leave.

Maybe for next season, they should hold auditions to be one of the "experts" on the show. Geez, I think my cat can give better advice and guidance than those half wits.....

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

She had better step up.  He has done all the right things.  He needs some attention and affection.  Deonna is too cold.  He deserves better, and is very patient. It’s not like he’s her first.  I just do not like her demeanor.  Too stiff and proper and calls all the shots.  Greg has to stand by until she gives the word. Most women would love it if their husbands were playful in the bedroom.

Why has Deonna not been on Unfiltered ??????????? What is she afraid of .. the truth?

I think she is pregnant.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, MAFSwatcher said:

I believe that Matt grew up in this episode, and is showing Amber that he really wants to be with her.  Jamie and Elizabeth are too explosive. 

I think he is doing the show as a means to break into reality TV. Thus the guitar playing/audition. He can’t play basketball forever. He certainly has no desire to stay married to anyone. Matt is looking for a day job, not a wife. 

• Love 15
59 minutes ago, Elizabete said:

I think he is doing the show as a means to break into reality TV. Thus the guitar playing/audition. He can’t play basketball forever. He certainly has no desire to stay married to anyone. Matt is looking for a day job, not a wife. 

You make a good point, but he seems to laid back for me.

1 hour ago, Elizabete said:

By playing he's ruined any chance of that happening...

3 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Shocking I tell you, just shocking !!!!!!  LMAO.  I think admitting that on t.v. Is 1000 times more worse than the virginity thing.  Who would have thought little ole pure Iris would come out with that.  Wonder what Keith is thinking now, or is he a recipient too?

Surprised they didn't ask about any other kind of non-vaginal sex...

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Auntie said:

Iris. "All of a sudden my virginity seems to be an issue for him." 

I really think Iris is delusional about how most men her age view being married to a virgin. I think she thought her new husband would be thrilled and grateful. Instead she’s getting side eye and now realizes that it’s taken more as a burden than a gift. This process was a terrible choice for someone like her. She needed to find another virgin herself or at least someone who would respect her for it. That was never going to happen here.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, LillysPad said:

After seeing Red and Iris receive a heart, I really thought the other two were going to get the same thing. 

My sister has a theory that if a woman is wearing heart jewelry it was purchased for them by a man because women don’t buy heart jewelry for themselves. Anyone care to prove/disprove this? I have to say I do have a couple Tiffany heart pieces but they not super cutesy. The one heart necklace I own did come from my husband on Mother’s Day. I don’t wear it.......😋

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

I think she is pregnant.

The wedding date was 3/21/19. A Thursday?! They consummated the marriage two weeks later on Greg's birthday. So early April. How visibly pregnant would Deonna be on whatever date(s) the Unfiltered episodes were filmed?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

After Keith has seen “Unfiltered” last night, I wonder what he thinks of Iris saying she’s done oral with others?  Or, maybe she already has done it with him? Maybe that’s why he is so chill.   I really hate talking about that, but it’s already out there.

Cannot. Stand. Iris. 

At this point, Iris’ mom and Keith should’ve been matched.   😝

Trying to figure out if Matt is:

(1) a dork. (2) slow (3) a slick player 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

My sister has a theory that if a woman is wearing heart jewelry it was purchased for them by a man because women don’t buy heart jewelry for themselves. Anyone care to prove/disprove this? I have to say I do have a couple Tiffany heart pieces but they not super cutesy. The one heart necklace I own did come from my husband on Mother’s Day. I don’t wear it.......😋

I have the same necklace that Jamie bought for Red. I bought it for myself - I thought it was cute.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

I think she is pregnant.

It's possible... I hope not.

7 hours ago, RaeSpellman said:

The wedding date was 3/21/19. A Thursday?! They consummated the marriage two weeks later on Greg's birthday. So early April. How visibly pregnant would Deonna be on whatever date(s) the Unfiltered episodes were filmed?

I agree it's unlikely that Greg got her preggers on his birthday. But Deonna apparently gets involved in "situationships" that get 'complicated' -- and she's been quite vague about the history of those. (Being pregnant would definitely be a "complication"!!) 

It's even possible that if Deonna had 'situationship' sex 2+ weeks before her "marriage" to Greg (before she knew that the "experts" had chosen her) she might not have known it until after she 'tied the knot' --but she could be starting to show when they filmed "Unfiltered". 

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

I think she is pregnant.

Whaaat ??????   With who?  I can’t think fast enough. U think she was pregnant before the show?  It can’t be Greg.  ???????  What the hell.  She is mysterious. Hmnnnnnn.  Do tell more.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Whaaat ??????   With who?  I can’t think fast enough. U think she was pregnant before the show?  It can’t be Greg.  ???????  What the hell.  She is mysterious. Hmnnnnnn.  Do tell more.

There have been a few people speculating Deonna could be pregnant, and that's why she wears those loose/concealing clothes and hasn't shown up on Jamie's "Unfiltered". RaeSpellman was commenting up-thread on what the timing would *have* to be (assuming Greg is the father).

I just pointed out that Deonna has been quite vague about her history of "situationships," including when or how long ago they happened, so...  I speculated that could be a different [but unlikely] possibility. 🤨 

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

I really think Iris is delusional about how most men her age view being married to a virgin. I think she thought her new husband would be thrilled and grateful. Instead she’s getting side eye and now realizes that it’s taken more as a burden than a gift. This process was a terrible choice for someone like her. She needed to find another virgin herself or at least someone who would respect her for it. That was never going to happen here.

I don’t get Keith.  He’s too chill and accommodating.  Is he that enamored with her, or does he have an agenda?

I believe what Deonna's friends have said, that she chases men away and doesn't give them the time of day, and what Greg has said, that she doesn't like physical contact, and what she had originally said, that she dated only herself and had no relationships, before I would believe her revised story of "situationships" for sex only.  It would be more unlikely, I think, if that were true and resulted in a pregnancy.  No idea why she's exempt from Unfiltered, though.  No excuse for the black pup tent she wore out to dinner the other night either.  Yikes.  I thought she looked nice when she was all in pink while talking to our pal, Cal.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

There have been a few people speculating Deonna could be pregnant, and thus hasn't shown up on Jamie's "Unfiltered". ECM brought it up on this episode, and RaeSpellman was commenting on what the timing would have to be, if Greg is the father.

I just pointed out that Deonna has been quite vague about her history of "situationships," and when they happened, so...  I was speculating that could be a (very unlikely) possibility.

She did wear a tight fitting black bathing suit on the honeymoon, and nothing there, so, who knows.

2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

She did wear a tight fitting black bathing suit on the honeymoon, and nothing there, so, who knows.

In my (unlikely) speculative scenario, she wouldn't have been more than 7-8 weeks along, and probably could've gotten by with the swimsuit at that point. But as I said, all of this is pure speculation.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

I have bought myself 2 heart shaped pieces over the years. 😊

2 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I agree it's unlikely that Greg got her preggers on his birthday. But Deonna apparently gets involved in "situationships" that get 'complicated' -- and she's been quite vague about the history of those. (Being pregnant would definitely be a "complication"!!) 

It's even possible that if Deonna had 'situationship' sex 2+ weeks before her "marriage" to Greg (before she knew that the "experts" had chosen her) she might not have known it until after she 'tied the knot' --but she could be starting to show when they filmed "Unfiltered". 

Maybe she didn't really have the touch of flu that week. 😉

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, RaeSpellman said:

We’re assuming it’s Greggs.  Maybe it isn’t.  At this point, I would believe anything.  If there’s any truth to it in the first place.  It’s weird tho, that she hasn’t been on Unfiltered at all yet.  Nothing would surprise me at this point.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Good thinking.  I was trying to figure it out myself.  We all will HAVE to watch Unfiltered from now on.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

I know nothing, just surmising.  I can't think of any other reason she wouldn't appear on the Unfiltered show with Jamie Otis. I imagine they sign a rock solid contract which outlines they have to appear on Unfiltered at some point.  If she is indeed preggers, she'd not want to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, and I think that would be a valid reason not to appear. Others have pointed out that the wedding was in late March so even if these Unfiltered shows were filmed in late June or early July, she'd not be showing much, but people carry differently and even if not showing a baby bump, her face might appear much fuller.  

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Kareem said:

I believe what Deonna's friends have said, that she chases men away and doesn't give them the time of day, and what Greg has said, that she doesn't like physical contact, and what she had originally said, that she dated only herself and had no relationships, before I would believe her revised story of "situationships" for sex only.  It would be more unlikely, I think, if that were true and resulted in a pregnancy.  No idea why she's exempt from Unfiltered, though.  No excuse for the black pup tent she wore out to dinner the other night either.  Yikes.  I thought she looked nice when she was all in pink while talking to our pal, Cal.

So, with all these things said about Deonna, why did these “ experts” pick her out of the slew of contestants?  Are they stupid or what?  They have picked four girls with major problems, and only two decent guys.   The other two are a little whacked.  DRAMA, I guess.   Then again, just maybe, Production is playing tricks on the viewers.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Elizabete said:

BINGO!!!

16 hours ago, Auntie said:

Come to think of it, didn't she make a remark about that when her parents came over to visit them in the new place, when they were all standing in the kitchen?  About stalking him down if he left her????

Pretty amazing since there was already one known stalker cast on this show.

13 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

No truer words... she couldn't find someone at church?  Finding this whole thing unbelievable at this point.

1 hour ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

In my (unlikely) speculative scenario, she wouldn't have been more than 7-8 weeks along, and probably could've gotten by with the swimsuit at that point. But as I said, all of this is pure speculation.

I think they're keeping her off Unfiltered for now on purpose to encourage speculation.

Edited by gonecrackers
specific
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

I imagine they sign a rock solid contract which outlines they have to appear on Unfiltered at some point.  If she is indeed preggers, she'd not want to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, and I think that would be a valid reason not to appear. Others have pointed out that the wedding was in late March so even if these Unfiltered shows were filmed in late June or early July, she'd not be showing much, but people carry differently and even if not showing a baby bump, her face might appear much fuller.  

I wonder if it just came down to the fact that Deonna has to work. Deonna, Greg and Jaime appear to be the only ones that have real all year round jobs. The unemployed (cough: Elizabeth and Matt) are on the show more often and Keith and Amber may be off for the summer because they work for/with schools. I’ve noticed that Greg has only been on once as well, and he’s not preggers 😂. They haven’t told us if Unfiltered is filmed in LA or Charlotte and that would make a difference for the employed cast members.

The Iris talks about her virginity too much thing kind of annoys me. For one thing, I think the producers are just compiling all the times she talks about it because they think it’s ratings gold. I’m guessing next season we will be getting someone who is a former nun or priest because they love absurd pairings. When Iris was on Unfiltered this week, the cast was talking about how many times a week they would like to have sex and Iris answered the question like a normal person. She didn’t mention virginity and she didn’t say n/a, so I’m guessing there were times that Iris spoke normally about her sex life and tptb never included it. Also, I think part of the reason Iris says she can’t change her virginity is because she is married to Keith now and Keith has said he doesn’t want to sleep with her until he is sure they will stay married. So it’s not like she can sleep with anyone else. She’s forced to try to keep building with Keith - and it does seem forced at this point.

Besides his excitement about the records, Keith seemed totally depressed this episode. Maybe he’s still grieving his grandma. But yeah, Iris said she’s tried to initiate sexually with Keith and it fizzled. She also said all the things he’s saying in his talking heads, she’s seeing for the first time with the audience. He never communicated those things during the experiment.

Being a woman is hard. I noticed last week the audience was disappointed in Iris for making a face when Keith said doggy style, because doggy style is mainstream now. But Iris is also being told she should be embarrassed to admit she has oral sex because that is apparently tmi. And that even people who do have sex do not admit blow jobs in public. Sexual politics man, sigh.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

I don’t get Keith.  He’s too chill and accommodating.  Is he that enamored with her, or does he have an agenda?

Since he was recruited for the show, I'm going with the agenda angle and don't even watch their segments anymore because the reek of a setup.

45 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

I know nothing, just surmising.  I can't think of any other reason she wouldn't appear on the Unfiltered show with Jamie Otis. I imagine they sign a rock solid contract which outlines they have to appear on Unfiltered at some point.  If she is indeed preggers, she'd not want to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, and I think that would be a valid reason not to appear. Others have pointed out that the wedding was in late March so even if these Unfiltered shows were filmed in late June or early July, she'd not be showing much, but people carry differently and even if not showing a baby bump, her face might appear much fuller.  

Or, she said, "Fine, I'll go on the show to honor my contract but will say....." and they decided it's better to leave her off.

I truly hope she is not pregnant with Greg's child. I don't believe for a minute that he's perfect, but from what we have seen, he deserves better than stiff, joyless, win-at-all-cost-I-call-all-the-shots, sex once every 45 days Deonna.

In my opinion, there is something seriously wrong with a person who is so affected by a teen romance that breaks up that they swear off the world for 10 years and when they resume looking for love, they choose to marry a stranger on television as their re-entry. Just as Iris's entire being is wrapped up in being a virgin, Deonna's entire being-- at 30!-- is wrapped up in the heartbreak she felt when a teenage relationship ended. She has not advanced from being a teenager. She has no experience in developing adult relationships, compromising or taking someone else's feelings into consideration. Greg, at 30-something is looking for a wife, not a project. We need Jessie from 90 Days to talk show up and say to Deonna, "Hey, work on yourself, babe," every time she takes a superior tone with Greg.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Elizabete said:

Matt is neither smart enough nor good looking enough to snag any type of "day job" he could acquire from this low rent basic cable show, and the less said about his "singing" the better.......

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ECM1231 said:

I imagine they sign a rock solid contract which outlines they have to appear on Unfiltered at some point.  If she is indeed preggers, she'd not want to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, and I think that would be a valid reason not to appear.

If she appears on Unfiltered, watch for crazy placement, like they have her sitting behind a table, or behind the sofa, or only show shots from the chest/head up.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I think all these four girls did not belong on this show.  They all have quirks or problems of some kind.  And,I think Jamie is a little bit of a yenta .. always watching everything Elizabeth does, waiting to pounce on her. I’m not saying she isn’t insane, but he gets offended at every little thing for a guy.  Most guys shrug things off to avoid confrontation.  When Matt & Amber had their anniversary dinner and went home to watch the video of their wedding, Amber looked so happy.  Now, I am feeling terrible if Matt dumps her.  She wouldn’t deserve it.  She will be devastated.  Finally, Deonna dresses terribly for a woman of 30.  What’s with the plaid shirts to an anniversary dinner?  A lovely dress with the pearls would have looked nicer for a special occasion.  After all Greg did for her, she put on some rags and went to sleep.  WTF?   Btw, I blame all the experts for four horrible matches.  Again.  They need real therapists, not t.v. Therapists.

Deonna dresses horribly

• Love 4
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Since he was recruited for the show, I'm going with the agenda angle and don't even watch their segments anymore because the reek of a setup.

Or, she said, "Fine, I'll go on the show to honor my contract but will say....." and they decided it's better to leave her off.

I truly hope she is not pregnant with Greg's child. I don't believe for a minute that he's perfect, but from what we have seen, he deserves better than stiff, joyless, win-at-all-cost-I-call-all-the-shots, sex once every 45 days Deonna.

In my opinion, there is something seriously wrong with a person who is so affected by a teen romance that breaks up that they swear off the world for 10 years and when they resume looking for love, they choose to marry a stranger on television as their re-entry. Just as Iris's entire being is wrapped up in being a virgin, Deonna's entire being-- at 30!-- is wrapped up in the heartbreak she felt when a teenage relationship ended. She has not advanced from being a teenager. She has no experience in developing adult relationships, compromising or taking someone else's feelings into consideration. Greg, at 30-something is looking for a wife, not a project. We need Jessie from 90 Days to talk show up and say to Deonna, "Hey, work on yourself, babe," every time she takes a superior tone with Greg.

Excellent description of Deonna.  Joyless and calls the shots.  Who on this board hasn’t had a broken heart when we were younger?  I had a break up after five years as a teen.  I thought I would die.  He came home from the Army and just wanted to hang with his friends at the bar and drink.  I met the husband at work and was dating both of them at the same time.  I chose the husband, thank God, as he turned out to be the best husband.  The other guy, got married, divorced, and still drinks in the bar and is an alcoholic.  I still remember the pain tho, after all these years.  Heartbreaking.  I’m spilling the beans as I consider you all my friends incognito, lol.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Ilovepie said:

I would not call her joyless. Serious, maybe, but not joyless. She has been shown many times having fun with Greg. She had a blast on the boat and zip lining, their apartment party looked fun and she was open to the card game and was enjoying the bowling. I wouldn't call her joyless at all. She has admitted that she has walls up but is working on it, and I would say that it does seem like she is trying. As far as her fashion, I liked her maxi skirt, but didn't think the top went with it. And I would rather see her flannel jams than Elizabeth shaking it in her cropped top and leggings, or having to get familiar with Amber's butt tattoo......

I think this show puts people in an impossible situation. If you are serious or an introvert, you are called cold, joyless, uptight, boring, closed off, sometimes accused of being on the spectrum or worse. If you are exuberant or a extrovert, you are over the top, a drama queen, immature, etc. I am just as guilty as everyone else of doing it, but it just seems like a no win situation for these people. Or maybe they deserve it for signing up for this nonsense, but still...... 

Yeah, the jury is still out on that one. I'm a huge fan of the Bachelor franchise and post here and another forum about it. I have a dear friend whom I'd met online, who is just the sweetest person. She gets so, so upset when other posters start picking the lead and contestants apart (hair, teeth, body type, etc).  She refuses to do it. I maintain that they put themselves out there so it's open season as far as I am concerned. Where I draw the line are their children. I despised Emily Maynard as the Bachelorette but would never make any negative comments about her child or any other children.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, lids said:

I wonder if it just came down to the fact that Deonna has to work. Deonna, Greg and Jaime appear to be the only ones that have real all year round jobs. The unemployed (cough: Elizabeth and Matt) are on the show more often and Keith and Amber may be off for the summer because they work for/with schools. I’ve noticed that Greg has only been on once as well, and he’s not preggers 😂. They haven’t told us if Unfiltered is filmed in LA or Charlotte and that would make a difference for the employed cast members.

A few seasons ago, there was someone (I think Ashley) who didn't appear on a lot of the early Unfiltered shows either.  Later it came out it was because she couldn't get off work   I believe they shoot a batch of them a few weeks into the marriage and a second batch later on.  So Ashley didn't appear on any of the early ones, but was on several of the ones shot later. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I get the same feeling from him as I did from Will last season. They both come across as kinda cerebral and thoughtful and I think they both were a bit disappointed in, maybe not their wives' intelligence, but their demeanor and maturity level.  If that's the case though, Keith is playing along too well and Iris will be in for a sad surprise.

• Love 4

Regarding Keith, and Will from last season, and anyone--man or woman--who knows that they aren't interested in their partner for whatever reason:  what else are they supposed to do until Decision Day?  I think all you can do is be civil, not have sex (looking at you Matt) and wait it out.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

So, with all these things said about Deonna, why did these “ experts” pick her out of the slew of contestants?  Are they stupid or what?  

Yes.

4 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

No truer words... she couldn't find someone at church?  Finding this whole thing unbelievable at this point.

Church guys who are looking for virgins are not looking for BJ queens.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I don't believe for a minute that he's perfect, but from what we have seen, he deserves better than stiff, joyless, win-at-all-cost-I-call-all-the-shots, sex once every 45 days Deonna.

100% agree! absolutely spot on assessment of deoanna. I couldnt have said it better myself.

Only 1 clarification tho, the frozen hearted ice princess said that its every OTHER month, so thats technically more like 60 days tho and not 45 lmao. not like if thats any better either hahaha

Also I just heard from a little birdy ( well it was the one that pooped on her, twice !!! hahaha ) that deoanna started a new club inviting all her fellow season 9 sisters to join her. As well as any other completely brain dead people that might be interested. She is so excited too for this new venture as she is the founder, president, secretary, record keeper and also the mascot of the newly created club.

The golden rule is once you join, you then are never allowed to ever leave hahaha

oie_hszsq7LzZXo6.jpg

• LOL 2
On 8/8/2019 at 11:55 AM, MajorNelson said:

Right!  It was a trap!

I didn't get why she turned down the bath (and the romantic environment) he setup, but that must be it.  

Nah.  They were probably lights run on a battery.  I can’t believe he actually would expect her to get in the bath when she hardly goes near him.  Maybe if she left the lumberjack shirt on tho, LMAO.  A two for one .. clean body and clean lumber shirt for the next day.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

And I would rather see her flannel jams than Elizabeth shaking it in her cropped top and leggings

Amen sister. I think Elizabeth's wardrobe choices are the worst of the bunch.

I would not call her joyless. Serious, maybe, but not joyless. She has been shown many times having fun with Greg. She had a blast on the boat and zip lining, their apartment party looked fun and she was open to the card game and was enjoying the bowling. I wouldn't call her joyless at all. 

I wouldn't call Deonna joyless either. I actually like her. She was having a great time bowling. I think the honeymoons with a total stranger must be one of the most awkward situations imaginable but she had fun. She and Greg joke around. I think they have the most potential of any of the couples on this show.

• Love 15
36 minutes ago, STRIDER1 said:

100% agree! absolutely spot on assessment of deoanna. I couldnt have said it better myself.

Only 1 clarification tho, the frozen hearted ice princess said that its every OTHER month, so thats technically more like 60 days tho and not 45 lmao. not like if thats any better either hahaha

Also I just heard from a little birdy ( well it was the one that pooped on her, twice !!! hahaha ) that deoanna started a new club inviting all her fellow season 9 sisters to join her. As well as any other completely brain dead people that might be interested. She is so excited too for this new venture as she is the founder, president, secretary, record keeper and also the mascot of the newly created club.

The golden rule is once you join, you then are never allowed to ever leave hahaha

oie_hszsq7LzZXo6.jpg

• Love 1

Something not right here.  Deonna is 30 yrs old.  Still pining for a broken love in her teens, says sex once every other month, doesn’t dress sexy at all.  Could she still be trying to find herself and her sex prefences?  Did anyone think of that?  Just came to mind as I know of a girl I used to work with who acted the same way.  We tried to fix her up and she was very reluctant.   Also in her early thirties.  I’ve never heard of someone saying right off the bat sex only once every other month at that age, even tho they just met each other.  Why would she say that?  She already knows that’s all she wants?  Strange!   Sex isn’t only physical.  It brings a couple closer.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 3

Amber would be better off with a vibrator and therapy. Matt doesn’t seem to have any higher order thinking skills. He just seems like a dud. 

I think Keith is accommodating because he just doesn’t care anymore. 

I too wondered when Iris said she had done other stuff if that was including back door shenanigans. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4