Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E12: Week 11: Finale Part 1

• Start Topic

(edited)

And the tears begin... as she “breaks” the first man’s heart.  

And CH has already done some foreshadowing.... see Hannah live happily ever after...or does she?   Stay tuned.   

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 3

That's the first dress she's worn that's a complete miss for me.  

Up til now, I think her wardrobe game has been totally on point.  She's #1 of all female leads for best dressed, as far as I'm concerned.  Andi & Emily are a close # 2 & 3.  

• Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Peter making sure he cries enough to get that Bachelor gig

Just what I was thinking. I even wondered if all the sniffling and sobbing was edited in later by the sound guys. But his speech about falling in love, the beautiful journey, he doesn't regret anything ... prime audition stuff. Plus he has a ton of love to give! Meet your next Bach, folks, Peter!

ETA: Geez, he's even snuffling snot during his interview with CH. Dude is working it hard. Meanwhile, someone give this guy a hanky. (Oops, I almost wrote "handy.")

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 10
  • Love 10

Peter:  Didn't see it coming...it's a bitch....

Me:  It's called KARMA.

Peter: ...I have a lot of love to give....

Me: And I imagine you've been giving it out regularly since filming ended...

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

If Hannah had a balcony available to her, she’d be pulling a Full Mesnick right now. Maybe this is the dramatic twist that she’ll regret sending Peter home? No one is ever this hysterical over F3.

Is this live audience held captive for 2 nights? Or do they film all 4 hours tonight and tomorrow is recorded? 

• Love 1
(edited)

Aww, cue mama's tears. I'm thinking Pilot Pete's got a shot at the Bachelor. Think Fleiss wants a do-over since Jake messed it up with Vienna? On the Wings of Love part deux...

Edited by jette
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

So it's Peter's fault that Hannah didn't pick him. Alrighty then. She's keeping right on track that SHE never does anything wrong, it's always the other person.

Peter: Massive bullet dodged dude.

• Love 19

Peter reminds us that they left AT THE WINDMILL in case we didn’t pick up on it. Dude, I think you got your answer. Two attempts at “fiancée-type stuff” and she dumped you post haste. Oh. He now straight out said it was him in the windmill!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, jette said:

No fair blaming Peter for not saying ILY soon enough. Windmill witch.

Either she had feelings or not.

I legit laughed out loud 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Peter looks like Viall just like Luke looks like Gyllenhaal. 

4 times is followed by he’s a sweet guy. Why do the windmill sexscspades have to become my business. I don’t want to know. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Falling in love with him and two other men?  

Yeah, falling in love with Peter, Luke and one other guy.

Peter's parents are clapping for their son's windmill sex. Now they are laughing and clapping for their son effing FOUR TIMES in a windmill on national tv. I would be so NOT HAPPY if this guy were my son.

Or that woman my daughter.

This is too sick for me. Guess I'm heading over to American Ninja Warrior.

• Love 22

Now mom is smiling and hooting and hollering that Peter had sex in a windmill FOUR TIMES! I don’t understand this woman. Ok, 4 times and he was still immediately dumped—and Hannah says “He’s sweet.” Quantity of attempts does not make for quality of experience—nor cumulative time.

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
5 minutes ago, jette said:

No fair blaming Peter for not saying ILY soon enough. Windmill witch.

Either she had feelings or not.

True.  Also, girl can stop with the "it hurt me too".  Aw hell no!  Her hurt was momentary, until she picked back up with the TWO other men she loved more.  Whereas he was left with no one, and plenty of time to dwell on it...especially considering they apparently effed 4 times, I imagine he definitely had fallen for her big-time.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, adhoc said:

Wait, hold on. She just lost me when she said they did it 4 times!  Four times and you did not take him to final 2? 

Sorry, I'm confused. 

She didn’t say the four times were all good....

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7