Type keyword(s) to search

S01: Week 5: August 5, 2019-August 7, 2019

• Start Topic

Kyra is the perfect girl for a masochist like Cashen.

Zac and Elizabeth are a perfect couple.
He is Top Model handsome and the fact that he's a checkout boy adds romance to the success story. 
They should start out modeling together. People will learn that they're not just random models, they are a real couple. Then comes a movie. Then an Amazon series. Then it's into politics.

• Love 2

Best soundtrack ever tonight.

The announcer mentioned "Emotions" by Mariah Carey.
"365" by Katy Perry
"Here With Me" by Dido aka The Roswell song, such a classic!
"You Say" by Lauren Daigle
"Crush" by Jennifer Paige (some remake of it)

• Love 1

It's kind of surprising that a few of them actually seemed to forget about the $50,000 prize, or whatever it is and that they were concerned only with finding a mate.

I think Caro is playing the game now.
When she was saved, she was exultant and she didn't even glance at Ray. She's after the prize money.

Hey Cashel, Pro Tip:

If a girl or guy is being wishy washy about whether they want to be with you...
they don't deserve to be with you.
Move on immediately.
They are hindering you from meeting a person who can't live without you.
Therein lies bliss.

Edited by Raa
  • Love 13

I actually felt sorry for Jered thru the whole phone message from Cashew segment. That had to be awkward (I know J&K were friend zoned but, still, awkward) and I think I'd have just thrown my hands up and walked away to start packing.

Weston looked super constipated so I guess that was his upset at having Kyra leave face.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Raa said:

Kyra is the perfect girl for a masochist like Cashel.

Zac and Elizabeth are a perfect couple.
He is Top Model handsome and the fact that he's a checkout boy adds romance to the success story. 
They should start out modeling together. People will learn that they're not just random models, they are a real couple. Then comes a movie. Then an Amazon series. Then it's into politics.

I'm sure that the Kyra-Cashel relationship will be toxic and he'll get his heart broken, but I'm a sucker for grand romantic gestures like him showing up on the island. 

I can't decide between Zac & Elizabeth or Dylan & Alexandra. I like them both.

57 minutes ago, Raa said:

It's kind of surprising that a few of them actually seemed to forget about the $50,000 prize, or whatever it is and that they were concerned only with finding a mate.

I think Caro is playing the game now.
When she was saved, she was exultant and she didn't even glance at Ray. She's after the prize money.

I think one of the reasons I liked this show is because the people seemed to want to make connections, not just money.

• Love 6

I have a feeling Zac and Elizabeth will actually get married and have a couple of kids and then, in about 10 years, divorce. Because I'm a cynic.

Alex and Dylan might date for a while but I don't think anything long term or very serious.

Ray is likely to get hurt by Caro when she soon flits off with some new guy. I like Ray.

I doubt Weston and Emily will even trade phone numbers.

• Love 11

I like Ray so much too!!!!

I don't know what it says about me that I'm still hurt that Dylan wanted to leave Alexandra but didn't because none of the new women who entered the show were into him. It still hurts my feelings.  My ego would be too fragile to stay with him.

Even if Kyra is flaky and insecure and doesn't know what she wants - hey, Cashel TOTALLY KNOWS THAT and let them have their fun. They're extremely young people. Let them have their fun in LA and see what happens. I don't expect any of these baby couples to actually get married.  They're all so so so young to me.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 5

I don't have high hopes for Emily's law career if she can so easily disregard intuition.

At some point, is Alex going to realize that the effort she puts into curling her hair just isn't worth it? Girl has got some patience.

I know I was supposed to get the feels seeing Kyra and Cashel reunite but it did nothing for me. Kyra is just too flighty to expect much out of for me.

Ray has been there the least but is easily my favourite in there. He has the type of personality that seems he can get along with anyone and there's something that seems quite genuine about him.

• Love 13

I just felt bad that Kyra's "bronzer" smudged all over Cash's creme colored shirt (that at least he was wearing) when she hugged him. He will rue the day he decided to re-enter Kyra's whirlwind life.

So Emily, if you get odd feelings about a conversation with two people the response you take should be to 'just let it go' so you can get out of an uncomfortable situation. Smoothing things over is NOT a resolution!!

I think Caro's response to Ray was telling. Ray "I promise I'll be there for you." Caro: "You can't promise that!" She seemed to be saying that this island time is all just playtime and won't carry over into "reality" for her. Which is a kind of crappy way to respond to someone's dedication to you.

I can't help but hope for Alexandra but I have questions about Dylan's proclamation of wanting to "take the next step" with her once they are out of the island bubble.

Elizabeth is probably too good for Zac and as "romantic" as his humble job makes their story, love don't pay the bills, which can quickly become a sore spot in real life relationships.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Elizabeth is probably too good for Zac and as "romantic" as his humble job makes their story, love don't pay the bills, which can quickly become a sore spot in real life relationships.

To be fair, isn't Zac still in college? I remember his bio included the word student. I worked at Starbucks in college. However, that isn't my career path. LOL.

I think Emily and Caro are also still in college - they are all so young.

• Love 4

To me, Dylan and Alexandra lost all hope of wining with that date. He looked red-faced, sweaty, and uncomfortable, and said when he looked at her he saw his best friend. True romance, there. He was more into the plastic baby than her.

Elizabeth and Zac, the real deal.

The whole manufactured Kyra/Cashel reunion was what fast forward was invented for. Blech.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

To be fair, isn't Zac still in college? I remember his bio included the word student. I worked at Starbucks in college. However, that isn't my career path. LOL.

I think Emily and Caro are also still in college - they are all so young.

Same!!!  

• Love 1

I could see Kyra started to lose interest in Cashel the moment she saw him in person. Why can't she just admit to herself that she is not really into the guy? Either that or she is really scared and insecure and put her guard way up. I can't tell. Girl has major issues, though. She is only confident and sure of herself when she is doing surface level flirting. Anything more and she bolts.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, JKLM said:

I doubt any of the final four will last more than a year outside Fiji. It's just too artificial a way to develop a relationship.

Agreed. Caro/Ray is a couple I don't see lasting that long outside of the house. I still feel like Caro has been using Ray to get to the end. They may be great friends, but I don't get a romantic vibe from them at all. I like Caro, especially once she's stopped doing the baby voice less, but I'm fairly certain that Caro's trying to win, which means using Ray to get there. I mean, it's fine. At least she's aware that this is more than just finding love. They're also trying to win money. I can see Caro/Ray being close after the show, though. 

Weston/Emily are pretty much done once Wednesday night happens. It's quite clear that the events with Weston this past week have completely turned Emily off of him. She's not into him anymore, no matter what she says in her confessionals. I don't even see them faking it for very long after the show. 

Alex/Dylan seem like they may try something out of the villa but it's hard to say if they'd last, since we don't see a lot of them on the show. I don't think they're lasting much longer than a few months, and that's being generous. However, they could easily surprise me. 

I see Zac/Elizabeth going one of two ways: either they break things off in about three weeks but pretend to still be together for several weeks after for more followers (especially if they win) or they do genuinely last up to a year or maybe two before breaking things off. I don't get a "happily ever after" vibe, especially with both of them being so young. They could be the longest lasting couple out of all of them, but it doesn't mean that they're getting married and having kids. And with them having to do long distance (I don't see either moving to the other's city), it'll be a tough road for them once they return to reality (but not reality TV).

Kyra/Cashel? I mean, c'mon, show. You think I believe that these two are going to be together for years and years? They'll give it a try for a while (aka a few days, maybe a couple of weeks), they may get genuinely lucky since they also live near each other (unlike Zac/Elizabeth), but I simply don't see Kyra being mature enough for a serious relationship with Cashel. Kyra dumped him for Eric for a reason. It's likely because Kyra likes Cashel as a best friend, but nothing even remotely romantic. I don't see Kyra/Cashel actually pursuing a serious relationship, but they will ABSOLUTELY milk their so-called relationship online for the rest of the summer. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I was irritated that they gave Kyra so much attention when she was being booted.  She got the call and visit from Cashel.  It was like a slap in the face to Jerod.  Cashel and Kyra were both booted because the public didn't give them enough votes to stay longer.  They were both fickle.  The show didn't give anyone else that attention when they left.  I think the only reason Kyra kept going on and on about Cashel was because it got her attention.  The real thing will be something she tosses aside when they get home.  Cashel will get his heart broken again and again if he stays around her.  

• Love 13

So contrived with the Kyra and Cash reunion. I could already see Kyra "tiring" of Cash, since he was right in her face and no longer illusive.

The dates were fab but boring. I am so bored. I don't think any of these couples deserve the money, but especially not Weston/Em.  I've wasted over 20 hours of my life on this diatribe and can only blame myself. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

You can tell the couples on the dates were instructed to reminisce about their time together, but that's only been three weeks, so it was like a Chris Farley sketch. "Remember when I first saw you? And remember when I smiled at you? And remember how you smiled back? And remember that shirt I was wearing? ... That was awesome." But it was cute when Zac said that he wanted to take Elizabeth to the grocery store and show her all his favorite items.

Kyra's summary of her experience: "At the end of the day, everything happens for a reason, and everything happens in its own time." Hmm, it appears the shelves at the cliche store are now empty.

Why was Cashel FaceTiming without a shirt? LOL. That was worse than the overalls.

I love Ray. I wish he could have been there the whole time because he's a super happy guy and he's one of the few people there who can speak in complete sentences. I do think he and Caro are genuinely happy together now, but I don't see them being long-term. Good island fling, though.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

It's weird to me how much Weston and Emily DISLIKE each other. They can't stand each other, especially when they have to work at something together. Imagine them on the Amazing Race, lol! The constant bickering during the baby and the shoe rack challenge. Weston seems like the worst person to date. His ego is big and fragile and he gets worked up easily. Emily is also an impatient person.

Edited by waving feather
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

I love Ray. I wish he could have been there the whole time because he's a super happy guy and he's one of the few people there who can speak in complete sentences. I do think he and Caro are genuinely happy together now, but I don't see them being long-term. Good island fling, though.

He's so cute with a great smile too.

31 minutes ago, waving feather said:

It's weird to me how much Weston and Emily DISLIKE each other. They can't stand each other, especially when they have to work at something together. Imagine them on the Amazing Race, lol! The constant bickering during the baby and the shoe rack challenge. Weston seems like the worst person to date. His ego is big and fragile and he gets worked up easily. Emily is also an impatient person.

LOL.  This is all so true, actually.  Hahahaha.  The bickering was really funny.  

Weston thought because she has a tan and looks good in a bikini he was going to get an adventurous woman he could kayak with or push in a pool or whatever.

In fact he got a law student who doesn't know what 3x10 is 😞  and thinks everything he does is slow and annoying.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Word is the producers are considering moving the show to Glasgow to have at least some hope of better weather.

But the rain has severely curtailed activities, including dates and moments away from the villa and has, in turn, curtailed any drama.  The pack/tribal mentality that is part of the human complement of instincts has been on full display with all restricted to a subset of an already meager piece of real estate.  There is the couch, day bed, bedroom, shower/bathroom area and...that's it.  Uncovered areas of the villa are under a nearly constant downpour night and day and the rain has precluded any beach visits etc.  Islanders are subconsciously averse to violating group cohesion.  Despite their youth they sit around lethargic, even sleeping for long stretches during the day.  The strict rationing of alcohol is, ironically, preventing any action, drama, raised voices, conflict, etc. that the cameras have been starved of for weeks.

The job of star presenter on the various LIs - UK, Australia, US - is a piece of absolute cake.  Half the time when there are votes, evictions, recouplings, etc. the host is nowhere to be found.  Why?  Instructions are often given via text message punctuated by long pauses.  Nice work if you can get it or, in this case, avoid it entirely while still getting top billing.

Speaking of long pauses, the direction/editing during the fire pit encounters is beyond a joke.  If they're telling the islanders to wait a full 30 seconds before revealing their choice that's silly and contrived.  If they're editing it to make it look that way so they can blare that annoying music looped over and over then it's even worse.

Kyra's reaction to her surprise was that of any ex-girlfriend anywhere in the world who might claim to miss her ex but doesn't REALLY want to see them eg bumping into them at the airport.  She all but forgot to embrace Cashel and spent most of her time treating him like he was radioactive.

Dylan/Alex and Caro/Ray are jostling for place and show but Zac and Elizabeth appear to several lengths ahead on the homestretch.  Anything left to a public vote can produce an upset result but....

Edited by Rainsong
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

I just felt bad that Kyra's "bronzer" smudged all over Cash's creme colored shirt (that at least he was wearing) when she hugged him. He will rue the day he decided to re-enter Kyra's whirlwind life.

So Emily, if you get odd feelings about a conversation with two people the response you take should be to 'just let it go' so you can get out of an uncomfortable situation. Smoothing things over is NOT a resolution!!

I think Caro's response to Ray was telling. Ray "I promise I'll be there for you." Caro: "You can't promise that!" She seemed to be saying that this island time is all just playtime and won't carry over into "reality" for her. Which is a kind of crappy way to respond to someone's dedication to you.

I can't help but hope for Alexandra but I have questions about Dylan's proclamation of wanting to "take the next step" with her once they are out of the island bubble.

I thought that I read that Zac is still in college.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

So contrived with the Kyra and Cash reunion. I could already see Kyra "tiring" of Cash, since he was right in her face and no longer illusive.

The dates were fab but boring. I am so bored. I don't think any of these couples deserve the money, but especially not Weston/Em.  I've wasted over 20 hours of my life on this diatribe and can only blame myself. 

If we were supposed to get all "warm and fuzzy" over the reunion of Kyra and Cashel, the show fell short.  This is far from the ol' "Boy meets girl.  Boy loses girl.  Boy gets girl." feel-good ending.  I couldn't have cared less, in fact, found it to be a real snooze.  Why all the fanfare over Kyra's departure.  No one else was showered with happiness and surprises upon being dumped from the island.  And poor Jered, what, he's chopped liver?  If he's not a candidate for hazard pay, nobody is.  

• Love 9

The Kyra and Cashel reunion was a joke. Cashel seems ok but Kyra has serious relationship issues that she needs to sort out before she can ever be in a long-term, serious relationship with someone. I guarantee once she gets to the 'real world' with Cash she'll lose interest in him. I don't think Cashel is some prize but he can definitely aspire to higher than that snake Kyra. 

Ray is absolutely adorable but I'm not convinced that Caro is truly into him. I think she chose him because he was there and he's keeping her in the game. To be honest, he's too good for her and Caro is another one who has other issues to sort out (self-esteem, insecurities, etc) before committing to a serious relationship. 

Dylan and Alex are an OK couple but to me it's very obvious that she's waaaaayyyy more into him than he is into her. I do think he likes her and is attracted to her but I'm not seeing this going very far beyond the island. 

Zac and Elizabeth are the clear winners. You can see how when they look at each other and interact with each other that they're both truly smitten. It's not one-sided. You can see the stars in their eyes. It's cute in a sickenly sweet way. 😂

No comment on Weston and Emily because there's nothing to say. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

They're all fucking right now, right? On national television. That was the point of the extended ballad and the night vision, right? So classy. Their parents must be so proud.

Edited by SmithW6079
  • Love 4

I do think Caro is feeling Ray (and not just game play) but I'm inclined to think that her feelings are at least a little bit attributed to their environment and the fact that Ray has been the first guy that has been exclusively into her. She's so needy that for Ray to give her his undivided attention probably makes her feel special so it's hard to say if those feelings can survive the real world.

I wish I could have just skipped past Weston and Emily. There's no part of me that's interested in watching those two together. Watching them on their date rehash their' relationship' that was barely a week long just made me roll my eyes. As did that bedroom scene. These guys couldn't survive one more night without 'sex'? Surely the experience would have been much better without worrying about cameras, buried under blankets and having other people in the room.

I side eye the fact that Emily had no family members show up and I got the vibe that Emily's friend wasn't impressed but she held back. It's one thing not to judge someone's past relationships, but Weston was literally lying to her and Kelsey about what he was talking about with each woman...so that does involve you Emily. Also, I thought it was interesting that Weston stressed his physical attraction to Emily but mentioned nothing else really. Even his family didn't really talk about a connection, but rather focused on how attractive Emily is. The way both of them described their relationship to people seemed more superficial than anything that would truly withstand the real world.

I quickly was side eyeing Caro's best friend showing up until she explained how far away her family was and I was nervous for her because Ray's momma ain't no joke but I loved it. Ray's mom seems tough but she doesn't come across as the type of mom who thinks no woman will be good enough for her son. I thought their encounter seemed the most real to me. I'm still rooting for Caro and Ray. Get Ray some money!

• Love 4

So guys,

I actually downloaded the app to vote.  (Yeah, I know.)

Can I really only vote once?  I got so excited I skipped over the rules.

Is there a way we can vote multiple times?????

The announcer referenced "End of the Road" by Boyz II Men which is awesome.

They played some stupid cover of the great song "Everywhere" by Fleetwood Mac.
"Can't Fight this feeling" by REO Speedwagon" (the sex scenes LOL).

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 2
19 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I side eye the fact that Emily had no family members show up

Especially after she talked about how she and her brother go to the same school and are best friends. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I side eye the fact that Emily had no family members show up

I did take note that Emily's family didn't show up, but perhaps none of them could take the time off to fly to Fiji for a few days. People still have to work, you know? Even for a fully paid trip to Fiji, they might have decided to opt against it since they'll see Emily in a few days.

I felt a bit sad that only her best friend showed up, but at least someone did. Besides, I'm sure they're none too happy with Weston, which is what her best friend was basically saying to his face. I mean, she really didn't hold back her disgust and she never, at any point, told Weston that she liked him or that she thought he was good for Emily or anything. It's really sad for him, but also...karmatic justice. It also made it clear that Emily's friends and probably family won't let her stay with Weston for very long after this show. 

Similar to Ray's parents, who definitely do not approve of Caro, and for good reason. Ray's mother is definitely going to be keeping Caro at an arm's distance for a while after the show. Caro seems like she wants to be into Ray, and perhaps being around him 24/7 for the last week and a half has helped elevate those feelings, but once they get back to the real world, I bet those feelings dissipate. I'm sure Ray's parents are going to keep him grounded about his romance.

Meanwhile, Zac/Elizabeth and Alex/Dylan's family meetings went better. 

I loved Elizabeth's mother shutting down any notion that her daughter will be moving fast with Zac when Zac's mother told the story about moving into a quick relationship with Zac's father. 

Meanwhile, Alex and Dylan's family segment was the best of the show and convinced me to vote for them. Dylan's dad making fun of the "likes" said in the show was awesome. Both families had great talks with them and it really was a heartwarming segment. It made me sure that these two can probably last the longest out of all of them. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

They're all fucking right now, right? On national television. That was the point of the extended ballad and the night vision, right? So classy. Their parents must be so proud. 

This isn't the first time that we've seen Elizabeth in bed with no shirt on, but this time they were definitely going at it. As Zac stated in such a classy way: "It was hard to get into a rhythm." Which is officially a TMI moment.

And yes, I wonder what their parents will think about tonight's episode and how it might change their impressions of these couples.

Bringing in family and friends just reminded me that we're not dealing with adults here, but kids.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 6

"At the end of the day..." all I can post is... #stop screaming already, and #stopwiththecliches, and #stopsayinglike! 

I just can't believe anything Caro or Weston say because they've said the same things regardless of who(m?) they're with.

• Love 4
On 8/6/2019 at 3:27 AM, JKLM said:

I doubt any of the final four will last more than a year outside Fiji. It's just too artificial a way to develop a relationship.

The UK version has produced three married couples, two babies and another relationship that's lasted two years so far, so it's certainly possible. But their version is also twice as long, so the couples have twice as long to get to know each other and there's a lot less frequent eliminations and new people shuffling in.

All that being said, I do agree that I doubt any of these couples are going to last very long.

Edited by colorbars
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I liked how the final dates got less elaborate as they went along, but only because Weston and Emily were last. Dylan and Alex get a helicopter, Zac and Liz get a yacht, Ray and Caro only get the beach but at least there are firedancers, and Weston and Emily get to go to a different part of the villa for cheese and crackers and three random dudes with guitars.

13 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

That was horrifying. All along they've been making out in the same room which seems so high schoolish to me, but having sex while another couple is having sex in the bed right next to you is just so gross to me. The fact that they knew it would probably be shown on TV makes it even worse.

I think Ray's mom would probably come around on Caro if Caro were going to be around long enough, but it probably won't be an issue. Ray's in dental school on the east coast and I don't see Caro leaving LA. There were probably snippets of his mom being friendlier to Caro that we didn't see because DRAMA, but even so, her, "we only want the best for everyone," as she holds eye contact for five seconds too long was, "don't think I won't cut a bitch," if I've ever heard it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I did take note that Emily's family didn't show up, but perhaps none of them could take the time off to fly to Fiji for a few days. People still have to work, you know? Even for a fully paid trip to Fiji, they might have decided to opt against it since they'll see Emily in a few days.

I felt a bit sad that only her best friend showed up, but at least someone did. Besides, I'm sure they're none too happy with Weston, which is what her best friend was basically saying to his face. I mean, she really didn't hold back her disgust and she never, at any point, told Weston that she liked him or that she thought he was good for Emily or anything. It's really sad for him, but also...karmatic justice. It also made it clear that Emily's friends and probably family won't let her stay with Weston for very long after this show.

Oh, I definitely agree that Emily's family members not showing up could have been for totally legit reasons, but given the drama involving Weston, there's certainly a part of me that can't help but wonder if Emily's family is not impressed and did not want to participate as a result and so they sent the protective best friend to represent their collective interests. Emily can choose to be willfully ignorant and make it seem like Weston's drama was about his past which she shouldn't hold against him, but her family and friends were able to watch the drama unfold in almost real-time and were able to see Weston going between Kelsey and Emily and being dishonest with each woman about what he was saying to the other and basically reusing the same lines over and over again with 3 different women.

I'd be surprised if Emily's family actually likes Weston from what they've seen. And I'd be surprised if her best friend genuinely felt like Weston's answers sufficiently addressed the douchiness we saw from him.

• Love 4

So Caro's parents each live in a different country? Must be lonely and explains why she's so clingy.

Weston's dad seemed like he was into Emily.

The (non) group sex had to be producer driven...there's no way they'd fuck for the first time simultaneously with 24 hours left on camera.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

This isn't the first time that we've seen Elizabeth in bed with no shirt on, but this time they were definitely going at it. As Zac stated in such a classy way: "It was hard to get into a rhythm." Which is officially a TMI moment.

And, if I recall, didn't he also say something like, "We expressed our love," which sounds like such a romance novel way to put it.

Edited by SmithW6079
  • LOL 3

This was like everyone's horrible roommate at college when you had a tiny dorm room and they'd have "guests". *shudder* Having your first time (if that was even the first time!) on camera with another couple going at it in a nearby bed isn't exactly the peak of romance, no matter what euphemisms/glorifications Zac wants to use.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Ray's mom is not feeling Caro at all.  

I wouldn't want a dingbat like that in my family.

Narrator: "Ray's mom has reservations about Caro, because... she's seen the show."

Edited by CJBinATX
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Zach and Ray had the cutest, most genuine reactions to seeing their ladies walk out. Caro looked absolutely stunning but she really killed the vibe as soon as she started her broke Cardi B act. I really wish she'd stop doing that.

And I know I'm late to having recognized this but Weston's native skull with rifle instead of feathers...I hope he's got some native heritage, otherwise, fuck that. I'm just so annoyed by seeing this man's face and all of his 'vows' seemed like. How can you describe someone's worth to you in that way without knowing what the real world is like with that person? You don't know struggle or compromise with one another? So everything he said just made me roll my eyes and laugh. And then talking about obstacles compared to the other couples....he thinks that's the height of controversy and struggle? LMAO, at the end of the day, just get the fuck off my TV Weston.

I didn't like that they were instructed to make declarations of love and that it was set up to mimic wedding vows. STFU, it's been a few weeks tops, if there's going to be declarations made, let them have it naturally without interference.

I was okay with any of the couples but Weston/Emily winning so can't say I'm disappointed with the results. Still think Caro walked away with the best guy and no matter what happens with them, I think Ray will be just fine...he came out looking like the full package. And on a final note, I wish they didn't cast so young..it makes it hard be optimistic that these couples are built for the long haul because there's still so much you learn about yourself and the world at that age. But now Zach and Elizabeth have some real money to make that move to LA.

Edit: Wait...I didn't realize the show wasn't over...I didn't realize they got to choose to keep all the money, lol. Not surprised she's sharing it.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 7