Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E12: Week 11: Finale Part 1

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Jed is too soft and mushy. 

Yeah, I noticed a big difference between how Jed looks shirtless from the front -- pretty good -- and how he looks from the back shirtless -- a little doughy.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Arkay said:

Personally I think Hannah has nothing to offer Tyler that he can't get 1000x better just by strolling down the street. I don't know if he's sincere or a complete f-boy, but he's definitely very yummy.

I truly believe she knows he can do better and Jed is more her speed.  If she chooses Tyler, there is zero chance of them lasting in the real world. Someone better will snatch him with a quickness.

Jed is on Hannah's level. If he didn't have a gf, I think they could be happy hanging out in bars in Nashville with him stringing her on for several years.   In the real world, she wouldn't have gotten a date from Tyler probably not even a tinder swipe.

• Love 13

Hannah with Peter - she didn't pick him because he didn't tell her how he felt sooner?  What kind of bullshit is that?

Gee, if only, while I was losing my mind over Luke,  you had said that you loved me, I would have been in love with you! 

That's not the way it works, hannah.

• Love 21
(edited)
2 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

I may be wrong but didn't Jen Scheft also not pick anyone?

She picked that guy that was the doorman on The Real World, and they were broken up by the time of the ATFR.

ETA: Jerry? Didn't she pick him at the final rose and then say on the ATFR that she wasn't into him anymore? Must research now.

Edited by valen
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I truly believe she knows he can do better and Jed is more her speed.  If she chooses Tyler, there is zero chance of them lasting in the real world. Someone better will snatch him with a quickness.

Jed is on Hannah's level. If he didn't have a gf, I think they could be happy hanging out in bars in Nashville with him stringing her on for several years.   In the real world, she wouldn't have gotten a date from Tyler probably not even a tinder swipe.

I think this is the problem with Tyler. She has admitted that she's insecure. She sees Tyler and how amazing he is, and she really just can't accept that he is as really into her as he says that he is. She doesn't believe that she deserves him. So, she pushes him away in the fantasy suite and she's made up her mind that it's Jed.

She may have even planned on taking Luke to the final two if not for her total meltdown. Can you even imagine his reaction if he'd made it that far and then lost?

If she choose Jed, and then finds out about the girlfriend, I wonder if she'll ask Tyler for another chance. I also wonder what Peter was whispering in her ear. 

Twitter has been brutal and hilarious tonight. She's usually pretty active on social media on show nights, but she has not been tonight.

• Love 6

Four times with Peter, no wonder she didn't want to do it with Tyler in the FS.  She was probably sore as heck.

Hannah needed more time to doodle with pink glitter paint in a notebook.   "Hannah Cameron.  Mrs. Tyler Cameron.  Hannah Wyatt.  Mrs. Jed Wyatt.  Hi, I'm Hannah Wyatt  Jed and I are so happy you could be at our wedding...  Pleased to meet you, I am Hannah Brown-Cameron...

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, valen said:

She picked that guy that was the doorman on The Real World, and they were broken up by the time of the ATFR.

ETA: Jerry? Didn't she pick him at the final rose and then say on the ATFR that she wasn't into him anymore? Must research now.

Jen Scheft gave Jerry the final rose, he proposed, she said no to the proposal , wanted to continue dating, but they broke up soon after.  

3 hours ago, Crs97 said:

Considering I could be Tyler’s mother and it wouldn’t be a scandal, I will step aside, tennisgurl.  Treat him well.

I shall go fourth with your blessing and not once make fun of his taste in shorts, and will go on lots of boat rides! 

• Love 2

oh my god - you guys were right about Hannah's mom's eye makeup.   Do NOT line your eyes all the way around after age 50!  use brown or grey, not black, and only on the outside 2/3 of your eyes.  And keep the eyeshadow subtle.  

And Hannah STILL hasn't figured out where her eyebrows should start.  she would look so much better with a minor adjustment, just tweezing a bit on the inside edges would make a huge difference. 

Hannah's parents did NOT like Jed.   And Hannah did not like that they didn't like Jed. 

• Love 6

I do not have a dog. If I did have a dog, I would not feed my dog Better Bowl, on principle alone. The company actually paid Jed real money? To write lyrics such as "rain or shine, the kind of love like nothing you've ever seen before?" With Jed's pathetic voice cracking even though he only has a few lines? 

What a career there, Jed. The way you proudly told Hannah's dad that this was your "most major accomplishment" and then paused,  waiting for him to be blown away by your masterful lyrics and composition and once-in-a-generation voice.

This guy is a joke. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

I know she said it but is it possible she was just joking? That seems unprecedented! What a libido!

And if true, incomprehensible that she did not choose him!

She's the same person who kicked her naked bungee jumping partner to the curb at the very next RC, isn't she?  No sentimentality here.

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

I mean...I saw something on reddit months ago where posters were talking about Tyler's ex gf and her saying that Hannah isn't his type.

Shiiiitttttt If Tyler was the Bachelor she wouldn't even make it in his top 4. I see her placing something like 10th on his season. The only reason she made it so far on Colton's season was because producers were setting her up for the lead role. Colton didn't even like her. 

I could see her dating Tyler for like a month post show & then everything is up in flames. I don't see her being comfortable with the attention he gets.

Hannah's gut telling her that Tyler would not want her maybe is the only thing on point this season.

• Love 5

Guys, I think this is the first time Peter has ever experienced disappointment in his life!  I hope his mom didn't strain something blowing all those kisses up to him on stage.  And I'm pretty sure Peter did strain something once he got home from Greece, and I'm not talking about his self-tanner applying hand...

Mike for the Bachelor!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

The dates on this episode were completely lacking in emotional connection.  It really stands out compared to other Bachelorettes that were down to the last two.  This woman is so emotionally limited.

The parts with her parents were especially enlightening as it is clear that there is no expectation for Hannah to earn her way in life.  She has been coddled by mommy and daddy, and she really only cares about herself.  All of her conversations revolve around how she feels and what she wants.  Mom and Dad Brown raised a spoiled brat.

I think she needs to move away from mom and dad and pay her own bills for a while.  Then maybe she can approach a relationship as an adult instead of a little girl.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
6 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Hannah's parents did NOT like Jed.   And Hannah did not like that they didn't like Jed. 

Hannah's flash of anger because her mother was voicing the tiniest bit of doubt was Hannah Beast coming out and I never thought that was a cute thing. I thought for a minute she was going to start off; "You don't own me! I'm a grown ass woman!" A least if Hannah gets married it will free her parents from what must have been an intense and very long childhood.  Her poor father working 17 hours a day to pay for evening gowns from age 13 through 23 to support Hannah's need for constant applause and her mother scurrying around trying to please her.  I'll bet the eyeliner was Hannah's idea.

1 hour ago, cathaireverywhere said:

Guys, I think this is the first time Peter has ever experienced disappointment in his life!  I hope his mom didn't strain something blowing all those kisses up to him on stage.

Now there's a weird family to beat the taxidermist and  Chris and Desiree getting their noses cleaned out by his dad. I thought Peter's parents were scary on the hometown visit when they were sobbing over nothing and this time they're still sobbing plus high-fiving over their son's sexual prowess and throwing kisses like Elvis fans in the 1950's.  I wonder if they have a wine problem?  It's the only thing that makes me that emotional.

My prediction for tonight is -- after an hour and half of indecision, Hannah will fall on her ass and suddenly have clarity.

Edited by JudyObscure
  • LOL 7
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

I may be wrong but didn't Jen Scheft also not pick anyone?

Jen had a boyfriend while she was on the show--some businessman-apparently they met before she was cast--so her season she was so indifferent and blah--I wish she and Andrew Firestone stayed together. a lot of these couples just live together too long.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

Hannah's flash of anger because her mother was voicing the tiniest bit of doubt was Hannah Beast coming out and I never thought that was a cute thing. I thought for a minute she was going to start off; "You don't own me! I'm a grown ass woman!" A least if Hannah gets married it will free her parents from what must have been an intense and very long childhood.  Her poor father working 17 hours a day to pay for evening gowns from age 13 through 23 to support Hannah's need for constant applause and her mother scurrying around trying to please her.  I'll bet the eyeliner was Hannah's idea.

Now there's a weird family to beat the taxidermist and  Chris and Desiree getting their noses cleaned out by his dad. I thought Peter's parents were scary on the hometown visit when they were sobbing over nothing and this time they still sobbing plus high-fiving over their son's sexual prowess and throwing kisses like Elvis fan's in the 1950's.  I wonder if they have a wine problem?  It's the only thing that makes me that emotional.

My prediction for tonight is -- after an hour and half of indecision, Hannah will fall on her ass and suddenly have clarity.

honestly, I miss the days when the last episode was aired without all this BS filler. I am morified that Peters parents literally watched all the intimacy their son had with another woman and talked and laughed about it--and his little brother too!! seriously, I would be totally embarassed to ever have my family watch me kiss a guy. that was over the top. blech. however it was amusing when Chris Harrison said "lukes head just exploded. hahaha

• Love 10
8 hours ago, valen said:

Twitter has been brutal and hilarious tonight. She's usually pretty active on social media on show nights, but she has not been tonight.

Probably bc the show was "live" and she was there? Or is it not really live? I don't really care enough to find out.

• Love 1

Quick question: what is Hannah's job? Is it assumed by her father and everyone that the future husband is going to provide for her? They were grilling Jed pretty hard about finances.

I guess her role in a marriage is.. what is it exactly? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, sistersledge said:

Probably bc the show was "live" and she was there? Or is it not really live? I don't really care enough to find out.

I'm not sure if it was live.  I know the Men Tell All isn't.  It had a live audience, but they actually grilled Luke for 2 hours and then edited it down... including the appropriate reaction shots.

Edited by DEL901
12 hours ago, GracieK said:

They’re both just going to make their money shilling on Instagram so it actually doesn’t matter if Jed makes it big or not.. they will support themselves for now with the insta dollah bills.

Oh my gosh!  I haven't read through all the pages but wanted to comment on this.  Anyone who is familiar with the Bachelor contestants on InstaGram knew exactly that is what he was thinking when he said he had other venues in place to make money.  It actually made me dislike him more because he is so calculating.  He originally got on the show to get a bump in his musical career and now that he's in the actual F2 you can see the wheels in his brain working on how to use it to his advantage.  I know practically everyone who comes on the show is using it to make money/get "famous" but usually when they are in the final 2, they can hide it better and pretend they are there for the love journey.  Kid has no poker face.

• Love 5
(edited)

I was listening to Jared on Lauren Zima's podcast. He had a good thought. He said he was surprised that Hannah would brag about having sex 4 times with Peter, on the night before she would be announcing her engagement to someone. He said you try to protect your fiance from things like that, especially on that night. Makes me go hmmmmmm......

PS....I always liked Jared and still do. I think he is so well spoken and quite handsome.

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Quick, everyone. Let's hum that famous dog food jingle that we all grew up with and know so well ....

Uh, right. 

Next. 

Well lightening may struck twice in the same place but it's highly unlikely. My guess is he's convinced he's the next Richard Marx.Richard's dad was a jungle writer too and one of them wrote the famous, "two scoops of raisins, two scoops of raisins in Kelloggs Raisin Bran!" But like I said what's the odds of that, right? Richard Marx was extremely fortunate ( dad in the business) and talented. 

So dream on Jed but I'm not waiting on your equivalent to "Right Here Waiting" to come out anytime soon.

• Love 1
(edited)
45 minutes ago, LBS said:

Oh my gosh!  I haven't read through all the pages but wanted to comment on this.  Anyone who is familiar with the Bachelor contestants on InstaGram knew exactly that is what he was thinking when he said he had other venues in place to make money.  It actually made me dislike him more because he is so calculating.  He originally got on the show to get a bump in his musical career and now that he's in the actual F2 you can see the wheels in his brain working on how to use it to his advantage.  I know practically everyone who comes on the show is using it to make money/get "famous" but usually when they are in the final 2, they can hide it better and pretend they are there for the love journey.  Kid has no poker face.

Yeah, what happened to his plan of being F5?  He had a gf back home and could have easily bailed on Hannah any time in Greece. As it is, he is just making it more difficult for her which is a shitty thing to do.

Edited by Just Carol
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Just Carol said:

Yeah, what happened to his plan of being F5?  He had a gf back home and could have easily bailed on Hannah Amy time in Greece. As it is, he is just making it more difficult for her which is a shitty thing to do.

Where did I read that you have to have 500,000 followers to be an IG influencer? Was it here? He only has 300K. So, that plan is not going to work out for him. Tyler has over a million.

I suspect that Hannah, who has over a million followers as well, is about to make some IG bank. I could also see her getting her own reality show. She doesn't need a man to take care of her, and I liked that she said that. However, she also does not need Jed. It makes me sad that she likely chooses him because she is insecure and afraid that Tyler is too good for her, but in listening to her insecurities, and letting them guide her decisions, they lead her to the very thing she was afraid of in the first place. Whether I like her or not, that is sad to me.

37 minutes ago, sistersledge said:

She posted a story of her in her green room eating cookies shaped like windmills. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, yorklee2 said:

Well lightening may struck twice in the same place but it's highly unlikely. My guess is he's convinced he's the next Richard Marx.Richard's dad was a jungle writer too and one of them wrote the famous, "two scoops of raisins, two scoops of raisins in Kelloggs Raisin Bran!" But like I said what's the odds of that, right? Richard Marx was extremely fortunate ( dad in the business) and talented. 

Yes, resulting in this:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/real-estate/elite-street/ct-elite-street-lake-bluff-richard-marx-0326-biz-20170323-story.html

And, while we're talking about Jen Scheft, last I heard, she was married and living in Lake Forest, IL, the town adjacent to Lake Bluff, where Marx's mansion is. Lake Bluff, while nice, is considered "less than" Lake Forest, so Jen's doing all right. 

29 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I was listening to Jared on Lauren Zima's podcast. He had a good thought. He said he was surprised that Hannah would brag about having sex 4 times with Peter, on the night before she would be announcing her engagement to someone. He said you try to protect your fiance from things like that, especially on that night. Makes me go hmmmmmm......

PS....I always liked Jared and still do. I think he is so well spoken and quite handsome.

3 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

honestly, I miss the days when the last episode was aired without all this BS filler. I am morified that Peters parents literally watched all the intimacy their son had with another woman and talked and laughed about it--and his little brother too!! seriously, I would be totally embarassed to ever have my family watch me kiss a guy. that was over the top. blech. however it was amusing when Chris Harrison said "lukes head just exploded. hahaha

I too was surprised Hannah thought we all needed that information and wondered if she wasn’t engaged after all, and I also found it weird that Peter’s parents cheered on like “yes son, four times! That’s our boy! You made us proud!” I’d expect more awkward laughter and blushing. 

• Love 6
(edited)

This franchise has gotten so sad, with all the social media driven nonsense.

I just re-watched Trista's season on tubi.  I had watched it the first time!  She was this beautiful, educated physical therapist who had been a Miami Heat Dancer, living in L.A. at the time.  

They shortened the season on tubi, as I remember things that they didn't show.  One thing she kept saying is that she just wanted to be a soccer mom with a "normal" life.

I remember when she chose Ryan the firefighter.  She moved to Colorado, and became....the soccer mom she always wanted to be!  Almost 20 years later, and they're still together, living the most normal, non social-media life possible.  They won't even let their kids watch their season, as they don't want their kids exposed to what they did on the show.

These days, the "Trista" would choose the media-hungry man-whore and shill stupid hair products or tanner, and turn out at the age that Trista is now with wrinkles, alcohol-aged skin and a string of failed relationships.  Trista actually looks amazing, and you can just tell she loves living "normal life".

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 13
(edited)
32 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Yeah that screamed "single" to me. No one is that secure that they'd be perfectly fine with their fiance kiki'ing it up and proudly announcing how she fucked another guy four times in one night. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 8
(edited)
9 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Yeah that screamed "single" to me. No one is that secure that they'd be perfectly fine with their fiance kiki'ing it up and proudly announcing how she fucked another guy four times in one night. 

Seemed like a preplanned joke to me. I went on Robert mills twitter right before the episode and he said Hannah would drop another bomb tonight. Hannah also joked more about it on social media. So mills was teasing it, more hype for Peter as bachelor is my guess. If she’s with someone, he likely knows why she said it and that it was producer driven. I think they are trying to make us believe she is single, though I’m not sure we aren’t being misdirected because of the Jed rumors. I think we are in for a surprise. JMO

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, valen said:

Where did I read that you have to have 500,000 followers to be an IG influencer? Was it here? He only has 300K. So, that plan is not going to work out for him. Tyler has over a million.

That was my post.  I'd read about a wedding photography business that was asked for free everything from a "social media influencer" and the basically laughed at her 50,000 followers.  With bots and duplicates and followers that aren't their demographic and unlikely to use their services, 500,000 was their minimum to consider doing anything for the "publicity" that the influencer could generate.

Although, in Jed's case, maybe there are some other pet-food companies who might be interested.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

When she is telling her parents about Tyler, she leads with the fact that he is respectful and didn't use the fantasy suite to have sex but to get to know her better.  Her whole spiel about how she wanted to make sure it wasn't purely a physical attraction makes no sense when SHE used the fantasy suite to screw Peter 4X and most likely Jed too.  So the woman who admires a guy who just wants to get to know her without sex also proudly boasts about doing it in a windmill with a guy she ends up sending home a couple days later??  She's confusing.

Edited by neece26
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

The moment someone starts telling her something she needs to hear but doesn't want to hear, she goes into beast mode.  Doesn't matter if it's one of the contestants or her own family member.  I hate to say it, but that immediate white-hot anger face she makes reminds me of Casey Anthony's personality.  Immature and in complete denial of the facts, and not budging about it.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, eyelash said:

The moment someone starts telling her something she needs to hear but doesn't want to hear, she goes into beast mode.  Doesn't matter if it's one of the contestants or her own family member.  I hate to say it, but that immediate white-hot anger face she makes reminds me of Casey Anthony's personality.  Immature and in complete denial of the facts, and not budging about it.

I noticed this too!  She had this flash of shut-down, little-girl stomping anger when her dad was trying to explain to her that he wants her to be with someone who has a plan for the future.  Her facial expressions towards her own father (who seems like a genuine, nice, hard-working guy) were hateful.

1 minute ago, Koalagirl said:

Jed has a dad body from the back!!!

I can't believe I missed his dad bod!  Serves me right for watching while texting.  I'll take y'alls word for it!  I can't unsee triangle head, which he emphasizes with that stupid haircut.

• Love 2

DId CH say Peter was coming back tonight? I read somewhere that he said that, but I did not hear it. Of course, I was playing Candy Crush through parts of the show, LOL! I am hoping it is yes, I want to hear about the ex.

(edited)
1 hour ago, valen said:

I suspect that Hannah, who has over a million followers as well, is about to make some IG bank. 

Another sad result of this franchise.  Making a living from Instagram seems like a risky proposition in tge long run.  What happens when Instagram falls out of favor and you have to get a real job?  Do you put influencer on your resume?  Just wondering.  I don't use social media, so this influencer shit is hard to understand.

Edited by nittanycougar
  • Love 9

Well, it's obviously not Tyler and Hannah with a fairy tale ending.  lol   Not that i would have expected that, but they can't have the most dramatic finale ever, with that happening.  

I don't know much about any rumors going around.  I'm going to assume she picked Jed or was going to, and then found out about a girlfriend or him not being there for the right reasons.  Whatever.  

Or maybe Luke comes back!  Do we really have to refer to him as Luke P anymore?    Does anyone think we might be talking about the other Luke, who left ages ago?  

I don't get sucked in because  I believe this show is highly manipulated, to the point of being almost scripted. But I don't care.  I think most reality shows have some of that kind of thing happening.   It's fine.    It's just a tv show.    

It's always worth sticking it out though, because we  are in for yet another Most Dramatic Finale Ever tonight!!!  

• Love 2

Well that was 7200 seconds I’ll never get back—especially when counting them down was the most interesting thing in the episode.  

Both Hannah and Jed looked like middle schoolers whose parents told them they had to do their homework when they were reflecting on the unreasonable expectations that Hannah’s dad had about Jed supporting himself.  It really is unfair that they can’t go to the movies on Tuesday night just because Wednesday is a school day.

But couldn’t we have more shots of her saying that she was anxious.  They could have made it 3 hours long if they had really milked that theme instead of passing it by after only 100 times.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
27 minutes ago, nittanycougar said:

Another sad result of this franchise.  Making a living from Instagram seems like a risky proposition in tge long run.  What happens when Instagram falls out of favor and you have to get a real job?  Do you put influencer on your resume?  Just wondering.  I don't use social media, so this influencer shit is hard to understand.

It all boils down to what % of your followers will buy what you are shilling?  (That's what "sponsored posts" are - you are advertising something but trying to look like you just happen to use and love that product).  I just saw a news article that the top influencer (Kylie Jenner) makes upwards of a $1M per sponsored post.  Lessers like Amanda (from BiP) could make $10,000 a post at the height of her "fame", but followers move on quickly to the next big thing so you cash in as quickly as you can and then do whatever reality shows you can to keep relevant.

Edited by DEL901
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

It all boils down to what % of your followers will buy what you are shilling?  (That's what "sponsored posts" are - you are advertising something but trying to look like you just happen to use and love that product).  I just saw a news article that the top influencer (Kylie Jenner) makes upwards of a $1M per sponsored post.  Lessers like Amanda (from BiP) could make $10,000 a post at the height of her "fame", but followers move on quickly to the next big thing so you cash in as quickly as you can and then do whatever reality shows you can to keep relevant.

I remember when Amanda (she's the one that dated Josh Murray, right?) was in court with her ex-husband because he was asking to reduce his child support payments. At the time, she was living with Josh Murray. They had to reveal their monthly income. She was making 30K a month. Josh was bringing in 10K a month. 40K a MONTH in combined total income because they were on this franchise. That's insane. Now, I don't know that either one of them are still relevant, but that blew my mind. If nothing else, it could create a nice nest egg. The really smart ones, like Ali, turn it into a career. How long ago was her season? Now, she's got a podcast supported and marketed by ABC.

ETA: Woof. I just looked at Amanda's IG, and I wish that I had not.

Edited by valen
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, neece26 said:

When she is telling her parents about Tyler, she leads with the fact that he is respectful and didn't use the fantasy suite to have sex but to get to know her better.  Her whole spiel about how she wanted to make sure it wasn't purely a physical attraction makes no sense when SHE used the fantasy suite to screw Peter 4X and most likely Jed too.  So the woman who admires a guy who just wants to get to know her without sex also proudly boasts about doing it in a windmill with a guy she ends up sending home a couple days later??  She's confusing.

I know. I think Hannah wants to be seen as a sexy and desirable beauty queen so she felt she had to brag to the world about how hot it was between her and Peter. If a guy talked like she did (especially someone who looked like Tyler), she would probably be grossed out and find it classless. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Hannah gets triggered so quickly and easily. Whenever someone, even her parents, said something to her that she doesn't like, she just throws a tantrum or walk off. The way she was rolling her eyes during her conversation with her dad was like a disrespectful teenager during puberty. And her parents were breaking it to her very very softly. Phew, she's a handful! How is she still so bratty at 24? It's almost like her parents were scared to set her off.

You can't even compare her reaction with Rachel Lindsay. Because as I recall, the Lindsays were MUCH tougher on Bryan and their comments about him were much harsher than whatever the Browns said to Jed or her.

And I didn't know having sex multiple times is something to be proud of to show off or cheer about. Like big whoop, people have sex all the time! You ain't special. She's obsessed with bringing that up.

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 12
19 minutes ago, valen said:

ETA: Woof. I just looked at Amanda's IG, and I wish that I had not.

You made me do it. So she's got her little girls posing like "influencers" now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, EllenB said:

I dunno if it's the mutant eyebrow or the glowing red nose that makes Hannah such a glamour gal.

I was so distracted by those eyebrows the whole episode - they are on a weird angle and are about one centimeter away from being a unibrow - didn't even notice the nose! Whoever drew those on needs to be drawn and quartered.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, waving feather said:

Hannah gets triggered so quickly and easily. Whenever someone, even her parents, said something to her that she doesn't like, she just throws a tantrum or walk off

Now Caelynn's statement that she and Hannah were pageant friends until Caelynn placed in the Miss USA pageant and Hannah didn't, makes more sense.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8